Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Oct-18, 16:14
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed Wrestling Videos with Clay?

Hi Clay,

Jennifer has been pretty vocal about her domination during your match against her. Would this play into your psyche in a rematch and do you think you would be able to approach a rematch differently given that she almost used purely headlocks last time? Also does her trash talk post fight give you more incentive to win?
Old 06-Nov-18, 06:43
Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28 Points: 4,481, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchabot [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello Clay,

I remember one match where you were wrestling a girl (I can't remember her name) in a lavender two-piece bikini and she was about to put you a full pro-style boston crab...however you seemed desperate to escape it which you did.
That must have been Tina! She was a lot of fun to wrestle, as she was very strong but not too experienced, so I got to shine a little while I could! I think I even got her to submit, at least once!

Adrianna was also fun to wrestle, but for different reasons. She has the body of a ballet dancer, so it's just a treat to match physicality with someone who has that kind of body control. Definitely, this girl could have beaten Tina, though Tina was larger and stronger.

And Yes, Jennifer Thomas! I'd approach a match with her a little differently these days. I've lost so many matches .. I've lost count! I want to win a few, now that I'm a little more fit and experienced. I've become a little more competitive, and gained a little more will to win. Gotta follow your heart, right? Ha! I'd try to defeat Jennifer, and I'd try to use her size against her, somehow, by staying in motion and getting her back. I might have learned a few new tricks lately which might come in handy vs a girl her size. it wouldn't be easy, but that would be a fun rematch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Nov-18, 11:31
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That must have been Tina! She was a lot of fun to wrestle, as she was very strong but not too experienced, so I got to shine a little while I could! I think I even got her to submit, at least once!
I wrestled Tina when she came to NYC and I agree, she was strong but not as skilled as some. She was a fun wrestle. I met her at one of the old grapple-den parties that Veve and others hosted. She beat me in the 15 minute round. I sessioned with her a day later, and maybe cause she wasn't warmed up, I beat her during the session, but she was fun both times.

She wasn't in the scene long, but she was fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-18, 22:33
Last Achievements

OH wait, it was Krissy who was fishin for the Boston Crab, not Tina. She was one of my favorite matches at that convention too!
Old 07-Nov-18, 23:23
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
OH wait, it was Krissy who was fishin for the Boston Crab, not Tina. She was one of my favorite matches at that convention too!
Is there a reason why the Krissy match was shorter than the others? I have it on an old computer somewhere and I remember it, cause I had a thing for Krissy even though I never met her. It's a fun little video.

It's since disappeared from MWZ.

I've told this Krissy story before, but you may not know it. At a San Francisco wrestling event, or maybe LA, hosted by Helen VM or maybe Robin, Gianna was at her first ever match. She'd never sessioned before and in the locker room, Krissy ran up to her and said (practically yelled) "I want to fight you".

Gianna was at first a little taken aback - nobody had ever yelled at her "I want to fight you" before, but she was a blue belt in Ju Jitsu and she thought to her self "OK, why not" so she said "sure, I'll fight you". Krissy had maybe 5 or 10 lbs on her I'd guess, she probably thought she'd win.

The actual match was very one sided. Gianna won ever fall, being ju jitsu trained when Krissy wasn't. She won like 10 taps to 0, and everyone in the crowd wanted to session with Gianna after that. (I like this story cause Gianna told me), cept for the "everyone wanted to session with Gianna" - that part was on Helen Von Mott's blog.

Gianna was very skilled. I couldn't get through her ju jitsu defense even once and I sessioned with her 3 times. I never met Krissy, though I'd wanted to. She seemed to have a great attitude for session wrestling.
Old 08-Nov-18, 20:11
Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39 Points: 8,549, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi Clay, the one video of you that I absolutely cannot live without is the one of Raquel, where she executed a perfect, once-in-a-lifetime Romero hold on you. If you don’t mind sharing, what was that sensation like? We’re you in a great deal of pain? Are you still able to describe the pain? How was the mental experience? Did you feel a great deal of humiliation that can top all/most of your other mixed wrestling matches? We’re you conscious of an election you may have been experiencing?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poisonfrog For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-20, 09:19
Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28 Points: 4,698, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:

Adrianna was also fun to wrestle, but for different reasons. She has the body of a ballet dancer, so it's just a treat to match physicality with someone who has that kind of body control. Definitely, this girl could have beaten Tina, though Tina was larger and stronger.

And Yes, Jennifer Thomas! I'd approach a match with her a little differently these days. I've lost so many matches .. I've lost count! I want to win a few, now that I'm a little more fit and experienced. I've become a little more competitive, and gained a little more will to win. Gotta follow your heart, right? Ha! I'd try to defeat Jennifer, and I'd try to use her size against her, somehow, by staying in motion and getting her back. I might have learned a few new tricks lately which might come in handy vs a girl her size. it wouldn't be easy, but that would be a fun rematch.
Clay!!! I think a rematch with you and Jennifer Thomas would be pretty epic, although she destroyed you so definitively and with such contempt that she might just scoff at it. Also:

1. Will we ever see you in matchups with other wrestlers that haven't happened yet? How about matchups with wrestlers such as Afrika, Antscha, Luzia, and Venom (the latter from Fight Pulse)? Have you ever thought about these, among others? I think they would be some of the hottest matchups in the sport, although as a disclaimer I am not sure if all of them are still wrestling. Maybe if they're up for it those who have retired or are on hiatus would come back for a contest against you?

2. Can you describe how you felt, remember feeling and/or perhaps still feel in/from this photo, which I have been using as my profile photo for a while, haha? My goodness... it has to be one of the most brutal and contemptuous facesits ever; it's more like a butt-crush, honestly!!! So hot...

Thanks again!!! =)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XGuiscard21 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-20, 02:57
Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Lunar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Clay

Thanks for giving us some background into all these tapings - glad you got to live the dream! I have a question for you:

Do you have any memories of the Mixed Wrestling Zone match you did against Adriana? It sounded like she was being coached from the sidelines but she did really well - and god she was cute! Cheers.
Yes would love Clay to hear your thoughts about Adriana!
Old 21-Mar-20, 17:56
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there a reason why the Krissy match was shorter than the others?
No good reason, I'd say! If I ran my own studio I'd make endurance matches that took a whole evening. Of course it'd be expensive, but I'd like to see wrestlers go on til exhaustion, and to experience it myself.

Then again, some of the most intense and exciting match ups are short and sweet. But I love the idea of seeing some of our familiar favorites pushed to further limits. I swear if I wrestled Krissy for over 2 hours I'd eventually win a submission! Maybe if she missed breakfast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonfrog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi Clay, the one video of you that I absolutely cannot live without is the one of Raquel, where she executed a perfect, once-in-a-lifetime Romero hold on you. If you don’t mind sharing, what was that sensation like? We’re you in a great deal of pain?
Raquel could execute some nice holds, but to be honest I couldn't pinpoint the moment I was trapped in her Romero! Without any training she'd have kicked my ass anyway, but it's so amazing to be overpowered and out-skilled at once, then manipulated into creative holds. I like natural brutality too, but it's a rare treat to be crushed by KNOWLEDGE.

And yes it's still a little bit humiliating to be defeated so easily, but it would be far more embarrassing to lose to some girl who barely knew how to grapple, especially after all these years have passed. Despite my best efforts I have picked up a few basics, maybe through osmosis, while wrasslin hotties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGuiscard21 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

1. Will we ever see you in matchups with other wrestlers that haven't happened yet? How about matchups with wrestlers such as Afrika, Antscha, Luzia, and Venom (the latter from Fight Pulse)? Have you ever thought about these, among others? I think they would be some of the hottest matchups in the sport, although as a disclaimer I am not sure if all of them are still wrestling. Maybe if they're up for it those who have retired or are on hiatus would come back for a contest against you?

2. Can you describe how you felt, remember feeling and/or perhaps still feel in/from this photo, which I have been using as my profile photo for a while, haha? My goodness... it has to be one of the most brutal and contemptuous facesits ever; it's more like a butt-crush, honestly!!! So hot...

Thanks again!!! =)
It would be a dream to wrestle all or any of the women you mentioned, of course! I got involved with Mixed Wrestling Zone at a time when I was in poorer shape and the matches where often scheduled in a way that left for very little recovery time. I wasn't expected to win, and it wasn't easy to win! These days my outlook has changed, and I would preferably challenge any wrestler I face, to the best of my ability. But that also leads me to challenge the mightiest of foes! ...and sadly usually they're way out of my league ! The struggle continues.

That image of Viktoria's ass pressed so snugly against my face definitely inspires me to make an ass of myself on film again xD but to answer your question I'd say I was just feeling the blissful feeling of having all that assertive pressure leveled on me. There is that feeling of being both insignificant and also the focus of a woman's attention, of being crushed while also achieving a goal. Life is just better when trapped under a big beautiful derriere. It also limits options and helps focus the mind. I think there are some serious health benefits for men who are forcefully sat upon by larger, stronger women. But I'm not a doctor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes would love Clay to hear your thoughts about Adriana!
Adriana was extremely fun to wrestle. She was a ballet dancer and might still be one, and had the leg strength to prove it. Her legs where small but shapely, so when she scissored it really felt like she was trying to bisect me, unlike the crushing or suffocating scissors of larger women. She had the manners of a woman from another time, and seemed somehow more traditional, so that made the match unique somehow. I could just be projecting though, since I barely got a chance to meet her before we wrestled. On the mats she seemed like a beginner who learned very quickly, but with the physical confidence of a dancer.
Adriana's lithe body was very twisty, and her scent was very pleasant. This might have affected my ability to spank her properly, as I had intended to do, and would attempt to do so today if given the chance!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clay For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Apr-23, 10:10
Points: 337, Level: 6 Points: 337, Level: 6 Points: 337, Level: 6
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Hey Clay, I had a few questions for someone with as many mixed wrestling sessions under their belt as you do.

-When you were first starting out, when you were trying to schedule sessions would you mainly just try to contact the girl you were wanting to wrestle directly? Or would you contact a mixed wrestling production company instead? (Companies like Session Girls, KO Entertainment, Steel Kittens, etc.)

-Have you ever done any erotic mixed wrestling sessions? Or any sessions that were planned and started off as a semi competitive matches with stripping off the girls bikini top mid match and from there boob grabbing was fair game for you and boner grabbing was fair game for her but both of you were so into it and turned on that it just naturally went further than that and both of you ended up naked and pleasuring each other?

-Is there 1 specific session you’ve had with 1 specific woman that you’ve wrestled that really stood out to you as being incredibly sexy and had you the most aroused you’d ever been during a session?

-There’s been a few different matches of yours I’ve seen online where you are at a location where it looks like a group of session wrestlers have linked up and spent multiple days filming different matches throughout those few days or whatever. What’s that about? Like that place that looks like some type of wrestling resort cause it has a wrestling ring and a big wrestling mat outside. It’s right on a beach and it has a really big pool that Orsi S and Mutiny tossed you into after you had just spent 20 minutes on the mat with Orsi as she had her way with you.

-Have you ever had a tag team mixed wrestling session? You and another guy team up against 2 girls?

-I’ve seen you’ve done some mixed wrestling in front a small little crowd before. Did you feel awkward or humiliated at all knowing that your wearing nothing but some tight boxer briefs, it’s clear and obvious that you are very aroused cause everyone can see your bulge is clearly a rock hard erection. Then either in a wrestling ring or on a wrestling mat, you r getting completely dominated/out wrestled by a sexy woman that’s wearing a little string bikini?

I got a bunch of questions for you. Some much more specific questions and then some about when I’m currently in the process of scheduling a mixed session, how detailed should I be when it comes to the type of session I’m looking to have?

Added after 12 minutes:

Eve retired from session wrestling? Damn there’s so many women I want to wrestle that aren’t in the business anymore. Raquel from Smash, Bam, Pow, Jessica Thomas from Flamingo Wrestling, Luzia from DWW, Brooke from Mutiny Wrestling and now add Eve to that list. I would be willing to pay a hefty amount of $ to any one of these women to come out of retirement for one last session (or ideally I could offer enough $ to have all of them come out of retirement to wrestle me)

Last edited by CToneMalone; 26-Apr-23 at 10:10.
The Following User Says Thank You to CToneMalone For This Useful Post: