Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-19, 09:03
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Tales of the Sex Fighting League

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman4life [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Seeking to reclaim her previous advantage, she charged forward just as he stumbled back into a nearby corner.

Glaring up at the rapidly approaching footsteps, he attempted to sidestep out of the way but she was already upon him.

With a cry, her slightly busty yet very built form exploded into him at an almost superhuman speed, sandwiching Dan Danger between an unstoppable woman and an unmovable turnbuckle.

Throwing her entire body behind the running splash, she gave a triumphant cry as her ample cleavage emphatically slammed into his chest cavity.

Wincing heavily with her womanly bosom pressed firmly against his chest, Dan’s eyes groggily stared into hers as Cherry’s concentrated snarl morphed back into her signature smug expression.

Standing up on the bottom ropes to remain level with his grimacing expression, she gripped the top ropes loosely so that her impressive rack would keep him pinned against the corner, at least for now.

Instead of her usual taunts, however, the blonde seductress’ next words were surprisingly complimentary. “Look at you, all focused and determined not to get distracted by my cute little tootsies.”

Gritting his teeth together, he gave her only a stoic glare as she began slowly, sensually grinding her flesh against his.

“But...” Cherry gave an excited breath as she sensually felt up her breasts, “Let’s see how you feel about these bad boys.”

Then, with thousands watching all over the arena and dozens of cameras flashing around the ring, Cherry Kiss lowered her naked breasts directly on Dan Danger’s face.
This is one of the hottest things I've ever read. I love her dominance at this point, her attitude and her pure control. She used her boobs like lethal weapons.

The rest of the fight didn't disappoint, either, with the back and forth action clearly showing how closely the two of them were matched. The cheating interference by Shock and Awe was a surprise, but I was glad that it allowed Cherry to take control. I was very happy to see the former stripper use a facesit to consolidate her victory, and the post match humiliation scene was very cool, too.

As for the next fight, I am not as into girl on girl stuff as some people are, but you write very well and I will still read along. I hope you have fun with the story and that your female sex wrestling fans appreciate your efforts.

Thank you very much for continuing this story thread, mate. Dan fought well, but I think Cherry was just too much woman for him.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-19, 23:28
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is one of the hottest things I've ever read. I love her dominance at this point, her attitude and her pure control. She used her boobs like lethal weapons.

The rest of the fight didn't disappoint, either, with the back and forth action clearly showing how closely the two of them were matched. The cheating interference by Shock and Awe was a surprise, but I was glad that it allowed Cherry to take control. I was very happy to see the former stripper use a facesit to consolidate her victory, and the post match humiliation scene was very cool, too.

As for the next fight, I am not as into girl on girl stuff as some people are, but you write very well and I will still read along. I hope you have fun with the story and that your female sex wrestling fans appreciate your efforts.

Thank you very much for continuing this story thread, mate. Dan fought well, but I think Cherry was just too much woman for him.
Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad that you liked this match, and have continued to follow the story.
Old 25-Jan-19, 01:17
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Good storie, I want to see the continue.
Old 26-Jan-19, 18:51
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Loved it! No one really ended up losing steam in this one. It created a new rival for Dan, continued the feud with Shock and Awe, and Dan still looks very strong despite the loss due to the interference. I'd love to see Cherry really hang her victory over Dan's head and truly believe she owns him and really didn't need any help to win. Looking forward to seeing more in whichever direction you decide to go, because the stories are great and you're good at creating epic matches.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicpalumbo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 06:18
Last Achievements

Default Tales of the Sex Fighting League: Underdog

“Winner of the third fall with a forced orgasm via handjob/facesit combination, and winner of the match….CHERRY KISS!”

Staring up at the mounted monitor, a sympathetic glint briefly glimmered in Melanie’s eyes as the screen transitioned to a closeup of Dan Danger’s defeated face.

Her music now triumphantly blaring all around the arena loudspeakers, Cherry Kiss made a mocking gesture at him before slinking off his deflated chest.

Tossing her blonde hair back, the stripper-turned-sexfighter confidently stood to her feet with a look of pure sexual glee written all over her attractive features.

And despite being nude from head to toe, she almost relished in that fact, letting the overhead lights bathe her womanly curves in a flattering afterglow as she leered down on her now vanquished opponent.

Hands on hips, and breasts jutting out proudly, Cherry planted her bare foot on Daniel’s chest to strike a victorious pose for the ringside photographers before turning on her heel and sauntering around the ring to continue basking in her “glory.”

Knowing full well what was about to happen, Melanie tore her gaze away from the television monitor and began walking down the backstage corridor.

Dressed rather casually in form fitting jeans and a white SFl T-Shirt, the aptly named Bux Bunny was a stark contrast from all of the other colorfully costumed sexfighters that brushed past her.

“Maybe next time, Dan,” she thought to herself, spotting out her periphery a red haired woman snickering as she saw the post-match stipulation of Dan and Cherry’s match being carried out in full on her cellphone.

“Did you see bitch boy’s face when I was on the apron?”

Melanie’s head immediately perked up towards the sound of the mocking voice, one that she was unfortunately all too familiar with.

Pausing mid-step, she could only look on as the devious duo of Shock and Awe confidently sauntered past her, having just emerged from the staging area.

“No, I was too busy kicking his teeth in. He’ll be feeling that next week,” Jenny smirked back at her proudly.

“You mean, if he shows up next week,” Katie reminded her, adding in a patronizing purr, “The poor rookie’s gonna be so embarrassed when he finds out the whole world saw him get it on with Cherry’s ass. But then again, he probably enjoyed it, too.”

“Not as much as I’m going to enjoy kicking his green ass for real, next time I see him,” Shock promised her buxom partner, as the two rounded a corner.

Waiting until they had fully disappeared, Melanie fished her iPhone out of her pocket and started forward, ignoring the various pockets of wrestlers continuing to watch the post match footage on the monitors.

In the midst of sending Daniel a reassuring text, she sighed only to suddenly bump into something, or rather, someone.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to-” Melanie faltered in her hasty apology as the man turned around to face her.

His cocky grin immediately catching her off-guard, the blonde rookie looked up at the now bare chest of one of the League’s brightest up-and-coming male sexfighters.

“No need to apologize, uh, Bunny isn’t it?” Jake smiled at her, sporting a Herculean physique quite befitting of his ring name, Apollo.

“Um...yeah,” she nearly stammered, still slightly starstruck by his quite intimidating stature.

Towering above her with a wet towel draped around his shoulder, he was dressed only in a pair of black sweatpants and sneakers with a visible glean of sweat covering his chest.

“You know, I saw your match with that Ace loser a few weeks back. My girl was having her match, and I needed something to jerk off too in the meanwhile. But for a newbie, you knew your way around a ring. Sure, the kid got some good hits in but by the end he was practically passed out in that headscissors of yours,” Jake complimented her, though in somewhat of a smug tone.

Crossing her arms, she replied confidently, “Well, he underestimated me. I’ve found that most guys around here tend to do that.”

His smile widened. “Between you and me, babe, I’m not ‘most guys.’ Matter of fact, you could almost call me a god among men.”

Flexing his impressive-looking biceps, he added, “The ladies sure think so.”

“Well, I’m not ‘most ladies,’ now am I?” Melanie shot right back at him playfully.

Smirking, he leaned against a nearby table. “We should get together sometime, Bunny. Maybe train or something.”

“Sorry, but I already have a training partner,” she replied simply.

“Fair enough, but whenever you want to learn from the best, I’m not too hard to find,” he told her, running a sweaty hand through his raven hair.

“Noted. Well, I won’t hold you up from your workout, then,” she started to excuse herself, only to find Jake’s imposing figure standing in her path.

“We should get together sometime in the ring, Bunny,” he smiled down on her, adding with a sly grin, “You know, if you think you’re ready.”

Not deterred by his brazenness, she looked up at him and fired back in kind, “You sure I’m the one who needs to be ready?”

Somewhat impressed that the petite blonde had stood her ground, he finally nodded, “You’ve got a mouth on you, babe. I’m liking the trash talk already, but…”

His facial expression suddenly darkened a bit. “We all know what mouths like yours are really good for.”

Melanie bit her lip but said nothing as he cocked one last smug grin, “I’ll see you around, babe.”

Brushing past her, he started whistling as his muscled body finally disappeared around the corner.

His last words remained in her head as she returned back to her phone and continued walking.

“Hah!” Melanie’s sneakered foot exploded into the punching boot for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Adjusting her form slightly, she took a heavy breath as the dense material only gave a little bit to her now perfected roundhouse.

