Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jan-17, 00:08
Producer
Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72 Points: 27,518, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Dating: her willingness to fight/hurt you is more important than her skill

I'm not saying that you have to seek out sadists in your dating lives, but if wrestling/fighting is your thing, the fact that a woman *knows* how to fight means almost nothing if she doesn't really like to do it...especially if she doesn't like to AND knows that fighting/wrestling turns you on.

So, even though you're not thinking about it when you meet someone, make sure she's got a hot, easily-triggered sadistic side to her before you commit. It may hurt a little, but damn, it's worth it.

Last edited by KillerCrushes; 26-Jan-17 at 05:26.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-17, 01:56
Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47 Points: 12,129, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,608 Times in 141 Posts
Default Re: Dating: her willingness to fight/hurt you is more important than her skill

I tend to agree with you!
Old 26-Jan-17, 04:01
Points: 5,135, Level: 30 Points: 5,135, Level: 30 Points: 5,135, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dating: her willingness to fight/hurt you is more important than her skill

Absolutely agree!
In fact the more serious she is about fighting or martial arts the more "annoyed " she will be at your wrestling fetish unless she is dominant type
Old 26-Jan-17, 09:11
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,689 Times in 9,926 Posts

As a masochist, can't agree more.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-17, 15:34
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

Agree here as well

Its fun to piss her off in a match becasue then she gets really ornery lolol

Added after 1 9 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not saying that you have to seek out sadists in your dating lives, but if wrestling/fighting is your thing, the fact that a woman *knows* how to fight means almost nothing if she doesn't really like to do it...especially if she doesn't like to AND knows that fighting/wrestling turns you on.

So, even though you're not thinking about it when you meet someone, make sure she's got a hot, easily-triggered sadistic side to her before you commit. It may hurt a little, but damn, it's worth it.
Very good points

Sometimes I wonder if my wife is a dom, or just a dominant westler

Last edited by desertgoodguy; 26-Jan-17 at 15:34.
Old 15-Mar-17, 06:34
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

I agree that her willingness to hurt you is more important than her skill....however, don't ever encourage her sadistic side to emerge from a place of hatred or anger.

If the only way you can inspire your lady love to hurt you is to offend her or to anger her or to invoke and inflame her hatred, eventually, she will grow to despise you and will act accordingly, in ways either big or small.

Make no mistake, life is not an anime series; turning your lady love into an angry or spiteful bitch as the one and only means to get her to dish out those deliciously agonizing bearhugs and grapevines and scissor holds you so desperately desire is going to have serious consequences in the long term and, unless you're an emotional masochist, those consequences are going to be heart-wrenching for you, not for her.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 09:19
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

My wife fights well, she even barehanded neutralized a thief once, but she's very reluctant to fighting me out of fear of hurting me for real. Sometimes she gets playful and starts hitting me like "I want to punch you so bad, but I don't know why", and I may get a good tussle that night. The other option against her self inhibition is to get her tipsy , but she seldom drinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree that her willingness to hurt you is more important than her skill....however, don't ever encourage her sadistic side to emerge from a place of hatred or anger.

If the only way you can inspire your lady love to hurt you is to offend her or to anger her or to invoke and inflame her hatred, eventually, she will grow to despise you and will act accordingly, in ways either big or small.
I agree with that. Wouldn't want to be "sleeping with the enemy".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 13:15
Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35 Points: 6,737, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife fights well, she even barehanded neutralized a thief once
Tell us more about it, please!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wesker80PL For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Mar-17, 13:25
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesker80PL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Tell us more about it, please!
Nothing sexy. She just grabbed the guy as he was running away with the wallet he had snatched from my pocket, threw him to the road and started hitting his face against a car's bumper
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-17, 04:13
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

interesting. i agree. i'm a masochist, and i've been able to satisfy my urges with women who can't fight for shit, but who are open to being rough in the bedroom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post: