Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-May-17, 17:08
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Armwrestling experiences

Have a short story to tell. Ive been going on and off to a few different strip clubs looking for the right girl. And this past thurs, I finally found a worthy girl. to many I may seem picky, One the have to look cute and have a toned upper body more so than lower with no tats, , I have to be attracted to them. so I'm picky oh wel back to the story,
We will call her Abby thisparticular bar hires mostly Russian gals . anyway I watch her on the pole and new she had to have some strength, also wore knee high socks so I could not see her calves which I like almost as much as biceps. and a long sleeve shirt which I could not see her bare arms.
a little later she had changed her top and I did get a few glimpses of her arms and noticed her biceps flex some when she fooled with her hair, I thought Bingo she may be the one, I did not know if she was Russian at first but figured she was. Any way she went to the outdoor smoking lounge and thought here is my chance, Right away she smile and said hi. (now a bit of a sidebar most of the time the dancers will come by and right off ask me for a dance, I would but I (looking for an AW ) like to get to know did 1st and buy them a drink which is always champagne) so a sat down and had a smoke with ger and started a convo , I ended up talking with her for a good hour after 2 drinks we went for some more smokes, She was very nice and did not pressure me into that dance which I said yes to, I tried to get her to flex and even reach over and felt her unflexed arm with was solid like the rest of her I even gave good squeeze to her quads which wher bigger than mine. oh how I wanted to get a scissor from her . so I then asked her to AW at first she did know what I meant . so I went into the AW position and she then knew, I held at start for a bit but she slowly she put my arm down, Now we AW on our knew and neither put or bodies into it, If I had one I would have told her to pull my arm towards her and she definetly would win. she had a great big smile on her face and a look of surprise, I told her she was a strong women and that's what I like. After than I wanted to compare our legs just for the fun but did not. We went on to have a Lab dance and I felt her calves thru the fabric of the socks and her hams or leg biceps and her Butt all are well toned and solid,
wish I can say that I will be back to see her but she told me she was moving back to Siberia the week later ( and being I'm not working much ) I cannot go back and see her again do not even know if she would be working.
Its been many years since a AW or even AW the right stripper but I will fondley remember her
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-17, 00:33
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am currently working on engineering a device to test armwrestling strength, and give it some meaningful figures.
Reminds me of

Would be fun if some company ever made one with a feminine arm, of course none of them ever would because if [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ever happened guys would be even more humiliated.
Old 24-May-17, 00:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reminds me of

Would be fun if some company ever made one with a feminine arm, of course none of them ever would because if [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ever happened guys would be even more humiliated.
to bad there was not a female AW the machine
Old 25-May-17, 09:38
Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgonzo64 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have a short story to tell. Ive been going on and off to a few different strip clubs looking for the right girl. And this past thurs, I finally found a worthy girl. to many I may seem picky, One the have to look cute and have a toned upper body more so than lower with no tats, , I have to be attracted to them. so I'm picky oh wel back to the story,
We will call her Abby thisparticular bar hires mostly Russian gals . anyway I watch her on the pole and new she had to have some strength, also wore knee high socks so I could not see her calves which I like almost as much as biceps. and a long sleeve shirt which I could not see her bare arms.
a little later she had changed her top and I did get a few glimpses of her arms and noticed her biceps flex some when she fooled with her hair, I thought Bingo she may be the one, I did not know if she was Russian at first but figured she was. Any way she went to the outdoor smoking lounge and thought here is my chance, Right away she smile and said hi. (now a bit of a sidebar most of the time the dancers will come by and right off ask me for a dance, I would but I (looking for an AW ) like to get to know did 1st and buy them a drink which is always champagne) so a sat down and had a smoke with ger and started a convo , I ended up talking with her for a good hour after 2 drinks we went for some more smokes, She was very nice and did not pressure me into that dance which I said yes to, I tried to get her to flex and even reach over and felt her unflexed arm with was solid like the rest of her I even gave good squeeze to her quads which wher bigger than mine. oh how I wanted to get a scissor from her . so I then asked her to AW at first she did know what I meant . so I went into the AW position and she then knew, I held at start for a bit but she slowly she put my arm down, Now we AW on our knew and neither put or bodies into it, If I had one I would have told her to pull my arm towards her and she definetly would win. she had a great big smile on her face and a look of surprise, I told her she was a strong women and that's what I like. After than I wanted to compare our legs just for the fun but did not. We went on to have a Lab dance and I felt her calves thru the fabric of the socks and her hams or leg biceps and her Butt all are well toned and solid,
wish I can say that I will be back to see her but she told me she was moving back to Siberia the week later ( and being I'm not working much ) I cannot go back and see her again do not even know if she would be working.
Its been many years since a AW or even AW the right stripper but I will fondley remember her
That's a great experience you had over there!! Thank you for mentioning it!
What is the level of your strength? Are you an average strong guy? Or do you work out?
Do you know if she travels around europe? Where does she work in siberia, and what is her name? (I guess she would love to have more costumers visiting her). If you don't know, I would be curious to learn if she is stronger than an average man in armwrestling. Or even a stronger guy than that. (I mean dependently of your own strength> if you are average strong, or less or more than that). How tall are you and what's your weight? Thanks again for your great experience!
Old 25-May-17, 17:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's a great experience you had over there!! Thank you for mentioning it!
What is the level of your strength? Are you an average strong guy? Or do you work out?
Do you know if she travels around europe? Where does she work in siberia, and what is her name? (I guess she would love to have more costumers visiting her). If you don't know, I would be curious to learn if she is stronger than an average man in armwrestling. Or even a stronger guy than that. (I mean dependently of your own strength> if you are average strong, or less or more than that). How tall are you and what's your weight? Thanks again for your great experience!
I think she is she will be dancing anymore, been here in USA for 2 years, My guess is her visa ran out and she misses her family,
I am 6' and about 175 lbs. since I had some health issues a few years back have not been in gym for a while.
I would say I'm of average strength I guess but could not gage it.
Even in my younger days I would AW dancers/strippers ( most were at least 50lbs or more lighter) would either come to a draw or would beat me.
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jun-17, 11:32
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Armwrestled a girl a couple of weeks ago, 6ft tall, said she didn't do any fitness, I gave her a rating of about 60.

Wonder if anyone else has been arm wrestling lately.
Old 05-Sep-17, 20:07
Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24 Points: 3,518, Level: 24

Just wondering how people felt after they legitimately lost to a woman, for the first time. I havent lost yet, but want to know what it would feel like. So what sort of feelings did you go through.
Old 06-Sep-17, 01:51
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Reminds me of

Didn't that game have a female opponent? I know I played one where the first level was a female bodybuilder. I played once and won easily so it wasn't very realistic.

Added after 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestling47 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just wondering how people felt after they legitimately lost to a woman, for the first time. I havent lost yet, but want to know what it would feel like. So what sort of feelings did you go through.
For me it was great. It was a girl I was dating and I challenged her because I thought she might be strong enough to win. It was very close and felt like it went on forever and she immediately apologized after winning as if she thought I'd be upset lol. I think she is the only non session girl who legitimately beat me in AW.

Last edited by ca12345; 06-Sep-17 at 01:51.
Old 06-Sep-17, 05:47
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I arm wrestled probably around 100 girls/women back in the day when I was strong and had to let them win so many times it messed up my arm. Never found a woman who could actually beat me then, but I'm sure a lot could now.
Old 21-Jan-19, 01:31
Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27 Points: 4,246, Level: 27
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Arm Wrestling experience

My friend had her birthday party today, and had a Wonder Woman theme. She was in her Wonder Woman outfit. I challenged her to an arm wrestling match. She doesn't exercise, so I let her win. She slammed my arm down hard. Even though I let her win I swear when she slammed my hand down I got a raging hard on. I would love to experience that and really be overpowered!!!