Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Jul-16, 23:14
Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54 Points: 15,753, Level: 54
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Interview with Veronika Black: Joining an Underground Fight Club

Interview with Veronika Black: Joining an Underground Fight Club

I: “Good evening Ms. Black. Thank you very much for this interview. ”

VB: “ (laughing)You’re welcome. I must admit I am a bit nervous, because this is my first interview.”

I: “You’re the first female to enter this new Underground Fight Club a while ago. Tell us about this new club and how did you manage to get in?”

VB: ”Well, the club consists of 16 members. As a member you enjoy many privileges plus a very high monthly salary. To get in you have to challenge and defeat a member. But first you have to do a Qualification Match against another applicant.The winner will be added to a waiting list with about 100 other possible Candidates. After 2 years of waiting I finally got my chance.”

I: "Tell us about that Qualification Match. Who was your opponent? Was it your first Match against a Guy?"

VB:"There was a funny coincidence. I knew from the Husband of my best friend, that he was also waiting to join the club. We were hoping this wouldn't happen but we got picked as opponents so we were forced to fight each other and YES, this meant I had to fight a Guy for the first time. Qualification Matches have to take place on neutral surface so we met few days later at a the Clubs HQ where a Ring was already set up for us. His wife also came to watch the fight. She promised to stay as neutral as possible."

I:"Did she stick to her promise?How did the fight go?"

VB: "They choose Kickboxing for us. I wasn't 100% sure about my kicking skills so that decision looked like a little advantage for him but as the fight went on I somehow found a way to keep him away from me the first minutes and waited for my chance. After a few minutes of an even match with hits on both sides I managed to keep up the pace while he started to suffer from my punches. As I noticed that ,I increased my speed a little and landed some heavy punches right in his face which made him go down to the floor. My best friend - who planed to stay neutral - shouted at him. I couldn't hear the exact wording but it sounded like - I don't wanna see my husband get beaten by a woman, so do something! - he followed her order and got up again but 30 sec and a few punches later I sent him back to the floor. The club bosses decided to end this fight and declare me as the winner."

I: " How did your best friend react?"

VB:" She congratulated me with a slightly annoyed voice and then left the club very quick with her husband who needed some assistance for the walk to the car."

I: “Wow, and so after that you had to wait for 2 years to finally get your promotion fight. Who was your opponent and where do the matches take place?”

VB: “Procedure is always the same. Both fighters first receive a profile of their opponent. Then we get in contact with each other and discuss location and weither we do Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling or MMA. The fight has to take place within the next 4 days and of course must be video recorded. Cause I am the challenger, he has the right to decide location and fighting style. He chose Wrestling in his basement for the next day.”

I: “So tell us how did this first match go?”

VB: “When I came down his basement he was already waiting impatently on the mat. He seemed very confident which I can understand cause he was good in shape and his Wrestling Statistic was very impressive. After receiving a profile of a Girl, he was probably thinking - this is gonna be an easy one -. He was going for a quick KO and I struggled a little at the beginning but very soon I got used to his moves and speed. The first 5 min we had an even fight but after he ran out of stamina I pretty easily had him under the control for the following 10 min until he cracked under my schoolgirl pin and tapped out. I was so happy and celebrated so intense that I almost forgot he was still lying underneath me.”

I: “Really impressive.So this is now almost a year ago. How many fights and what kind of opponents have you experienced since then?”

VB: “ I have a match every 4-5 weeks. So far I had 11 Fights. 6x Boxing, 2x Kickboxing, 2x Wrestling 1x MMA.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VeBl_Kibo2.jpg (435.8 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg VeBl_Wre2.jpg (397.9 KB, 212 views)
File Type: jpg VeBl_story.jpg (209.7 KB, 928 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AWDN For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-16, 23:22
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Interview with Veronika Black: Joining an Underground Fight Club

LOL. I almost believed for a second. Well written, though
Old 05-Jul-16, 10:14
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Sounds like a dream come true, so I am going to CHOOSE to believe it. Smiles...

Thanks for this, mate. Interested to see where this interview narrative idea goes from here.
Old 05-Jul-16, 11:24
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Very cool story.