Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Feb-19, 15:13
Producer
Points: 853, Level: 11 Points: 853, Level: 11 Points: 853, Level: 11
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%

Video EveryoneHatesJerry.com Updates

Hey everyone! Would love for you guys to check out my site! I'm Jerry, I've been doing fetish videos for years now, and have made the move to open my own site, with all of my mixed wrestling madness. My focus is on fantasy wrestling scenarios with situations gone wrong. Humorous characters and odd role plays are a favorite. Generally, there is a bit of humor mixed with pain, to just make things more ridiculous. The moves are real, I don't fake stuff and enjoy trying to see how much I can take.

I'll try and keep you guys up to date with all of my current work and give you a taste of whats available from my store, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The first notable clip is from my first time being manhandled by the pretty, strong and knowledgable Cheyenne Jewel...[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Finally today is Cheyenne's turn to give a beating to Jerry. She wastes no time hurting him, and stretching him out nicely!! Cheyenne is a trained fighter, so she gives it to him unlike most girls that beat on him. Camel clutch, boston crab, face sitting, rear naked choke... Cheyenne goes hard, because what is he going to do about it??? Jerry takes a serious beating and a total loss for the day against the much smaller but totally dominant Cheyenne!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jobber Jerry For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Feb-19, 22:41
Producer

Video Re: EveryoneHatesJerry.com Updates

Hey guys! Here is another great clip. The always sexy Dakota Charms giving it to me good! One of a few I got to shoot with her!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jerry waits for Dakota to come home from school... He knows what today is, and wants to see her report card. Dakota reluctantly shows it to him and it is obviously a fake! He calls her out on it, and she freaks out on him! Refusing to accept being grounded, Dakota does what she lays sees her mom do! Just beat on dad till he shuts up!! So she plays it cool and slips behind him and wraps her young and strong legs around her dad neck. She starts to scissor him hard! He can't believe his own daughter is falling in the footsteps on her crazy mom! Dakota enjoys the power she has over her dad and just ramps up the pressure and and take it to the couch, where she squeezes him even harder! Hit daughter is OUT OF CONTROL!! Soon she dad is weak and nearly falling on the floor, so she just gets down on his level where she really gives him a nasty and tight front head scissor to finish him off. She gets him good and leaves him on the floor, so she can go out with her friends. Jerry realizes who really runs this house now...
The Following User Says Thank You to Jobber Jerry For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-19, 03:58
Producer

Default Re: EveryoneHatesJerry.com Updates

Hey gang! Another great video for you to enjoy. This one features Amanda Foxx and Sadie Holmes brutalizing me!
Gym Creeper gets a Real Workout!

Amanda and Sadie were getting ready to workout when they noticed Jerry standing there, starting at them! They pay good money to work out, and not to be bothered by weirdo dudes... SO they decide if he wants to hang with sexy ladies, they are going to have their fun! Jerry had no idea that these girls were such psychos! They grab his arms and wrench the far back, straining his shoulders and just showing him what is coming. They throw him to the ground and Sadie sits on his face while Amanda scissors him hard on his floating ribs. He was not expecting this! Sadie wants to hurt him real good, so she moves to his legs and slams her foot into his crotch and pulls his legs in a crippling russian gas pedal! He screams in pain as she mauls his balls! Amanda has a good laugh at his pain and steps on his neck, grinding his face into the mat. Jerry is fucked! Sadie is enjoying their little workout, and pulls him into a nasty camel clutch! Amanda enjoys the view and his screams and wants punish him a bit too, so she puts him in a school girl pin! While Sadie punishes his balls more! They switch up and Sadie sits on his face while Amanda crush his nuts more!! Jerry will surely feel this one tomorrow!

Available here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Jobber Jerry; 18-Feb-19 at 04:00. Reason: forgot link
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jobber Jerry For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-19, 04:39
Producer

Video Re: EveryoneHatesJerry.com Updates

Hey! Here's a quick little promo reel from some painful moves with some very sexy ladies! In better quality on my twitter at ClownBanger Of course, all the clips are for sale at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Enjoy!

Last edited by Jobber Jerry; 23-Feb-19 at 16:42.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jobber Jerry For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-19, 00:50
Producer

Default Re: EveryoneHatesJerry.com Updates

Hey gang!
Here is another painful one from my site. Sherry Stunns humiliates me using the painful lotus lock. Pretty damn hard to do anything but let her finish! Quite nasty!
LOTUS LOCK LOSER
Sherry is relaxing, enjoying the peace and quiet of home, when she is rudely interrupted by Jerry... His weird ass thinks she wants to socialize with him, and he offers to go to the beach! Sherry laughs at his suggestion, she can't believe that he has the nerve to even ask her to hang out! He doesn't seem to get the hint that she is not interested, and keeps trying to get her to go. Sherry is getting pissed that he won't leave her alone, so she decides to fuck him up! She pushes him facedown on the floor, pulls his arms back and puts him in a painful lotus lock! Jerry can barely move! This is a painful position for him to be in. Escape is impossible and Sherry knows it! She talks trash to him as he begs for mercy, and all that gets him is MORE PAIN! She flexes his arms back and tries to make his elbows touch! He is fucked! Sherry finally lets him go to go cry or whatever his loser ass does! As usual, sucks to be Jerry!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jobber Jerry For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling, mixed wrestling video, producers