Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-May-18, 03:55
Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Does anyone have a compendium of mixed wrestling videos with Clay? He is lean and fit and not too big and the girls seem to enjoy going up against him.

Specifically, does anyone know what happened to the older videos that he was in? There is one where he’s wearing shorts that have a leaf or a plant on them or something and I think some girl is scissoring or beating him up? It’s either on the floor or in some living room type of environment, I can’t quite remember. And I can’t remember whether or not this video or these videos were with Mixed Wrestling Zone. =(

Thanks so much for your help!!! =)
The Following User Says Thank You to XGuiscard21 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-18, 04:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGuiscard21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone have a compendium of mixed wrestling videos with Clay? He is lean and fit and not too big and the girls seem to enjoy going up against him.

Specifically, does anyone know what happened to the older videos that he was in? There is one where he’s wearing shorts that have a leaf or a plant on them or something and I think some girl is scissoring or beating him up? It’s either on the floor or in some living room type of environment, I can’t quite remember. And I can’t remember whether or not this video or these videos were with Mixed Wrestling Zone. =(

Thanks so much for your help!!! =)
You can go to MWZ and type Clay in the search box. I didn't see the shorts with a leaf on them, but I didn't click on each video to check.
Old 20-May-18, 06:52
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

His loss to Inferno is a classic. Great pins by Inferno and good bridge efforts by Clay.
The Following User Says Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-18, 01:20
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I wrestled for Mixed Wrestling Zone and Absolute Mixed Wrestling. I also did a few domination clips like this one [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I worked with Sybil Star and Lia Labowe in Hell, Michigan, also ...and filmed some of my most memorable matches vs Lia and my girlfriend at the time, Neko. If you can track down those videos you would not be disappointed, but I have no idea where they are!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-18, 02:40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrestled for Mixed Wrestling Zone and Absolute Mixed Wrestling. I also did a few domination clips like this one [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I worked with Sybil Star and Lia Labowe in Hell, Michigan, also ...and filmed some of my most memorable matches vs Lia and my girlfriend at the time, Neko. If you can track down those videos you would not be disappointed, but I have no idea where they are!
There's a place in Michigan named Hell and Sybil films there? That's kind of funny. Invites all kinds of "Welcome to hell" jokes. (seems the town is in on it, they've made a whole tourist attraction thing based on the name). I'd never heard of it before today.
Old 05-Jul-18, 05:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm not sure this is the thread to ask, but I'd love to hear some feedback from your videos.

Which lady was the meanest? Which was your toughest match? Which one had the strongest body scissor? (I love body scissors, I think they're very sexy).

And do you have a favorite and a least favorite wrestler? That part might be dicy to answer, so your call.
Old 05-Jul-18, 16:10
Last Achievements

Well, every woman I fought was a pleasure to experience. Yasmin was by far able to deliver the most crushing scissors. I thought for sure I would be killed between her thighs if she didn't have such perfect control over her movements and pressure. I think Yasmin could have beaten any man or woman I encountered in the mixed wrestling/female wrestling scene!

The meanest girl might have been Jet from the London Wrestling Studio, who I also worked with. She was just awesome, relentless, and strong. She seemed to enjoy her physical mastery over me like no other fighter besides maybe Yasmin.

As far as favorites and least favorites, I just can't say. I'll tell you this though, I'd love to have a few rematches with some of those girls! Roxy for example, would be fun to face off with again. I'm in better shape now than I was in all of those videos I wrestled in, and I'd like give these women a better fight! I think I'd like to have a full-on MMA or boxing match with one of those Tempest ladies, or even a professional lightweight, while I still have youth and stamina.

I'm currently living in Halifax, Nova Scotia(Home of Seaking, fun fact) and I am sad to report there is not much of a wrestling-fetish scene here. I might try to organize a mud-wrestling BBQ however. I've been seeding the idea to some friends haha

Last edited by Clay; 05-Jul-18 at 16:18.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-18, 18:59
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Clay, I am one of your big fan. This is a great honor to see you here and to be able to read you.

I think I am about the same size you are or even lighter, so I know what it feels to be able to really have competitive matches (no fake) against females.
What you height? What was your weight at the time you fought with Lia Labowe? What is your weight now? How did you put on weight?

I would have so many questions for you. Let me see which ones come first:

1/ Do you know where that fetish for wrestling came from, for you?

2/ When did he start and what age did you get your first experience? Can you please summarize it?

3/ Have you paid to wrestle for most of your matches? Or have you been paid?

4/ Have you never had an erection? Please comment.

5/ Were you never injured? Severe injury?

6/ How come you don't mind showing your face?
Have your mom, dad and sibling seen your matches? ;-)

7/ How old are you now?

8/ How long do you think you will keep wrestling?
ow often do you do it?

9/ What about wrestling and your current girlfriend?

Thanks so much.

9/ So you live in Canada? Have you ever come to France?
Old 05-Jul-18, 19:07
Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36 Points: 7,364, Level: 36
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Clay vs Eve the Gymnast is still one of my favorite videos of all time. I absolutely fell in love with her from that video and sadly there are only maybe three videos of her total in existence it seems, but that video was spectacular.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 01:08
Last Achievements

Yes Eve was amazing to wrestle with. It'd be lovely to see her return to this scene.

funwrestler I'll try to answer your questions.

1: I think a combination of growing up smaller than most guys made me appreciate the potential strength in the women around me. When I saw them kicking ass in video games and movies it just sort of triggered my interest.

2:My first experience was at a party, and some drunk girl was simply ranting about kicking someone's ass. We were soon flirting about that, me joking about taking her on. It didn't amount to much, and seems a wasted opportunity from my perspective now, but it led to greater things!

3: I was paid for all the matches which where sold online. If a company uses your image to sell products, even as a jobber you should get some compensation. Danger pay would be nice too but you can't be too pushy!

4:Yes.

5:I was pretty battered after fighting Jet, and I had to rest for a couple days before I could explore London. It was worth it for the experience and the memory, but yeah! Ribs can only take so much. It was not severe, only somewhat crippling for a couple days.

6:I don't mind being seen online indulging in what I love to do. My parents are too busy watching Doctor Who to see me online!

7:I keep my age to myself! It's not a secret but it's my policy not to share, unless you're a cop!

8:I'd like to wrestle women my whole life, though currently I'm not wrestling much. Looking to rectify that soon!

9:I'm single at the moment. I might have to move back to Toronto to get my wrestle on, but I'm patient.

10:Yes, Canada. Halifax, Nova Scotia for the time being. I'd love to visit France! Neko went there, you know, and she explored the Catacombs! Imagine that xD
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post: