Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Mar-19, 14:44
Points: 4,673, Level: 28 Points: 4,673, Level: 28 Points: 4,673, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Is this the best true (possibly) story ever or what?

Sorry I'm not good at writing stories but here's one I've heard, it was in an interview with none other than Ronda Rousey. (I can't find the link so I'll have to paraphrase).

When she was younger and didn't have a Valentine's date or whatever she would go to movie theatres and places where the lovebirds hangout (I imagine there were women in particular she was jealous of), and then she would challenge their boyfriends, sort of like a bullying way, making a bet that she could submit them in a few seconds.

So apparently a few guys have ended up having to beg for mercy in front of their girlfriends.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dmouse For This Useful Post: