Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jul-18, 03:40
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Lucrecia reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I love your videos and the idea of ignored submissions, - you have some outstanding videos, my friend,
Thanks for the very kind words, Zweig. Share with me here, and our viewing audience, what it is about my personally produced videos that you find so outstanding.

Wishing you the best.

Thanks, Mike
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-18, 09:41
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
what it is about my personally produced videos that you find so outstanding.
In short, three things. The engagement of the ladies, that they are amateurs, and that they are willing to sacrifice your health for their benefit.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-18, 20:51
Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22 Points: 2,901, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had a one hour session with Lucrecia during her brief visit to London. She, like a lot of other session providers, gets a ton of emails, and I didn't have a lot of flexibility, but we managed to arrange something after a little back and forth (don't worry if she doesn't immediately reply to your messages - I sometimes had a to wait a while for a response, but she's very professional and friendly. And her English is excellent).

First of all, I can say that Lucrecia is a BBW lover's dream. Tall and voluptuous, she has curves and then some, the sort of beauty you'd see in old Renaissance paintings. But those big thighs contain big muscles...

We started off with some 'wrestling' but really that just involved her grabbing me and doing whatever she wanted. Her standing headscissors were seriously powerful - I got three or four with only very brief breaks between them and the lights nearly went out. Same story for the rear head scissors - she has the kind of huge thighs that can choke you while crushing your jaw. Other highlights included a grapevine/breast smother combo that she's obviously built for. I can't remember the facesitting that well, probably because I got the point of seeing blue spots and felt a little woozy. And her bodyscissors are epic, especially when combined with a choke - I really felt like I was being crushed by something huge, and that I was totally helpless.

All the scissors and chokes tired me out so I said I was going to put up a bit more resistance to try and increase the amount of time where I wasn't getting squeezed. But it was pretty hopeless - Lucrecia was not only taller and heavier than me, she also knew all kind of techniques and holds. At one point I had my hands up to protect against headlocks so she just wrapped her arms around my waist and picked me up. She also did this thing where she got me in a headlock and then lifted me up on her hip so that my feet were dangling off the ground while I was being choked. She used her weight effectively, too, frequently just forcing me down on to the floor or the sofa. And whenever she brought her legs into play I had absolutely no chance.

I do enjoy wrestling with athletic women, but there's also something very special about being pushed around by a woman with a voluptuous figure. If I see her again, I'd like more time, more space and maybe let her bring the ropes out...

Last edited by paper; 27-Sep-18 at 21:55. Reason: Typo
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to paper For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-18, 23:35
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Mike, as much as I love your videos and the idea of ignored submissions, - you have some outstanding videos, my friend, - unfortunately, producing such a video for public use is not an option....

The closest I get to that, and which I constantly film, is the "onslaught" style.
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I just posted today another little snippet that you might enjoy under the category discussion Session Reviews, Kolina.

I hope that you'll find, along the lines of your previous remarks generally, that it has "artistic qualities".

On this same topic though of @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , I enjoyed glancing through the pictures that you produced of FW 103, Lucrecia's most recent video. I was particularly draw to this shot below, placing myself in Laila's place. You noted in the description "But there is a reason there are weight classes". I'd like to challenge Lucrecia myself. I weigh but 131.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-18, 12:06
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrestlingMike [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On this same topic though of @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] , I enjoyed glancing through the pictures that you produced of FW 103, Lucrecia's most recent video. I was particularly draw to this shot below, placing myself in Laila's place. You noted in the description "But there is a reason there are weight classes". I'd like to challenge Lucrecia myself. I weigh but 131.
Lucrecia has become even more powerful recently. Her scissors were always unbearable, but now they are absolutely brutal. She knows how to inflict pain, is capable of inflicting lots of it, and enjoys doing it. She also knows the limits of the human body very well, so it's relatively safe to ask her to ignore submissions. There's a distance between a tap and an injury / knockout. Usually you still have room to go, even if you honestly think that you don't. Lucrecia is one of the ladies that can take you to this "grey area". Without using full power.

I watched the clip, thank you! I was familiar with one of the ladies in it, and was happy to see her inflicting the most pain
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Nov-18, 21:01
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
. . . She also knows the limits of the human body very well, so it's relatively safe to ask her to ignore submissions. There's a distance between a tap and an injury / knockout. Usually you still have room to go, even if you honestly think that you don't. Lucrecia is one of the ladies that can take you to this "grey area". . .
It's a risky statement.
I think it's much depending on the client.
In my case, it took me about two years and five broken ribs to find my limits concerning body scissors.
Nowadays I normally don't tap because of the pain but because of the fear of injuries.

As you know, Jenni Czech is a girl who likes to ignore taps and to push your limits.
I told her that it wouldn't be a good idea because I know my limits and I'll tap in the last moment,
especially in chokes and neck scissors.
She found out very soon that I was telling the truth.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Nov-18, 08:26
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInBlack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's a risky statement.
I think it's much depending on the client.
In my case, it took me about two years and five broken ribs to find my limits concerning body scissors.
Nowadays I normally don't tap because of the pain but because of the fear of injuries.

As you know, Jenni Czech is a girl who likes to ignore taps and to push your limits.
I told her that it wouldn't be a good idea because I know my limits and I'll tap in the last moment,
especially in chokes and neck scissors.
She found out very soon that I was telling the truth.
Jenni ignores taps? Really? I've heard the opposite from a few. In fact, everyone who has told me about Jenni said that she doesn't like if the victim doesn't tap and she gets a little frustrated with it. What you're saying here is in contrast to what I've heard. Has she changed her rules recently with regards to tapping and doing KOs?
The Following User Says Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-18, 03:41
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Different people different experience.

Jenni is like most sessiongirls:
If she feels comfortable with you, much more might be possible than she offers in her profiles.

Concerning your question: She still does not offer KOs!

2 Sessionreviews:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Dec-19, 03:23
Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24 Points: 3,423, Level: 24
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%
Last Achievements

Default Rematch with Lucrecia

Wrestling against Lucrecia
Going in I knew that it would be a very one-sided affair as she not only topped my 5’6” by six inches, in addition she outweighed me by a hefty 81 pounds. Yet, I intended to give it all I had and to make her work and work very hard for each submission and for each pin. Prior to the match I told her I wanted to struggle and that I would mainly leave it up to her what holds to apply to force a submission or to have my shoulders solidly pinned for ten seconds.
We had wrestled a couple of times a while ago. Even though I was soundly defeated both times, I felt I had been in the fight and that I had made her work for each pin and submission. I had realistic expectations that I would do a little better this time around. As it was, this time she totally cleaned my clock. True, she had gained about 3 or 4 kilos since our last meeting. That alone does not explain her total domination. I believe she has improved her wrestling skills and as a rank amateur I had no defense.
We started out on our knees. We managed to encircle each other’s body with our arms. So far so good. Two seconds later I was on my back and Lucrecia on top of me. She put her knees onto my shoulders, basically using all her weight to nail my shoulders to the mat. She slowly started to count, during the early part of the match I occasionally even managed to lift one of my shoulders, she repositioned herself a little, again pinning me, and whether I liked it or not, this time she was able to reach the ten count without me being able to escape the pin. Total time elapsed, certainly less than a minute.
In this fashion she was able to pin me over and over again and there was nothing I could do to stop her. With same variation each fall started the same way. Once she had encircled my body or neck with her arms, she heaved either to her right or to her left and I found myself looking up at her as she mounted my body. From that mount position she would pin me as before or easily would catch me in head or body scissors. The first time she applied head scissors I thought I could hang on for a bit, but that was mainly due to the fact that she only applied minimal pressure initially. Once she increased the pressure I quickly tapped out as I did not want to be knocked out, which she very easily could have done.

Had she wanted to she could have scored a ten-count pin or a submission in less than a minute each time we squared off. To break the monotony, she moved me around straddling me various ways. I had a difficult time with her weight to the point that I felt I had to tap out at times when all her weight was on top of me, even though she did not apply any submission holds at this very moment. No matter what I tried I was unable to prevent her from applying various submission holds, including face sitting whenever she chose that particular hold or decided to sit on my face. Once she decided to end a fall, in seconds II either was counted out or had to signal my submission.
It certainly was a very sobering one-sided affair. I have a difficult time to replay in my mind the various holds I found myself in. The one scene that I remains in my brain is, when she was reverse face-sitting me on my lower face, so that I was still able to breath through my nose. As she was leaning backwards cutting off the air totally, I still could see the curvature in her spine creating a little valley in her muscular back. With my shoulders solidly pinned to the mat, it became a race whether I would tap out or whether Lucrecia would reach the ten count before I tapped.
I believe to achieve a ten count against a struggling opponent signifies a more convincing victory than forcing an opponent to tap out. I have no idea how many times I was forced to tap out as I quickly lost count. I am convinced, however, that the number of times she pinned me for ten seconds was significantly higher than the number of my tap-outs.
As an interlude we tried bondage wrestling with the obvious results. By the time I managed to get a piece of rope half way around one of her legs, she basically had me solidly tied up. I did achieve a moral victory when I managed to loosen one knot, she thought she had secured. That delayed the final outcome by perhaps 30 seconds.
Even though I was soundly defeated, and felt this in my body for a couple of days afterwards, Lucrecia was very careful throughout the match not to cause any injury. Once she had secured a superior position, she gradually increased the pressure and immediately released the hold when I tapped. It is obvious that she enjoys to wrestle and I think she likes it when her opponents struggle in vain. That probably is the reason why I find her so attractive.
Afterwards I told Lucrecia that this potentially could have been our last meeting on the mats as she simply was too strong. Now, about a month after we met, I am thinking to give it another try.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Karlchen For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Aug-20, 06:49
Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26 Points: 3,994, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlchen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is my third attempt to write this session review about my wrestling session with Ms. Lucrecia from Prague. I don’t know why the two previous reviews vanished into cyber space, even though I pressed the submit button each time.
When I initially saw photos of Ms. Lucrecia wrestling against some males, I made up my mind that I wanted to experience wrestling against a beautiful female athlete, who is stronger, taller and heavier than I am. I knew that I would be defeated, but I did believe that I could give her a difficult enough time to limit the number of my submissions. Boy, was I wrong!
Setting up the session was a little challenging as we both were traveling at the time, but eventually we were able to agree to a time and a place for our two hour session I had requested. In these communications she was very prompt and courteous and I was looking forward to our meeting with great anticipation.
Seeing her in person in her hotel room is totally different than looking at her photos. To me she seemed to be a lot taller, more muscular and heavier than I had expected. I knew I was giving away some 30 kilos and 6 inches, but when she stood a few inches away from me, I had the feeling that I had shrunk in size.
We briefly discussed what I wanted to experience in this session. From the start we struck a very nice note in our communication which eased me into this session, even though I must admit I was a little intimidated by her. I could not help noticing her huge thighs, not muscular like the thighs of a body builder, but I could see the play of her muscles under her smooth skin. I made the same observation of her calves and biceps. We decided to partially wrestle on the king size bed, but also on the travel mats she had brought along.
To get things going we started with a standing head scissors. Once she turned on the pressure, I could not budge her, nor could I make any use of my arms which she had hooked up putting additional pressure on my shoulders. I had freely submitted to this hold as I was thinking I would be able to unbalance her. As stated no chance of that.
Once we started to wrestle my plans to making it very difficult for her went out the door. Literally with a couple of seconds I found myself trapped under her, controlling either one or both of my arms or my head. From there she proceeded to move me around at will, I was supporting her full weight while fighting for breath or trying to free my wrist or to prevent her from doing some other mischief. She usually let me struggle a bit, then gradually increased the pressure forcing me to tap out. This happened over and over again, she took me through quite a selection of holds, sometimes painful holds, sometime cutting of my air or applying arm-locks, head or body scissors. I tapped and tapped again. We pretty much wrestled non-stop, the outcome was more or less the same each time.
I had requested that she incorporate some face-sitting in our wrestling session, thinking I could make it very difficult for her to actually sit on my face as I planned to turn away my head. That too was a no-go. Once she had her full weight over my head, I was trapped, either with her hands or her feet she turned my face up and it was lights out for me, again I had to tap out. Had she wanted to, she easily could have sent me into La-La-Land.
She ended the session by tying up my arms behind me and straddling me for a short while. I was totally helpless and at her mercy. Even though I was thoroughly defeated, I had a very good time and I am anxious for a repeat performance.
Karlchen
I was very disappointed with her match against Ina Black. I thought she would of put up a better fight against her. She got demolished and crushed too easy. Someone that size and strength I thought would of put up a better challenge against her. Even if you do not win the match, at least have the effort. It was horrible. I never seen a woman bigger then her opponent get so easily defeated like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to smoothsha For This Useful Post: