Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-12, 11:08
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts
Default True story: gentle but strong wife

My wife wrestle me

Let me share my story. I'm married for 15 years with two kids. My wife is a very nice and gentle person. In the beginning of our marriage I started to bring up the wrestling between us and we have wrestled sometimes.
She has real strength, she can push my arms up behind my head holding my wrists and I am not able to change it or free myself. Both of us realized soon, that she is much stronger then me. She was doing kayak for several years.
I win the armwrestling but that's it. If we wrestle, she always wins.
If we start from kneeling, she grabs my wrists and bends my arms behind me or grabs my neck with one arm and pulls my arm and twists me to the mat. Than she sits on me and from then I can't push her off.
Then she pushes my arms up and simply turns me on the side and turns her body over me. I can't do much aginst it because she has a tremendous strength.
Now she is faster, experienced and can do anything with me what she wants. If she wants to sit on my chest or on my face she can do it. I work hard to resist, but she just smiles down at me and tells me, that it is futile.
We can be in any position, she can move my arms wherever she wants.
She and I just writhe bcan tickle me etween her hands. I think she enjoys it too because if we are together, she always starts to dominate me.
Now She knows her own power over me so if we start to play with each other, I see on her face and eyes that she is the dominant person in our play. She has a very nice personality, but she says, that: "You wanted this to happen to you, now you're getting it. You taught me how to wrestle". She stays in the dominant position all the time.

Apr 08, 2012
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-12, 13:14
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: True story: gentle but strong wife

Deepkick, do you enjoy it when she overpowers you? I discovered a number of years ago my wife can put me down and keep me there by sitting on my back or stomache. She does this on the hard floor and the pressure of her weight on me with the unyielding floor surface is so distressful that I have begged her to get off me and even cried. I really do not like it while it is happening and want nothing more than for her to get off and let me up. Yet after it is over, and I think about it, I get excited over what she does to me and want her to do it again.
When she is on top of me in bed (which is the position she assumes when her overpowering me is not involved) I am fine and enjoy her being there. So I assume I would like it if she put me down on the bed when she overpowers me. But on the floor, where I wind up when she "beats me up" I am miserable even though my subsequent thoughts about it still excite me.

Deepkick, are your feelings at all like mine when your wife puts you down?
Tad
The Following User Says Thank You to tad For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-12, 20:28
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Well, it wasn't actually my story, but a story i found on the net
I put on the link to the page i've found it on.
The original poster was anonymus.

I myself have some stories to tell about me and my wife, but my time/acces is limited right now, maybe another time.
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-12, 13:03
Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22 Points: 2,913, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

When you have time, if your wife really can take you down and has done it when you were not in the mood and not on a soft surface, just tell us if you wanted her to stop while it was happening but got excited thinking of it later. Because that is my experience and I would like to know if that is usual or weird.
The Following User Says Thank You to tad For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-13, 10:23
Temporary group
Points: 7,423, Level: 36 Points: 7,423, Level: 36 Points: 7,423, Level: 36
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,450 Times in 135 Posts

This is my story, I put it on the net. This story is absolutely true and is still going on nowdays...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to astroboy For This Useful Post: