Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Jan-18, 01:33
ap643

Default New Boxing Challenges at the Core Four Gym

Normalcy had returned to our gym. Or so I had thought...

Diane, knowing that a fight with Cynthia ( Jonjac 30's woman who wanted a real match.) loomed on the horizen, had stepped up her in ring training and was pummelling me in countless sparring sessions. I have to say that for a " cougar" she continued to " bring it " in the ring on a daily basis.

One or two of our younger gym members marvelled at her and after a session or two, declined to take her on in a real match anytime soon. Damn, that means more sore ribs for me.

I had noticed that Krysten, the eyeglass wearing, sexy librarian looking gal from previous fight night stories, was training rather intensely at our gym and that she was often stealing glances at my wife while she sparred and worked out.

Krys, who is half my wife's age, was looking particularly svelte in her tight shorts and top. She bought a ferosity when hitting the heavy bag making the supports groan painfully while her fists banged a steady and noisey beat on it and making it swing violently side to side.

Diane was oblivious to being observed as she was intent on her being ready for what was sure to be a war with Cynthia.

Then it happened!

Busy in the office, I jumped as Di crashed through the door waving her phone in the air while screaming,

" I need this right now! I really need this shit right now!"

Innocently asking, and at the same time hoping that I had not done something wrong which could qualify as the "this", asked

" Need what Diane?"

Handing me her phone,

" Read what the little bitch Krysten sent me!

A picture of Krys in boots, tight jeans and a tight sleevless top that was struggling to contain her bountious breasts had a message on it.

" Time to kick some cougar ass! But who? How about Diane? Yeah, I'm gonna punch her out!"

A message accompanied the picture.

" Fight me Diane. I dare you! Nobody as old as you can dream of beating me in the boxing ring. I'm younger, faster, tougher, stronger and a far better boxer than you are. I'll take your best punches then proceed to punish you till I decide to knock you out! As many rounds as you want, but it really won't take too many. Any time you are ready we can get it on. Look at this body! Do you seriously think I'm going to lose to you! They call me the K O Kitten at my gym. Your'e fat and old! I'm going to bust up your face, jabbing the shit out of it and making it a bloody mess! Next I'll pound your tits flat then swollen and bloody! Finally I'll pound your soft belly and liver and make you tremble in pain before I make you beg for mercy! Then I'm going to leave you busted up and unconscious on the ring floor. Basically I'm going to totally fuck you up! This kitten has claws, all the better to maul you with. Then I think that I'll take the name, The Diane Destroyer!

I'm in shock as this is so not the Krysten that I thought I knew.

" Who does this little shit think she is? "

The return text went out immediately.

" Krysten, those are big words from such an inexperienced little punk like yourself. I don't know what your problem with me is, but I can certainly solve it for you.Just ask my husband how tough I am and how hard I can punch.
We can go whenever you are ready, but you better bring everything you got with you into the ring as I intend to beat your ass!"

I'm actually a little worried at this particular challenge as Krysten has become quite the complete fighter. In a rematch with her friend Jillian, the only gal I had seen outbox her, Krysten dismantled and knocked her out in two rounds leaving her a bloody and disoriented mess! She has lightening quick fists, punches with power and is super fast on her feet. She is the quintisential boxer slugger. And, as I mentioned before, she is half Diane's age.

When I point these facts out to Di, I get the look. The same look I got when she first challenged Dawn so long ago.

" Thanks for the vote of confidence. But this could be a blessing in disguise. I'm going to have to be in top condition for a war with Cynthia whenever she shows up to fight me."

While we are having this little discussion, Krys texts me.

" Joe, I'm gonna knock your wife out. Tell her to be ready to recieve the beating of a lifetime. I'm gonna out box her, out punch her, bloody her up, and beat the hell out of her! She will be begging for the fight to be stopped and it will be when she is flat out unconscious on the mat.! I can't wait to kick cougar ass! I can't wait to knock Diane out!

Diane spits, " This is so on!!!"

The challenge has been accepted and the ladies will fight two weeks from today. Two weeks of intense training. Two weeks of pain for me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-18, 14:57
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: New Boxing Challenges at the Core Four Gym

Good story, can't wait to read the outcome of it.
Old 25-Jan-18, 21:21
ap643

As Krysten enters the ring, I have to admit that she looks to be in the best shape that I have ever seen her in. Sans glasses, her long brown hair pulled back into a fighting ponytail I see that there is no longer any extra poundage around her middle. In short, she looks to be in top condition. Kry's bountiful breasts are held firmly in place by a black Everlast sleeveless leotard top. Her trim tight ass is encased by Royal Blue foxy boxing shorts cut high on her powerful looking thighs and her hands covered with 10oz blue gloves.

All of this causes me to doubt the wisdom of Diane's decision to take up her challenge at this particular time. But my wifes pride would not let her refuse this fight, and I watch my scarlet red clad warrior climb into the ring , give me a kiss, and proceed to warm up for her fight with someone her daughters age.

Krysten enjoys a 2 inch height advantage , negligable, but her 2 inch reach advantage could cause some problems especially when Diane tries to dodge jabs to get inside to do any damage to the body.

Diane looks so serious as opposed to Krysten's lighthearted smiling countenance.

Kry's boyfriend and a sister will tend to her, Elizabeth and myself will second Diane.
While my friend Steve, who will serve as the ref, confers with the two boxers, I notice that Jerry and Cynthia, Diane's next opponant, settle themselves ringside no doubt to " scout " Di before finalizing the date for their challenge.

Krysten hops up and down, banging her blue gloves together.
Diane throws a few punch combinations to ready herself.

Both gals are ready. Theres the bell...
Old 25-Jan-18, 23:42
ap643

ROUND 1

Diane is the suprise aggressor and darts across the ring catching the younger girl by suprise landing a right hand which knocks her head backwards and causing her to blink in shock. Krysten retreats a step, gets her blue clad fists up and her wits about her before returning to the frey firing jabs which quickly redden my wife's face and causing her to briefly retreat a few steps.

Diane, knowing that she cannot stand and trade punches from a distance, begins to circle Krys darting in to bang the body. Two to three jabs are the price she pays for this strategy and while landing some solid body shots the exchange rate will be a losing proposition if it continues like this. For the entire round, Diane bangs a steady beat to Krysten's body, pinking her belly and rib area nicely. Krysten seems to want to slug it out but I hear her boyfriend shouting " Hit and run, hit and run."

Krysten and Diane slow the murderous punch rate with a mutual clinch at the rounds end.

Krysten and Diane momentarily stand face to face glaring at each other before retreating to each others corner for a needed breather. I score the round a hard fought punishing draw.

Diane returns to our corner and Liz and I go to work trying to reduce the swelling beginning around her left eye. Her nose is tender to the touch and she is already perspiring freely.

Krys, aside from a slight reddening around her torso, is unmarked, cool and ready to fight.

ROUND 2

Again Diane attacks and throws Krys off balance driving lefts and rights into the younger woman's taut torso, before she is able to establish fighting distance with her jab. Krys does emit some slight cries of discomfort when my bride pummels her midsection, discomfort I am quite used to suffering when we spar.

Krys grudgingly gives ground as Di slowly maneuvers her towards the ropes of our cozy ring. Krys clinches time and again as Diane's punches begin to soften her up.

The return punches are few and far between as Krys is finding it almost impossible to punch back. If she tries to croach, Di stacks her up and wails away to the body. If she tries to clinch, many times Di shoves her backward onto her heels. When return punches fly, Diane ducks under 90% of them. For every jab landed, 2-3 punches slam into Krystens increasingly pained and pink trunk.

This round has seen my gal fight like a magnificant punching machine causing Krysten's knees to buckle on at least two occasions and stiffling her attempts to keep this a long distance affair. The bell sounds as the two pugilists are in a tight clinche. Diane turns sharply to return to our corner. Krys stands and stares as she looks on.

In her corner, Krys must be thinking that this was not the way this fight was supposed to be going. She is breathing deeply as her boyfriend tries to cool her off and right this ship.

Diane too, is breathing deeply but other than being wet with sweat looks none the worse for wear as she was generally the punisher this round. I just hope that she is not punching herself out. I score this a big win for Diane.

ROUND 3

After cooling Diane off, we send her out to continue the battle.

Krysten's boyfriend has been loudly instructing his charge between rounds and while I couldn't make out what he said, it's a different Krysten who returns to the fight.

In a desperate bid to " turn this around " she attacks immediately bombing Diane with left and rights to the body stopping her forward motion. Diane is shocked by the attack and stumbles backwards as Krys is now the pain inflictor.

Just as suddenly, Krys changes targets and rips jabs, hooks and crosses to Di's face and chest. Her hand speed is lightening quick and brutally effective causing my gal no chance to stabilize or fight back effectively. An occasional punch scores in between the carpet bombing. Diane's nose now begins to bleed, her left eye swells ominously and her face turns almost as red as her outfit.

Now against the ropes, she tries to push Krys off of her which only gives Krys more punching room and punch she does.

Di turtles up behind her gloves as punches rain down upon her in a hellacious beating causing sweat and blood to fly and her knees to tremble as the bell saves her from almost certainly being knocked out. In her own corner, she spits out her bloody mouthpiece and plops down on her stool.

Krysten raises her arms into the air as if she has already been declared the winner.
We have a lot of work to do if Diane is even able to continue.

Steve comes over and asks Diane if she wants to continue. If looks could kill..." Ok Ok."

I work on stopping the bleeding, Liz works on reducing the swelling, and we both try to get Diane to give up the fight.

We too, get the look.

I then sternly tell her that one more round like this and I will stop it. As we look into each others eyes she grudgingly agrees, but vows that it will not be neccessary. Liz and I exchange glances while shaking our heads in disbelief.

No further punishment has been suffered by Krys in that round so she, while now wet with perspiration, is virtually unmarked and is eager to resume the fight. Looking across the ring my eyes meet hers and I can read the shock in her expresion when she sees that Diane is intent to continue. She shrugs her shoulders as if to say, " If it's more she wants, it's more she'll get."

Diane is revived, but I don't really know how much she has left in the tank. Krysten has been a lethal force of nature last round administering constant punishment.

There's the bell. Diane rises.

Krysten rises and bangs her blue blood tainted gloves together.

ROUND 4

Krysten's punching rate slows a bit, much to Diane's relief I'm sure, however her accuracy and timing are as lethal as ever.
She gets up on her toes as she dances while jabbing, bobbing and weaving and administering another punishing attack intended to cripple Diane's counter attack. She evades most of Di's blows and after about a minute, goes flatfooted and attacks with a vicious intensity.

Punches to Di's face crash through her now weakened defense jolting her head back. Followup blows to the belly and chest cause her whole body to shudder even while her stout legs keep her upright. Still she moves forward only to have her body pay a frightful price.

Krysten looks at Steve but he misses the silent plea she gives him to stop the carnage.

Failing at that, she takes matters into her own fists.

A punishing right, left, right rock Diane's skull, a gut busting left hook, right uppercut to the belly drop her hands and a left uppercut on her undefended jaw shut off all attempts at defense.I leap into the ring as Diane is all but out and as she grabs Krysten around her waist. Krys opens her arms as Diane crumbles to the ring floor. Her face never leaving contact with her vanquisher as she collapses . I quickly gather her into my arms.

Krysten raises her arms in triumph. She has destroyed Diane inside 4 rounds. As Steve has both warriors in the ring , he raises Krysten's fist in the air to acknowledge her the winner. Diane gives her a hug smiling, but I know not happily. I notice something that is unexpetedly sexy to me. The sight of two glasses wearing female boxers has me turned on in a way I never thought possible.

Cynthia is strangely silent as she witnessed this destruction, but I'm told that some gutteral moans were heard during the final round. They leave without speaking to me, but I'm sure that she will want her match with Diane sooner than later.

In the days that follow, Dawn, Liz and myself will recieve some challenges. Thats for another day.

Jonjac30 will be writing the match between my wife Diane and his Cynthia. I fearfully but eagarly await that fight.

Last edited by ap643; 26-Jan-18 at 04:31.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 02:50
ap643

Ever since her beating at the hands of Krysten, Diane has been in a foul mood and blames me for her defeat. I'm told that I had stopped the fight too soon. ( Even though Di was all but unconscious)

She is determined to challenge Krysten to a rematch and has banned me and anybody from the gym staff from her corner.

