Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jan-17, 08:28
Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61 Points: 20,035, Level: 61
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default My wrestling history

I have decided to relay some of the wrestling matches I have had over the years for the enjoyment of others who still enjoy reading. I have been accused of lying, fantasizing, and just generally wishing that my stories are true, as some people believe no woman would wrestle like this or in any way enjoy the kind of matches I describe. At this point it no longer concerns me if anyone is a disbeliever. So I will now regularly post the details of as many matches as I can recall, that were significant in my memory. I feel the best place to begin, would be at the beginning, and I have been told previously that I get way too deep into the details, so where I can, I will attempt to condense many of the details, without eliminating the necessary points of interest.
It was 1982, yes 1982, and I was living half the time at my parents in a small town close to Niagara Falls On., and the other half the time in Hamilton On. where I was doing my post-secondary education. It was early September and the semester had just begun when there was an advertisement in the school of a special event coming to the campus. The Chicago Knockers Mud Wrestling show was going to be there early in the second week of school. Now I was not so naïve as to think this was going to be anything sexy, but hopefully it would be a little competitive and provide me with a few erotic tidbits to fuel later fantasies. What a disappointment it was. The show was nothing better than a tumbling act in what looked more like pudding then mud with women that wore slightly sexier one piece suits then what was worn in 1982 by the ladies of professional wrestling. For those who may be too young to remember, back then women never wore a two piece anything while professional wrestling, unlike the sexy outfits of today`s women. Upon going back to my parents on Friday for the weekend, as was my routine, I was amused to see that at the next weekends local Fall Fair who should be appearing on the Saturday night but The Chicago Knockers Mud Wrestling show. This had the local teenage population all a tither and the younger employees at work could not stop whispering about what they thought the show would be like.
Since I was a little older than most of the guys that worked at the restaurant I would usually end up working the bar on Friday nights over the dinner rush which put me close to the waitresses and the dishwashers and bus staff. One of the dishwashers was about 16 and I heard him talking with a few of the other teens about the mud wrestling that he was going to go see next Saturday and how he thought it was going to be a ``wicked`` time (remember…1982). Of course he was told by at least one of the valley girl influenced waitresses that ``òh my god, you`re so gnarly``. Which he seemed to take as a compliment, which proves even in 1982 boys didn`t understand women. Eventually the young guy started to talk to me about it and was wide eyed and ecstatic when I told him I had just seen the show earlier that week. He wanted all the details, and looked like he might cry when I told him all about the joke of a show and that it was actually less sexy then watching the professional women wrestling, and we all know how fake that is. While I was devastating this young man`s libido I was making drinks for two of the waitresses who were giggling at the story as I was telling it, I was not aware that Karen, my favourite co-worker was standing off to the side of the bar waiting her turn to order drinks. I told the young guy that if he thought the mud wrestling show would be sexy and fun to watch, he and everyone else would be sadly disappointed. At that point Karen made a small coughing noise as if to get my attention and I finished the drinks I was working on and asked what she needed. She told me her order and the young man wandered off to the dish area and I proceeded to make Karen`s drinks.
I had only been working at this location of the restaurant chain for about 6 months and in that time I had spoken with Karen quite frequently and had given her a ride home for a few weeks during the summer when her car had broken down and she had to wait to accumulate enough funds to repair it. She had an additional income from a life insurance policy that she received monthly after her husband had been killed in an accident a few years previously, but that only covered bills and mortgage payments and basic necessities, and therefore she used her income from waitressing for her extras. Karen was older than most of the other staff, she was 36, 5`6`` and while she was not a slim woman she was also not a big woman, she was what I would describe as well curved, basically, a real woman. Karen and I always seemed to get along because I would just talk to her about anything she felt the desire to talk about and I could make her laugh when she was having a bad night, we just got along well. So when she wouldn`t speak to me the rest of that evening I found it a little odd since she seemed to be in good spirits earlier. Around closing time, I was able to ask her if everything was ok and she told me she would speak to me later on after we finished closing up for the evening.
It was not unusual for the waitresses to ask someone to walk them to their cars at 3 a.m., so I correctly assumed Karen would do so when we had finished. Once we were away from the restaurant doors Karen began to tell me that it was not very nice of me to tell the young dishwasher that the show he was looking forward to enjoying was so bad. She likened it to ruining a movie for someone by telling them the ending or telling them the murderer of a whodunit. I said I understood what she was saying, but I felt it was necessary to set his expectations properly to prevent the disappointment he was destined to experience, and besides he dismissed my critique of the show as just being disappointed that I didn`t get to join in the match`s. Karen looked me square in the eyes and asked if that WAS the reason for my dislike of the show. I immediately said it was not. I stated that the wrestling was so foolish there was no way it would have been enjoyable at all. Karen scoffed at this and said ``you mean to say you would not have loved to wrestle with those women because of the WAY they wrestled?”. “Exactly” was my reply. Karen smiled and said “so you would have wanted to wrestle with them if they really wrestled like on TV?” Now it was my turn to scoff, “TV wrestling is almost as bad as this was, but at least they use some holds and compete a little, even though it is choreographed”. Karen looked at me for a minute, and then stated, “So you are saying, if the wrestling was more realistic, you would have enjoyed it and would have wanted to join in?” I said “yes, and without the mud and maybe naked too” hoping my humour would alleviate the tension I was feeling in that instance. Karen smiled and asked if I had ever done that before? I said no, I had wrestled in high school but never with a girl, not even with a girlfriend. “But you’d like to, wouldn’t you?” Karen said straight faced. The question kind of caught me off guard and I must have stammered a little before saying “I dunno, maybe.” Karen laughed a little and said it was late and she should go home and asked what I was working tomorrow. I told her I was only in from 2 til 8 on Saturday. She said she would see me then as she was working from noon til 8. I asked her if she was still mad at me for shooting down the young dishwasher and she said yes she was, but she’d get over it and so would I and we might talk more about it tomorrow, but it was too late now and she needed to get some sleep before coming in tomorrow. We said our goodbyes and went home, but I was very concerned that I had offended Karen in some way and that our friendship, such as it was, may have been damaged.
The next day I arrived at work and said my usual hello’s and was unable to speak to Karen right away as she was busy. As usual around 5 p.m. I was behind the bar assisting with drinks and as it slowed down I was able to ask Karen if we were ok. She smiled and asked what I was doing after work. This was not an unusual question for her to ask me as she would regularly wonder if I had found a date or a girl friend since moving to the town. I replied I was not doing anything, and Karen said “then we should have a chat if you are ok with that”. I said of course and continued working until the shift ended. As Karen and I both signed out for the night I expected we would sit in one of the booths in the restaurant and talk there which was a usual habit for many of the employees. Instead Karen asked me if I remembered where she lived. I said of course and began to ask why, but she cut me off and told me to meet her there is an hour. She then turned and grabbed her things and left. Since Karen lived close by and not too far from my parents place, I decided to go home and shower and change before going to her place, since I didn’t want to smell like the pizza’s I had been making most of the day. I got to Karen’s shortly after 9 and somewhere in my early 20’s, sexually over charged brain, I had a silly thought that she would answer the door wearing something sexy and would ravish me as soon as I got in the door, but she answered the door in a sweatshirt and sweatpants and had obviously also showered as her shoulder length brown hair was still damp. I had never seen Karen’s hair down before as she always wore her hair in a bun at work. I also took notice more of her figure as she turned away from me and told me to come in and sit down. It occurred to me I had really never seen Karen in anything but her work uniform, which was very unflattering to even the best of bodies. I sat on the couch in the living room and she asked if I wanted a drink, I asked for a pepsi and Karen grabbed each of us a can and she sat down in the chair beside the couch and started to tell me why she wanted to talk at her home and not in the restaurant where anyone could over hear what she wanted to discuss. Karen started out saying that she wasn’t really upset with me about telling the dishwasher about the mud wrestling show, she was more intrigued as to why I described my disappointment with the show in the way I did. When she asked me about it outside later she purposely tried to find out if I was interested in wrestling or just annoyed that the show didn’t feature any semi naked women. Now I was confused. What difference did it make why I was disappointed? Why was it important to her to know the difference? I must have looked confused because before I could ask any questions she said “let me explain”. “I have always thought you were a very nice young man and I appreciated your humour and your no nonsense attitude at work. You always seem to be having fun without goofing off like so many of the others do at work. When I heard you speaking about the wrestling, it grabbed my attention because wrestling is something I really enjoy and it sounded at first that you were being dismissive of the show because it wasn’t sexy enough, but when we talked later I could tell it was because it wasn’t real enough, and that made we wonder. Is wrestling with a woman something you would be into? The look when I asked told me it was and I wanted to talk more about it with you.” I was obviously speechless. Was I really being asked by an older woman if I wanted to wrestle with her? Karen laughed at me as I am sure the look on my face was hilarious. I tried to make sure I understood. “Are you asking me if I want to wrestle with you?” She looked at me and said “have I scared you away now? I’ll completely understand if you are pissed off at me if I have misread the signs”. Karen seemed very concerned that she had offended me in some way so I quickly put her mind at ease by simply telling her she had completely read the signs correctly. I had to tell her I was astonished that first, she was interested in wrestling and second, that she was so easily willing to tell me she shared my interest. Her explanation was simple. “When Brent (her husband) was alive, we loved to wrestle with each other, and we actually met others around the U.S. that we would meet and wrestle with as well. When he died I lost interest in pretty much everything. It has only been the last couple of months that I have started thinking about dating again, but since we found it almost impossible to find people in Canada interested in sexy wrestling I didn’t even think about finding anyone interested in that”. When she said sexy wrestling it suddenly occurred to me, she wasn’t talking about JUST wrestling with her. Now the scared little boy in me started to come out as I, at that time, had only ever had sex with one girl, and I was positive, I wasn’t well versed in all the dynamics that a once married woman in her mid-30’s would be. “Karen, are we talking about erotic wrestling, or just competitive wrestling without any sexual content?” She looked at me, almost with a look of concern, “I was kind of hoping it would be both.” All I could say was WOW. I was stunned that this was happening (hence why at the start of this I said MOST people don’t believe me). There was a silence while I thought about what had just fallen into my lap, and Karen finally broke the silence by asking if the idea of having sex with an older woman wasn’t appealing to me. I snapped out of it and said it actually scared me, and explained why. She laughed and said she was sure that would be something that would be far easier to work on, than the wrestling would be.
We started to talk about wrestling and what interested us about it. What we thought was sexy and what we found silly in what we had seen and, in her case, done. I was astounded that this very proper woman, who I had worked with for 6 months, was such a sexual and erotic woman and enjoyed a very rough type of wrestling leading to a very rough type of sex. I was aroused beyond the level of any arousal I had ever experienced before, and I was having a hard time concealing it from her, which I know was pointless at that point, but I still tried. We set up what rules we would follow and that she would decide what attire, if any, we would wear for our matches. I was to bring a bag with a pair of boxers, a pair of tight sexy briefs or a speedo, a t-shirt, gym shorts, track pants and all of them had to be items that if they got ripped I wouldn’t miss, as well as personal items like I would have in an overnight bag. When we would meet, it was to be very discreet as she did not want anyone at work or her neighbours to become suspicious, and if she found out I said anything to anyone, this would end as quickly as it began. I completely agreed as there was no way I was going to jeopardise this in any way. It was the discussion of rules that took me a bit to comprehend.
The main rule she kept emphasizing was that if she ever felt I was not putting in 100% effort, we would stop and she would just tell me to leave. She repeated that through the whole discussion of what can be done during a match and what couldn’t be done. She also made it clear that if she felt I didn’t take advantage of an opportunity to do any of the things on the CAN DO list when I had the chance, she would also be very disappointed. While I anticipated a long list of DO NOT’S, I was taken aback by how few there were. No hitting to the head in any way, no biting, no kicking, no trying to fly through the air like we were professional wrestlers, cause we weren’t, and no tickling, tickling is for school girls. That’s where she stopped, so I said “ok…what else?” She smiled at me and said “if you ever call me fat I will break the kicking rule and kick you in the nuts”. I half laughed then asked her why I would even think about calling her anything like that. “Because you will be calling me names and I will be calling you names as part of the play, but never add the word fat to it in any way”. I was once again confused, but when she began to list the things we CAN do, I was even more confused, and aroused. Karen went through the usual wrestling holds that I knew would be acceptable, headlocks, scissors, nelsons, etc., but then she listed hair pulling, face sitting, breast smothers, nipple twisting, and slapping everywhere but the face, even her tits should be slapped if I have the opportunity to do so, and of course ass slapping as well. But, she also warned that she would be doing those things to me as well, but instead of slapping tits, she would slap my cock. Now I was worried! Slap my cock? That sounded like more pain then I was willing to endure, even for the chance to wrestle with a woman naked and have sex with her afterwards. Karen laughed at me when I said this and then nicely explained that it was my balls that would cause severe pain, but getting my cock slapped wouldn’t be any more painful than getting my hair pulled or my chest punched, which was also one of the things that was allowed, body punching. I took her word for this as she had the experience on, well, everything.
We talked for a little while longer about other things that could be done during a match, but as Karen said later, I would need to be trained a little before we could really have a match that we could enjoy. Then Karen asked if I wanted to see her wrestling room. Figuring at this point she meant her bedroom, and since I was really horny from the conversation, I said sure, not caring if she could see my hard cock through my jeans when I stood up. While I am sure she noticed when we stood up, she did not say anything and just turned and lead me down a hall and then opened a door that lead to the basement. Once in the basement there was a wall that was built to enclose the “wrestling room” from the visible laundry area and furnace and what looked to be a work bench area. Karen opened the door to the room and when she turned on the light I was astounded at what was built in the area behind the wall. There was a 12’x 12’ matted wrestling area in the opposite corner from the door. To the left there was another room that she showed me was a washroom and a large shower area. Further to the left of that room there was a small kitchen sink set up and a cottage sized refrigerator. To the right of the door were three other doors. Two of the doors led to change rooms that were slightly larger than a clothing store change room, and the door in the middle contained what Karen described as some props. Karen said that Brent had built the area shortly after they purchased the house 15 years ago. Originally it was to be a family room, then when they discovered she couldn’t have children he started to convert it to a bar for entertaining friends. About 10 years ago they stumbled across an article on oil wrestling in New York City and were surprised that the idea was arousing for them both. They travelled a lot back then so they decided to go check it out and were amazed by what they saw, and more so what they felt about it. They wrestled for the first time that night in their hotel room and while it was nowhere near the intensity it was before he passed away, she said it was the most erotic night they had experienced up until that point. I looked at Karen and saw her eyes were welled up and she was on the verge of crying. I asked if she was ok, she said yes, I asked if she was positive this was what she wanted to do, and with me. She wiped her eyes and smiled and turned to look at me. “I have been trying to date for a few months now and every guy I meet is disappointing. I know I can never replace Brent, but I was hoping to at least find someone with a similar character, and a love of life and willingness to try new things. I have always seen those qualities in you, which is why I enjoy chatting with you at work, but would never have thought to try and date someone as young as you and by no means should you think we are going to be “dating”. But once I heard you speaking of wrestling, I thought I might as well just go for it, but be smart about it as well, so we aren’t dating, we are just playing, adult style. Which is why, you are not going to tell anyone about this at all”. I smiled and nodded in agreement then asked, “so who won?” She laughed and used the line I still use today when talking to anyone about naked mixed wrestling, “we both did, because when you get into this, there are no losers”. Karen asked me when I was available tomorrow to start the teaching part of our fun. I told her that while I was usually working from 8 am til 4 on a Sunday I wasn’t scheduled at all for tomorrow because I had a family thing to go to which would be done by 3 pm at the latest, but usually I would go back to my place in Hamilton after work as I have a class at 8am Monday morning. So I could come over after the family thing was done and could stay until maybe 9 or so. Karen said that would be perfect as she did not work at all the next day. She also wanted to try and schedule times for the rest of the week and next weekend. Since I did not come back to my parents during the week I said that would not be possible, at least not this week, but my schedule for next weekend was the same as it always was on weekends, which Karen was familiar with. So she said tomorrow and maybe after work next Friday we could do some training and teaching, but by Saturday after work she would expect me to be ready to wrestle full out, and then after work on Sunday as well if I was up to it after Friday and Saturday. I agreed enthusiastically and told her I was looking forward to doing this, and seeing her naked (my humour coming out again). She laughed and said that since it was 4 am now, maybe waiting until tomorrow would be the best plan. I reluctantly accepted this and we headed back upstairs. I kissed her goodbye and before I left I said “wait, if we come here after work on Saturday, we’ll miss the mud wrestling show”. Karen laughed and said well we can go watch that, or we can come here and really wrestle, and probably get naked. I looked at her and said “who needs mud wrestling?” I left with my hopes of having sex with her that night dashed, but knowing I would likely have my chance tomorrow.
I slept very little that night, so I was regularly dozing off at the family function the next day, so when my parents decided they were leaving earlier than anticipated I was in the car and had it started before they said their goodbyes. We were home by 2 and I was to go to Karen’s for shortly after 3 so I took a shower to help me perk up a bit, but my adrenaline was what was really keeping me up. I showed up at Karen’s with the packed bag she requested of me and entered through the side door as she instructed me to the night before. I went to the wrestling room expecting to see her waiting for me but was disappointed to see the room empty. I heard some shuffling upstairs and assumed Karen would be down shortly so I went and sat on the wrestling mats to await her arrival. The mats were far softer and more cushioned then they appeared to be from the doorway. I could hear here coming down the stairs and once again my over active imagination had her coming through the door naked or in just bra and panties, but again, she walked in wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants and smiled and said she was glad to see me. The t-shirt finally allowed me to see that she had a very good sized set of tits which I could not get a very good look at previously, due to the uniform at work and sweat shirt she wore the night before (Later I would find out they were 36 D’s). “I’m sorry I wasn’t down here to meet you, but I thought there was still a possibility you would think over everything we discussed and get cold feet. So I did some house cleaning to try and calm my own nerves in case you didn’t come. But I am really happy you chose to come”. I smiled and simply said “what kind of man would turn down an invitation such as this from a beautiful woman?” She smiled and I am sure she blushed a little at my compliment. “So let’s get started shall we?” she said. Karen asked if I wanted to change or wear what I was wearing. I said I should probably change and asked her what I should change into? She said t-shirt and shorts or sweat pants, whichever I preferred. I went to the change room and came out wearing a black t-shirt and blue shorts knowing that my legs were one of my best features according to other women who had made such comments to me in the summer. Karen was in the “ring” doing some stretching, still wearing her blue t-shirt and grey sweat pants. I joined her on the mats and started to do my stretching as well. Karen asked if I was ready to do this. I said I was ready to learn what she wanted me to know so I won’t disappoint her when we really wrestle. She smiled and sat upon the mat as I continued to stretch and gave me the verbal tutorial.
“I love to wrestle, and I wrestle to win. I expect the same from you. We will have a number of different types of matches depending on what I feel like doing that day, this is why I asked you to bring different types of clothing each and every time. We will wrestle dressed exactly as we are now, possibly with the goal of stripping each other’s clothes off and the first one naked is the loser, and possibly just dressed this way because I want to, and we will wrestle in other stages of dress all the way down to naked IF I feel like it. We went over the rules last night and they are the same in every match. Today we will go through some slow motion holds and maneuvers that I will use and EXPECT you to use on me. Winners of the falls will be either by submissions or pins to the count of 10, but some matches will be strictly submissions, again depending on how I feel. Any questions before we begin?” I said no and Karen instructed me to come to the middle of the ring. “Until you are more experienced at this we will always start on our knees and there will be no standing up, unless we start standing up. It’s far easier to get injured falling from standing then from kneeling. So with that said, I want you to try and take me down”. I leaned into Karen and tried to grab her arms and roll her over, and she countered every attempt I made and pushed me off each time I thought I was getting close. So I changed tactics and lunged forward towards her midsection attempting a tackle maneuver. She leaned into my lunge and wrapped her arm around my head in a front headlock and slid back on her knees to absorb the tackle, I was face down on the mat with my head in a vice like head lock and her full weight down on my back. She had me and she didn’t even try. She told me to try and get out of the hold, so I first tried to roll her over and she blocked that with her legs, so I tried to push my way back to a kneeling position, she leaned down harder on my back to prevent me from doing that, but I sensed this was going to be my best chance of escaping the hold, so I continued the attempts by first getting my knees under me to use as leverage. Suddenly, as I was just getting my arms under me and almost back to all fours, Karen released one of her arms and smacked me on the ass