Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Nov-17, 01:10
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Browser History Revelation

Hallo guys. As I've already said here on this board, my younger sister once revealed my fetish due to my browser history. I was embarrassed to say the least. Fortunately, she is pretty kind person and kept it in secret (probably said to my gf, but also only).

Many times I imagined, What If? What if my sister decided to use this info against me? What if I had another sister (more selfish) instead of mine?
I wrote a story during this thinking

Added after 22 minutes:

BROWSER HISTORY REVELATION

Hi all! My name is Alexander, I’m 18 and I’m a University student. I live in quite a big city in Russia, in a regional center, with my parents and my sister Victoria. She is 16 y.o. and 11-grader.

I have to tell you, I'm not an ordinary guy here. I guess, I’m quite strange. I have a fetish of strong girls. I like to watch them in wrestling, I love to see a girl beating a guy in fights. I’m really excited by this! I have a dream of my life, to wrestle with a strong girl and lose to her. Unfortunately, I’ve never had a chance. I can’t just explain this to any girl. If anybody knows, my life will be probably ruined. So it is the greatest secret of my life.

However, I've got an escape recently: the Internet. I’m writing this text in 2005, when the internet is spreading rapidly in our country. Most of people here hadn’t even computers in 2000, but situation is changing dramatically. Here in 2005, more than 50% of households in cities have a computer with Internet access (very bad and slow in comparison with 2017, but still!). Our parents still don’t know how to use it, so I and my sis have a total freedom there.

About a month ago I revealed, I’m not the only guy in the world with this strange fetish. I found several sites of femdom and mixed wrestling stories in Russian and some videos. I started to visit those sites regularly end enjoy them! I always do it when I’m home alone I found also many good sites in English, huge amount of stories, but unfortunately I’m very bad in English now. Maybe I’ll read them later And also I’m still quite an inexperienced user. I don’t know too much about computers, I know nothing even about browser history, lol. My sis is much better in computers, so she does all the complicated things there, like programs installation and updating

Several days ago I detected my sis kind of changed her attitude towards me. I don’t understand exactly, but it changed. She looked kind of thrilled, too confident and sometimes smiled knowingly. Couple of times this week in our ordinary conversations she mentioned “I know too much about you” and “You can’t even imagine how much I know about you”. She never said this before, so I was quite agitated. There were nothing unusual the next 3 days, so I forgot about it.

Day 1

The day before yesterday I returned home from University, Victoria was sitting at the computer. I said:
-Victoria, leave my room. I need to work.
-Why should I leave the room? – She resented. – I’ve just started.
-Doesn’t matter. I need to write my coursework, it is very important task.
-Maybe I have a very important task too.
-Shut up silly, you are just schoolgirl, you haven’t any important tasks in the internet, it is impossible. There is 2005 now, not futuristic 2017, - I said.
-I fed up of this, - Victoria said. – Just let me sit here.

I got angry:
-I’ll throw you out now! – I said, reaching her from behind.
-No you won’t! – She said strangely.
-Yes I will!
-Fight me then! – She said standing up from the chair.

I was surprised to say the least. We have never fought before, what the reason she wants to resist me now?! After all, I’m 180cm 70kg, and she is only 172cm 56kg and a girl. She is much weaker than me and not in sports. What does she expect?!

We faced each other. Victoria can’t fight at all. She is just an ordinary girl, beautiful and fragile. I’ve never fought with a girl, so I didn’t know what to do. She detected my hesitation.
- Afraid already, huh? – She asked half-jokingly and shoved me in the chest with her slender arms.

I was in anger. Does she consider me a wimp or something?! I just grabbed her waist, tore her off the ground and threw her to her bedroom. She looked very disappointed Did she really expect to beat me up? It’s impossible and she knows this!

In the evening Victoria entered my room and said calmly:
- I should say something very important.
- What?
- I know something about you.
I tried to stay calm but I felt a sudden anxiety.
-What exactly?
-I guess, you know what I mean, - She said.
-I don’t understand you! Enough of puzzles!
I became anxious and she saw this.

-OK. – She grinned wickedly. – You have the whole night to think about it.

Of course I slept very badly after this. I have a terrible suspicion now. What if she knows? What if she knows about my fetish? My life can be ruined then.

Day 2

The next day (yesterday) returning home from the University I worried, what exactly Victoria has in store for me.

My schoolgirl sis was in her room and didn’t bother me. After about an hour I was sitting at the computer reading a great mixed wrestling story by Cactusjuggler, its Russian version. Victoria entered my room suddenly, so I closed the browser hastily.
-What are you doing, brother dear? – She said with evil grin on her face. – You closed Mozilla so quickly! Why?!

-None of your business! – I said angrily.
-Well, OK. – She was strangely confident. – I want to use the computer.
-But I’m working here!
-Really? – She came up to my chair. – You closed all the windows, so I guess, you’ve already finished?
I didn’t know what to answer.
-Just go out! – I said. – Or I’ll throw you out!
- Oh, oh! I know something, do you remember?
I felt fear. What a bitch!

-No you can’t throw me out! – She said. – Because I know something. For example, you can’t beat me up.

I felt my face reddened. Of course she revealed my fetish somehow! But how could she do it?!
I was in terror. What if she tell to anybody?

Leave the room! – I said, but my voice shuttered.

I stood up facing Victoria. My heart raced in fear.
-Wanna fight? – She winked.
-No, - I said sheepishly. – I’ve just finished.

I was in permanent anxiety now. I understood she discovered my fetish. I guess, it is pretty amusing for her. But what if she says to anybody? To my friends? To her friends? To our relatives? Oh God! I felt like a mouse, trapped by a cat now. I was 18 and a university guy, and Victoria was 16 and a schoolgirl. Just a girl, hot and slender, but I was afraid of her now!

I couldn’t understand how she revealed this. How is it possible? And also, she didn’t tell me the thing. She didn’t speak straight. She just toyed with me and enjoyed.

Day 3

This morning our Mother asked us to type some documents on computer for her.
-How much pages are there? – Victoria said.
-About 15.
-Wow, so many pages! – My sister said. – It is very difficult task!
-But it is very important for me, dear, - our Mom said. – And you’re the best user in computer.
- OK, OK, I’ll do it! – Victoria said discontentedly.

After our Mom had left the house, Victoria entered my room.

-What are you doing Alex? – She asked innocently.
-Typing my coursework.
-So I guess you are good enough of typing.
-Yeah, - I said proudly.
-So you should type that document for Mom.

-What? Why?!
-You said you are good enough, so…
-But she asked YOU to do it!! – I said angrily.

I stood up from my chair. Victoria came up to me, facing me.

-You’ll do it, - She said matter-of-factly.
I was 8cm taller and stronger, but I felt like a dwarf in front of my schoolgirl sister now.

- No I don’t want to. – I muttered.
- It doesn't matter. You'll type the document right now if you know what is good for you.
- I don’t understand… What are you talk about?
- I mean, I can force you. – With that her breasts in her white blouse touched my chest.
- Bullshit! No way you can force me.

She shoved me in the chest with both of her slender arms. I stepped back in fear.
- I can.
She shoved again. I stepped back and sat down on my bed.
- I can, because I have a special power over you. – She said.
- What? You have no any power here.
- I have, and you know this. We both know this.
- What the… - My mouth dried in a second.
She just looked at me confidently.

The girl put her hands on her hips calmly, towering over me. Sitting on the bed I looked up at her. My whole body trembled in anxiety.

- You haven't any power… - my voice trembled
- Oh you turned pale, brother dear! – She interrupted. – What is a reason?
- I’m not… - I started.
- Of course you are! – She said. – I see this right now. I can see the fear in your eyes. Am I right?
My mind frozen. I realized I’m in her trap. What should I do now?! It’s impossible!

-I bet, you heart is racing now, - she said. – Am I right?
Of course, my heart was racing! I looked to the floor.
-Am I right?! – She insisted. – Look me in the eye! – The girl put her foot on the edge of the bed between my legs.
I looked at her, my lips trembled.
-You heart is racing right now, you are pale and in fear. Why? – She looked at me sternly. – Is it because of me?
I tried to grab her ankle with my hands to remove her dangerous foot, but she didn’t let me. She grabbed my wrists with her small girly hands, raising my arms up above my head.
-You know the answer. You are afraid of me. Don’t argue with me, I know it very well. You are thinking, what I’m going to do now.
She was damn right!
-I’m going to put my foot on your crotch now, and your heart will be raced even more! – She said, and did it.
Of course, my heart started to beat even more. She stood right in front of me. I looked up at her beautiful breasts in her blouse and at her smiling face.
Victoria pressed her foot on my crotch; my dick was flaccid in fear in my pants.

-THIS IS my power, - she claimed. – You feel it right now. You afraid of a girl, because you know, I can make you physically.
With that, my penis started to stiffen under her foot. She grinned wickedly.
-Yeah, right, - she repeated. - You afraid of a girl, because you know, I can make you physically.
My penis stiffened even more against my will. I reddened in shame and humiliation. Her grin became even bigger.

-But I don’t need. – She put her small hand on my head and caressed me. – Because you’ll do the task. We both know this. When I return, all the work will be done.

She turned away and left the room.

Last edited by Valeron; 20-Nov-17 at 12:10.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-17, 09:43
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Very interesting to see what she does with this information and power over you.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-17, 12:45
Last Achievements

Actually, as you probably realize, she hasn't any "special power" at all.
She is only a very good trash talker and psychologist

She uses 2 things:
1. "My" natural fear of being revealed in the society
2. "My" natural body reactions
Old 20-Nov-17, 13:14
Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25 Points: 3,697, Level: 25
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Great story start! Hope to see second part soon
Old 30-Dec-17, 02:23
Last Achievements

The Injustice

As Victoria left the house, I stood up from my sofa. I really didn’t know what to do and couldn’t think clearly. She caught me by surprise completely, so I was actually in panic. I had never expected she could act like this. Her mystical omniscience frightened me a lot. What else could she know? What else can she do to me in future? What if she actually has some special abilities? As I was standing there thinking, my penis was still hard after her actions, throbbing. I sighed and sat down at my computer table. I created text file and started to type.

I was typing and typing and typing that big document for hours sitting there. I didn’t even know why I should do it. Probably, I was scared of Victoria’s punishment if I not to. Also, it helped me to forget about my fear and embarrassment for a while.

It was an evening when I finally finished this. I spent half of the day doing this very boring task, and I knew very well, Victoria had a good time with her friends all this time. I felt very pity for myself and couldn’t do anything with it. Thinking about this I heard the sound of a key in the door lock. I realized Victoria came home. My heart bounced in agitation. I looked at my interroom door in a stew. Soon Victoria entered my room. She looked really nice and happy with her blue eyes and loose blonde hair to her waist.
-I was in the cinema with Anna and Rita (her classmates). We watched “The Fog”, screen adaptation of the story by Stephen King.
-And? Is it a really good film?
-Oh yes! – She nodded vigorously. – Very good, to say the least. You know, some girls were screaming in fear from time to time! I think you should watch it too!
-Well, I’ll do it soon probably.
-By the way, have you done mom’s task? – She asked.
-Yes I have, - I said. – I spent the fucking half of the day doing it.
-Good boy, - She said with her nice voice and caressed my head with her soft palm. - Show me now.

I freed the chair and the girl sat down at the computer. She viewed the text file quickly.
She looked so nice and beautiful and girly now. I didn’t realize, how could she boss me in the morning? How could she make me to do this fucking text file? I felt deceived and even humiliated.

- Very good! – She said. – Our Mom will be glad to see this. You are probably very tired and disappointed today, haha!
- What are you laughing at?! – I resented. – It is not fun at all!!
- Of course it is! – She explained. – Look, how ridiculous it is: a little girl ordered her big bro to do a very laborious task and he was so scared of her, so he lost the whole day of his life to do it, while this little beauty has a good time in the cinema with her friends!
- So this is your gratitude to me?
- I don’t need any gratitude to you! – The little bitch said. – Because it is my task and I did it very well.
- What do you mean, you did it? – I started to be really angry now.
- I mean, mom asked me to do it and I did it the best way I could: I ordered YOU to do it. I spent a bit of my time and my special power to make you. Therefore, it is completely my work, not yours, haha!
- You little b… - I clenched my fists in anger.
- No no no, shut up or you can make me cruel, - she warned.

I couldn’t believe this nice girly beauty acted like this, but she really did!
Soon we heard the key sound and our mom entered home.

-I’ll tell mom I did all the work, - the girl warned. – And you’ll confirm this. Mom will be very grateful to me, haha!
-No way! I’ll…
- You’ll confirm this if you know what is good for you! – Victoria said threateningly, her blue eyes sparkled.
-And what if I tell her the truth? I’m going to tell her I did all the work!
- So this is my words against yours. But this is my task and I had all the reason to do it, so mom will believe me! Are you going to explain her your reason to do the task, huh? – She grinned evilly. – Do you really want to tell her, your nice and fragile little sister just ordered you to do the task and you were too scared of her? Do you want to tell her, the younger girl scared you with only her trash talking threatening to beat you up? Or maybe you want to tell mom something special about you!

-No no no please! – I was almost crying. – God no, I won’t tell her anything. Enough of this! Please do what you want and I’ll confirm.

Victoria stood up from the chair and came up to me. I noticed how hot and curvy she was. 8cm smaller than me, still quite tall for a girl and slender, thinner than me, beautiful tits and curvy ass. She came up and looked me up in the eyes:
-You see? I’m smarter than you.
She put her small girly hand on my chest. I didn’t know how to react.

-Younger girl is much smarter than you, it sounds great! - She caressed my chest and I felt my heartbeat accelerated.
-Little girl is better than you, so I take all the benefit, - she continued, her hand still on my chest, feeling my heartbeat. She was very close, so her pubis touched my crotch accidentally for a second or two. I felt my penis started to harden slowly.
-So you just haven’t any other choice but to play along to me, brother boy, - She concluded. She turned round to leave the room and touched my crotch with her hip accidentally. My penis continued to harden, pulsating with my heartbeat.

She looked at me over her shoulder, gave me a smile and closed the door.

Our mom was very glad and said some things like “It’s so good to have this nice daughter” and “I’m very proud of you Vicky”. There was already late evening so I just turned off the lights in my room and went to bed. My dick was still quite hard. Moreover, I used to jerk off in the bed under the blanket before sleeping, so I should be hard anyway. I usually masturbated every evening imagining some girls: my classmates, neighbors and university girls. I often wrestled with them in my fantasies.

I noticed with surprise, I can’t imagine those beauties tonight. I grabbed my dick, and tried to imagine a wrestling scene, but all the girls looked too boring and uninteresting. Soon I realized I want to imagine Victoria tonight. I was agitated a bit, it was the first time in my life I imagined Victoria in my fantasies. I did some moves and fell asleep soon, still with my penis in my hand.

The Fight

The next day I returned home from university, we were home alone with Vicky. She was sitting at the computer as usual.

-Hi Vicky, - I said entering the room.
-Hi brother dear.
-What are you doing?
-Serfing the web
-For what?
-Well, I found a very nice web site today, named kotomatrix.ru, [it means “cat matrix” in Russian] there a lot of funny cats in different places with funny captions.
-Well, I like cats, - I said, caressing our cat on my sofa.
-I’m too.
- However, it is not serious. I have more interesting things to see there. Spaceship “Soyuz” started today from our spaceport. Our guy Valery Tokarev is on a way to ISS now, and also two Americans.
-I wish there are some cats on ISS, - she smiled.
- I want to see how those guys started, - I said.
- Very well, you’ll see.
- I want to see it right now! You are sitting here long enough!
- But I’m watching cats here!
- You should go.
- No.

- Go out of there! – I said.
- No you’ll sit there on the sofa and I’m sitting here.
- I’ll throw you out if you don’t.

-Oh you are so brave! Remember how you were afraid of me yesterday?
-I wasn’t afraid of anything.
-Oh really? You trembled like a leaf on the wind
-Shut up.
-Who are you to tell me what to do? Shut up yourself, - she said.

Her cell phone rang suddenly in another room, so Vicky stood up and ran there to answer.
-Don’t even dare to sit on my place! – she shouted running.

I was in anger. Who she thinks she is?! I just came up to the chair and sat down at the computer.
Vicky came back to my room soon.

-Why are you sitting here asshole?! – she shouted.
-Because it’s my turn!
-Go out of here!
-Shut up!
-Go out loser or else!
-Or else what? – I asked. - Haha you can nothing!
-We’ll see!

She came up to me from the side of my chair. I shoved her in the belly with my arm and the slim girl stepped back couple of meters.
-Don’t mess with me! – I warned. – You are only a girl!
She came up again. I shoved very hard and Vicky backed off up to the wall.
-Told you! – I said. I started to turn on my chair to face her.

The girl suddenly grabbed the back of my head and pulled to herself. She did it so quickly I couldn’t react. I bend in half still sitting on the chair. I pushed my head up and she pushed it down. I twitched and flailed trying to get free but couldn,t succeed. She kept my head down and me bent in half. I grabbed her arms and tried to tear them away, but the girl grabbed my ears. So as I tried to get rid of her hands I felt pain in my ears.

She pulled me sharply to the side and I flailed my arms instinctively. The girl quickly pulled my head to herself and put it between her thighs. I was in panic and didn’t know what to do.

-Let me go! – I said.
-Haha, give up already? – She asked with a very nice voice.
-No! You cheated!
-Haha, big strong guy like you is trapped by his little sister, because she is cheated and he is not strong enough to overpower her!
- You’ll pay for this!
- oh oh, I’m already in fear! – She joked.

Flailing with my arms I found her arms and grabbed them behind/above my back. I was still sitting on the chair, my head trapped in her standing scissors. I squeezed her wrists so she shouted in pain. Victoria squeezed her thighs also, but she wasn’t strong enough to hurt my head. And she wasn’t experienced in wrestling at all. She could only keep me in place.

I squeezed her small girly wrists with my hands with all my might and almost stopped her blood supply in her hands.
-Hey! – She said. – I’m hurt!
I kept squeezing in silence. She kept my head trapped so I could see only the floor and her legs and feet. I didn’t see her face but I heard a fear in her voice soon.
-Hey! – Vicky said. – I’m serious! I’m hurt!!
-I told you, you are only a girl, - I said smugly.
-Yes I’m only a girl you fucking idiot! – She shouted. – You are killing my hands you fucking asshole!
I really enjoyed her panic now.
-I don’t even feel my fingers you bastard!!! What do you think you are doing dumb ass!!!

With that she started to step back slowly. I was forced to leave the chair, still bent in half. She kept moving, so I let her wrists go and flailed with my arms helplessly to keep balance.
I was forced to stand on my knees, my head still trapped. She made me to move forwards on my knees.
-Hey! – I said. – Where are you going to!
She kept moving and I followed her on my knees.
-Where are you going stupid girl?!!
-Doesn’t matter. I’m enjoying your kneeling position, haha!

I put my hands on her thighs and tried to pull out my head from her powerful grip.
Vicky grabbed my wrists with her small hands. Her arms were much weaker than mine so she couldn’t move them. So she tried to squeeze my wrists like I did before.
-Hey! – I said anxiously. – Stop it!
-Now we’ll see what a girl can do! – She answered evilly.

I realized I should escape quickly.
I stood up on my feet, bending even more than before, and pushed with all my might at her thighs with my hands.
Push! Push!! Push!!! Aaaaaaargh!!! I managed to pull out my head finally!
I flew out like a bung from her trap, I moved several meters back. I landed to the floor on my ass with a thud. My spine was next to my computer table now. I was a bit hurt; both my hands were on the floor on each side of me.

I was sitting on my butt, and Victoria quickly came up to me very closely. She spread her legs so my body was between them.
She stepped on both my palms with her feet. I tried to move my hands, but I couldn’t.
-Trapped by a girl again? Hahaha! – She grinned.
I couldn’t escape sitting there. I could see her jeans and her belt buckle right in front of my eyes.

Her buckle was an inch from my face.
-Kiss it! – She ordered.
-No way!
-Want to be a hero? OK then.

Victoria moved her pelvis forwards. My face was next to the front of her jeans. I had a computer table behind, but my head was above the tabletop level. She pushed my head back with her pubis.
-Hey what are you doing?!?! – I shouted. – What are you doing?!?!

My head was bending back on the computer table. Her pubis pushed in my chin so I was forced to look up at her.

-Haha, you can only look up at me, - she said. – What are you feeling?
I didn’t answer so she pushed her pelvis even more in my chin. I felt a sharp pain in my neck suddenly.
-Hey please stop! Stop it! Enough!

Both of her arms were free so the girl put them on the table and bent over me.
-Do you give?
-Yes yes I give!!

-What a boy, haha! OK, sweety, tell me what are you feeling now?
-Please Vicky let me go!! – I was almost in tears.
-Answer me!! – She ordered.
-Nothing, I feel nothing, just let me go!!
-Answer me or I’ll choke you out! – The girl threatened.
-Please don’t! – I mumbled. – I feel like a loser, a complete loser, defeated by a girl!!
-That’s right!! – She grinned. – To tell the truth, I didn’t even imagine it’s possible, to beat you up. I mean, I’m so much weaker than you, and inexperienced, and younger, and lighter and a girl. I was always your little sis and I didn’t have any authority over you. However I guess it’s just your fate to be beaten by a girl. From now on you should be afraid of me, aren’t you?
-Yes, - I mumbled weakly. – I’m afraid of you so much. Please please Victoria let me go!

-OK. – She said. – Enough for today. You can go and think about my feminine beauty and the power I have over you, boy.

Suddenly I realized I was in my bed and the sun was rising.
My penis was hard and I came and came and came all over my sheets.

It was only a dream! The whole fighting part is a dream! Thank god it is not real. However… real Vicky is still here. She knew about my fetish somehow and uses it for her advantage. I can’t even imagine what this inventive bitch can do to me.

Last edited by Valeron; 30-Dec-17 at 03:06.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-17, 07:56
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Looking forward to the next Part!
Old 07-May-18, 00:23
Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31 Points: 5,318, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

hoping you will continue the story
Old 04-Dec-18, 03:31
Last Achievements

A Play Wrestling

One day Victoria entered my room with a strange determined look on her face.

-What do you want here Victoria? – I asked.
-I have a deal for you, - she said mysteriously.
-What deal? – I was surprised.

-Don't you want all you friends know about your… oddities?
-Victoria! What are you talking about? – I felt things went bad way.
-Sure, you don’t want.

Vicky closed the door behind her and reached the center of the room.

-You don’t want all people around know about your perversions. – She said.
I didn’t know what to answer her.
-I could tell them, but I won’t. – She continued. - However, you should do me a favor.
-What favor?
-You have to play along with me.
-To play along? How?
It meant actually that I was agree with her, that I have perversions. But I didn’t care now. She scared me too much.

-In wrestling. I want to try this. I want to try something new. – She said.

She offered me an arm wrestling with her. Of course I knew I should succumb to her. She would win; it was a part of our deal.

We clasped our hands, her hand was quite smaller than mine, and her arm was thinner. She wasn’t stronger in any case. But she wanted to be. What could I do?

She pushed my arms for a minute, than two minutes. I resisted her at half strength, just enough to play a draw. I knew I could pin her arm easily, but I didn’t. Remember, this inventive bitch scared me too much with her threat.

Five minutes passed. Finally, she asked me:
-Your arm is losing its strength, isn’t it?
She pressed harder.
-Isn’t it?
-Yes, - I said.
-I think my arm has much more stamina than yours.
-Maybe.
-I know that for sure, - the girl said.

I realized I should weaken my efforts. She pushed with all her might and pinned my arm to the table.
My sister looked VERY happy. I had never saw her like this before. She literally radiated happiness!

-You are weaker than me! haha! You are weaker than me, a girl! What a shame! – She giggled.

Suddenly I felt her foot touching my crotch briefly. She stretched her leg under the table and touched my crotch with her foot for a second or two. I did not pay attention to it. Probably she did it accidentally.
-Well, enough for today, - she looked disappointed.

The next day she offered me arm wrestling again. It was basically the same scenario, she pinned my arm after 5 minutes and teased me about it. She looked happy and she wanted just to beat her big brother. It was impossible for her to beat me for real, so I guess she invented this way to beat me, just to fulfill her fantasies of revenge.

The next day was the same, and the next, and the next. We armwrestled for a week until she was fed up of this. I pondered about this new situation every evening; and I decided just play along with her. I thought it was acceptable price for me; and the bitch of my little sis didn’t tell to anybody.

One day after our “armwrestling match” she teased me as usually: “You are weaker than me! What a shame! Your arms even weaker than mine, hehe!”. She stretched her leg accidently under the table and touched my fly with her foot for a moment.
-Too bad, too bad, - she muttered softly. She didn’t look so happy and I didn’t know why.

She stood up from her chair, I stood up too. Vicky came up to me, facing me, and suddenly she wrapped her right arm around my neck from front. I didn’t resisted her too much, so she pushed me back quickly and threw me to the floor.

I was laying on my back, and the girl grabbed both my ankles in her hands.
I didn’t like it, so I started to jerk and swing my legs. Vicky couldn’t hold them in place and finally she said:

-I think your legs are already worn out.
-No it is not fair, my legs couldn’t be weaker than you arms! – I said.
-I told you they could, so it is all fair.

I stopped my resisting hesitantly, and the girl stretched my legs up. She looked down at me and grinned mysteriously.
And then…
And then…
She put her foot on my crotch.
No!
She was standing on her left foot, and she put her right foot on my crotch!
Oh god, no!

I grabbed her ankle with my hand and pushed away. And…
And…
….
She kicked me in the balls swiftly with that foot!
-Aaaaaaaarrghhhhh! – her kick wasn’t to strong and the pain was quite tolerable.
I tried to protect my crotch with my hands but the girl didn’t put her foot away. I grabbed her ankle but she buried her toes in my crotch. She was in socks, and soon I felt her big toe found my right ball.
-Please don’t… - I started.
-Move your hands away! – she interrupted me.
-But your foot…
-Just stretch your arms on the floor and lie still and I won’t kick you, - she said.
I hesitated and she said:
-DO IT!!

I obeyed. She moved her foot higher, on my dick. No! No, no, no!!!
She started to rub her foot in my crotch.
-Vicky! Hey! What are you doing?!
-Nothing.
-Vicky, stop it!
-Shut up, - she continued to move her foot there, slowly.
-Victoria!! I’m not going to tolerate this! – I warned.

I started to jerk my legs, trying to pull them out from her hands.
-Haha. Very good! Resist me! Resist me, boy. Remember your legs are not too strong.

I wanted to resist her for real, but I remembered about her threat. I was too afraid of her. So I resisted half-heartedly.
-Yeah, right! Resist me! – She continued to rub her foot there. – Can’t escape, huh? Resist me, boy, because I'm too dangerous! Can’t escape from a girl?

I felt my penis started to stiffen. Oh shit! I felt it was half-erect already. It was enough for me. I couldn’t let her do it. So I grabbed her ankle and put her foot away. She didn’t have time to react or kick my balls. I was really angry now and the girl probably realized I started to fight for real.

-I’m going to stand up and really kick your ass now, bitch! – I shouted.
Vicky still had both of my ankles in her hands, but she knew she couldn’t keep them in place in a real fight. I started to jerk my legs violently. But…
But…
But!!!
The girls grabbed my trouser-legs and pulled them! She pulled them down for about 20 or 30cm, so now only my legs were in pants, and I have only my boxers on my ass and on my crotch!

She totally took me by surprise with this move, and I was quite embarrassed, because my half-erect penis made a bulge in my boxers.
-You fucking bitch, bitch! – I shouted. – I’ll fucking beat the shit out of you!!! – I tried to stand up now. I was too angry and I didn’t care about her threats anymore. And she realized it. She realized if she lose the battle, she lose all her power. Fucking bitch realized it! I’ll beat her right now, ha-ha-ha!! Fucking twerp!!

-OK then, STAND UP NOW! – younger girl shouted. – STAND UP, BOY!!
I freed my legs from her hands and sat up, totally furious, and the svelte shapely girl was standing over me. I wanted to tear her to pieces. I didn’t have any plan, but I was ready to beat her unconscious.

-STAND UP AND FIGHT!! – She was younger and weaker, but strangely she wasn’t afraid of me.

I tried to stand up instinctively, but suddenly I entangled in my half-down pants and fell to my knees. Fuck!!! How I could forget about that fucking pants!! I was on my knees and the bulge was still clearly visible on my boxers.

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! – The girl laughed, pointing at me. – HAHAHAHAHA! You brave warrior!! Already on your knees in front of a girl!! -

I was extremely embarrassed. All my determination to fight her was crashed in the moment. I didn’t know what to do and suddenly I remembered her threats and I realized I’m afraid f that little bitch even more than before.
-HAHAHAHAHA, YES, STAND UP AND SHOW ME YOU MANHOOD!! SHOW ME YOU HAVE A BALLS TO FIGHT A GIRL!!

I put both of my palms on my crotch, covering my pulsating boner in panties, totally confused.

-Say you surrender, -young girl ordered.
I was so confused and I wanted to die, but I didn’t want to say this.
-Say you surrender, or I’ll fucking RAPE you right now, - she shouted. Little twerp realized she won the battle of willpowers, so now she pressed her advantage.
It was awful, what she said now, it was unbelievably AWFUL. I was scared shitless now.

-I surrender! I surrender! – I said. I was still on my knees, my palms covered my pulsating boner.

-OK then. Arms on your sides! Arms on you sides I said! Good boy. Wow, I see, you are really surrender to me, and you admire me, haha.

She walked to the door, than stopped, looked back and said:
-Now you see my power, you really FEEL my girl power over you, boy. Think about it tonight.

With that, she left the room. And I went to my bed, totally defeated. Surely I had many things to think about tonight.

Last edited by Valeron; 04-Dec-18 at 03:43.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-19, 07:32
Last Achievements

A Humiliating Defeat

A couple of months after that, I entered my sister’s room.

-Ready to fight? – she asked knowingly.
-It’s a time of my revenge! I’ll beat you up this time!
-Really?
-I’m sure
-We’ll see, - she smiled. – Let’s go!

We entered to our living room, as we did almost every day these 2 months. We didn’t stop our wrestling of course. Maybe I would, but Vicky ordered me to continue.
We got into fighting stance in opposite corners of the room. The girl looked very confident, as always. She was the winner all the time, so no wonder. I looked at her hopelessly. She is so big and strong compared to me. My sister is more than a head taller than me! She is 16, almost a woman, and I’m just a little boy, I thought.

We approached each other. I’m so much smaller than her, so I can see her breasts at the level of my eyes. How can I even stand in a fight with her?! I raised my arms and we clasped our hands, testing each other’s strength. I tried to push her, but to no avail. She didn’t budge. I tried to push her several times, but Vicky just giggled. Finally she shoved me with all her strength, I stepped back, then she pushed me down again in her advantageous position. My much smaller and weaker body retreated involuntary. I had no chance in this unequal battle.

Vicky than raised her leg and pushed me in the stomach, carefully, but strongly. I waved my arms and flew away to the wall like a puppy.
-Oooooouuuhhh, oooooouhhhhh, - I whined.
I was standing against the wall whining and whimpering.
-Too bad to be a little boy, huh? – Victoria teased, fixing her bra at the level of my eyes.
-It is not fair! – I answered.
-Haha, but you are the boy, right? Too bad to be so weak!
– You are 16 already! – I said. – No wonder you are so strong!

The girl turned her back to me. I got worried. Her butt was exactly at the level of my stomach.
She smashed her big round ass in my stomach. My breathing collapsed right away. Vicky looked back at me and grinned.
–Yeah you are right, I’m 16 already. You can feel now what my 16 yo butt can do!
I gasped heavily and couldn’t answer her.

I did not even have time to raise my hands, and she did it again. Crashed her butt into my stomach.
-Please not again! – I whimpered gasping. – Not again!

-I think you are losing the battle already, boy, - she said smugly.
She grabbed my hair and dragged me to the middle of the room.

I looked up at her, standing there.
-Please not again, Vicky, please not again! – I said.

I think here, I should clarify something to my readers. I guess you noticed something strange here right? How it is possible, I was 18 yo university student before this part, and of course I was always bigger and older than my little sis Vicky. You probably thought that I had shrunk in some way. But it is wrong. I’m still in my normal.

The answer is, it is just Vicky’s favorite play wrestling game during this month. She ordered my to fight on my knees only and pretend to be a little boy, several years younger and much smaller than her. In fact, she ordered me to pretend I was her little bro, not older. And yes, we have been fighting like this for a whole month already!!

I feel the deepest contempt for myself, but I can't do anything!! As you know, I have no choice but to obey her and play my role in these matches. As you remember, I don’t want her to tell my secret to anybody, so she really owns me now.

So of course I fought on my knees today and now I was standing on my knees in front of her and looked up at her.

-Please not again, Vicky, please not again! – I said, playing my role. She was standing in front of me, her chest at the level of my face. She put her hands on her hips, at the level of my belly.
-Got enough from your big sis, huh? – She giggled.
-Yes, yes, enough, Vicky please! – I said.
-Sorry, little bro, I always knew my 16-year old butt is too big for little boys, but it was such a big temptation! To smash my big curvy butt into your little stomach, huh!!
-It is too big for me, please Vicky don’t do it again! – I repeated, looking up at her.

-OK then, - with that, suddenly, Victoria grabbed my shoulders and trapped my leg with hers. She pushed me quickly and threw me to the ground. I did not have time to understand how I was laying on my back, the girl on top of me.

She straddled my stomach, her thighs on my sides, smiling.

I put my hands on her thighs and tried to move them, but they didn’t budge. I tried harder. I was fed up of this fight and now I tried for real. To my horror, I understood , my arms are many times weaker than her thighs, younger girl’s thighs!! I had never thought about it before, but now I understood, I’m not a almighty Hercules even for the girl. Yes, I’m stronger in general, but… I noticed how thick her thighs were compared to my thin arms and how much stronger they were.

-Hehehe, you are tickle me! – little sis teased. – Hehehe!! Don’t tickle me little boy!!
-I’m not a little boy for you!! – I lost my temper. – We should to finish this stupid game!!
In anger, I pushed to inner sides of her thighs, trying to move them.

–Hehehe, - the girl raised her arms to fix her hair, showing her complete control. I managed to spread her thighs for an inch, but she didn’t care. She was still fixing her hair, looking so in control, so cheerful and so feminine at the same time. I went berserk now.

–Let me go, stupid girl!! – I shouted. – I’m not a little boy for you anymore!!

I stretched my arms up and forward towards her chest, intending to throw her off me. She shuddered in surprise. She grabbed my wrists, but now I pressed for real in her stomach, so she couldn’t stop me. She tried to fix my wrists, but instead I touched her breast accidentally.

-How you dare to touch my breasts you naughty boy?! – she shouted angrily. She obviously didn’t want to lose her psychological advantage over me.
-I said I’m not a boy for you, LITTLE sis!! – I said, and I pressed her right in her left breast.
-Fucking boy, you’ll regret!! – She became furious now.

She grabbed my middle fingers and bend them back painfully.
-Aaaaaarhhhh! – I cried out in pain.
The girl could move my hands where she wanted now. She intertwined her fingers with mine and bent my middle fingers back on both hands. I tried to pull my hands out, but I couldn’t. Vicky kept them firmly in place and bent my fingers even more.
-You should stop this immediately! – I said trying to regain my authority over her. –Aaaaah!
-I said you’ll regret! – she kept my hands exactly in front of her breasts, 5cm from them, and my fingers were bent back 90 degrees now.
-Please, Vicky please, aaaaaahhhh, please stop it! – I shouted.
She kept my arms still in front of her breasts and grinned diabolically.

-Apologize.
-Please Vicky please, just stop this game. Aaaaaahhhh!
-I said apologize.
-OK, OK, Sorry sis. Please! Sorry! Vicky please! I apologize!!

-You are little naughty boy, - she said sternly. – How you dare not to respect your big sister?!
-You are not… aaaaaaaahhhh, oh please please Vicky OK, I sorry, just stop it!

-I guess I know where your problem is, - she said. – You are just envy me. Envy your sister, who is bigger, stronger and more mature than you.
She started to bend both my palms back too.

-Aaaaaah please! Yes, yes, I’m just envy you! Oh please mercy. I’m envy you, but I apologize!
-What are you envy of?!
-I envy your strength. Your strength!
She grinned and started to wave my arms different ways. She realized she won the battle of wills again.
-And my maturity. Because I’m 16 already, hehe.
-Yes, yes…. Oh yes, - I sobbed. - I envied, because you are already a grown-up girl, 11-grader, and I’m just a boy.

-A woman, - She prompted.
-Yes, a grown-up woman.

-OK then, - Victoria finally pinned my wrists on my sides, letting my fingers go, her face above mine now. - BTW, I have some good news for you.
-What news? – I didn’t really want to hear any news from her.
-Our cousin Mila visiting us tomorrow. She said, she is going to spend a week in our city, so she’ll live with us next week.
-Yes, I already know this, - I said.
-You know, but also I should say some thing for you. We’ll not wrestle in front of her and keep it our little secret. But you should to play along to me everywhere. If I tell you something, you do it. I’ll act like a dominant sibling from now on.

-But please, not in front of Mila!! – I pleaded.
-Even in front of Mila, - she said. – If you know what is good for you. Or else… You don’t want you friends know something about you, right? You can choose, Mila or all your friends.
-OK, OK, I agree, I’ll do it, - I complied.
-Very well then, - Vicky giggled. – Don’t let me down in front of our cousin, hehehe.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Apr-19, 22:11
Last Achievements

She broke me

The next day our cousin Mila came to our city. She was 14 at the time, we had not seen each other the whole 2 years before that; and I discovered how beautiful she was now. She grew 10 cm and reached a height of 168, she had long curly hair, medium-sized breasts and beautiful butt. I used to see her as a young child, but she was almost a woman now. Victoria and I met her at the railway station. When we saw her we smiled at each other, and the three of us hugged.

We lived about 1 kilometer from the station, so we could walk this distance easily, 10 minutes quick step or 15 minutes leisurely pace. We left the station and headed home, chatting with each other. After 5 minutes of walking my sister remembered something.

-Alex, you should take Mila’s bag and carry it, - Vicky said.
-Oh thanks, but my bag is not heavy at all, - Mila answered happily.
-It doesn’t matter whether it is heavy or not. Alex should carry it anyway.
I didn’t want to carry it at all, but I took her bag without a word.
-Oh Alexander you are a real gentleman, - Mila said gratefully.

Later in the middle of the day I was sitting in the living room on the couch, watching TV; Mila and Victoria entered the room.
-Welcome Mila, - Vicky said. – I think it's time for us to relax and watch TV.
Mila sat down next to me, but Vicky said:

-Alex, get up from the couch and sit down there on the stool.
It was quite embarrassing to me and I didn’t like her tone, but I didn’t know how to react. I hesitated looking puzzled while Mila stood up for me:
-He doesn't bother us here and we can sit here three together! Why are you so unfair to him?
I tried to say something but then I caught my sister’s look. Very stern look.
-He will sit there on that stool, - Vicky said. – Agree, bro?
-Yes, - I agreed sheepishly. I couldn’t believe how this bitch of my sis bossed me around in front of our cousin.

About an hour has passed and my humiliation continued.
-Why are you sitting there on the stool, brother dear? – Mila asked uncomprehendingly. – You should come here, we have enough place here on the sofa.

I stood up hopefully and looked at Vicky quizzically.
-No he should sit there, there is enough place on that stool too, - Vicky said.
I sat down obediently and noticed Mila’s surprised look. She didn’t understand what was going on here! How embarrassing!

After a few minutes Mila said:
-I'm going to the kitchen for a kettle.
-No! – Victoria intervened. – Don’t bother. Alex can do it.
I was just sitting there silently.

-Brother dear, bring us the kettle, – my sister said.
-I can do it myself, - Mila protested.
-No sit down Mila. You are our guest. Alex please do it.
I stood up and went to the kitchen like a total loser. I felt shame and humiliation to say the least.

In the evening when I was going to go to sleep, Mila entered my bedroom.

-Please may I ask you a question brother dear? – Mila said.
-What question? – I felt nervous.
-It’s about your sister.
I just looked at her, waiting.

-Why do you always comply with her?
-Me? Comply with her? What are you telling about?
-Oh, please, don’t deny it! I see it clearly.
-I don’t think I always comply with her.
-OK, you always agree with her! You always do what she tells you!
-Well, sometimes she asks me to do some things but it is not very often.
-Alex, I don’t mean she controls your every step. I just want to say…
-I’m not interested in what do you want to say…
I pushed the curious girl to the door slightly.

-Alex, please wait, but it is quite strange! Alex! I am worrying about you Alex!
I slummed the door in her face.
What else could I do? I don’t know.

I slept very badly that night. I could not sleep for a long time. I felt very sorry for myself and I reflected how miserable my life was now. Finally I fell asleep, just for a couple of hours.

I woke up hardly and I felt very badly in the morning. I did not get enough sleep. I felt extremely tired and exhausted. In fact, I felt like a sleepy fly that day.

Our nice and beautiful cousin Mila left home alone that morning to walk in the city. So I and Victoria stayed alone at home. I decided it was a good time to talk to her, because I couldn’t endure anymore.

-Vicky, please, I want to talk to you, - I said, entering her room.
-So why not?
-You shouldn’t treat me like this anymore!!
-I shouldn’t treat you… how?! – She asked.
-You shouldn’t humiliate me in front of our cousin!
-Why shouldn’t I? – She grinned.

-You know, it is wrong.
-Don’t you forget about our deal?
-I don’t but…
-You don’t. No problem then.
-But we have a problem.
-YOU have, not me. You should just fulfill you part of the deal.
-Fuck you and fuck you fucking deal! – I shouted. – I don’t want any deal with you!!

-So should I tell all your friends, who you really are? – She said threateningly.
-You can do all you want!! – I lost my temper.
-Yes I can and I’ll do!!
-Maybe nobody will even believe to you!
The girl was surprised to say the least. Her most effective arguments didn't work anymore.

We looked at each other for a few seconds; I felt my victory and the girl looked disappointed. Then I decided the conversation was over and started to go.
-Hey stop! – She demanded.
-Enough for me.

I slammed the door in her face and went to my room, very proud of myself.

I thought she would follow me but she didn’t.

As you remember, I slept terribly bad that night, so I felt half-asleep and unusually exhausted that day. An hour passed after our conversation, and I was glad of my newfound victory now. I decided to get some sleep when I heard Vicky’s footsteps outside the door. She entered my room:

-Oh I feel so sorry. Please forgive me, - she said shyly.
-OK, I’m not angry anymore.
-Oh I’m so happy you forgive me brother dear, - She smiled. – Let me hug you!!
She came close to me and we hugged.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, and my arms were under hers. We were standing hugged like this for a while, then I felt her hug strengthened unusually. Her slender arms tightened, and then she jumped!! She raised her legs and wrapped her thighs around my waists!!! So she was hanging on me now!!!

-Hey let me go! – I said.
She giggled.
-Let me go, I’m fed up of your jokes!
-I’m not going to let you go. And I’m not joking.

I grabbed her thighs but the girl squeezed them harder around my waist. She isn’t a sportsmen and she hasn’t those steel scissors some women have, so I could breathe and I wasn’t in pain at all. However, I couldn’t loosen her grip. As you remember, after sleepless night I felt unusually weakened and completely exhausted that day.

I started to run around the room erratically with the girl hanging on me.

I pressed her to the wall.
She stretched her right leg back and pushed off the wall forcefully. We spun around the room and I couldn’t stop despite of all efforts. I got tired quickly and I felt I can't hold her 56kg anymore. After 2 – 3 minutes my face reddened and I started to breath heavily. I could barely stand now.
I didn’t notice what she did then, probably she managed to push off the wall again, so she sent me backwards very quickly. I moved back with Vicky still hanging on me, and she slammed me to the wall with high speed. The blow was so strong that it knocked the air out of my lungs. I moaned weakly.
She let me go and jumped to the floor, so she was standing facing me now. The girl was 8cm smaller than me and thinner, but in my poor conditions I couldn’t resist her now. So this younger slender girl looked completely dominant now.
-Got enough?! – She looked up at me as I leaned against the wall, gasping and trembling.
-Fuck you! – I whispered weakly.
Vicky grabbed my collar with her small girly hand and pulled my wacked body to herself.
-You stubborn asshole!! – Then she slammed me to the wall again.
-Got enough?!
She then slammed me to the wall some more times.
-What do you want from me you fucking b… - I said desperately.
-Submit to me!! – She shouted.
-I never submit to you, psycho girl!!
-OK, I’ll teach you a lesson then.

Victoria pressed her body into mine firmly, so I felt her round breasts pressed into my chest now.
-See?! I’m pinning you to the wall with my tits only, hehehe! – She giggled.
I raised my arms trying to push her, but she grabbed my wrists quickly, stretched her thinner slender arms and pinned my wrists to the wall spread-eagled.

-You are going to lose to a girl now. – She said, looking up at me. I felt nervous.
She rubbed her breasts against my chest for an inch. I gasped. I felt them distinctly even through the clothes. I tried to move, but the girl kept me firmly with her boobs.
-Haha, I keep you in place just with my tits!! What a loser!

I felt my heartbeat accelerated and I started to breath heavier against my will. I clenched my teeth but I couldn’t resist it.
-Can’t resist my tits, huh? – Vicky grinned.
I felt my penis started to stir. I was in panic. I moved my hands against the wall weakly, but the girl kept them firmly. I still felt halp-asleep and weakened. I had to rest and to gain strength and then attack her, I decided.
-Yeah right. Resist me. Resist me, weak boy.
She started to rub her tits against my chest slowly, and I felt my blood rushed to my manhood intensely.
-Looks like you a weaker than my breasts, hahaha!
My member started to straighten. I was breathing heavily. How miserable!! I couldn't believe she did it intentionally!
-I know very well, you can’t resist my Girl Power. You can’t. Do you feel it? Do you feel my special power over you, hehehe?

With that, she pressed her tummy into mine; due to our height difference her pubis was at the level of the tip of my member. She pressed her pubis firmly and she discovered I was semi-hard now.
She looked up at me and grinned knowingly.

I had regained some of my strength by that time, thanks to this rest, so I moved my arms and managed to free them, and then I pushed the girl away with all my might. She stepped back some steps, she was surprised that I recovered so quickly. Vicky realized she could lose the battle if she gives me some more rest.

So she rushed at me, jumped at me again, hanging on me and started to guide my body expertly around the room. Soon she trapped me and threw me to the floor. I fell on my back, she landed on top of me. She straddled me immediately.

Victoria leaned forward over me. Her breasts touched my chin now. I looked forward and I saw her chest and her feminine breasts in her tank top. Then I looked up at her smug face.

She leaned against me and I felt her tits touched my chin. In fact, my chin was in her cleavage now.
-What are you doing?! – I asked worried.
-I’m making you submit to me, hehe. Or else…
She touched my lips with her breasts through her tank top. My body jerked involuntarily. I couldn’t resist her feminine spell.
-Submit. Or I’ll do something very bad soon.
-Hey, what are you telling about?
-Very very bad, so you’ll remember until the end of your life, hehehe.

I was in panic now. What is this psycho going to do?!?! What if she is going to do some wrong?! What could I do then?! It would be awful. I realized now how great her feminine power was. And being a guy, I had a huge disadvantage, because the girl could easily control my body reactions.

-What do you feel? What do you feel now, huh? Lying under me? Feel helpless, boy, hehe? Now I’m going to show you I’m OWN you now.

She leaned to me and touched my lips with her right breast through her tank top and her bra. She pressed it firmly for a few seconds, then she sat up on me, on my belly.
I felt my member bounced immediately. It was standing upright now. My jeans had a big bulge behind her back.

-Vicky Vicky stop it! – I said in panic.
She said nothing. I raised my arms weakly, but she grabbed my wrists and pinned them on my sides.
-Please stop it! – I repeated.

Vicky bent over me again threateningly. I repeated in my mind “Not to think about her! Not to think about her! Not to think about her!”Her face was inches above mine. I felt her breath. She looked down in my eyes:

-Say you are losing to a girl.
-I never…
-Say it!!
-Oh please Vicky just let me go!
-Tell me you are losing to a girl!!

She raised herself then, raised her butt over my belly, moved down and straddled my thighs now, sill pinning my wrists firmly. The bulge of my jeans was right in front of her now.
-Vicky! – She moved forwards and pushed her pubis into the bulge, into the bottom side of my hard-on.

I tried my best not to think about her. About her very beautiful and very sexy body. Oh I shouldn’t! I shouldn’t think about her very beautiful and very sexy body. She smiled down at me:

-Tell me! And maybe I’ll stop.
-I’m losing to a girl, - I mumbled.
-How quiet! I didn’t even hear it.
-I’m losing to a girl! – I said reluctantly.
-It’s true, boy. It is true.
She moved an inch forward again, so she had my very hard member completely trapped in the V of her crotch in a vertical position now.

-I’m going to show you clearly who is the boss here, - the girl said. With that, she stroked my bulge with her right inner thigh a bit. My body tensed.
-Vicky you shouldn’t!! – I shouted in fear.
-Say it again, boy. Say it again.
-I… (gasp)… I’m losing to a girl.

-Who is naturally perfect, you or me?! – She demanded.
When I didn’t answer, she pressed with her pussy dominantly, bending my bulge to my belly slowly.
-Aaahhh! – My whole body spasmed involuntary. I couldn’t control my body at all and I was breathing like a hoover. I raised my arms with one jerk, but the girl pinned them again.

-Please please Vicky don’t!
What she is doing it is too much. It is all wrong. She put me to the verge.
-Than tell me who is in control, you or me?
-You, you are in control, just please stop this!! – I felt tears in my eyes. – Please stop this!!

-Are you afraid of me now? I can RAPE you right now if I want to. – She pressed her crotch forcefully to my member, bending it back a bit more. – Maybe I’ll RAPE you right now to show your real place here, - she threatened.

-I’ll do ANYTHING!! – I cried. – Please Vicky I beg you please don’t do it with me, don't rape me! Pretty please Vicky for God sake please don’t!! I beg you Vicky don't rape me!!
-I could pin you arms with my knees, then unzip you fly, and then straddle you hips again, - she said pondering, bouncing my rock hard bulge playfully with her most feminine part. – It’s so cool you are breathing so hard, but you can’t just soften your thing to escape my victorious pussy, haha.

-Please Vicky please please please don’t RAPE me, I’ll do ANYTHING!! - Tears rolled down my face. - I’ll do ANYTHING you want, please oh please I beg you!! I won’t survive this!

-OK then, - Vicky took pity on me. – Do you promise to do exactly what I tell you from now on? – She asked.
-Yes yes I promise! I promise!! – I said in fear. – I promise!!
-Very good, - she said smugly. – Because if you don’t…
-I will, I will!! – I sobbed. – Please I will!!

-So I tell you what I want. Tomorrow we’ll organize the fight in front of Mila. And you’ll lose to me. Understand? You will lose to a girl. To me. In front of her.

I was shocked. How humiliating it could be if Mila see our staged battle believing it is real! Of course she would think I’m a total wimp to lose to my younger sister.

-I can’t do it, - I sobbed. – Please Vicky, I'll be ruined in her eyes!! Not in front of her!
Victoria looked down at my fly menacingly:
-You will, - she said calmly. - You will. Or else…

She touched my bulge with her crotch again and started to rub her pussy slowly. At the same moment I felt I need to breathe deeper and my whole body trembled against my will. Victoria grabbed my zipper demonstratively.

-OK OK!! (gasp) I will!! (gasp) Vicky plea… (gasp). I… (sob)
-Tell me you are going to lose to me tomorrow, - Victoria ordered.
-I… (gasp) I… I’m going (sob) to lose to you tomo… (sob) tomorrow…
Finally she moved her crotch away. My breath normalized. All my face was in tears. My member pulsated violently.

-Good boy, - she stood up finally. – Never forget this day!
I barely managed to stand up and my younger sis looked at me with contempt. My whole body was still trembling and I felt my member throbbed. I sat down to the sofa quickly. Probably Victoria was very proud of herself now as she completely broke me.

-OK, you are so exhausted, poor boy, you can go to bed now, - she grinned. – And remember, you are going to lose to me tomorrow!
With that she left my room, swaying her hips, underlining her grace and femininity.

Last edited by Valeron; 01-Apr-19 at 23:02.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister, teen girl