Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 10-Dec-14, 19:10
Points: 5,197, Level: 30 Points: 5,197, Level: 30 Points: 5,197, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session with Antscha 11/2014 (Review)

Hi Mike

That was one of the best reviews of a session I have read. The description of her outfit, through to technique and holds. Then an insight into the effects of her holds and domination. It was as if we were there with you.
Thank you for that brilliant and detailed report.

I know Antscha personally and she is one of those very rare session wrestlers who also excels as a dominatrix. She actually enjoys wrestling for the sake of it. She loves winning and loves tormenting. She will do it in her spare time. Plus you are right. She is very, very good at it. Lightening fast reflexes and never out of breath. She also has incredible balance. Wish there were more like her.

Thanks again Mike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lurkermanau For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-14, 23:05
Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Thank you guy's for your kind words! I write these reviews partly for your entertainment and also as a way of thanking the woman who I wrestled with. If my review can convince one of you guy's to see her I would be happy. I have had two sessions by now, both providing memories that can compete with my best. Hell, they even inspired me to start training again.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Assuming you wrestled Antscha, did she also reminded you of an assassin? I spent so little time actually fighting her on even grounds. She spent mabey 10 intense seconds getting me down and then it was me spending my energy for the next minutes while she made me fight her weight the entire time. I watched our match again and realized how smart she is. Next time I plan to be much fitter and avoid getting in one of her headlocks. She is such a sweetheart I couldn't move myself to engage her with the ferocity she attacked me. Mabey next time I can try a bit harder so that by the end she's tired as well :-)

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:
Can you tell me your opinion on wrestling on a mattress vs on a mat?
My memory is a bit blurry but I recall having a much easier time escaping a pin on a mat. Not that Antscha didn't have the same handicap, but she had a lot less escaping to do ;-)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike29 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-14, 01:55
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike29 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]:
Can you tell me your opinion on wrestling on a mattress vs on a mat?
My memory is a bit blurry but I recall having a much easier time escaping a pin on a mat. Not that Antscha didn't have the same handicap, but she had a lot less escaping to do ;-)

I’m trying to recall some of the different surfaces on which I have had wrestling matches with women without taking too long to do this, or having to pull out the film records. So let’s see, floors of course, in homes and clubs, sometimes with blankets on top in an attempt to lessen those carpet burns. Mud covered wrestling mat, oil covered wrestling mat, mud wrestling pit outdoors, grass field outdoors, back seat of automobiles, professional wrestling arenas, rolled up wrestling mat, puzzle wrestling mats, mattresses on floors (king size preferred), and multiple mattress sizes on beds of course.
On a hard surface mat, I am able to plant a foot and elbow for instance when I am pinned and exert enough push to force a turnover or reversal of our positions, but on a very soft or spongy surface in which we both sink down, it’s much harder to force that leverage.
Mike, you made some comments that led me to think that we might enjoy some of the same aspects in our mixed wrestling encounters. You said for example that you were trying to set up a "tire me out match in which she would try to wear me out to the point where I would be completely at her merci". I also like that type of gradual wearing down as a suggested scenario. You also mentioned that Antscha didn't let go when she had you in a reverse face sit, that she further immobilized your hands in a type of grapevine, and that you couldn't breathe. You said that after she checked on you, "she dropped herself on top of me again." I really applaud that type of relentless dominant winning attitude in my female challenger.
My experience has been that with a quality opponent, I can thoroughly enjoy a good match on any surface.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-14, 15:00
Points: 5,197, Level: 30 Points: 5,197, Level: 30 Points: 5,197, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Hi Mike29

Yes, I know what you mean about Antscha being an assassin. Both she and Viktoria visited Australia a while back and I had quite a few sessions with both of them. Viki is just as good, with a completely different style. She is very relaxed and casual compared with Antscha but Viki has the power in both legs and arms to end the match almost at will.

Antscha as, you say, is lightening fast and very adept at letting you do all the work trying to remove her. People are always surprised that someone of her relatively smaller size can handle much bigger opponents. Antscha has always faced that scenario so it is certainly nothing new to her.

Plus she is just a born fighter. She would have been that little girl in the playground at school, on top of the stupid guy who thought he could get away with tormenting her. Now she has MMA skills combined with her strength and fitness, she is very hard to beat.

Not sure about the surface question. I have wrestled with her on both but found it hard to escape her on both surfaces. The mattress provides less of a surface to propel upwards, being softer, but I couldn't escape many times and doubt I could blame either surface for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lurkermanau For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-14, 03:33
Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Hello guys, count me in for your "love the hungarian girls" circle . I have yet to meet Antscha, but I definitelly plan to. Thanks, Mike29, your review ensures me I will really enjoy it.

I had several sessions with Viktoria and Zsuzsa, and both are awesome. They have skill, strength, awesome spirit... and that deceiving "next door girl" look, which I really love.

Also, struggling from disadvantageous positions that exhausts me to the point where I am completely at the girl's mercy is what I look for in my sessions. Several times, I had part of the session with both mentioned girls at the same time, as I loved them to team up to playfully destroy me, but the last time, I just had one hour with Viktoria (we have setup an extra dynamic session, with lots of struggling and submissions and no time to recover) immediatelly followed by one hour with Zsuzsa. At the end, I was barely able to get myself up from the mat even when not held. With Zsuzsa's lovely bottom full weight on my face - no chance
Old 26-Jun-15, 10:31
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Last Achievements

Default Session review: Antscha

Budapest, day 2, session 2: Antscha

My fourth and final session was with Antscha, perhaps the most famous of Hungarian session wrestlers. She’s a pretty girl of 161 cm and 56-57 kilos of compact muscle – lean and much more fitness-like than BB-like. She has defined arms and abs, and glutes and thighs of ‘steel’, to use a cliché. Her height means she’s very likely to be underestimated by her opponent. Her English is good.

We agreed on just wrestling and seeing how it went, but I had written in one of my emails that if she controlled me in the wrestling and started to wear me down, she could proceed to a more dominant latter half of the hour we had agreed on. It should come as no big surprise that that would be the case.

As soon as you lock up with her, you can feel the strength and control in her whole body. She’s sort of cool, not overly aggressive, more calm, and proceeds to take you apart systematically. Her technical level must be very high, although I’m no expert – but she always seemed to know what to do; how to control my arms from securing a grip or defending properly; how to be so balanced that she was near impossible to get on her back; how to be patient in securing a hold instead of rushing it and exposing herself. Of course, much bigger and stronger guys would be able to lift her off or get out of certain holds by using brute strength, at least in the beginning. However, her stamina seems to be top notch, so over the course of an hour you must probably either be huge, highly trained or both to be able to beat her.

As it turned out in our session, Antscha was in control from the beginning. Mentally I could sense straight away that she’s a different type than the others – She’s friendly, yes, but in a sort of cocky way. She takes no bullshit, and is a no-nonsense type of girl who likes to be in command, also in regular conversations. Thus, I don’t hesitate to describe her as naturally dominant, and more so than any other girl I’ve sessioned with.

Antscha got me numerous times in the first 30 minutes of fairly intense wrestling. I counted 11 different holds, including bodyscissors (frontal, on the side of the ribs high up), both arms behind my back, armbars, triangles and the reverse figure 4. This is probably her trademark hold, as her control of my arms combined with quickness meant she often managed to manoeuvre her way to a reverse position where both headscissors, triangles and figure 4s were options.

The strain of this and the three previous sessions was taking its toll on me, so about halfway through I was well knackered and said she could be more dominant if she wished to. I don’t think I had needed to say anything, to be honest. First of all, she is very good at reading people and sensing what they want from a session. Second of all, she finds domination completely natural. I suspect the session would have turned gradually into domination anyway. This is something I have not really tried before, because I’ve always enjoyed competitive wrestling so much. So I asked myself before travelling: “Well, why not give it a go, just this once?”. Then I asked myself afterwards: “Why the hell haven’t I tried this before??!” It was that great.

She has a few favourite holds in this session mode. One is the reverse fig4. She gets you so incredibly tight in this one, much tighter than anyone else I’ve met. Maybe it’s because her thighs are not very long, but just dense with muscle. If I tried to move my head, catch her with my legs or generally do anything, she’d react in an instant by tightening the grip on my head and either have me tap or have me stop moving. If I tapped she relaxed it slightly, just enough to stop me tapping. She displayed fantastic control to keep me completely at her mercy, physically (and mentally).

A great move I had not seen before was from an initial facesit position, with my arms trapped under her legs. Rather than going for the facesit, she’d move behind me so that the back of my head rested against her lower stomach. There was no room for movement, and by simply pushing forward a little bit she could make me tap from the strain on my neck, as the head was forced upward and forward.

Towards the end she switched mainly between the reverse fig4 and reverse facesitting. In the latter hold she would keep both my arms trapped under her ankles in a kind of grapevine – painful on the wrists, and I was completely immobilized. This is where she really started to display her dominant side, just keeping me there while starting to slowly tickle and touch my torso, stomach and thighs.

Make no mistake: This was, in the end, not fantasy domination, but actual domination, by which she could more or less get me into the positions she wanted, and keep me there while doing whatever she wanted. The sensation of being physically unable to do anything about it was special, and is what makes me certain I’ll have some sort of domination session also in the future. The challenge, then, is finding someone who’s both capable of it and enjoys it. I'm not sure there are better candidates out there than Antscha...

Last edited by Mxwrfan; 26-Jun-15 at 12:30.
Old 26-Jun-15, 10:40
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session review: Antscha

Great review. Thank you. Antsha is my dream session, and my dream girl. A domination/wrestling session with her must be like being in heaven.
Old 26-Jun-15, 11:14
Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27 Points: 4,282, Level: 27
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Great review! There's been some discussion about Antscha's back injury. Did you talk about that? Did it have any influence on the session?
Old 26-Jun-15, 11:16
♥αlphα♀

I had the same kind of session with her (after her back injury) and I confirm everything, thighs of steel, top wrestling technics, beautiful, super feminine, cool, natural dominance, tough, she isn't afraid to break you if don't tap out. Awesome authentic experience.
Sure big guys won't enjoy as much but that goes for all m/w woman, I don't know your stats but me at 5'8'' 160lbs with no wrestling training was no problem for her.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jun-15, 11:40
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Last Achievements

The injury didn't influence our session at all, I'd say. She made sure to mention it on email beforehand, and made it clear that no throws should be made, and that bodyscissors must be applied with care and not a sudden squeeze. But with her being that much better, it counted for nothing. So I think for regular guys, the injury should have a minimal impact on a competitive wrestling session. I'm, 6' 180 pounds, generally fit and strong but not trained in wrestling.

Last edited by Mxwrfan; 26-Jun-15 at 12:34.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mxwrfan For This Useful Post: