Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 28-May-17, 06:07
Points: 9,564, Level: 42 Points: 9,564, Level: 42 Points: 9,564, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling men as well as women?

I never thought in wrestling a guy untill I decided to share my mixed wrestling fetish with my wife and she said that she finds sexy to imagine me and another guy wrestling and her watching, so I wrestled a friend of her from the gym (he is gay and I didnīt feel unconfortable as I would think). In fact I get hot as I see my wife turn on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lautaro For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-17, 18:06
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

I trained grappling as part of MMA training and grappling with men just feels completely different than women for me. It's definitely not something that would get me excited and I'm not attracted to men.

That said I do remember a video of two men wrestling which reminded me of m vs f wrestling fetish a bit. It was some home made video where an 18 year old boy (who must have trained grappling) challenged a man in his 30s who was dating his mom to a grappling "fight" (with no punches allowed) and it was filmed. The boy was a bit feminine looking, had some sort of emo haircut and wore a black tank top that might as well have been women's while the man in his 30s was bigger, bald, muscular and manly looking. So from that perspective it was almost like watching a female vs male fight. Looking at them you would assume that the older man would manhandle him easily but when they started grappling the completely opposite thing happened! The obviously BJJ trained boy just trashed him completely and toyed with him and submitted him with ease. Even though this was a playful challenge you could tell that the man was getting frustrated and humiliated especially with his defeat being filmed and with the woman who he has been dating watching. She was making comments during the fight and it felt like she couldn't believe that her teenage son could do that to her man as well. I do have to admit that it got me aroused a bit, because the context was so similar to m vs f wrestling and it must have been just as humiliating for the losing man as if he lost to a woman. He was humiliated in front of the woman he was dating. And like I said, because of the boy's haircut and tank top it did feel more like it was a m vs f fight at moments.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jun-17, 19:01
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautaro [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never thought in wrestling a guy untill I decided to share my mixed wrestling fetish with my wife and she said that she finds sexy to imagine me and another guy wrestling and her watching, so I wrestled a friend of her from the gym (he is gay and I didnīt feel unconfortable as I would think). In fact I get hot as I see my wife turn on.
Uh...I was with you until you said he was gay. Why was that necessary? Was that part of her fantasy?

I've often thought about this as my wife has agreed to wrestle other females for me which I find extremely erotic. I started feeling uncomfortable when it occurred to me that if she for some reason decided she wanted me to wrestle a guy as it turned her on, would I be able to do it? My initial revulsion aside, it would certainly be unfair of me to request it of her if I were not willing to reciprocate.
Old 15-Jun-17, 06:19
Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26 Points: 3,944, Level: 26
Last Achievements

I enjoy the idea of wrestle with men and women.
Old 15-Jun-17, 14:05
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Probably going to get roasted for this....but! I came across a picture years ago that instantly got me turned on, a woman in what looks like a nylon bodystocking is on top of a guy on bed, she's straddling his throat and has one of his arms stretched up and is twisting it, the guy is completely helpless. It wasn't until I really paid attention I could see it was actually a guy with long hair or a wig on top of him, didn't know at first how to feel about it so out of curiousity I went looking for more from that set, or a video if there was one, I never did find anything though.

Fast forward a few years and I've found a lot of things on the net regarding TV's CD's etc dominating guys but not wrestling. So I suppose in answer to the question it's yes, I would wrestle a guy because he'd be more capable of dominating me for real BUT he'd have to a convincing TV or CD, and there couldn't be any nudity.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garytheanimal For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 14:27

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Probably going to get roasted for this....but! I came across a picture years ago that instantly got me turned on, a woman in what looks like a nylon bodystocking is on top of a guy on bed, she's straddling his throat and has one of his arms stretched up and is twisting it, the guy is completely helpless. It wasn't until I really paid attention I could see it was actually a guy with long hair or a wig on top of him, didn't know at first how to feel about it so out of curiousity I went looking for more from that set, or a video if there was one, I never did find anything though.

Fast forward a few years and I've found a lot of things on the net regarding TV's CD's etc dominating guys but not wrestling. So I suppose in answer to the question it's yes, I would wrestle a guy because he'd be more capable of dominating me for real BUT he'd have to a convincing TV or CD, and there couldn't be any nudity.
There have been many muay thai battles in Thailand between ladyboys and fully male opponents, many times with an embarrassing outcome for the "real men".

This ladyboy fighter Rose got a lot of publicity...

Here's a fight where she wins, also notice the humiliating kiss to the losing boy at the end:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think the kissing part was because the boys tried to humiliate her by kissing her during the fighst and she started to return them a bit of their own medicine after her triumphs over them.

Another victory of this cute lady:

Some other ladyboy winning:

Last edited by al89; 15-Jun-17 at 14:35.
The Following User Says Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Jun-17, 17:37
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by al89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There have been many muay thai battles in Thailand between ladyboys and fully male opponents, many times with an embarrassing outcome for the "real men".

This ladyboy fighter Rose got a lot of publicity...

Here's a fight where she wins, also notice the humiliating kiss to the losing boy at the end:

I think the kissing part was because the boys tried to humiliate her by kissing her during the fighst and she started to return them a bit of their own medicine after her triumphs over them.

Another victory of this cute lady:

Some other ladyboy winning:
Wow, I would not like a slap off either of them. If they say you're making dinner then you're making dinner, lol.

I've been to Thailand a few times and I'm going back next year, there are some amazing looking LB's and I'll admit I could easily be fooled, maybe I should learn a little Thai and ask if any are up for some wrestling? lol
Old 15-Jun-17, 18:46
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautaro [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Hopefully your wife did her part and wrestled A women for your enjoyment. Years ago I had a girlfriend that would wrestle with me a little and I was always trying to get her to wrestle other women. Two show her it wasn't a big deal and could be FUN. She enjoyed watching me wrestle a great deal. I wrestled two different guys for her. I enjoyed wrestling the guys as much as she did watching. She never would wrestle other women - she would say she was worried about getting hurt ect. It was very disappointing and frustrating deal with that. But I still do enjoy wrestling men and women still.
Old 15-Jun-17, 20:33
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by garytheanimal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I think I saw the same thing. I saw pictures, and I think there may have been a short video. Ever since I have looked for a TV who could wrestle and make a guy submit. I have a found a few possibilities, but have never been able to make myself pull the trigger. So I have restricted myself to wrestling women.
Old 15-Jun-17, 23:24

Personally I'm attracted to femininity and TS and CD fall under that. They actually have a lot of feminine qualities that are missing in many modern women which often act too rough. I'm not attracted to them sexually but I wouldn't mind wrestling with them. I'm into mild forms of CD myself as I like wearing certain feminine clothes from fine soft fabrics like satin and spandex. I own some women's spandex apparel (I wrote about it [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) and I wear it when I train at home, mostly because it feels more soft and smooth than the usual male athletic clothes and I really like the feel of them.

The idea of a cute feminine CD guy dominating and humiliating some macho man that you mentioned sounds hot. To be honest it's actually something I would be into myself maybe even with me being the dominant crossdressed guy! I've trained boxing for a long time and I'm athletic, strong and in shape and would overpower most non-trained guys out there, but at the same time I have soft facial features and nice blonde hair (not going bald any time soon) so I can look more "cute" if I want to. I sometimes actually wondered how funny it would be if I'd just totally whoop someone with my boxing skills while dressed in my women's athletic spandex clothes that I like to wear. Maybe in front of his gf and then flirt with her just for the fun of it.

I actually had a brief "fight" with a guy once while I was "crossdressed". It's nothing spectacular but maybe you'll like the story since it's a real life one.

It happened when I was briefly studying in some other city and was living in some student home with a roommate. One piece of women's clothing that I really love to wear are ladies' satin pajamas, they just feel so soft and good and I love the feeling of satin all over my body. I definitely sleep much better in them than in anything else. I never felt bad about it, I guess I'm just really secure in my manliness, probably because of training boxing. I never understood why people look down on casual crossdressing so much as it's just a piece of textile and women try on men's clothing all the time and get a pass for it. Also, I never wore things that would look silly on me like some frilly dresses, only things that I thought I actually look good in.

When I moved to the student home I brought two pairs of satin pajamas with me, it was the classy Lascana satin pajamas that I really liked and I thought wouldn't look too feminine. You can see how they look like [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I own the black ones and also the more "girly" strawberry ones, you can see them if you scroll down a bit. You have no idea how great and comfortable it is to sleep in something like that, women really get to wear the better clothes than men.

The roommate never commented on it. He was an ok guy and the atmosphere in the building was cool and laid-back and everyone minded his own business. At some point though the roommate started to get a bit annoying and constantly whined about petty things. Maybe he thought that because I wore feminine things from time to time I'm some sort of wimp and tried to took advantage of that. One day when I woke up he started to complain about something again and I really had enough of him. I was wearing those pink/strawberry colored satin pajamas. I'm otherwise a calm and gentle guy but I had to put him in his place otherwise this would continue. I argued back and the things somehow escalated to a bit of a scuffle. He wasn't a manly guy at all but he was a bit taller than me and I guess he thought he could challenge me but he thought wrong as I quickly controlled him with ease and pinned him down. I didn't want to humiliate him completely but I did explain few things to him as I had him pinned down and he acted submissive from then on.

I'm otherwise into women dominating me when wrestling but obviously at that moment it felt good to be the dominant one as I needed to solve that problem with him. Also after seeing so many videos of women pinning men like I pinned him and with me being dressed in a women's piece of clothing I couldn't stop comparing the situation to the ones in the videos, just with me playing the "female" part. It was actually really amusing.

Here are two large pics of the satin pajamas I was wearing

Do you think the image of me being on top of him pinning him down in those ladies' pajamas is a bit like the image of the CD dominating that guy you talked about here? I don't know how feminine those pajamas look to you, I got so used to wearing them that they just feel totally normal to me now.

I have no idea how you feel about a story like this and like I said it's nothing spectacular just something that happened.

Last edited by al89; 15-Jun-17 at 23:35.