Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Mar-19, 18:56
Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22 Points: 2,926, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default KELLY KELLY vs. Nathan

Following is the first match of the FANTASY WRESTLING LEAGUE. Well-known former WWE diva Kelly Kelly goes up against a young unknown male wrestle, who's making his debut as well..

Kelly Kelly struts into the ring wearing a pink outfit. On her way to the ring, she spits towards the crowd while showing her middle finger towards them. Still, the pathetic crowd (mostly men) loved her anyway and cheered wildly for her.

Following her shortly, a young guy, Nathan (18 years old. 5'5" 115lbs), making his debut, walks towards the ring wearing a black underwear. In the ring, as the bell rings, he buckle his fists up and advance towards Kelly fearlessly. But the experienced former WWE diva walk over and fake a punch but instead send a devistating knee to young Nathan's crotch. It stuns him and he collapse to the mat holding his critch.

"uurgghhh... U cheater"

Kelly, with an arrogant smirk, grabs his arms while stomping the side of his head repeatedly. Nat fail to avoid it and yells at her "u r a cheater..".

Kelly laugh and grab his hair tossing him into the corner. He scream in pain and swing his hands wildly at her trying to keep her away. But she ties his arms to the ropes, while placing him in a way so he is seated in the corner "You aren't going ANYWHERE"😈.

Her words frighten him as he's tied and can't free himself. Tears drop down through his eyes in fear. He try to reason with her "please Barbie. Please untie me. Wha-what r ya gonna do with me?".I

But the cruel lady just ignore him and wiggles her ass before hitting him with a stinkface in the corner "Shhhh just enjoy my goddess' gorgeous ass".

His face is smashed under her huge bulky ass. There's very little he can do about it. She keep slamming her butt cheeks across his poor face before eventually pulling away and untying his arms for him to fall to the mat. He immediately collapse to the mat, almost knocked out. She quickly hook his leg for the pin as he lay.

But on 2 count, the brave young guy somehow manage to lift his shoulder up. Little did he knew that it only worsened things up and made her more furious. She immediately sits on his face, grinding and pins his arms with her knees.
"not aagggaaiinnn" he yells as face is succumbed by her big ass. His nose is blocked making it impossible for him to breath.He try to tap but his arms are pinned. His legs start trembling.

Kelly, ignoring his struggles, grind faster and laugh evilly as she notices him starting to become weaker. His legs slowly stops beating. His body gives up to her cruel ass. He goes limp.

Kelly smiles as her daily routine continues. Another poor guy falls to her mighty ass. she gets up and places her feet over his face in victory. She roars in glory.

Poor Nathan couldn't feel anything as his helpless body lays inside the ring beneath her feet.

It's a debut that he's gonna remember for the rest of his life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg quw.jpg (126.4 KB, 197 views)

Last edited by WONDERGUY; 14-Mar-19 at 19:02.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WONDERGUY For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-19, 14:59
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fantasy wrestling league

Should I write more of these?
Old 17-Mar-19, 16:10
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

first story was pretty good, I'd read more
The Following User Says Thank You to peacefulc For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-19, 04:02
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacefulc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
first story was pretty good, I'd read more
Sure.. I've got many of them

Tags
femdom, mixed wrestling