Dressed in her usual pink tank top and yoga pants, the blonde sexfighter finally relaxed her stance and wiped at her sweat-drenched forehead.

Obviously still feeling the effects of her hour-plus workout, she eventually trudged back towards the practice ring, currently occupied by no one.

Her legs still slightly sore from the usual kickboxing routine, Melanie nearly collapsed against the ring apron, but not before producing her phone.

Unlocking it, she wasn’t at all surprised by her text message notifications, or more specifically, the lack thereof.

“Still nothing,” she sighed to herself, sliding it back into her pocket and picking up her duffel bag.

It had been a week since her partner’s quite humiliating defeat at the hands of Cherry Kiss albeit with some assistance, and since then the characteristically upbeat and confident sexfighter had been uncharacteristically silent and almost secluded from the rest of the locker room.

She had been texting him nonstop, even talking to his trainer, Sam Stillwater, but for the most part Dan Danger had simply been nonexistent in her life.

Glaring up at the empty ring, a flicker of memory briefly crossed Melanie’s face as she remembered the many training sessions they had had together.

That alone seemed to finally bring a smile to her exhausted expression, but it was gone just as quickly as it appeared.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my special guest at this time…. Cherry Kiss!”

Strutting into view, the always stunning blonde flashed a sultry wink at the camera as she stood opposite the female interviewer.

Dressed in a slim crimson dress that ended just below her hips and matching strappy heels, Cherry’s sexy look far contrasted Missy Thompson, the interviewer, who simply wore a sensible black skirt and white blouse.

“Now Cherry, last week you defeated Dan Danger in what some would call, ‘controversial fashion.’ In fact, even some of your colleagues have made it known that if not for the sudden interference of Shock and Awe, the match result would’ve been very different for you and most certainly for Dan. What do you have to say to that?” Missy first questioned the sexfighter, who responded naturally with an exaggerated sigh.

“Missy, do I look like someone who gives a damn about what my peers have to say?” she pointed out somewhat irritably, before continuing on in an increasingly condescending tone, “Look, Daniel is a fine little wrestler. He’s got potential, for sure. But guess what, honey? Potential doesn’t cut it here.”

Her lips curled into a smug sneer as she stared into Missy’s slightly skeptical expression, “I beat him, because I was the better sexfighter. Now, ask me another stupid question.”

“No offence Cherry, but by all accounts, Dan Danger had the match won. It could certainly be argued that it was the direct interference of those two that led to you being victorious in the first place. Of course, we could always replay footage of the match leading up to that-” Before Thompson could finish her statement, Cherry held her hand up in a conceding gesture.

Swallowing what seemed like a sizable chunk of her ego, she reluctantly admitted, “Fine, Daniel came close. Closer than most. But come on, Missy. You didn’t actually think I was going to lose to that stupid finisher of his, now did you?”

“Sure looked like it,” Missy replied with a shrug.

It was becoming more and more of a challenge for the former stripper to maintain her distractingly beautiful grin, but upon thinking to herself, her blue eyes slowly turned seductive.

“Look, you can think what you want about the match, Missy. I know Daniel does, because deep down, he knows just how close he was to fucking me senseless right in the middle of that ring. But instead of getting to enjoy my sweet pussy, he got to worship my ass like a little bitch,” she grinned, absolutely relishing every word spoken as she turned to face the camera directly.

“I know you’re watching this, Daniel. See, I’m about to move on to bigger and better things: championships, tournaments, real men who can actually fuck me. But you, baby, you just can’t stop thinking about those 60 seconds your lips were all over my ass. And who could blame you? Anyone in that arena would do anything to spend that much time worshiping me, but you got to live the dream. Shame those 60 seconds are all you’re gonna get, though.”

Taking a step back after finishing her taunting, she resumed her usual seductive poise as the slightly taken aback Missy found the words to her final question.

“Well, you beat Dan Danger, and as you put it, you’re off to ‘bigger and better things’ now. My final question to you, Cherry, is this: how do you feel?”

Taking a breath, the blonde took a moment to come up with a response, before it finally came to her.

“I feel like getting laid,” she smirked at the camera, before sauntering away.

Knock Knock!

The sudden rapping on her locker room door immediately captivated Melanie’s attention, after it was so focused in on the Cherry Kiss backstage interview.

Pressing pause on the video, she gently placed her laptop down and got up from her couch.

Having just freshened up from a shower, she finished combing her still damp blonde locks back over her shoulder and headed towards the door.

“Well, it’s about time,” she thought to herself excitedly, now in her jeans and T-shirt as she reached the door.

Squeezing the doorknob, she opened up fully expecting to see Dan Danger.

But instead, Melanie came face-to-face, or rather face-to-breast, with The Goddess herself.

Towering above the petite woman, the blonde bombshell truly was a beauty of mythical proportions.

Rocking a pair of tight jeans, heels, and a midriff-baring white sports bra that just barely contained her quite impressive cleavage, Kenzie wore a grin of complete superiority as she leered down on the much smaller woman.

“Melanie, right?” she finally smiled.

“Um, yeah. Not that I’m not happy to see you Kenzie, but I wasn’t exactly expecting-”

“You weren’t expecting to have someone as hot as me brighten up your day, right?” Kenzie finished her sentence, sounding half amused and half smug as she continued on, “Listen, do you mind if we talk a bit? Just a little girl talk, yeah?”

Feeling like she would regret this sooner rather than later, Melanie reluctantly shrugged yes.

“Awesome!” Briefly looking both ways to ensure no one was currently watching them, Kenzie asked her, “So, how have you been settling in to the SFL so far?”

Sighing, Melanie confessed to the veteran sexfighter, “Decent, I guess. My big debut didn’t exactly go as planned, but Daniel earned the win fair and square, so I can’t complain. I beat that Ace guy a few weeks back, but since then I haven’t really been booked in anything. Maybe the Commissioner just doesn’t see anything in me.”

“Babe, she totally sees something in you. You wouldn’t be here if she didn’t,” Kenzie pointed out to her encouragingly.

A small grin appeared on Melanie’s face. “I appreciate that Kenzie, but I’ve been training for almost a month now and no one’s even challenged me.”

Taking a breath, Kenzie seemed to relive some old memories of her own before sharing them with the petite woman, “Look Melanie, when I was just starting out, no one took me seriously. But I had to make them take me seriously. And sure, I became a bit of a bitch along the way…”

“A bit of one?” Melanie thought to herself bemusedly but didn’t dare voice aloud.

“But the bottom line was I became the baddest bitch in this whole place. And now, almost anyone who’s been in the ring with me practically worships at my feet when I walk past them. That’s called grabbing your opportunities by the throat, and not letting go until you get exactly what you want.”

Melanie couldn’t help but start to question the actual point of Kenzie’s big speech here, seeing as how the two had no in-ring history prior to this.

“So, uh, not that I’m not super appreciative and all, but why are you telling me all this now?” Melanie finally spoke up.

Kenzie continued smiling at her, until finally she wasn’t.

“Because you’re my next victim.”

And with that, she suddenly blasted Melanie square in the face with a thunderous right hand, instantly knocking her flat on the back.

Thrown for a loop, she could do little more than grunt out in pain as the back of her head hit the carpeted floor.

Casually entering her locker room, The Goddess took a curious look around before returning her sights back on the prone woman.

“You met my boyfriend last week, Apollo. To be frank, he wants to fuck the ever-loving shit out of you.” She then punctuated her sentence by kicking Melanie hard in the gut, forcing her to taste the ground once again.

“And as you can tell, I’m a bit of a jealous bitch. See, he wanted a match with you, but since I’m the brains of the operation, I naturally came up with a better idea,” she explained, kneeling down next to Melanie’s wincing grimace.

“Things haven’t been going well for me lately, Mel. Somehow, that fuckboy Justin managed to beat me, and take MY fucking spot in the Ruler of the Ring Tournament. You believe that shit?”

Melanie could only groan in response as she clutched at her sides.

Ignoring her painful noises, Kenzie continued to rant, “I am a fucking goddess, and I didn’t even get to the second round. Can you even imagine how fucking bullshit that sounds?”

“What does that....have to do....with me?” the slightly groggy blonde finally croaked up at her.

“Oh Melanie,” she cooed down at her, affectionately stroking the petite woman’s hair before whispering into her ear, “This has everything to do with you.”

“Jake’s taken quite a liking to you, and I like to keep my man happy. So normally, I’d just let him deal with you, but unfortunately for you I’m really been needing to let off some steam.” Pausing for effect, she added mockingly, “So, congratulations Mel! You’re getting that third match after all.”

Melanie’s eyes immediately widened as a flurry of emotions hit her following Kenzie’s announcement, but perhaps none were more profound than the overwhelming fear and panic that clouded her eyes once she realized just what she was in for.

“So once I’m doing beating the shit out of you out there, Jake is going to fuck the shit out of you,” the veteran taunted her one last time, her words cutting deep inside the rookie as she finally stood up.

Cocking one hip out to the side, the self-proclaimed goddess of the SFL gave one last dismissive scoff at the still struggling sexfighter before turning on her heel.

Over her shoulder, she called out, “Once you pick yourself up, I'll be waiting in the ring, but not too long, okay babe? If I have to come back here again, I won’t be so nice.”

And with that, she left the locker room, leaving the completely shaken Melanie alone to fully process what had just happened.

Author's Note: So, this chapter will hopefully be a nice little change of pace.

Instead of following Dan, the perspective will now for the time being switch to Bux Bunny. Credit for this goes to: sugoishadow.

And the scene is now set for: Bux Bunny v. The Goddess. Any initial bets on the winner? Feel free to comment below, and thanks as always for reading!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5eb90f85f05729a985852f9f0224f2a8.jpg (202.9 KB, 274 views)

Last edited by batman4life; 01-Feb-19 at 20:38.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to batman4life For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 12:30
Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70 Points: 25,653, Level: 70
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,349 Times in 1,043 Posts

Amazing, and the next. Match look hot
The Following User Says Thank You to sugoishadow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 13:44
Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22 Points: 2,972, Level: 22
Last Achievements

I feel like I've said it so many times, but damn this story really entertains me. It seems like you continue to improve every time you write, it's crazy. It definitely motivates me to write. But anyway, it's really hard to predict a winner for this... But Awe must be desperate for a win at this point and she's never one to play fair. Maybe seeing Bux the subject of more underhanded tactics from Awe is the last straw for Daniel and draws him out of hiding. But who knows what he went through and where his head is at after being MIA for so long... Was Cherry having him kiss her ass the worst he went through during his absence, or did he unknowingly go through much worse? Time will tell!
The Following User Says Thank You to vicpalumbo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 13:52
Points: 1,976, Level: 18 Points: 1,976, Level: 18 Points: 1,976, Level: 18
Last Achievements

How about a tag team match with Dan / Melanie vs. Kenzie/Jake...?
The Following User Says Thank You to Eroticsportsman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 14:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicpalumbo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel like I've said it so many times, but damn this story really entertains me. It seems like you continue to improve every time you write, it's crazy. It definitely motivates me to write. But anyway, it's really hard to predict a winner for this... But Awe must be desperate for a win at this point and she's never one to play fair. Maybe seeing Bux the subject of more underhanded tactics from Awe is the last straw for Daniel and draws him out of hiding. But who knows what he went through and where his head is at after being MIA for so long... Was Cherry having him kiss her ass the worst he went through during his absence, or did he unknowingly go through much worse? Time will tell!
Thanks so much for the feedback. Now, to your question, I think Dan's not as much upset at the post-match stipulation (he gave her his word, much as he probably regrets it now), but moreso how he lost. Leading up to the finish, Dan was practically dominating Cherry Kiss all over the ring. He's probably still in shock of how his surefire victory slipped through his fingers, basically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroticsportsman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How about a tag team match with Dan / Melanie vs. Kenzie/Jake...?
Stay tuned is all I'll say. And thanks so much for the feedback!

Last edited by batman4life; 01-Feb-19 at 20:04.
Old 01-Feb-19, 19:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I really love the idea of reading some of your stories from the female perspective, and Melanie is a wonderful choice as she is on a similar rookie level to Dan and still earning her reputation. She seems like a really nice girl and I'm touched by her concern for Dan's welfare. I hope he does make some kind of return in the series but I am very happy to be following her career for the immediate future.

Melanie's match with the Goddess is going to be a real test of her determination and fortitude, as Kenzie clearly intends to send a message to the SFL that her loss in the first round of the Ruler of the Ring tournament was a fluke. That being said, I really hope Melanie can pull off an upset victory because Kenzie's bitchy attitude really grated on me. I detest bullies and hope that Melanie's intensive training gives her the tools she needs to subdue the Goddess.

Thanks for continuing the story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
fight, mixed fighting, sex fighting, sex wrestling