Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 25-May-17, 22:48
Points: 20,554, Level: 62 Points: 20,554, Level: 62 Points: 20,554, Level: 62
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default A dumb idea (story pitch)

Times were tough and this was the way things had to be. Dad left us to run off with his new boyfriend when mom approached my sister and I about the reality of things now. With all the bills piling up, the mortgage, utilities and everything else, so she said if we wanted to live in the house we all had to sign up; to become sexfighters for money otherwise we’d all have to live in the car together. She made it clear welfare wasn’t an option, nor was getting some piss ant minimum wage job; everything was already past due and even still it whatever meager paycheck we’d get wouldn’t cover the cost of living we were all accustomed to. So we all said yes; mom told my sister and I to go buy something sexy to wear. She knew of an older couple who would pay a lot to wrestle an actual brother and sister team. I drove Monique and myself to the mall while mom made some calls. It felt weird watching my eighteen year old sister model bikinis knowing I’d be seeing a lot more of her voluptuous body in the future–this was when I found out that my sister had not only grown up emotionally but was actually a 32C cup, which is something I had never wished to know. Mom sent me a text asking how shopping was going so I took a pic of Monique in her gold bikini, thinking it certainly was something a stripper would wear, when mom texted me back asking how my little sister’s ass looked; that a thong would be best. “Better buy a lot,” she said in her text message; explaining that our opponents would probably strip our swimsuits off and keep them as trophies if they won. When I asked what kind of penalties we’d face she told me at worst getting fucked up the ass but best case we’d get our bare asses paddled worse than when we were younger but those were the way things had to be if we didn’t want to end up in a homeless shelter. I told Monique get the gold one and a couple more g-strings while I went and grabbed a handful of banana hammocks; silently agreeing this was the best way but quietly hoping Monique had the same resolve.
In addition to private matches against perverted couples, where we’d have mixed matches (having to watch my sister roll around the mat with some older dude groping her tits while the dude’s wife continually busted my balls when it was our turn to wrestle) Monique and I also competed in same sex caged catfights in this grimy warehouse on Saturday night. The more matches we had the bigger our payout was. I don’t think Monique minded this as much since she seemed to enjoy slapping some other bitch around and yanking her hair until she cried uncle. I had to admit it was hot watching my little sister kick the crap out of another eighteen year old chick, especially in front of the other girl’s mother who was outside the caged ring; screaming advice as her daughter gets her top ripped off and her breasts clawed up. Yeah I had to fight other guys too but the catfight rules, we could only slap, pull hair, low blow and twist nipples, made it low impact not to mention the extra added humiliation of making the loser suck my cock afterwards (but it was better when the dude’s mother offered her body as tribute instead of her boy). There was nothing better than that douche crying like a baby while listening to his mother groaning from the next room while I fuck her like a whore. Yeah this wasn’t going to be such a bad life after all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_oqhjwoQ26V1vuclbso1_540.jpg (101.4 KB, 406 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 01:01
Points: 6,028, Level: 33 Points: 6,028, Level: 33 Points: 6,028, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: A dumb idea (story pitch)

You said Monique was 18, but how old are you and your mom? Also hope this story continues, Monique is definitely a 10 in this picture!
Old 26-May-17, 01:35
Points: 20,554, Level: 62 Points: 20,554, Level: 62 Points: 20,554, Level: 62
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Being the older brother I could be 21-22; I want him to be young enough to still wrestle people his own age. The mom could be 44. They could even wrestle as a family; this is sort of based on old Cage Basement Fights stories where the family fights other families for money. The tag matches they'd probably lose since they'd be going against experienced husband/wife wrestlers in their late 30s to early 40s, but the solo cage matches would be easier money for them since they'd fight people their own age & skill level. I guess it would make sense if the cage matches were mixed too so I don't have to do any gay stories; not that I mind but I don't think a majority of this site would read them. Perhaps the daughter could also do catfight stuff and I'd allude to the protagonist having some M/M stuff but just not putting it in the story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You said Monique was 18, but how old are you and your mom? Also hope this story continues, Monique is definitely a 10 in this picture!
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 03:25
Points: 6,028, Level: 33 Points: 6,028, Level: 33 Points: 6,028, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Yeah dude, same thing I was thinking. Have a few catfight stories are cool, but nobody wants to read any male vs male fight stories. Also I'm looking forward to the brother and sister having to face more older and experienced wrestlers. I think they're about to have a rough start. Also some matches could be the brother and sister vs 2 other sisters or a mother and the son vs a mother and daughter. Maybe if this storyline keeps going you could even have the brother vs the sister in front of the crowd, because I feel the crowd would love to see that match. This could be a similar story to the movie NACHO LIBRE with Jack Black, where at first they lose all the time, but the crowd loves them so they still get paid a lot of money. Idk im just throwing out ideas I guess, but good luck with the story though!
The Following User Says Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 09:22
Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60 Points: 19,129, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,837 Times in 577 Posts

This seems like a great idea for a story line that could have a pretty good life. There are a lot of possibilities and the ages are right, maybe make the son around 19-20 and definitely include the mother in much of this. As they succeed, another family member, perhaps an aunt could enter the story. Anyway it sounds like a great idea to write this.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-17, 18:30
Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38 Points: 8,163, Level: 38
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

To me it sounds ridiculously unreal, but everyone to there own
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-17, 07:43
Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27 Points: 4,323, Level: 27
Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0% Activity: 14.0%
Last Achievements

Post removed. No need to share personal information. This is a fantasy thread, let's keep it that way.
Z