Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Oct-18, 12:07
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Most Surprising Arm Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Of course some things, as we discussed before, will seem a bit different for different people in different sessions, and it's also uncertain in terms of where various other girls that others saw might slot into things.
I thought with a few extra clues added to the thread, I'd have a go anyway at doing the combination analysis again! Maybe it can be helpful to guys booking sessions and also the girls (so they are recognised as being very good at armwrestling, but also so that they aren't expected to be better at it than they even are). It's still hard to put everything together though, and surely several girls can improve, get stronger, do really well at it on particular days and there can be other variables. I've looked back through the thread though and come up with this, but can't be sure that I'm making the right interpretation in all cases, and sometimes it's not clear whether one arm is better than the other. I'm adding a few that have been mentioned on another thread or by PM I think too, by for example Royh, RNC or Paul Tea.

Where the girl is listed below a batch of match-ups, it means I think it seems like she would fit somewhere in that sort of category (not at the bottom of it):
Right arm
Anna M Strong vs Ms Xena
Dominique Danger vs Renata Hronova
(Th-Resa Bostick, Diana Ball, Amazon Annie?)

Sheena vs Tamara Makar
KO vs Madam Mysteria
(Amy Rainaldo, Hardbody Cynthia?, Tyler Dare?, Anat?, Tapered Physique?, Izabella, Sandra from Femwrestle, Eva Damoh, Jana-Linke Sippl?)

Kasie Cavanaugh vs Warrior Amazon
Calista vs Tia
Venom vs Viktoria
Raven vs Tiky Taka
(Diana from Fight Pulse, Veve Lane, Scorpion, Rada Gold, Kimbra, Cococrush?, Hot Stuff Hollie?, Miss Daniels, Anji, Sara Lips, Natalie Steeles)

Lizzy Bierschneider vs MusclebeautyX
Ironfire vs Meg R Strong
Anita D (ex-DWW - known as Ani elsewhere afterwards) vs Shelby Beach
(Jolie?, Empress Asia?, Mahea)

Left arm
Anna M Strong vs Meg R Strong
Dominique Danger vs Lizzy Bierschneider

Madam Mysteria vs Renata Hronova
Ironfire vs KO
Calista vs Tia
(Amy Rainaldo, Hardbody Cynthia, Miss Daniels?, Eva Damoh, Jana Linke-Sippl)

Kathy Gifford vs Viktoria
MusclebeautyX vs Severa
Kasie Cavanaugh vs Panther (from Athena2 videos etc)
(Diana from Fight Pulse, Veve Lane, Cococrush?, Redd from SF, Hot Stuff Hollie?, Anat, Mahea, Tapered Physique, Anji, Izabella, Sandra from Femwrestle)

Fire (ex-LWS) vs Grace (Virago, USA)
Ms Xena vs Tamara Makar
Sheena vs Warrior Amazon
(Jolie?, Tyler Dare, Empress Asia?, Sara Lips?, Natalie Steeles?)

Like I said before I think Shawna Strong (MusclebeautyX) might be under-sold a bit according to comments of others but I've left her placings as they were, and similarly I didn't introduce Ina Black to the list but it might seem that especially on the left side it might be realistic to do so. I've added Diana based on RNC's approximations, but although I think Venom had been stronger than when she went to Fight Pulse probably, it would seem like Diana might go higher if anything based on their armwrestling and based on the general impression that she gets a bit stronger recently and plays Rugby etc! Maybe Veve Lane is the opposite - I'm not sure if the next category would be the one, but Royh said she had exactly the same results as Viktoria (and he saw Viktoria multiple times, in recent years, whether or not at her absolute strongest).

Maybe I miss some names that should be added, but I also could have continued myself with further match-ups that would be quite close to being considered similar to some of the ones I listed, and as I said I just stopped at 11 on each arm rather than listing another 11. I haven't added Sativa, and curiously Royh and RNC have said the opposite about which arm of hers is best! But Royh is left handed, and RNC has an issue with his left arm, so on balance I guess Sativa is more in contention for her right arm (if she won against Mahea, I think it might have been on that side which would make sense probably but whatever preview/clip I saw wasn't conclusive anyway I think). Some of the girls ssgenius named probably should be on the lists above somewhere but he only said that he won against them so hard to estimate. I thought any comments and speculation about Cindy Huntress wasn't clear enough, but although IIRC willhill has not put her at the top level among the girls he saw based on his experience/result, I guess she could be at least somewhere among the girls named above too.....but despite her noticeable biceps it'd be on the leg press machine she'd be trumping all the opposition possibly (whether it's a real machine, or just somebody's head!). All the estimates could have question marks probably lol, but I added them if I was waivering on the category - hopefully it's obvious in which direction based on previous comments - or if the info about right/left hand or in general was a bit lacking. Some girls have single mentions of having won against guys but with nothing to compare those comments to so I didn't add them.

I don't think RNC has specifically confirmed to me that Izabella and Sandra would be above Tia on the right side, but I just know Tia's left is her best of course.

Ok, hopefully that is a reasonable effort! And hopefully I didn't accidentally miss some, or under-estimate some!

Late edit:
It's definitely hard to put things together satisfactorily, obviously with the conflicting ideas/experiences re: Amazon Annie or maybe Shawna Strong, but also things like Mahea vs Veve Lane might not seem to match up with all comments necessarily. But I sort of started off with the Tia/Cynthia comparison (seemingly close) and went from there, taking into account Viktoria/Veve and suchlike like I said.

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 30-Oct-18 at 19:14.
Old 01-Nov-18, 08:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I thought with a few extra clues added to the thread, I'd have a go anyway at doing the combination analysis again! Maybe it can be helpful to guys booking sessions and also the girls (so they are recognised as being very good at armwrestling, but also so that they aren't expected to be better at it than they even are). It's still hard to put everything together though, and surely several girls can improve, get stronger, do really well at it on particular days and there can be other variables. I've looked back through the thread though and come up with this, but can't be sure that I'm making the right interpretation in all cases, and sometimes it's not clear whether one arm is better than the other. I'm adding a few that have been mentioned on another thread or by PM I think too, by for example Royh, RNC or Paul Tea.

Where the girl is listed below a batch of match-ups, it means I think it seems like she would fit somewhere in that sort of category (not at the bottom of it):
Right arm
Anna M Strong vs Ms Xena

Sheena vs Tamara Makar
KO vs Madam Mysteria
(Amy Rainaldo, Hardbody Cynthia?, Tyler Dare?, Anat?, Tapered Physique?, Izabella, Sandra from Femwrestle, Eva Damoh, Jana-Linke Sippl?)

Kasie Cavanaugh vs Warrior Amazon
Calista vs Tia
Venom vs Viktoria
Raven vs Tiky Taka
(Diana from Fight Pulse, Veve Lane, Scorpion, Rada Gold, Kimbra, Cococrush?, Hot Stuff Hollie?, Miss Daniels, Anji, Sara Lips, Natalie Steeles)

Lizzy Bierschneider vs MusclebeautyX
Ironfire vs Meg R Strong
Anita D (ex-DWW - known as Ani elsewhere afterwards) vs Shelby Beach
(Jolie?, Empress Asia?, Mahea)

Left arm
Anna M Strong vs Meg R Strong
Dominique Danger vs Lizzy Bierschneider

Madam Mysteria vs Renata Hronova
Ironfire vs KO
Calista vs Tia
(Amy Rainaldo, Hardbody Cynthia, Miss Daniels?, Eva Damoh, Jana Linke-Sippl)

Kathy Gifford vs Viktoria
MusclebeautyX vs Severa
Kasie Cavanaugh vs Panther (from Athena2 videos etc)
(Diana from Fight Pulse, Veve Lane, Cococrush?, Redd from SF, Hot Stuff Hollie?, Anat, Mahea, Tapered Physique, Anji, Izabella, Sandra from Femwrestle)

Fire (ex-LWS) vs Grace (Virago, USA)
Ms Xena vs Tamara Makar
Sheena vs Warrior Amazon
(Jolie?, Tyler Dare, Empress Asia?, Sara Lips?, Natalie Steeles?)

Like I said before I think Shawna Strong (MusclebeautyX) might be under-sold a bit according to comments of others but I've left her placings as they were, and similarly I didn't introduce Ina Black to the list but it might seem that especially on the left side it might be realistic to do so. I've added Diana based on RNC's approximations, but although I think Venom had been stronger than when she went to Fight Pulse probably, it would seem like Diana might go higher if anything based on their armwrestling and based on the general impression that she gets a bit stronger recently and plays Rugby etc! Maybe Veve Lane is the opposite - I'm not sure if the next category would be the one, but Royh said she had exactly the same results as Viktoria (and he saw Viktoria multiple times, in recent years, whether or not at her absolute strongest).

Maybe I miss some names that should be added, but I also could have continued myself with further match-ups that would be quite close to being considered similar to some of the ones I listed, and as I said I just stopped at 11 on each arm rather than listing another 11. I haven't added Sativa, and curiously Royh and RNC have said the opposite about which arm of hers is best! But Royh is left handed, and RNC has an issue with his left arm, so on balance I guess Sativa is more in contention for her right arm (if she won against Mahea, I think it might have been on that side which would make sense probably but whatever preview/clip I saw wasn't conclusive anyway I think). Some of the girls ssgenius named probably should be on the lists above somewhere but he only said that he won against them so hard to estimate. I thought any comments and speculation about Cindy Huntress wasn't clear enough, but although IIRC willhill has not put her at the top level among the girls he saw based on his experience/result, I guess she could be at least somewhere among the girls named above too.....but despite her noticeable biceps it'd be on the leg press machine she'd be trumping all the opposition possibly (whether it's a real machine, or just somebody's head!). All the estimates could have question marks probably lol, but I added them if I was waivering on the category - hopefully it's obvious in which direction based on previous comments - or if the info about right/left hand or in general was a bit lacking. Some girls have single mentions of having won against guys but with nothing to compare those comments to so I didn't add them.

I don't think RNC has specifically confirmed to me that Izabella and Sandra would be above Tia on the right side, but I just know Tia's left is her best of course.

Ok, hopefully that is a reasonable effort! And hopefully I didn't accidentally miss some, or under-estimate some!

Late edit:
It's definitely hard to put things together satisfactorily, obviously with the conflicting ideas/experiences re: Amazon Annie or maybe Shawna Strong, but also things like Mahea vs Veve Lane might not seem to match up with all comments necessarily. But I sort of started off with the Tia/Cynthia comparison (seemingly close) and went from there, taking into account Viktoria/Veve and suchlike like I said.
I think in summary, to have a better idea about whether that is a reasonably accurate effort, it'd be great if these all-female matches were to happen haha, to iron out some conflicting experiences (in relation to each other and other girls) :
Shawna Strong (MusclebeautyX) vs Ironfire
Amazon Annie vs Goddess Anat
Veve Lane vs Mahea
KO vs Tia

And if being greedy maybe some old video of Amy Rainaldo taking on Dominique Danger and/or Calista would be good too! Or perhaps discovering Tyler Dare also had a go with Scorpion, and even Venom, around about this time (but as far as I know she wouldn't have been in the UK at that time so it's unlikely although maybe something with Scorpion is not out of the question past or future tense):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

But I'll sign off by adding that one thing that has happened in reality I noticed is a match between Sheena and Antscha (who I nearly included in the lists too, according to what Royh had said because it would put her in the right sort of ballpark, but it was Kimbra, as well as Sheena herself, that had won against him on the right arm when he went to Budapest I had remembered):

Very late edit: The lateness this time being due to new info from will (see post below this lol!) that means I should adjust my estimates although I'll not go as far as re-editing the initial post again!
It looks like maybe I had Empress Asia too low, relative to Anat at least then potentially. And Rapture is probably going to at least be in one of the groupings I listed - the bottom or more likely one above it seemingly (and those groups themselves correlate with about the top* half for girls I saw in sessions myself)
* Top, or most difficult/challenging if we put it that way....adjusted a bit according to dates of sessions.

Flamedragan, Cindy and Christine could well be examples of girls who would be making the end of the listings I did at least too I should imagine, or in contention to do so. Looks like Ava Simone could at least be included somewhere left handed too then (interestingly I think she won against Trinity at wrestling and I've seen videos of Trinity armwrestling other muscular girls that suggest she's very good at it herself), while I guess Veve needs to have got stronger/better since she saw will to be possibly challenging for being above Mahea, although maybe it's true even in armwrestling that different match-ups can suit different people better too, even if that doesn't really seem to explain the differences for Amazon Annie - doing even better than Anna M Strong points very much one way on the European(Tia) side of the analysis, but being less challenging than Mahea at least on the left would point the other way on the USA(Cynthia) side of it (like I said I was using bum8's descriptions for Tia and Cynthia to draw other potential conclusions from there in general).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 02-Nov-18 at 08:13.
Old 02-Nov-18, 02:23
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Did some arm wrestling with Mahea and Ava Simone this week. Mahea is still tough left handed, but I was able to beat her a little easier this time (I would but her ahead of VeVe though for sure). Ava was pretty strong, she is left-handed, it took a bit of work to beat her left-handed, but I also never felt like I was in danger of losing. I beat her right handed relatively easily. Ava does have one of the nicest, muscular athletic bodies of the session girls.

But for now the top arm wrestlers that I have sessioned with are:
Amy Rainaldo (only one to beat me more than once)
Tapered Physique
Hard Body Cynthia
Empress Asia
Rapture
Anat

Probably a few more I am forgetting. I have arm wrestled Flame Dragan, Cindy Huntress, Christine Fetzer and a few others with decent muscle although not some really too many if any of the really BB types. Hoping some come thru my town next year.
Old 07-Nov-18, 05:58
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Two recent updates about girls that were mentioned on this thread, whom I had sessions in LA in the past few days:

Anji - draw both arms. A terrific, extraordinary session in many ways, which I will review in detail in a few days to try and promote her session career.

And one of the most intriguing sessions, I had great expectations in light of @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ‘s comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, I think Anat or Mahea could beat Annie (at least if she is still at strength level when I arm wrestled her). I beat Annie easier than either of those two
Well, today I had also a terrific session with the amazing Mahea! And the results are..... draw in the right hand, and a surprising victory for me in the left hand !- I was sure I will lose in light of Will’s experience. Mahea is fantastic, she is a superbly skilled wrestler and a super fun session, but in 1000 armwrestling matches with Amazon Annie she will lose a thousand times, even with her both hands against Annie’s one.

Well, the most intriguing match is coming in a few days - Anat. My guess is that she will be able to get me on the right hand, but the left is up for grabs.

Last edited by Royh; 07-Nov-18 at 06:03.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-18, 15:46
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

A few hours ago I had a great session with Goddess Anat, I recall someone saying she was rude but this is not true at all , she’s very nice and welcoming, and she destroyed me in wrestling, some nasty breast smothers and brutal scissors. She can also pack a punch and knows how to slap.

Great session, but we’re here to talk armwrestling aren’t we? And the title of this thread is the most surprising arm wrestlers, and armwrestling Anat was one of the biggest surprises in light of Will’s buildup. I’m feeling kinda uncomfortable saying this, Anat is a true goddess and a great wrestler and dominatrix, but armwrestling Anat was probably the easiest I have ever had against any session girl, maybe I can think of 1 or 2 that were easier, it took me only a few seconds to beat her in each hand, and she mentioned herself that she’s not a good arm wrestler at all.

I am truely befuddled by the different experiences me and Will had, especially with regard to Anat and Amazon Annie. Perhaps we caught them at different times and physical ability, true Anat had a very busy session schedule when I met her, and I was the only session for Annie when I met her, but The difference between them is so overwhelming that this explanation is not enough.

