Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Jun-17, 20:34
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts
Default One Picture and Why...

OK, so I thought I'd try something a little different here. As some of you may know, my usual posts across various threads on the board usually make full use of the 30 picture per post limit. Basically, I do like to give people more bang for their buck... Whether that's a selection of pics from a few galleries or a bunch of pictures on a particular theme or just a big old random collection of goodies.

So for this thread, I thought I'd go in the completely opposite direction. In this thread, you should only post ONE picture per post. It's a thread for that special individual picture that really stands out from the crowd for you, whether it be F/M or F/F; your all time favourites, the shots that you'd happily frame and mount on your wall over the fireplace (assuming your significant other was pretty open-minded!)

But there's more. Don't just post the picture. Add a little background. What it is about that shot that appeals to you? What feelings does it evokes? What story does it tell?

Remember though - Just one picture (per post). I only reiterate that as someone did try and start a thread like this on the board a couple of years back but it quickly turned into just another general multiple favourite pictures thread, and there are already plenty of those on the board.

With all that said, let me get the ball rolling...

At this point, I'd be tempted to say "Nuff said!", as the picture does kind of speak for itself. More specifically though, there are a number of aspects to this photo that make it so exceptional to me. First and foremost is Inferno's skin, it's pale white hue provides such a bold contrast to the blue of the mats, Shay's more tanned tone and, of course, Inferno's striking red hair.

And it's that bright red that again adds to the photo - set against all the 'colder' colours in the scene, so it's Inferno's fiery mane that draws the eye, demands the attention and adds to her feeling of power and dominance that her position clearly illustrates.

Finally, it's Inferno's expression. It's such a subtle sneer of contempt, and yet is just a perfect marriage of both domination and indifference - equal parts condescending and controlling. You can almost hear Inferno's thoughts as she surveys her defeated victim, having put her exactly where she belongs.

OK then. That's one from me. Let's see what you guys have... Perhaps in time we'll be able to consider this thread the board's equivalent of The Louvre!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rifperf.jpg (464.8 KB, 12868 views)
Old 14-Jun-17, 21:40
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: One Picture and Why...

Great idea, and i will stay in a F/F domination theme.

The picture is from an Academy Wrestling match. Bobbi Boudreau, a favorite of mine, is thorougly beaten and then humiliated by her opponent Roni Ramone. What i find appealing is the beautiful strangeness of the position and the angle chosen...it is not a highlight of the fight, not a victory celebration, but the photo seems to tell everything about the situation. Roni does not even need to secure a facesit as Bobbi has already given up. Her eyes are covered but her open mouth shows only helplessness and exhaustion.

A sense of pure eroticism is obvious without the need to underline it. Roni's butt and Bobbi's breasts are so close and both women know their place.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BR.jpg (34.6 KB, 14256 views)

Last edited by Maitsek; 14-Jun-17 at 21:50.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 00:31
Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90 Points: 42,130, Level: 90
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,745 Times in 459 Posts

Awesome idea for a thread!

This is currently my ultimate "one picture:"

As some of you might have gathered, the camel clutch is my favorite hold. I personally feel that when a woman has a man clutched, she has complete control over her victim, while the victim is completely helpless. There's no better way for her to completely dominate a man than putting him in a camel clutch.

Now, this image is my absolute favorite for a few reasons. First, look at how Megan has her feet arched! You can tell she wants to utterly punish this victim, and make him cry in pain. His chest and stomach are straining under the pressure she is putting on his back, the pressure of her full weight!

Next, the fish hook! If having his arms trapped and being mounted in an inescapable hold isn't humiliating enough, Megan takes it a step further and forces her fingers into his mouth, tearing his lips into a twisted smile of pain! I find this to be such an embarrassing detail, as it strips even more dignity away from the male victim, and gives Megan even more power over him. And the expression on his face is one of complete and utter agony! And in contrast, Megan's expression is one of complete euphoria. As she pulls violently at the inside of his cheeks, she seemingly gasps in total bliss at the pain she is causing him! Complete female domination.

And lastly, I love the fact that Megan is much larger than the male victim. He looks like he's being crushed under her powerful thighs, as he has no choice but to be mounted and ridden by this larger, stronger female. If anyone were to walk in and see this scene, they would immediately realize that this woman has 100% control over this man, and that he has no choice but to submit to her will. He is completely at her mercy, which she looks to have none!
Old 15-Jun-17, 01:11
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Without any second thought [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. The goddess Claire in action, my favorite of all time.

There's not even much to say here other than it was a pure display of dominance by her. Keep in mind that this was a competitive match and her opponent was actually trying his best. She not only beat him soundly but was also able to put him in such a humiliating submission despite him resisting. She didn't even have to use her both hands as you can see her left hand basically resting on him, gently touching the defeated and helpless man.

I also love her tall athletic physique and I also loved it when she had her hair like that.

[I only posted the link to the picture so that I don't extend this post too much and since I already attached it in some other post I'm not allowed to attach it with a thumbnail again]
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 02:50
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Something about her eyes. It might be my favorite picture of all time. I bought the entire clip solely on this picture and was somewhat disappointed that this moment never actually happens in the clip. It's so dominant and yet sultry and the pain in his face is so great as the picture gets him in mid tap. I can honestly just stare at her eyes in it and not really look at anything else and get turned on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brianna082708.jpg (78.1 KB, 12488 views)
Old 15-Jun-17, 03:34
Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34 Points: 6,510, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Just the intensity on her face and how tight she has this hold on was always one of my favorites. Then her opponent's arms are just laying there basically motionless with a look of defeat. Just a look of dominance over her opponent.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6183.JPG (735.2 KB, 934 views)
Old 15-Jun-17, 03:57
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Bought this video a long time ago just for this photo. The way Cindy looks so proud of herself, mimicking the crown on her head. The absolute look of pain on Jay's face. The way she's balanced just perfectly on his throat. Just such a great moment. The video was solid too!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2057.JPG (59.1 KB, 914 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 04:39
Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100 Points: 112,270, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,597 Times in 2,527 Posts

Nice subject matter and nice thought. Wow...with ALL the shots it is so hard to pick! I think after review I would have to go with this. Mainly due to the memory and the way it looks. It is exactly what it is; she totally has my face and is going to town with it! Just a few short hours before this I had first finally met face to face with her and when she opened the door with a TINY green skirt I just said "you look REALLY, really good!" We talked before shooting and all and I couldn't get my mind off those thighs that were right in front of me. Soon, I was teaching her the facescissors and she took to it. By the point of this shot, she knew I could take it and just like it looks, my entire face is engulfed in her!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rrvsm30re.jpg (147.2 KB, 1063 views)
Old 15-Jun-17, 05:51
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Bought this video a long time ago just for this photo. The way Cindy looks so proud of herself, mimicking the crown on her head. The absolute look of pain on Jay's face. The way she's balanced just perfectly on his throat. Just such a great moment. The video was solid too!
cindyis such a great lady..great thighs and scissors, nice muscles overall plus everything ooks natural and feminine
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-17, 06:04
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17

This was a photography project made by a few college students for their portfolios and one of their themes was boxing.

The elements of the photograph all work brilliantly together to make it pop out to its viewers. The setting is a rugged boxing gym and from the dirt on the concrete walls to the tape on the boxing ring, you can tell that this place has seen some action during its years. The lighting also helps to create the gritty atmosphere. Then, there is the model herself. First of all, she is dressed in black which really captures your attention to the front and center of the picture. Her boxing gloves are matt black which look very similar to those that boxers wore during the 80s and early 90s, a time when boxing was REALLY intense. Also, look at the shoes. They're covered with dirt and so she seems like a real tough girl who isn't afraid to get dirty. Second, there is sweat all over her body and it glistens, so you can tell that she has been hard at work for a while. Then there is the look on her face and her body language. I'm not too sure what perspective this photo is taken from, but I'd like to imagine that the photo is taken from the perspective of her opponent who was lying down on the ring after taking a heavy punch from the girl. As he or she is struggling to get up, her opponent catches a glimpse of the girl looking down while she rests in her corner. The look on the girl's face and the pose screams of confidence. She's leaning against the post flaunting her curves. She's clearly tired from fighting, but the way she stands and looks down is it's as if she saying, "I can do this all day long,". She seems to be in total control of her opponent and the entire match.

Last edited by username1898; 16-Jun-17 at 13:11.