I am hurt, as my only goal last time was to stop her from getting hurt badly at the fists of Krys. There is no talking to her. She has been pleaded with by Liz, Dawn, and myself but will hear none of it.

Diane has gone so far as to take over one of the personal training rooms as a training area, set up a makeshift ring, weight corner, a portable heavy and speed bag stand and has worked out hour upon hour seven days a week. She locks the door and admits no one except her new training partner...Cynthia!
The two have bonded in this endeavor and have put their boxing match on hold, with the express purpose of teaching Krysten a lesson once and for all. For three weeks they work out daily emerging wet with perspiration.

Krys has been bragging about her beating a cougar to the floor in her own gym,( conviently leaving out the beating she took at the hands of Cynthia claiming that she was the victim of a cheap shot.)

When she recieves Diane's challenge, she responds with video replies like,

" I can't believe that you want another beating! " and " This time I will punch your pathetic old tits flat and pound your pussy bloody!"

Diane lets her rant for a few days before stipulating that the fight will be a barefisted boxing match in an MMA type cage. Very few rules will apply and the winner can stipulate a punishment session at the conclusion of the fight.

I am mad as hell when I hear the details fearing for my wife's well being and tell her just that. Her reply is silence. Cynthia, seeing how upset I am, takes me aside and assures me that they have this and that she will have Diane's back at all times.

Krysten replies gleefully that she is all in.

Three weeks from now, at the dojo where I was almost beaten to a bloody pulp by Claire. I and the other gals are told that we can watch from the adjoining viewing room through the glass wall seperating us from the cage.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-18, 13:06
Last Achievements

That was good, can't wait to read the outcome. Keep up the good work.
Old 27-Feb-18, 23:17
ap643

Fight night has arrived and Liz, Dawn and myself are at the dojo early to scout out the location and be in position to bail Diane out if this affair gets out of hand. I don't care what the two combatants have agreed to, I will somehow rescue my gal if I think that she is in any serious danger.

The fight ring is actually just that, a boxing ring covered by a cage enclosure. It is a small one. There is no room for running. This is going to be a toe to toe fight. I think, I hope, that this will be to Diane's advantage yet am concerned as Krysten seems to be able to battle in any situation.

The first to arrive is Krysten. As usual, she looks sexy and lethal. Her bounteous chest is encased in a little more than a pink sports bra. A white pair of spandex shorts complete her fight wear. Her taut abdomen and toned arms are fully exposed and she already glistens as she has a sheen of perspiration from her prefight warmup. Her long brown hair is in a ponytail and she puts her pink mouthguard in place. She dances and bounces as she waits for my wife to appear.

Diane and Cynthia make her wait a full five minutes before they appear.
Diane's eyes focus on her young foe the whole time she walks to the cage. Wearing black spandex bike shorts and a red sport bra which supports her more modest chest. Her shorter light brown hair is pulled back in a ponytail and she sports a white mouthguard.

Both gals fists are wrapped in athletic tape, Diane white, Krysten pink. Punches are going to hurt tonight!

Diane is now going to tell the rest of the story.

I see Krysten's mouth drop open in shock as she realizes that Cynthia, the cougar who administered a beatdown to her three weeks ago, will be my corner person.

Cynthia smiles and waves to Krys as if to say, " You look like you have seen a ghost or something!"

If I don't say so myself, I think that I look pretty formidable myself tonight. I'm in the best fighting shape that I have ever been in.

As we approach each other to review the fight rules, Joe's friend Steve is there only to enforce the agreed upon rules. We will fight to a definative end.

We are going to engage in a fight of bare fisted boxing. Three minute rounds. All blows must be closed fist. No hair pulling or scratching is allowed. (I won't need them.)
After a knockdown, each fighter will get 20 seconds to get back to their feet and continue. The other fighter must go to a neutral corner until waved in to resume the battle.

" Are you ready for another beating fat girl? I'm going to really fuck you up you old skank!"

I just stare back.

ROUND 1

We touch fists and it's on!

Krysten sets up right in front of me and lands a series of lightening fast jabs to my face. They sting and I seem too slow to be able to block any of them. My nose is flattened repeatedly and the pain is sharp. My eyes are involuntarily watering up. I have to stop this shit...and fast.
I cock my arm to counterpunch and launch a big right which succeeds in striking only air.
Krys ducks and counters my counter with a right which slams me just under my left tit. I cry out in pain, back away and put myself right in range to recieve another series of jabs. Damn, Krys has quick hands! Krys has me off balance and must think that she has me set up for a quick knockout as she steps up her attack landing three jabs , again ducks under my counter and plows a right, left, right to my stomach followed by a left to my right eye. Krys is bobbing and weaving and landing punch after punch. Two more jabs jolt my head. A right uppercut sends seering pain through my left breast and another left right combination bang my face side to side. The punches are not KO powerful, but if I keep taking them this will be a short painful fight. Frustration must be showing on my face as I see Krys smirk and remark,

" Sorry that you asked for this? I'm only just beginning." Two more jabs smack my face.

" I'm gonna totally fuck you up!"

I finally am able to grab Krysten in a clinch and stop the assault for a moment.

Steve breaks us up almost immediately. Thanks Steve.

I must look hurt. Krysten smirks again. She is moving and boxing masterfully. Hit and run, duck and hit. I haven't landed two consecutive meaningful punches yet! A heavy right to the side of my head rocks my world. Again I miss my counterpunch and pay for it. I'm getting beatup and begin to wonder just why I did ask for this!

Krys begins to stop moving and prepares to open up. I see an opening and drive a right hand towards her chest...Short again! A powerful jab bloodies my nose and my eyes again tear up. Damn it!

" Come on Diane. Make a fight of it. I thought you were gonna bust me up! Quit now and save yourself a brutal beating! No, wait, I think I want to pound you some more you old, fat, slow hag!"

Di wipes at her nose, sees and feels the blood. Enraged she swings and misses again sending a left over a ducking Krys' head and recieving a left to her belly.

I don't know how she is still standing. I know from experience how tough my wife is, but I am getting sick to my stomach watching this beatdown.-Joe

I can feel a burning sensation under my right eye and I feel warm liquid drip from my nose. I have to survive this round and hope that Cynthia can revive me to make a fight of it.

Krysten looks quite cocky right now. ( She has every right to be after the beating she is giving me)

Stopping momentarily to admire her handiwork, Krys unwittingly gives me a chance to land a big right hook to the cheek. She is hurt but smart enough to grab me in a smothering clinch to reset herself. As Steve moves in to seperate us I am able to push Krys off of me and we trade about six punches each. Krysten's punches are all light and graze me while I am able to hurt her with some solid blows to her tits and stomach which knock her backwards at the bell.

Krysten hugs her chest as she returns to her corner. I hurt her! However, I'm the one looking worse for wear. I plop down onto the stool while Cynthia does triple duty, stemming the bleeding, reducing the swelling and coaching a stubborn me!

Krysten foolishly stands between rounds with her arms draped over the top rope. I can see the bloodstains, my blood, on her taped fists. She is brething deeply, but is unmarked. Her boyfriend yells at her to,
" Finish this old bitch off will you?"
Krys yells back,
" Your'e not the one getting hit in the tits!"

With my face cleaned off and the swelling slowed, I stand to fight on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 01:57
ap643

ROUND 2

Cynthia works magic in the corner. I feel refreshed and ready to continue!

We meet in the center of our caged ring. I notice that Krys is holding one of her taped fists lower this round. Could I really have hurt her near the end of the last round?

I jab, but come up short. Two more jabs bang her face causing her to wince painfully. My followup right misses and I pay. Krys plows a big right left combo to my skull and punctuates that with two stinging jabs which split my defense and cause my nose to resume it's bloodflow. Krysten's pink taped left hand is now more red than pink. I really have to stop blocking Krys' punches with my face. As I stumble backwards from the force of the blows, Krysten follows and decides that it's time to attack my chest. I try to keep her off me with a big righthand but she deftly ducks under the punch and tees off on my girls. Right left right hooks pound my tits side to side. I cry out and try to cover up. As I bend low to defend , Krys straightens me up with a hellacious right uppercut to my chin. I go down on my ass seeing flashes of light and stars.

