Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Mar-15, 16:47
Points: 2,648, Level: 21 Points: 2,648, Level: 21 Points: 2,648, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How many of you have lost to a female in real life?

than dont believe it nobody tells you to believe it !
Old 10-Mar-15, 17:07
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Mentioned this in another thread, the first time outside of a session was in gym class when we did wrestling. Got worked by a very slim dancer type who tripped me down after dodging a hold and completely pounded me with her hips in a grapevine. At least nobody else beat her that day either.
Old 10-Mar-15, 17:15
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I'm about split in my mixed matches, both fun and competitive in wrestling and jiu jitsu.
Old 10-Mar-15, 18:38
ssddfaudhey

My wife and her friend take bjj.I dont mind losing to my wife; but pisses me off when I have to tapout to her friend.She rubs it in too, even during the match.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Apr-15, 22:59
Points: 2,150, Level: 18 Points: 2,150, Level: 18 Points: 2,150, Level: 18
Last Achievements

When I was 10 yrs old me and my best friend would wrestle his sister Shannon who was 14 in a sort of handicap match. I was a real thin and nerdy kid and he was short and chubby, while his sister on the other hand had already started puberty and was stronger than both of us. She would always win and we never really gave her much of a match.

The funny thing is that we weren't ashamed by it, but kinda just accepted it. Maybe because she was older than us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tactical Ed For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Apr-15, 17:42
Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25 Points: 3,629, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Recently, I challenged a much younger co-worker to some armwrestling. She is 22 and I'm 41. Josefine, that's her name, is about 165 cm (about 5'5) and weighs 50 kg (about 110 lbs) against my 187 cm (about 6'1 or 6'2) and 115 kg (about 250 lbs). Still she wiped the floor with me over a total of five armwrestling matches.

The first match I looked at her arm as we locked hands and actually thought to myself "she is so tiny, this can only go my way". We counted to three and the shock to experience the sheer force she had in her arm was so great I just blurted out a swear word followed by my astonished admiration of her physical strength. She was at the very least as strong as I was in her arm!

I just couldn't get her arm down, we had a deadlock for at least half minute before I ran out of power and she easily put my arm to the table. Then we took left arms and she was even more superior in that arm, even though she said that left was her weak arm.

I'm not weak by any standard, perhaps a little weaker than the average man, but Josefine was really something else. Three times right arm and two times left arm has left me thinking about how strong she actually is. She was very close to lifting me off the ground when I asked her to try that. A little more muscle on that tiny body and I truly believe she could be stronger than me.

I also challenged her to a kind of leg wrestling, where you put your legs in between your opponent's legs and try to pry your legs apart while your opponent is trying to stop you from doing just that. I could only narrowly stop her from breaking her legs apart, yet she was very effecient in stopping me from breaking mine.

I also asked her to put me in a headlock where I was supposed to try to break free of her hold of my neck. Needless to say, I couldn't. I had trouble breathing for a minute or so afterwards and had a sore throat for the rest of the day. She is a lot stronger than she looks. Keep in mind that she has scoliosis and her arms and legs are pretty thin, but still I was never near anything you might call a win at all in any of the matches.

Last edited by lingering_life; 20-Apr-15 at 18:01.
Old 20-Apr-15, 19:59
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Man you said you ain't weak by any standrad and then the girl who is ligther than you about 55 kg beats you easily in armwrestling and other areas like that leg wrestling. Work out man!
Old 21-Apr-15, 10:36
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingering_life [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Recently, I challenged a much younger co-worker to some armwrestling. She is 22 and I'm 41. Josefine, that's her name, is about 165 cm and weighs 50 kg against my 187 cm and 115 kg . Still she wiped the floor with me over a total of five armwrestling matches.

The first match I looked at her arm as we locked hands and actually thought to myself "she is so tiny, this can only go my way". We counted to three and the shock to experience the sheer force she had in her arm was so great I just blurted out a swear word followed by my astonished admiration of her physical strength. She was at the very least as strong as I was in her arm!

I just couldn't get her arm down, we had a deadlock for at least half minute before I ran out of power and she easily put my arm to the table. Then we took left arms and she was even more superior in that arm, even though she said that left was her weak arm.

I'm not weak by any standard, perhaps a little weaker than the average man, but Josefine was really something else. Three times right arm and two times left arm has left me thinking about how strong she actually is. She was very close to lifting me off the ground when I asked her to try that. A little more muscle on that tiny body and I truly believe she could be stronger than me.

I also challenged her to a kind of leg wrestling, where you put your legs in between your opponent's legs and try to pry your legs apart while your opponent is trying to stop you from doing just that. I could only narrowly stop her from breaking her legs apart, yet she was very effecient in stopping me from breaking mine.

I also asked her to put me in a headlock where I was supposed to try to break free of her hold of my neck. Needless to say, I couldn't. I had trouble breathing for a minute or so afterwards and had a sore throat for the rest of the day. She is a lot stronger than she looks. Keep in mind that she has scoliosis and her arms and legs are pretty thin, but still I was never near anything you might call a win at all in any of the matches.
That's a nice story but this topic is about real life experiences.
Old 21-Apr-15, 13:24
Points: 4,144, Level: 27 Points: 4,144, Level: 27 Points: 4,144, Level: 27
Last Achievements

My wife holds a black belt in karate and worksout almost daily with her best friend. I've never been able to beat these two ladies in anything physical.
Old 03-May-15, 15:39
Points: 6,258, Level: 33 Points: 6,258, Level: 33 Points: 6,258, Level: 33
Last Achievements

While backpacking around in SE Asia I met a girl named Laura. She is from Canada and I am from the Netherlands. First time I met her we traveled together for a day or 2 and did some sightseeing together. She is a pretty brunette, around 170cm tall, 22 yo, and pretty athletic, especially her legs looked really fit! So I brought up the topic of sports alot. I found out she runs track alot and did some other sports here and there as well. It was difficult to bring up the topic of competition/wrestling since there where constantly other people around as well. So nothing happened untill now, and we split up. About a week later or so, when I already forgot about her, we met by coincidence in a different place! (Most backpackers travel the same loop, so maybe it wasn't a coincidence). We took coffee together in the morning, and agreed too meet later that evening to have a drink. Luckely that evening there where only the two of us. Pretty quickly the topic was on sports again, and I complimented her on her athletic looks. I asked her if she could beat a guy in sports. She told me she used to beat up her brother and some friends in running and wrestling! I told her I didn't believe that she could be me in wrestling, and she said: "wanna try"? Obviously I said yes, and after finishing our drinks we went to her room. We sat on her bed and we agreed that she would first put me in a chokehold, out of which I had to try escape. She then put me in a figure 4 headscissors! I can tell you there was no escape for me, the squeeze was really strong and she really knew how to apply it. After 5 minutes or so she let me go. After some rest, we agreed to wrestle on the bed again. After some pulling, pushing and rolling, she got me in a classic headscissors! Again no escape for me and the squeeze was really hard. I had to tap out after a couple of minutes. She was laughing that she had beaten me and teased me afterwards. We chilled out a until late that evening. Unfortunately I never saw her again cause she went to a next destination the next day. My throat hurted for the next 2 or 3 days, so maybe I should have tapped out . But i was an amazing experience!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ruwit For This Useful Post:

Tags
beat up by a girl, feet, humiliated, scissor, sister