For me the case is closed,Amazon Annie remains the queen of armwrestling until proven otherwise.

Last edited by Royh; 13-Nov-18 at 08:44. Reason: Typo
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Nov-18, 20:30
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A few hours ago I had a great session with Goddess Anat, I recall someone saying she was rude but this is not true at all , she’s very nice and welcoming, and she destroyed me in wrestling, some nasty breast smothers and brutal scissors. She can also pack a punch and knows how to slap.

Great session, but we’re here to talk armwrestling aren’t we? And the title of this thread is the most surprising arm wrestlers, and armwrestling Anat was one of the biggest surprises in light of Will’s buildup. I’m feeling kinda uncomfortable saying this, Anat is a true goddess and a great wrestler and dominatrix, but armwrestling Anat was probably the easiest I have ever had against any session girl, maybe I can think of 1 or 2 that were easier, it took me only a few seconds to beat her in each hand, and she mentioned herself that she’s not a good arm wrestler at all.

I am truely befuddled by the different experiences me and Will had, especially with regard to Anat and Amazon Annie. Perhaps we caught them at different times and physical ability, true Anat had a very busy session schedule when I met her, and I was the only session for Annie when I met her, but The difference between them is so overwhelming that this explanation is not enough.

For me the case is closed,Amazon Annie remains the queen of armwrestling until proven otherwise.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I think sometimes there are variables (how many sessions, either participant coming off injury, etc.) Annie did mention she had not been doing the same physical job for several years when I arm wrestled her, so she may not have been at top form. Mahea did say Annie destroyed her in arm wrestling (and the Saharra Huxley and Sade also beat her easily in arm wrestling). I was in less good shape when I arm wrestled Anat. Also, in arm wrestling tapered physique, I found out I often don't go all out, she beat me the first right handed match, but she asked if I was really trying. I guess I wasn't going full strength because every subsequent match with her I won (although just barely right handed). When I went more all out vs Mahea, I beat her much easier this time around. Both Tapered physique and Ava Simone asked if ever lost in sessions at arm wrestling, basically being surprised if anyone would have beaten me. I would love to have a rematch vs Annie!
The Following User Says Thank You to willhill For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-18, 08:46
Last Achievements

I believe Izabella Mendes is left handed (according to what I read on a German forum - Fighter Girls) so actually, in my attempt at an estimated set of groups of good armwrestling session girls above, I think I'd have been better putting her, like Tia, decisively in the second batch on the left side (and more borderline, or perhaps in the third batch on the right side: I know according to what RNC has told me that she is still very strong and great at it on that side anyway!). Maybe Sandra from Germany is right handed as assumed, but I'm not sure (if I understand correctly it's not really clear that Tia isn't the best RNC has tried with on the right side at it anyway).

Going back to Soulmate's post - I think she'd definitely be qualifying as a session girl that is really good at it while being 100% natural (like her friend Sheena).

I'd still not be very certain I'd have got things correct or very close with that list anyway but probably it should be quite close at the least (whether Amy Rainaldo, or Tyler Dare - see video below - could even be challenging for batch 1 right handed for example, whether Mahea right handed or Tyler left handed don't make batch 4 quite due to being much better on the other side and what Anat's best level really is in comparison to others, or where Cindy Huntress or Flamedragan for example might slot in assuming they probably should somewhere, are the sorts of things that I'd feel a bit unsure about, obviously not having a go with them myself even though I did meet Cindy).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 29-Dec-18 at 20:07.
Old 31-Dec-18, 12:13
Last Achievements

I thought I'd add one more New Years Eve post, having seen this from renrew in the Best 2018 thread, which adds yet another great armwrestling option from Hungary (pretty sure it is Dolly who is managed by Tia I think)!
Quote:
Originally Posted by renrew [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My awards:

Top armwrestling: DollyMuscle from Hungary

Top rookie: Leona (AlphaCatz)

Top wrestler: Sheena ... who else? she is simply the best :-)
Also, since I only matched girls up for each hand before I've come up with a longer list for theoretically closely and nicely matched pairs from my sessions, to the best of my estimation based on their best level, over both hands (if they had a few goes on each side and if necessary one final try with each hand which would be timed too):

Anita D/Ani (ex-DWW) vs Panther
Anna M Strong vs Ms Xena
Axa Jay vs Xena (LWS)
Bora vs Star*
Calista vs Tia
Chloe Davis vs Tiki Taka
Felix vs Starr
Fire (LWS) vs Shelby Beach
Grace vs Severa
Ironfire vs Kasie Cavanaugh
Jet (MWC) vs Maggie Jennings
Jezabel (LWS) vs Kassidy
Kathy Gifford vs MusclebeautyX
KO vs Madam Mysteria
Layla vs Serenity Steele
Lizzy Bierschneider vs Meg R Strong
Raven vs Venom
Sheena vs Tamara Makar
Viktoria vs Warrior Amazon

As you can see it's in alphabetical order so I'm also bolding the probable 5 top match-ups (that would probably give a lot of guys a hard time at it!) and putting in italics the possible next 5. I managed to get 40 names for the list, excluding a few which ended more as fun, with some cheating (such as a second hand of the girl or another girl being introduced - hence I've left off Ina Black for example who maybe should rank higher than I realised anyway) or if ultra-friendly or ultra-safe where I'd be particularly careful if a girl had said she'd had an injury or something so it'd be harder to judge resistance (although KO is still there obviously even if there was an element of that on the right hand, as she quickly took the advantage and actually won lol: I also think KO might be the one with the best armwrestling technique although I know Anna M Strong did some pro armwrestling recently).

I'm sure that along with possibly others mentioned on the thread (eg Amy Rainaldo) or by PM to me (eg Izabella Mendes), there would be quite a few other candidates who do sessions or did sessions (eg Shawn Tan) that would be theoretically in a bolded match-up. I suppose quite a few girls I saw are retired now (so most of the match-ups would be unlikely to happen - as far as I know none of them ever did as yet), but in theory I'd say if one girl in a match-up was able to give you a close match, or destroy you, then the chances might be the other one could too!

Going off the topic of this thread, but if I try the same for wrestling considering all options who I had some amount of time with in sessions in some wrestling related activity with some degree of competitive element, I come up with this: based on my idea of their best level to date, for again potentially great and close match-ups in 20 minutes pins and submissions matches with if necessary extra-time leading to next point wins after 5 minutes, and again if one girl has been able to be evenly matched with you or kick you ass so to speak in a session then possibly the other one would too!

Anita D/Ani (ex-DWW) vs Xena (LWS)
Axa Jay vs Grace
Bora vs Jezabel (LWS)
Calista vs Madam Mysteria
Chloe Davis vs Severa
Cindy Huntress vs KO
Felix vs MusclebeautyX
Fire (LWS) vs Jet (MWC)
Ironfire vs Star*
Kasie Cavanaugh vs Venom
Kassidy vs Maggie Jennings
Kathy Gifford vs Mayra Conde
Layla vs Tiki Taka
Malibu vs Shelby Beach
Meg R Strong vs Raven
Minxy Li vs Starr
Ms Xena vs Panther
Orsi B vs Serenity Steele
Sheena vs Viktoria
Tia vs Warrior Amazon

Just like with Calista and Tia (especially if nearly as good on the right hand as left) in armwrestling, I think due largely to their strength but also good wrestling skills that Calista again and Madam Mysteria would be candidates to be in bold for sure too. And likewise quite a few of the other match-ups would be under consideration for being put in italics at least (some in armwrestling too).

Last edited by Armwrestlefan99; 31-Dec-18 at 12:20.
Old 01-Jan-19, 13:20
Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78 Points: 32,386, Level: 78
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,349 Times in 592 Posts

Pippa the ripper. Never thought she would beat me.
Old 02-Jan-19, 11:45
Banned
Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25 Points: 3,589, Level: 25
Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0% Activity: 50.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestpet [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pippa the ripper. Never thought she would beat me.
That is surprising. She doesn't look very strong. Who else did you armwrestle?