" You look good sitting there on your fat ass. Maybe you should just stay there. " Krysten is actually laughing as I am being counted over.

Cynthia yells at me to take at least a 15 count and I dutifully obey.

When it's time to continue, Krysten attacks my chest again. A left flattens my right breast again. I feel the searing pain as Krys' fist feels as though it has pierced right through and crashed directly into my chest.
I react on pure instinct, knowing that I cannot endure much more of this pain and drive my right hand into Krysten's left tit. Her massive breast envelops my small hand and I hear her wail painfully. The feeling of the punch was like I had punched someone with a boxing glove on my fist. The payoff was seeing that Krys was really hurt and was retreating away from me.

This is where the smallness of our ring payed off. There was no place to hide. I knew that now was the time to go for it!

Against the ropes, Krys tried to cover her pain wracked chest so I opened fire reigning blows wherever there was an opening. Left right left to the face, right right to the stomach another left to her gut. I have never punched this fast and accurate in my life. Finally after at least 20 unopposed punches, the targets I really wanted to punish started to become available. I broke through to batter her mammeries side to side with lefts and rights.

The look of anguish on her face pleases me to no end, but I couldn't celebrate now, the bitch was still standing!

I drove a left to her jaw,but missed a right uppercut which could have ended the fight. Krysten pops me with two jabs stunning me momentarily. I plow a right under her extended arm crashing into her ribcage. Again she grimaces in pain.

Not out of it, Krys bangs a jab watering my eyes again. This time my right uppercut is on target crashing into her jaw and as her legs buckle and give out, my left finishes punching her ticket to the floor seat.

I'm as suprised as anybody that this vixen is down and quickly scramble to a neutral corner. The shocked expresion on her face is priceless.

Krys' mouth is now bleeding and her split lower lip is swelling. She is on one knee holding the middle rope to steady herself. Her boyfriend is screaming at her to take her time getting up as she has a twenty count to beat not a ten count. I look at my now red fists. Did I just do this? And why is she getting up so fast? Wobbly, she returns to the frey intent to make me pay.

I charge in to finish my wounded prey. I drive her head backwards with a straight left. I get sloppy missing a followup right and take a hellacious right to my gut making me almost vomit. I guess that Krys was not as hurt as I had thought. I hold on to my foe, regaining my footing. Before Steve is able to break us up, I shove Krys backwards until she is against the ropes. My right hand is free so I drive punch after punch into Krysten's left side hoping that one of the blows might hit the liver. Krys crys out in agony I pour it on until Steve breaks us apart again.

We face off. Krys raises her fists but I have little trouble banging a left right to her wrecked ribs again. I have my prey wounded, time for the kill. Krys retreats away from the attack. Against the ropes I bang her head backwards into the padded corner with a left right left combination. Sweat and blood fly and her mouthguard is ejected when I land a right uppercut staggering her at the bell.

" Fat old bitch is kicking your ass punk!"

(As Diane walks away, Dawn and I remark that we can see some fear appearing in Krysten's glazed eyes. Joe)

Krys sits between rounds as her boyfriend works to revive his young warrior. Krys winces when her boyfriend applies some ice to her rib area.
" Stop trying to slug with her. Stick and move, hit and run!"
Krys must be wondering how this has gone so wrong.

Again Cynthia works miracles to revive me. I've never been so tired.

" You have this Di. Keep pounding her body. Bust up her tits."

Dawn, Liz and I are on the edge of our seats as we witness this remarkable fight. Damn am I proud of my wife!

ROUND 3

I can't believe that Krysten is up and bouncing on the balls of her feet ready to fight on! Must be the strength of youth!

I must be overconfident that Krys couldn't possibly hurt me any more as I am the most suprised person in the room when I am seeing flashes of light and am experiencing the pain of a tremendous right hand which has exploded on my nose. Blood flows freely again as my face feels as though it caved in. A second right hand almost floors me and I finally decide that avoiding the third punch coming at me must be avoided at all costs!

Krysten has put everything into this third blow and is therefore totally out of position to avoid my counter punch, a unobstructed right to her jaw. Ther are now two wounded warriors stumbling in the ring. Whoever recovers first could win this thing.

I gather my wits and land a left uppercut to Krys' jaw staggering her. On legs as wobbly as a newborn doe, she tries to retreat. I chase her, determined to end this fight now. A right hand to the jaw, drops Krys to the ring floor. Her head actually bounces once, yet she is not out! Sitting on her butt while leaning back on her arms, she shakes her head to clear the cobwebs and looks up at me.

At the count of 18 Krysten is up and wants to fight on!

She wants more! So I will give her more!

We square up and trade right hands. Her's doesn't hurt at all. Time to end this!

I smash her face with a right sending sweat and bloody saliva flying. The pain I see registering on her face brings me satisfaction. You were going to hurt me huh? Old and fat huh?

I grab her in a frontal headlock and fling her into the ropes. Doubled over, her butt through the middle ropes, she defiantly throws a jab which lands on my right tit. I scream ( More out of anger than pain ) I grab her around the neck and stand her upright against the ropes. I palm her shoulders and pin her in place.

"Now you really pay bitch!"

Krys stares, defiance in her eyes, and I rock her with lefts and rights to her face. Still not going down, I slam an uppercut into her lower pooch causing her to scream out.

" Woke you up? Good!"

I slam her head against the cage with a right hand. This fight is over, but I am not finished with her yet!

I lean on her to keep her standing and drive four gut busting punches to her belly dropping her face down on the floor. I can hear her moaning and gurgling as she still tries to rise. A bloody puddle forms under her head. Each time she gets to her hands and knees, she rolls over. Three times she tries, three times she fails and is finally counted out.

" Scoop her up" I scream at her boyfriend, " You got five minutes to get her ready for the punishment round!"

Last edited by ap643; 01-Mar-18 at 20:33.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 00:21
ap643

Before the fight, both gals wrote down what they were going to do in a post fight
" Punishment session." They placed them in sealed envelopes and gave them to Steve. He now opens Diane's and reveals the contents.

Diane is now going to administer what she calls a " Breast bashing, tit smashing, beatdown."
Cynthia and her grab the defeated Krysten and stand her up against the ropes.

" Those tits were going to smother mine huh? I don't think so skank! Before I beat on yours, you are going to worship mine!"

I'm in shock as she rips off her bra and forces Krysten to kiss and suck on her breasts until she is aroused and satisfied. She then pulls Krysten's face into her cleavage and smothers her till just before she loses consciousness.

Cynthia stands by as the guard to make sure that nobody interferes. She also looks like she is very much getting off on this too!

Next she bangs Krysten's face back and forth between her rack, furthur humiliating the defeated girl.

When she is finished reddening Krys' swollen face she pushes her head back and has Cynthia help her rip Krys' blood stained bra off. Cynthia now pulls Krysten off of the ropes, grabs her from behind and holds her in place for her beating.

Every straight left and right distort her beautiful orbs. They mushroom on impact and envelop Di's fists. Soon the sweat covered tits squish with each impact and cause Krys to cry out.

Left and right hooks drive them into each other or around into the rib cage. Krys again cries out in agony.

Uppercuts alternately send them upwards, one time striking Krys cheek and smearing her face with her own blood.

Overhead punches smash them downwards distorting them as they crash into her now tender stomach.

Krys is barely conscious, her tits are swollen and grossly discolored.

Diane stops, tells Cynthia to release the arms. Cyn steps back and recieves Krys as she shoves the barely conscious girl towards her.

" Do you have anything to add Cynthia?"

Cyn drives a right deep into her gut. Krys gags as Cynthia pushes her back and she stumbles back to Diane.

" I think we're done here. I hope she learned a valuable lesson here today. Respect your elders, and betters!

Di drives her knee between Krys' legs causing an anguished wail, knees her stomach causing a wretching sound to escape her bloody swollen lips and knocks her out with a perfectly thrown right to the jaw pitching her face down on the floor.

Cynthia grabs Diane's blood stained fist and raises it into the air, " The winner by devastating knockout Diane the Destroyer!"

She certainly was the destroyer tonight!

Last edited by ap643; 01-Mar-18 at 20:38.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 11:26
Last Achievements

Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading them. Keep up the good work.

Tags
diane vs cynthia, domination boxing, female boxing