hard. The shock put me back down on my face and Karen swivelled around and was lying fully on top of my back and put me in a full nelson. Karen whispered in my ear, “ain’t so easy to wrestle a woman is it fucker?” Before I could answer she rolled us over in the full nelson and wrapped her legs around my waist and started to squeeze. I gave up readily and Karen let go of the hold and rolled me off her. She was smiling when I rolled back over to look at her and said “good start, you learned two things, don’t give up your center of gravity so easily, and I will trash talk you at every opportunity I get, you ok with that?” “As long as I can do the same thing, you bet”. Karen smiled again and then told me to try to get her down again. This time I had a different approach in mind based on the things we had discussed the night before and my wrestling experience in high school. As I got closer to Karen we both put our arms up as if to go into a collar and arm hook up, but as she reached out her arms I grabbed her right elbow with my left hand and pushed it across her body and moved behind her, I put my right arm across her chest. I went into a sitting position and pulled her back towards me and wrapped my legs around her waist and squeezed. Karen let out a little gasp when I squeezed and I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, “I can wrestle a little too, bitch”. I then leaned back and squeezed harder and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back on it hard. Karen gave up and laughed when I let her go. I asked her what was funny, and she said it sounded weird to hear me call her a bitch, but she liked it. Karen then lied down on the mats and told me to school boy pin her. I got on top of her and pinned her arms down by grabbing her wrists and placed my knees on either side of her chest. Karen didn’t try to struggle but asked me if I thought this was a good way to pin someone to win a match? I asked if she could get out of it and if not, then yes it was. Karen asked me to start the pin count, so I did and every three count she would roll slightly to lift one of her shoulders to end the count and tell me to restart the count. I got the point and asked what would work better. “Let me up and I will pin you and show you. You think too much like a high school wrestler and not enough like an erotic wrestler”. Karen then straddled me by sitting on my chest but with her knees beside my ears and instead of using her hands to pin my arms, she used her knees. “This way my hands are free to do other things instead of keeping your arms down, and it is much harder to roll up your shoulders to break the count. I can reach behind me and do this”. Karen reached back and pinched my nipples, not hard, but so I knew it was up to her as to how hard she could do it. She then demonstrated the other things she could do from this position, she slapped my chest, and then punched my chest lightly, she shifted a little bit and put her tits on my face, not in a smother position but more to torment me. She shifted a little again and showed me she could reach back and grab my cock without losing her control position, she then moved her crotch closer to my face and grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head into her pussy. This position she held longer than she had the other demonstrations, and I was not going to complain as the aroma of her arousal was very evident. I may not have been too experienced, but that wonderful smell I recognized. Karen then let my head down but kept hold of my hair and suddenly rolled to her side extending her legs so she now had me in a head scissors. She squeezed a little and released, again as more of an example of what she could do to cause me to submit. Karen laughed at the control she had and she released my hair but not the scissor hold. She then pulled her t-shirt off over her head as she stated she was getting sweaty. She had a bright red bikini top on that held her tits very much in place but still showed off her great cleavage. She continued to hold the scissors on me and would give little squeezes here and there and asked me how I liked the view. I laughed a little and said the view was awesome, but it was time for an alternative view. I swung my leg up and rolled over so I put Karen on her stomach and I got myself into a kneeling position with my head still between her thighs, I sat down on Karen’s back and put my hands on her ass and pushed down and slid my head out. As she started to struggle I grabbed her by the knees and pulled her legs back. I crossed her legs at the ankles and placed her top foot under my right arm and slid back as far as her legs would bend. Karen kept struggling and tried to push up with her arms to take the pressure off, so I sat back more to allow my weight to push her back down and Karen said “fuck that was a good move, now let me up”. “Do you submit?” I asked. “No, this is just practice, we aren’t having a match”. “Didn’t stop you from making me submit earlier, so if you want out, either submit, or get out of it”. I could feel Karen trying to use her leg strength to push me forward and make me lose my position on her back, so I leaned a little further back to counter her attempts. Karen was starting to get frustrated and started swearing like a sailor at me. “Fuck you, when I get a hold of you I am going to slap your cock so hard you’ll beg me to suck it to make it feel better”. With that said, Karen started to twist her body back and forth trying to throw me off balance. I was able to hold on, but knew I needed a new position to insure my domination at this point. I used my left hand to grab the waistband of her sweatpants and pulled them off her ass and slid them to about mid-thigh so her leg movement would be slightly restricted. She was wearing a pair of satin white panties, not really sexy, but not what you would call granny panties either. I released Karen’s legs, slapped her ass as hard as I could, and spun back to go towards her head. As I got to her head, Karen rolled over on her back and I got a real good head lock on her. Karen’s chin was firmly set in my armpit, which I am sure at this point didn’t smell nearly as good as her pussy did to me earlier. We locked eyes and while I was smiling, Karen had the sexiest look of determination on her face as she tried to struggle to get out of the headlock. “Do you wanna submit yet? You are going to being sucking my cock anyways, might as well get on with it by giving up now”. “I am not finished with you yet asshole, and you’ll get your cock sucked after you have sucked my pussy dry”. Karen got another handful of my hair and started to pull my head back, I didn’t let go of the headlock, but her pulling made me assist her in sitting up, which then allowed her to get her left arm under my legs and pull me over onto my back. This loosened my hold enough for Karen to slip her head out. She now had me in a precarious spot with my shoulders on the mat and her holding my legs up in the air. Karen’s sweatpants were still around her knees, but she was able to shuffle around enough to get herself into a position above my head while still holding onto my legs. I pushed hard with my legs and she was not able to hold on, but the movement put her on top of me with her head around my crotch and her crotch above my face again. Karen dropped her hips onto my face so all I could see was the bottom of her panties and the under curve of her lovely ass. She started to wiggle around on my face which I thought was her enjoying the position and also trying to torment me some more, but it was her getting her sweatpants off so she could get legs free. Once she achieved that, she grabbed the sides of my shorts and underwear and she sat up and placed that ass right on my face and simultaneously stripped off my garments. This made me suddenly aware of two things; one, I was unable to breathe in this position, and two, my cock was not hard at all. As it turned out, both were only temporary situations, and easily explainable. I could not breathe because Karen’s ass and pussy were firmly planted on my face, and the lack of erection was due to the exertion used to try and win our little tussle and not thinking about the sexual side of it. Once Karen shifted her position to where I was able to breathe, she asked if I was now ready to submit. I was unable to see anything except white satin and I was keenly aware of the moisture on my nose and that unmistakeable fragrance of the aroused woman. I could not move but I still said no to her request to submit. Karen then twisted my nipples a little which made me squirm and she asked again, “do you submit you fucker?” I again declined. I knew I was starting to get an erection and as Karen was looking right at it she knew it as well, so she made good on her previous statement. First she stroked me to get me as hard as she thought was necessary, she placed her one hand down flat around my cock to make sure it was standing straight up in the air with her fingers over my balls, then suddenly I felt her slap my cock. The first slap was slightly painful, but nothing debilitating, the second was slightly harder I thought, but like she had said the night before, not as hard as I have been punched in the shoulder by a friend. Karen asked me again if I would give up, I said “fuck you slut, I’m not done with you yet” and Karen laughed and all she said was “oh my, you are good”. This was the beginning of the end of the match as Karen squirmed around on my face a little which seemed to move her panties away from my nose and I could feel her pussy hair tickling my moustache and mouth, and the dampness I felt earlier seemed to be more intense and less like a damp satin material. She then slapped my cock again, harder this time, and this time it stung and made me groan a bit. Karen then punched my chest, again not hard, but enough to make me wince. She proceeded to punch my chest, pinch my nipples and slap my cock five or six more times before asking if I had enough. At that point I was drained and finally said I give up.
Karen stood up over my head looking down at me, I noticed that her panties were pulled to one side as I thought they had been, and she said “you caught on to this very well, I am very impressed. There are still some things we need to work on I think, but not nearly as much as I thought we would. The wrestling lesson for today is over”. I must have looked disappointed because Karen giggled and said “your face gives you away so much. Don’t worry we are done wrestling, but I’m not done playing with you yet.” Karen stepped around me so she was at my feet, I started to get up and she told me to stay where I was. Karen removed her bikini top and her panties and stood at my feet naked and I was as hard as I had ever felt my cock to be. She told me to remove my shirt which I did rapidly and then I laid back down. Karen smiled at my quickness and walked her way up towards my head and as she started to kneel down she began massaging her tits and said “to the winner goes the spoils”. She gave me a deep passionate kiss and then slid her pussy up to my face and told me to show her how I eat pussy. This time instead of forcing her weight down on my face she seemed to place her pussy on my mouth firmly but without the intent to keep me from moving. I used my tongue as best as I knew how to and I seemed to be doing a good job as Karen was moaning and pulling my hair again but in a far less painful way. Karen started getting trucker mouth again, “fuck yes, keep doing that, suck my clit, my god that’s good. I want your cock in my mouth”. She swiveled around and got into the classic 69 position with me and once she was in position she lowered her pussy onto my face again and started grinding on my extended tongue which she let out a loud deep moan and an oh fuck yes comment. I then felt her mouth go down on my cock and now it was my turn to swear. “Holy fuck that feels awesome”. Karen said “shut up and lick my pussy and don’t say anything more until you cum in my mouth.” I was in heaven. This was the best sexual experience I had ever had in my short life to this point and still arouses me today when I think of it. I do not know how long we were in the 69, but I could only suspect it was 10 to 15 minutes before I came in a very convulsive manner and Karen held on and took in every single drop. I found out from her afterwards that while she suspected she had a number of small orgasms herself through the exchange, she had a huge one when I came as well. This explained the body quivering I felt from her after I regained my senses from my own powerful orgasm. When she started to move instead of rolling off me as I expected, she started to lick and suck my cock again, slowly at first and then more intensely, obviously trying to keep me hard, and it was definitely working. She started to rub her pussy on my face again and I eagerly began licking again. Karen suddenly, and with a loud pop, took my cock out of her mouth and slid down my body and positioned herself over my cock. She looked over her shoulder and said “remember how I told you I like my sex?” “fuck yes I do”, was my response, and I braced myself for what I knew was going to come. Karen lowered herself onto my cock slowly and started to move up and down a couple of times easily, and then the pace picked up. She started to go faster and with more intensity, when she began to slam down harder I knew it was time to not only thrust back hard, but to slap her ass. Karen was screaming out things like, fuck yes, and harder, and, spank my ass, and the one that initially shocked me because I was always told women hated the word, “fuck my cunt!” Being the good guy I was, I did as I was instructed and interjected the occasional comment of my own which Karen told me later she didn’t expect me to do, but loved it as well. I alternated the ass slaps on each cheek as she continued to slam down as hard she could until she convulsed again and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and she seemed to stop breathing briefly. Then Karen began to continually scream fuck over and over again as her body convulsed and quivered again and again. When she stooped she slowly spun around to face me while still sitting on my cock and the look on her face was priceless. She was smiling like I had never seen her smile before and stared into my eyes and started to move up and down again slowly at first and then began to pick up the pace again, never taking her eyes off of mine. She now had the glare of a woman possessed with lust and was biting her bottom lip while grinding back and forth on top of me. She started to go up and down hard again and leaned forward to get herself a better angle to slam down harder. Once the swearing started again I knew it was my cue to start slamming her back. I reached up and grabbed her hair and pulled as hard as I could with one hand, and slapped her bouncing tits hard with my other hand. Karen was riding me so hard I started to feel some pain in my hips, but there was no way I was going to stop. She started to scream out fuck again and after one particularly hard slap to her tits she got wide eyed and grabbed my hair, leaned forward and started to slap me in the face with her tits. She was now in an orgasmic frenzy and she told me later she couldn’t remember anything after she started slapping me with her tits. What happened was she stopped going up and down and just kept grinding away while she was smothering me with her tits. She eventually sat back up and convulsed repeatedly as she had multiple orgasms, while she was doing so I reached up grabbed her tits and squeezed them as if I was holding on to the horn of a saddle. This seemed to make her convulse some more and brought that look of lust back to her face. Eventually she stopped and seemed to become aware of her surroundings again. She looked at me again with the precious smile she had, and said that now it was my turn again. She started grinding me again and started to ride me but not nearly as hard as she had before. She was licking her lips and looking me in the eyes and said “I want you to cum as hard as you did last time. I want you to scream in pleasure and enjoy everything I am doing to you. Fuck me hard as you like, as hard as needed to make you cum. Talk as dirty to me as you want, tell me what I can do to make you cum, and then tell me just before you are ready to cum”. “Just ride my cock like you are, and tell me how you feel. Play with your tits as you enjoy the ride yourself. That’s it fuck me like that. FUCK that is hot!, put those tits in my face I want to suck your nipples”. She did as I requested and while leaning over with her tits in my face, she said “your cock is amazing, it is so hard I can feel every vein in my pussy, I could fuck it all day long”. That was what I needed and I felt the swell of my orgasm starting. I started to thrust faster into her pussy and she could tell I was close. “I can feel it starting, I want you to cum so hard, tell me when it’s going to happen”. As I got close I started to swear as well and Karen sat up and told me to watch her riding my cock, and when I was about to cum I did as I was told and told her I was cumming. Suddenly she got off my cock and slid down my body and put my cock in her mouth and started sucking me off again. I lost my mind and my load like never before. Karen grabbed hold of my ass and held on as I was apparently bucking around so much she thought I was going to toss her off. When I was done I realized Karen was still sucking my cock although not as vigorously as she had after the blowjob she gave me earlier. I was done at this point and had stopped moving completely and just looked down watching Karen making love to my cock, even though it was slowly getting soft. She took my cock out of her mouth and placed her head on my thigh while still massaging my cock and balls and looking alternatively from my package to my face.
I finally broke the silence by simply saying “that was amazing”. Karen lifted her head up and said it definitely was and she was sorry if she had hurt me at all, but she was just lost in her orgasms and lost all control. I said “please lose control as many times as you want to, never hold back. You told me to never hold back in a match, I expect the same from you during sex, because this was unbelievable”. She looked at me in a more serious expression and asked if there was anything about what we did today that I did not care for and did not want to have happen again. I laughed and told her I don’t want to lose the match again, but otherwise everything was acceptable and then some, and asked if there was anything I did that was inappropriate. She laughed and said you didn’t slap my ass and tits enough during the match, but that will come with time.
We both got up a little wobbly, and gathered our clothes. The clock on the wall said it was 8:45 and it was definitely time for me to head back to my place in Hamilton. She asked if I wanted to take a shower and I said I should, but there wasn’t enough time and I usually shower before I go to bed, so taking a shower might make me a little too drowsy for the drive. “Besides, I like the smell of you all over me and want it to linger for as long as it can”. Karen laughed and called me a liar and a charmer and told me to get dressed and get going. While I dressed she went and grabbed a robe and I took note of the wonderful sway to her hips and wiggle it caused in her ass, and I felt my cock twinge again, but I had to get going and could not take another bruising of my hips tonight. As was her rules we said our good nights in the basement and I left again by the side door and headed home, smiling all the way, and planning my strategy for our next match.
Old 11-Jan-17, 11:32
Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32 Points: 5,657, Level: 32
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My wrestling history

Amazing! and so well written too... I'm lucky to have met someone who shares my love of wrestling, both competitive and otherwise(...), and it's just wonderful, as in the above. If we could find any other couples to wrestle, it'd be another dimension still!

Thanks again!!
Old 11-Jan-17, 21:52
ap643

Thoroughly enjoyed then tale! Older women can amaze! Wrestling and sex with a beautiful older woman, doesn't get any better.Thank you so much for sharing. I hope to read more in the near future.
Old 12-Jan-17, 15:08
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,588 Times in 580 Posts

Wow, this was tremendous! I'm also looking forward to reading more from you in the future
Old 13-Jan-17, 22:33
Points: 5,136, Level: 30 Points: 5,136, Level: 30 Points: 5,136, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Please sir, can we have some more?
Old 16-Jan-17, 21:58
Last Achievements

I have another narrative to be posted, and a third in the works. I will post it shortly.
Old 18-Jan-17, 21:50
Last Achievements

Karen and I had been seeing each other every weekend since our first encounter and having a great time wrestling and playing afterwards, but we were starting to find that getting together on Friday night at 3 am after work, having our fun until 5 or 6 am, and then trying to get back into work for noon on Saturday was really tough to do. So at the end of October we decided to cut back to just Saturdays and Sundays. Since Hallowe’en fell on a Sunday that year it meant we wouldn’t be able to get together that night and then the following weekend I was busy with an event I was attending so I would not be around at all. It was going to be a long time before we were going to have any fun (ok so not as long as it had been since we had gone before we started doing this, but still pretty long after six weeks in a row of fun). Karen would usually call me at my place in Hamilton on Thursday nights before the weekend began to discuss the plans for the weekends match’s and just general conversation topics like we always did before we started enjoying each other’s company. During one of those chats I let Karen know that my course schedule provided me with every Wednesday off for what they referred to as open workshop day. Basically it meant we could go into school and use all the facilities to work on our current projects without having to learn anything, but also have access to the instructors to ask any questions we may have. So I had always told Karen I could come to her place on Wednesdays if she so desired and spend the whole day. This was something she said was never going to work because while she always had Wednesdays off work, she used that day to do things like errands and groceries and just generally relax without having to answer to anyone or do anything other than take care of herself. So when she called on the Tuesday night after my weekend away, I was excited to hear from her, but also a little concerned as her tone was very different than what she usually had when she called me. She told me she wanted me to come to her place as soon as I could on Wednesday morning and stay as late as I possibly could and to be ready to wrestle hard as soon as I got there. I asked her if she was ok because she seemed upset and all I got was, ”I am in need of releasing some frustration and I know of no better way to do it!” Karen told me to wear my bikini briefs for the beginning of the match and then asked when I would be able to get there and what time I would have to leave. Karen had always insisted that I shouldn’t stay overnight because her nosey neighbours would put the rumour mill into overdrive and have her being a wild woman with a young man coming over to spend the night. So when I told her I would be there by 10 am and I could stay as late as she wanted me to and spend the night at my parents because the Thursday was Remembrance Day and there would be no classes then, I expected her response to be a simple ok. She shocked me when she said that I should just stay at her place as she didn’t have to work on the Thursday either. “Are you sure? What about the neighbours?” “Fuck them” was her response. I had to laugh at her abrupt statement and then told her if she was sure I would definitely stay overnight.
I arrived at Karen’s a little after 10 am and as usual I went in the side door and downstairs to the room, Karen wasn’t in the room so I went into the change room and changed into my dark green briefs and went to the ring to warm up. I could hear Karen moving around upstairs, bedroom to kitchen, back to bedroom, washroom, and then back to kitchen where she seemed to be banging things around, and definitely heard the fridge door slammed. Then back to bedroom and finally headed down the stairs with a very notable stomping to her walk. I was expecting her to be agitated from the call the night before and the sounds from upstairs, but the woman that entered the room that day was the tough wrestler that I saw only in the ring, and not the basically mild mannered woman that usually met me in the room when I would come over and would chat and smile and laugh with me before we got into wrestling mode. She was wearing a white robe and she slammed the door to the room closed as she entered. Her hair was in a ponytail, something she rarely did for our matches saying it was easier for me to pull her hair during the match, something I took advantage of frequently. I said hello and she responded with “you ready to do this?” “Yes I am” was all I said, knowing at that point that she was in match mode and no other conversation was going to happen. Karen removed her robe revealing the sexiest bright blue string bikini I had ever seen. The top covered and held her tits very well and was tied at the back of her neck and the middle of her back, I would find out later in double knots so it would not be easy to remove, and the bottom straps went high up over her hips and was slightly too small to completely cover her ass. It was not a thong, in 1982 they weren’t selling thongs in Canada, if anywhere except maybe Brazil. She walked over to me in the middle of the ring and as we always did before a match, we kissed, and hugged, took one step back and got onto our knees. Karen said ready, I said ready, and she launched herself towards me with a grunt and wrapped her arms around my head. I countered by wrapping my arms around the middle of her back and we both started to squeeze. Karen also started to try and push me backwards and she was starting to succeed, so in an attempt to slow her progress I grabbed hold of the pony tail and started to pull her head back. This started her verbal attacks that were always so colourful and always encouraged me to wrestle harder to make her swear more. “No fucking way you are going to pull me off asshole, I will smother you til you pass out and then I’ll wake your ass up and smother you again”. Karen then grabbed my hair and forced my head firmly between her 36 D’s. She had made the threat of smothering me before, but the mood she was in made me wonder if this time she might actually follow through on the threat. I was sitting back on my heels and decided to try and change her position of leverage. I stopped pulling her hair and reached down and got my hands under her ass and pushed up with my legs and lifted her at the same time which got her knees off the floor reducing her base strength slightly. In response she wrapped her legs around my waist, which helped me with my plan which was to get her as high off the floor as possible and body slam her to the mat in the hopes of making her lose her grip. However, with her legs wrapped around my waist and squeezing, I was wondering if I would have to give up quicker than I would want to. Fortunately my plan worked. As soon as she hit the mat, with my weight coming down on her since she had me pulled in so close, it winded her slightly and made her release her legs completely and her arms enough to allow me to breathe and escape her hold. As quick as I could I moved up and got Karen in a headlock so she was looking in my eyes and told her “now I am going to make you submit, after I have my fun”. The look in her eyes was only one of anger as she yelled “you are the one going to submit under my ass”. Karen started to try and get up off the floor but I pulled her back down by the ponytail and spun myself around and as I let go of the headlock I sat my ass on her face pinning her shoulders under my knees. Laughingly I said “who’s going to submit under whose ass?” She attempted to throw her legs up to wrap them around me and pull me off, but I pushed them away easily and with each attempt I would slap one of her tits. I made sure I was in a good position to allow her to breathe through her nose, but my ass was right on her mouth to prevent her from saying much more than muffled profanities. I knew that Karen would never submit from this position, and I really expected that she was in no mood to give up quickly either, so a change of attack was going to be required.
Now before I go into what happened next, remember that anything that was done by either of us was already discussed and deemed to be acceptable in any match we had. Karen had stopped trying to get her legs up to throw me off, but I didn’t stop slapping her tits, only now it was harder. Alternating from left to right on each slap which made her squirm each time and even though they were muffled it was still very obvious that she was swearing like the proverbial sailor, which never ceased to make me giggle. I asked if she submitted and I got a very muffled but undeniable “fuck you” which I replied with a punch instead of a slap to her right tit which made her body convulse slightly. Now the punches were not any harder than ones given to a buddy’s shoulder, and according to Karen, the punches did not hurt any more than a slap did, but were more intense a feeling than a slap. As her body was recovering from the first punch, I punched her left tit in the same way, eliciting the same response and another cursing of carnal relations with my mother. Another round of punches from the side which knocked her tits out of her bikini top and allowed me to then give her nipples a couple of twists as well. I decided to spin around and look down into Karen’s face and allow her to speak more clearly, well to swear more audibly to be more exact. I had her pinned and was in no way going to allow her to get up until she submitted, and she had no intention yet of submitting. I was positioned now in a kneeling position with my ass on her upper chest just above her tits and my crotch just below her chin being careful to not slide up to far and inadvertently choke her. Karen was calling me every name she could think of and making statements of what she was going to do to me when she got up. “Your ass is going to get slapped so hard you’ll beg me to turn you over and slap your cock just to stop the pain. I’m going to sit on your face and make you eat me until I cum 5 times then I’ll slap your cock around until I am happy you have been punished enough.” My responses were simple, “so submit so you can try and do exactly that bitch.” Karen got this look in her face when she was going to put in an extra effort, it was a very hot look to me, but it I had learned it was her “tell” and was ready for her when she tried to arch up her back to throw me over her head and I leaned back into her and reached behind me to grab her tits and squeeze them hard to counter her effort. As her back came down to the floor I released my grasp on her tits and gave her nipples a hard pull in the process, eliciting a scream from her and a “you fucking asshole” as well. Before she could make a second attempt I reached for her ponytail and pulled her head forward so her mouth and nose were in my brief covered crotch. “To bad I’m not naked, you’d be licking my balls and my dick would be slapping you in the face”. My smiling as I said this frustrated her even more and the glare from her eyes was like daggers. This was the first time I ever thought that she might actually lose her composure and hurt me. I also knew she would end this whole adventure if I in anyway let up or allowed her to escape from the dominant position I had on her.
It was time for me to end this match, so I grabbed her pony tail tight and rolled to my right wrapping my thighs tightly around Karen’s ears and keeping her face in my crotch. The disadvantage to this was now Karen’s arms were free and she started using them to slap and grab my ass and punch me in the back and ribs. With each shot she gave me I returned the slap or punch to her tits and ribs as well, and gave an extra squeeze on my scissors. Karen was getting more and more frustrated with the failure of her attempts to make me let go, and it seemed she was also losing energy as her slaps and attempts started to get fewer and further between. I changed my position so Karen was now on her back and so was I with the back of her head on my crotch and I changed my head scissor to a figure four which insured she could not escape but also provided Karen with the ability to continually curse me out in all her glory. With every curse I would give her head a squeeze and ask if she submitted yet, using as many colourful names as I could think of at that time. For some reason at this point Karen put her bikini top back in place to cover her tits, so I rolled us over on our left sides and reached down to untie her top which I found to be impossible due to the double knots, so I rolled back and put as much pressure on the scissor hold as I could and lifted my ass off the floor to try and get her to give up. Karen screamed again and finally said “alright, alright I submit you fucking shithead, let me go” which of course I did promptly and laid back to rest as did Karen.
We took a few minutes to regain our breath and when I sat up I looked at Karen and she still looked angry and annoyed, so I asked “gonna tell me what’s wrong now?” “What’s wrong is you won round 1, you won’t be so lucky next round!”
Karen got up first and went over to the fridge and took out a pitcher of ice tea and poured us both a glass. I got up and joined her at the table and she handed me the glass without looking at me or saying a word. I was going to ask again if she would tell me what was wrong, but before I could she stood up and walked into the washroom. When she came out of the washroom she asked if I was ready to go again. I said sure and followed her back to the ring, kissed and hugged her and got down on my knees. She got onto her knees and then also went down on her hands like a cat ready to pounce, which is what she did once we said ready. This time her attack was more forceful and knocked me onto my back, so I rolled to my side trying to use her momentum to roll her onto her back and gain the advantage. This worked initially, but she then continued to roll us over so she was back on top and very quickly got me into a grapevine pin with her tits in my face and her arms wrapped around my head. This left my arms free but she had me well wrapped up and it was impossible for me to roll her off, so I started to do what I could. Spanking her ass, grabbing her tits and squeezing and twisting them, punching her ribs and hips, all to no avail. Although I knew she was trying to smother me as well, I was able to breathe fairly well at that point and was doing everything I could to dislodge her from her position. Karen laughed at all my attempts and then started to bounce her hips onto my stomach almost like a slow hard fucking motion. With each thrust she would ask if I gave up, to which I would say no, but each thrust was starting to wind me a little and because I couldn’t breathe with her chest in my face, I was starting to find my breathing much more difficult. I am sure Karen could tell I was getting weaker as my slaps and punches were far less frequent and my struggling to throw her off was weaker. She continued to ask if I would submit and I continued to say no and with each response came another hip bounce and another cursing. Suddenly started to bounce on me more rapidly and with each bounce she would say a word to complete her sentence “I’m” (bounce) “going” (bounce) “to” (bounce) “beat” (bounce) “your” (bounce) “ass” (bounce) “then” (bounce) “fuck” (bounce) “you” (bounce) “to” (bounce) “death”. Something I had heard threatened many times before, which was a good sign to me because it meant she wasn’t just looking to beat me up. At this point she rose up off my face slightly and started to slap my face with her tits. I lost track of how many times she went back and forth but when she stopped she moved up my body and sat on my face, pulling my head into her damp crotch by my hair and grinding into my face. I made a few attempts to roll her off but my strength had been zapped by the belly bounces and so I finally reluctantly submitted with the thought that there would be a round three for me to win the overall match. Karen rolled off me and sat beside me for a minute with her back to me and I just laid there and tried to get my breath back and rest for round three. Karen got up and went to the change room and told me to pour us another drink. I was a little confused about her going to the change room as she rarely used it since she didn’t change into different outfits and would usually just take her outfit off in front of me if it was still on after our matches.
A few minutes passed and when she came out of the change room Karen was wearing a man’s white dress shirt and nothing else. The shirt was unbuttoned to her cleavage and went down to about mid-thigh and while it was not completely see through, it was easy to tell the sexy blue bikini had been discarded. Karen took a drink and looked at me with a slight smile that I had seen many times in the past, but not on that day. I asked why the wardrobe change, and was only told I would find out soon enough. “You ready to settle this?” she asked. I answered yes and she turned and headed back to the ring and I waited until she reached the ring before I joined her, enjoying the view of her ass swaying under the shirt. When she turned and realized I had not immediately followed her to the ring, she placed her hands on her hips and stared at me as if to say “well, get your ass over here” and in so doing the shirt separated showing her cleavage. I had to admit that as much as I loved her look in the blue bikini, this stance and look was hotter than any other time I had seen Karen look at me, even in the throes of passion. I joined her on the mats and we proceeded with our usual ritual and the final round began much slower than the previous two. Karen bent down and started to circle me (which isn’t easy to do on your knees) providing me with a very nice view down the shirt which she admitted later was part of the plan to distract me. The attempt may have worked if I hadn’t seen her lovely tits before, but in this instance all it did was make me want to get the match over with so I could enjoy all of her body. So as she made another move to continue circling I lunged forward and went up over her head landing on her back and catching her head between my thighs and wrapping my arms around her waist. Karen tried to use my momentum to flip me over her back but I had gone down to the floor too quickly and she could not get enough movement going to complete the flip, but she did manage to roll us on to our right side. I continued to maintain the hold and started to squeeze both Karen’s head and around her waist hoping to drain her energy. She then managed to roll us so I was on my back and she was facing the ceiling and then she started to do the reverse of the earlier hip bouncing she had done, but this time it was bouncing my head off the mats. This wasn’t feeling too good so I released my hold around her waist and pushed her off my upper body while still trying to keep the head scissor in place. Since her back was facing me and I still had a fairly good head scissor in place, I reached down and gave her ass a hard slap which seemed to both shock and agitate her. “Fuck that hurt” she yelled as she tried to roll her body towards my feet. I reached down and grabbed the shirt and pulled her back into the same position and slapped her ass again, “not so fast, I’m not finished slapping your ass” and I slapped it a third time. With each slap I would also give a hard squeeze to the head scissor making her swear as loud as she could with each smack and squeeze. Karen tried again to roll away from me and I grabbed the shirt again at the back and pulled her back to me and this time reached around and slapped her tit causing her to refer to me in a few not so flattering terms. I held onto the shirt and told her to give up as she wasn’t getting out of the scissors. “Fuck you” was the reply I got, so I slapped her ass again although not as hard as the previous ones, and gave her head another squeeze with my thighs. Karen seemed to be losing her resolve a bit as she rolled onto her back, which was likely uncomfortable with her head still wedged between my thighs facing my feet. I reached down and grabbed her left tit and squeezed it, not overly hard, just enough to see what her reaction was. It was more of a moan than it was a painful groan, so I gave her nipple a little pinch and got a similar reaction, so I asked again, “give up?” She sighed and said “if I could reach your cock I would slap it to make you let me go, but since I can’t, I give”. I let go of my scissor hold and laid on my back staring at the ceiling, resting after what seemed like the hardest and roughest match we had ever had. I looked at Karen just as she looked at me. “I am going to make you so sore after we are done; you are going to wish you never learned how to fuck”. “I look forward to that feeling, but I highly doubt I will wish for that”, was my reply.
After a few minutes Karen sat up and turned to look at me, this time with the look I had come to learn meant it was time to fuck and fuck hard. Before she moved any further I stood up and walked over to her standing with my crotch directly in her face. She smiled evilly and licked her lips before she licked my cock through my briefs which was now starting to get hard. Karen licked again as she reached up to grab the waistband and pulled the briefs down releasing my cock which popped out and bounced onto her face. With my cock resting between her eyes and on her forehead, she sucked each of my balls for a few seconds and then moved her head to allow my cock to drop into her mouth and she began to suck slowly at first and, then gradually with more intensity. She reached around and grabbed hold of my ass with both hands and started thrusting my hips for me so I was fucking her mouth at whatever pace she wanted, which she varied to her desire, and my ecstasy. I grabbed hold of her hair with both hands and held on, which seemed to her like I was pulling her hair, which she loved, but really I was just making sure I remained standing until she was done. It was always up to Karen how long she sucked my cock, most times it was until I came in her mouth, but occasionally she would stop before I got to that point and start riding me until we both came, but since I won the match I assumed, correctly, that she would swallow my load. She increased her pace as she felt me getting closer and I began to thrust my hips involuntarily as I got even closer and as I began to cum she grabbed my ass hard and pulled me in closer to her and wrapped her arms around me so I couldn’t back away from her and her nose was pressed in my pubic hair and my cock was hitting the back of her throat. If I hadn’t been in the throes of a fantastic orgasm I would have been concerned that I could possibly be choking her. Karen and given me a blowjob a number of times and swallowed it all, but this was the first time she seemed to be trying to deep throat all of me. She continued to hold me in tight to her after I finished cumming and then slowly started to continue sucking me. As I regained my senses I became aware that she still had on the dress shirt and I could feel her tits pressing against my thighs through the shirt. Karen continued to suck my cock even though it was starting to soften, and still had her arms wrapped around me as if she knew if she let go, I would fall down from being drained and now she was looking up at me and continued to maintain eye contact as she picked up the pace attempting to get me hard again, and it was working. The erotic look on her face as she went up and down, sucking in her cheeks and swirling her tongue around my cock, brought it back to life in record time (oh the joys of youth!!). Karen stopped and pulled me down to the mat, quickly straddled me and shoved her pussy down on my cock and started to ride hard and continued to stare into my eyes as she enjoyed her top position. She still had the dress shirt on and as her pace picked up her tits were visibly bouncing and swaying with her motions and as she got closer to her orgasm her eyes closed and she began her usual sex swearing and as she got to the point that she was grinding down hard on my cock and moving back and forth rapidly, she grabbed the shirt and pulled it open finally exposing her sweat covered tits and grabbing them with both hands as her first orgasm began with the usual, “oh fuck yes, fuck me, oh god yes”. At this point I reached around and grabbed hold of her ass trying to make sure she didn’t bounce off of me and she leaned down pushing her tits into my face and making me suck on one nipple then the other as she continued in the throes of her orgasm. We stayed in this position until Karen was finished with her first orgasm and she regained her breath and sat back up smiling down at me. I was still hard and she began to rock back and forth on me again, and then started to bounce up and down again and then she started to rotate on my cock so her back was towards me and started to ride again. Karen loved this position because she could control the motion, she could play with my balls, and I could slap her ass, all of which we were doing. She had at least one more orgasm in this position, possibly as many as three since it was hard to tell with her swearing and yelling, which just encouraged me more. Once she finally stopped writhing on top of me, I pushed her up and off my cock and slid out from under her leaving her on all fours, and got behind her and started fucking her doggy style. I loved this position because I could control the pace and the pounding of her pussy as well as slapping her ass and pulling her hair. I could tell it wouldn’t be long before I was ready to cum again so I grabbed her hair in my left hand and started to slam her pussy as hard as I could muster at that point while slapping her ass with my right hand. The swearing started very quickly, “fuck me, oh fuck yes, harder, harder, for fuck sake pound my pussy”. Karen reached between her legs and grabbed my balls and held them against her clit as I slammed her pussy as hard as I possibly could and we both came extremely hard, first me and then she came again from the feeling of my cum hitting the inside of her pussy. Her pussy was wrapped so tightly around my cock at that point that it took a few seconds before she released it and I was able to pull out and fall onto the mats completely worn out. As I laid there Karen came over and started to suck my cock again, and I said “I don’t think that’s going to work this time”. “I know, I just want to taste the mixture of our juices”, which made my cock spasm a bit as she continued to enjoy what she was doing. Once she finished I asked again “so what is it that is bothering you and brought on this fabulous day”. “Frustration and anger, frustration caused by going 2 weeks without getting my hands on you, and anger caused by the insurance company that I have the settlement with over Brent’s accident, called and told me they were going to be reviewing the settlement and that my payments will likely be reduced”. Now I understood why she was in such an angry state and why she needed to work out that frustration in the way we had. “When I realized it was going to be another few days before I would see you and be able to get the anger out of my system, I remembered about your Wednesdays off and decided to get your ass in here and get it out of my system. And when you said you could be around for a couple of days, that cinched it for me, but I knew it needed to be a rougher than usual match that led to a really hard fuck to make me feel better, and it worked, for now.” All I could say was, “glad to be of service m’lady”. To which she laughed and slapped my chest. I asked what the plan was for the next couple of days; she smiled that wonderful sexy smile of hers and simply said “more of the same, but with you losing”. I laughed and said, “If you say so”.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wyldesguy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-17, 22:15
ap643

Awesome! What a woman!
Old 19-Jan-17, 19:20
Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28 Points: 4,680, Level: 28
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%
Last Achievements

Great stories. The only improvement would be to use paragraphs.
The Following User Says Thank You to ssgenius For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-17, 12:43
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Yes I'm cutting and pasting to make it easier to read.

So is this 100% true? What a memory. Very interesting and a good read.
The Following User Says Thank You to mypredilection For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling