Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Sep-16, 17:34
Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66 Points: 23,379, Level: 66
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,877 Times in 368 Posts
Default Re: Lily's Sexy Stories

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I find many people can trace their fetish back to an early experience whether positive or negative altho many also have no idea why they have the fetish. For some it's just there. It's always been part of them.
I have no idea how mine got there but it's been there since I was very very young too. At that age I felt like it was older girls' and women's right to abuse me in the way it sounds like sprog was abused.

Sometimes I wonder if I have a blacked out memory of that happening when I was younger.

Last edited by georgejohnson; 27-Sep-16 at 00:56.
Old 26-Sep-16, 17:41
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have no idea how mine got there buy it's been there since I was very very young too. At that age I felt like it was older girls' and women's right to abuse me in the way it sounds like sprog was abused.

Sometimes I wonder if I have a blacked out memory of that happening when I was younger.
I'm always doubtful of blacked out memories. Anything so terrible that your mind blacked it out would be more likely to lead to an aversion. Sometimes the fetish is just part of who you are.
Old 26-Sep-16, 20:03
Last Achievements

I hope there's no blacked-out memory or that it stays forever blacked-out.

Sometimes i get slightly envious of people who have an event they can trace this back to. It's likely I was just born with it.
Old 26-Sep-16, 21:57
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejohnson [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Sometimes i get slightly envious of people who have an event they can trace this back to. It's likely I was just born with it.
Those just born with it may have their fetish to a greater degree than those who had it triggered by an event. Perhaps it's deeper, more ingrained. It's an innate part of you and impossible to lose. It's just how you are.

Of course a really powerful trigger can have an equally powerful effect but I wouldn't be envious of something like that.
Old 26-Sep-16, 22:21
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts

Quote:

Blacked out memory...can also mean..sexual events happened when you were really young..lets say 2-3 years old,where it would be a problem to remember anytime..Perhaps you have listened to certain accounts ,other stories, or actual events like mine,and your sub concious runs away with you.
Of course you could simply have it in you ,like Sillver said
Old 26-Sep-16, 22:33
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprog [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Blacked out memory...can also mean..sexual events happened when you were really young..lets say 2-3 years old,where it would be a problem to remember anytime..Perhaps you have listened to certain accounts ,other stories, or actual events like mine,and your sub concious runs away with you.
Of course you could simply have it in you ,like Sillver said
Personally I have no clear memories from before I was five. I'm not reading anything into that. As sprog says it can be a problem to remember anything from that period of your life anyway altho I know some do. It's easy to decide something must have happened but I don't think that's the case. People often want reasons and causes. Sometimes there just aren't any.
Old 26-Sep-16, 23:39
Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29 Points: 4,760, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Smothering is not the big thing for me. There is nothing more exciting than a woman who can defeat me. My greatest fantasy is, she defeats me, holds me down such that I can no longer effectively resist, then removes my clothing, as she looks me in the eyes. Then and only then does she touch my genitals, gently, but with ownership. Then, as she continues to immobilize me, and continues to stimulate my genitals, she kisses me lovingly, yet, leaves no doubt who is in control. As the moments go forward, I realize she is not going to hurt me, but, that she could if she wished.
Old 27-Sep-16, 01:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillver [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Knowing I'm controlling his breathing and slowly depriving him of oxygen is very arousing.
I'd love to be repeatedly pushed to my limits like this as in Lily's story. I wouldn't want to pass out though because I'd want to remember everything.
Old 27-Sep-16, 04:47
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
I'd love to be repeatedly pushed to my limits like this as in Lily's story. I wouldn't want to pass out though because I'd want to remember everything.
A session such as that is as good as I describe, it's absolutely delicious for both parties, if they are in tune.

The passing out is purely for the story. Being smothered unconscious is not something anybody would relish as the brain and body strongly resist being suffocated to unconsciousness. If you were tied and completely helpless and a woman sat on your face and smothered you unconscious, even if it was a fantasy of yours, when you were running out of air there is no soft drifting off. Your body and brain would be resisting and you would be utterly terrified. If you awoke, you wouldn't go there again.

conversely a head scissor or rear naked choke work as they are quick and briefly stop blood to the brain. You feel like you've just fainted although I wouldn't do them time after time. Just occasionally to spice things up.

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-16, 07:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If you were tied and completely helpless and a woman sat on your face and smothered you unconscious, even if it was a fantasy of yours, when you were running out of air there is no soft drifting off. Your body and brain would be resisting and you would be utterly terrified.
Taken to the absolute brink and back seems like something that would not be hot at the time, but definitely later. Perhaps making your sub flail and fight feebly, making him thank you for the breath you'll allow. Maybe you record it on video

At a later date you watch the video together as you laugh at how ridiculous he looks. He says that wasn't fun for him. "Well you know what to do right now, if you don't want me to do it again." as he pleases you, while the video is still on.
The Following User Says Thank You to georgejohnson For This Useful Post: