Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Mar-19, 02:35
Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27 Points: 4,352, Level: 27
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: how common is ball busting done without consent?

I've had just under 100 sessions and only happened once. Thankfully the girl was off target. I make sure to never forget to say leave ball busting out now.
Old 23-Mar-19, 02:57
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I had heard rumors that a certain wrestler used crotch strikes if she was being outwrestled, the reason I'm not naming her here is that this never happened in any of my sessions with her.
Generally I wouldn't worry about it if you've asked for a fantasy session. For a more intense session I would still be surprised if it happens, whether you've specifically mentioned it or not. Then there's the possibility you've said something beforehand like no holds barred or invited her to try to kick you through a wall or some such, in that case she'd be a fool for not trying it. You should only think it might be coming if you've done something direct and disrespectful, such as leaving your hand places you have good reason to assume you shouldn't or being the first to use certain language in the session.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
3 Times. With two well known and popular session wrestlers with great reputations.
a) I don't consider grabbing the same as striking for using the term busting, considering I've felt both.
b) Not sure why names would be avoided here. If you think a request was violated flagrantly, that's grounds for naming someone assuming that they offer(ed) sessions is public knowledge. You can still say whether the session(s) were good on the whole in the post.

Last edited by boyofwinter; 23-Mar-19 at 03:04.
Old 23-Mar-19, 05:21
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Okay, so a few things here have been frustrating me. Gotta speak my piece. I can't hold out on this any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Everyone who replied here wrote as if you were asking about ball busting during a session. Ball busting as a self-defense technique is done very often. "Kick him where it hurts" mainly applies to ball busting, but any kick when done right, can hurt.
I assumed the OP was talking about sessions because he never specified he was talking about real life situations, and because I've never been in a situation to antagonize a woman or anyone to kick me in the balls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
a) I don't consider grabbing the same as striking for using the term busting, considering I've felt both.
Neat I consider heavy squeezing and striking all in one category. But that's just me. If you want to go into a long drawn out argument about why they are both different and why it shouldn't apply to this thread, then feel free to argue that piece about something that really doesn't matter.

Quote:
Not sure why names would be avoided here.
1. I owe you or anyone nothing. Just like how I can reveal names, I can also omit them. If I post something on a public forum, you are not entitled to know the names of them. Especially if it's not on a thread that doesn't ask for the specific names of session women. The nature of a forum is to express anything you want as long as it fits within the guidelines and rules.

2. Some session wrestlers don't offer the same things that they used to, or move on from what they used to do. This includes ball busting. One person I know who used to do it, doesn't do it anymore and looks down on it and wants 0 association with that and is ashamed of what she did in the past. Would be pretty tacky to go all around and tell the entire world and reveal her name on something she wants nothing to do with or even offers in sessions anymore. And I respect that. So thus I don't reveal the names publicly.

3. I don't feel comfortable revealing every single thing or detail from sessions and naming specific women. Sometimes I just like or prefer to keep certain things private. Whether they are public figures Is irrelevant to me in this situation when it's my choice to keep things private or public. Sometimes I like to say " I had a good session with this person". That's how I am, and it's my right as a forum member to not discuss everything. If you or anyone else wants to know about specific session wrestlers then this forum, the other forum which shall not be named , session girls/ wb270 and producers all have the info needed unless the women haven't established themselves in this industry.

This isn't a thread about which specific women have done ball busting without consent. It's a more general thread on how common it is. For this thread, I explained what happened in my situation. And thus , answered the OP's situation from my personal experience. And to point something that I find funny. You ask me why I am avoiding naming women, but yet in your very same post you say that you heard rumors of a woman crotch grabbing men during wrestling bouts but refuse to name that woman, just because it never happened to you. Even though it's been told more than once(hence the "rumors" statement from you)

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 23-Mar-19 at 15:40.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 00:12
Last Achievements

If you say "2 well known and popular session wrestlers," presumably active, did something I specifically asked them to not do, that seems like news to me. It's weird that someone would consider that the same thing as not iding the subject of rumors you later confirmed to be 'just something I heard' from everyone involved.
As to what is ball busting, every conversation I've had about it with a session lady involved her thinking it meant striking, ie I was then asked about grabbing as if each considered it a separate thing. The obvious point of stating this would be to imply this was what the ladies in question may have thought as well.
Old 24-Mar-19, 01:40
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
that seems like news to me.
No, it's answering the OP's question, in which he asked about how common it is. I followed the topic's guidelines by answering the question. You're the only one who sought to make this a thing and from what I've gathered, I've realized that you're really not as intelligent as you think. But I'll throw you a bone by saying that the sessions themselves turned out well and that what happened was not enough to end the session nor call for a time out.

You're not entitled to any names. There are no grounds for naming anyone. You're made up rules or morals don't apply to everyone else. End of story. And since you lack basic manners(not even the courtesy to ask), then I don't feel like sharing them, especially with a guy with a chip on his shoulder and whose purpose was to try to call me out with every intention of stirring the pot.

Quote:
It's weird that someone would consider that the same thing as not iding the subject of rumors
Not every session is the same, which goes against your terrible reasoning. You can't confirm jack s*** because women can treat different clients differently. Or do certain things in sessions with one guy, and not with another guy. Just because I have a session with someone and they didn't do something on that day, doesn't mean the same session wrestler doesn't do certain things with other clients that could be in bad taste!

That said, I still find it fucking hilarious that you go on a spree to talk about "naming names", and yet...you list an instance where a woman, who has been told by clients that theyve had their crotch attacked during wrestling sessions, on public boards and YOU YOURSELF DONT NAME THE PERSON! You put yourself in a bind with that one M8. Trying to discredit the other guy's experiences(unless you have ample evidence that they lied) and classifying them solely as rumors. Pretty amusing that you don't want to name public figures who have been told that they do certain things in sessions from the clients themselves...

Either way, pointless to have brought it up. Should have just said "I heard of a woman who ball busted clients" and left it at that.

Quote:
As to what is ball busting, every conversation I've had about it with a session lady involved her thinking it meant striking, ie I was then asked about grabbing as if each considered it a separate thing. The obvious point of stating this would be to imply this was what the ladies in question may have thought as well.
If you're so desperate to argue about the differences, then I'll fuel that fire by saying that I consider ball busting to be strikes/kick/grab/painful squeeze to the balls. And that some of the women I've sessioned with have considered them to be one and the same.

May not be accurate, but you wanted to argue, right?

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 24-Mar-19 at 01:54.
Old 24-Mar-19, 02:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazanaVest12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No, it's answering the OP's question, in which he asked about how common it is. I followed the topic's guidelines by answering the question. You're the only one who sought to make this a thing and from what I've gathered, I've realized that you're really not as intelligent as you think. But I'll throw you a bone by saying that the sessions themselves turned out well and that what happened was not enough to end the session nor call for a time out.
Throwing insults and using foul language is definitely how you can tell you're on the rail for winning an argument. I've gone back and clarified a few posts around here when I saw something I intended to say one thing was being read as saying something else.
I'd guess the OP is more confused than anything else, though 'without consent' can be interpreted a few different ways. I'll often say that a given wrestler 'knows what you want more than you do,' but I've never meant she did something I went out of my way to tell her I didn't want and it turned out great, though I'll allow for the possibility that can happen sometimes as in this case.
It's fair enough I guess, since again she did not cheap shot to win falls as I had heard she might. The wrestler is Athena from the UK.
What I'm still stumped by is the notion that it's interesting someone would be curious about 'wrestlers who have great reputations (which presumably includes following requests for their sessions) who did ball busting even though I asked them not to but it turned out I didn't mind.'
I find myself tempted to simply delete all this crap as it's clear the outcome to all this will be nobody learning anything, possibly save for the fact I recommend meeting Athena, which I've said elsewhere here anyway.
Old 24-Mar-19, 16:43
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Jesus, have a milkshake and calm down.
The Following User Says Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 17:09
Last Achievements

Quote:
Throwing insults and using foul language is definitely how you can tell you're on the rail for winning an argument.
What argument? There is no winner here. You called me out on not naming names, and I provided the reasons why I didn't. The sessions themselves overall were great, but again, there is no requirement for me as a poster to provide names about my experiences. Unless required by the admin, or by the OP himself

It's really this simple. Your reply to me sure wasn't worded in a way to provide healthy discussion if that's what you were looking for. There are no grounds for naming anyone unless the person in the situation really wants to, if it affects them so negatively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brakfool [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jesus, have a milkshake and calm down.
And yet you once made a topic about session wrestlers not being your friends, largely due to the fact that you got denied by two different women . And despite that, you never named them, even though one of them was supposedly retired and naming them technically wouldn't hurt their business in any shape or form. And that still remains your right.

By all means, we have the right to not share everything or certain details with anonymous users. From my end, I was defending my point to not share them. And quite frankly, this discussion was done , so saying "calm down" when the discussion died down hours ago is a bit weird

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 24-Mar-19 at 18:59.
Old 24-Mar-19, 20:35
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

rarely i would say. when I sessioned with Miss Scorion she grabbed a book off a desk and hit me in the balls with it. I loved it! I think I had told her I liked ballbusting, though, so I think that counts as consent?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Mar-19, 20:44
bigbadbootyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by schatten_PhD [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
rarely i would say. when I sessioned with Miss Scorion she grabbed a book off a desk and hit me in the balls with it. I loved it! I think I had told her I liked ballbusting, though, so I think that counts as consent?
Hope it was a paperback.