Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Jan-19, 09:18
Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40 Points: 8,782, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Sex and Death in the Arena

Warning: contains strong violence, blood and a bit of gore!

Montalvo, the king's champion, entered the arena to wild applause from the all-male audience. His opponent, Lenaki, had waited long enough and she was impatient to get started.

"Come on cock!" She said disparagingly. "Get naked and let's fight!"

It was not only his tardiness that made her eager to get to grips with the handsome young man, his loincloth bulged in a way that aroused her curiosity.

"Aren't you a bit old to be fighting me, whore?" The youth asked the naked woman with a mischievous grin.

"Aren't you a bit young to be fighting me, little boy?" She replied with a smirk.

The man's grin disappeared and his hands rushed to the waistband of his loincloth. With a theatrical flourish he stripped it off and threw it into the crowd. His eleven inch erection wagged at the female.

"Little boy?" He said with ill concealed anger. "Your cunt will soon know how much of a man I am!"

His assumption of supremacy because of his maleness irritated her.

"You think I haven't been raped before?" Her tone was surprisingly menacing and he gulped slightly. "Where do you think those men are now, eh? Think on that, cock on legs!"

The king stood up and silence fell on the arena.

"Honoured guests, I have a special treat for you! My champion, Montalvo, will fight Lenaki, the champion of Queen Atralke!" Cheers greeted the announcement. "When Lenaki has been defeated, Montalvo will rape her in various ways and then kill her."

The woman looked around the rows of seats that lay on the other side of the arena wall. She raised her arms and smiled in acknowledgement of the abuse and obscenities that the men spat at her.

"Begin!" The king sat down and adjusted his erect penis under his robe.

Montalvo was a beautifully muscled specimen of masculinity. On her way to the contest, the woman had learned all she could about him. At eighteen years old, he was half her age. That did not worry the woman who had spilt more blood than any other. But the male was rumoured to be strong and fast, a combination that had served him well on the battlefield and in the arena.

The king's champion was already a hero of his people and she had been told by the women she had met on her way here, that he was greatly feared by all men.

But in one of the villages on her route, she had met a young woman who had been raped by the arrogant young man. Sadalka had told Lenaki that Montalvo had a weakness.

Montalvo had never heard of Lenaki before today. Indeed, he had never before faced a woman in the arena. But the killer of so many of his own sex did not fear a big pair of tits and a tight cunt!

He stood facing her and leered. She punched him in the face.

It was a hefty blow, but to Lenaki's astonishment - and dismay - the young man did not fall down. Instead he kicked her in the vagina.

"Sneaky whore!"

The man wiped the blood from his mouth as the woman retreated and soothed her sex-slit with her fingers.

The female looked at the young man with new-found respect in her eyes. He might be a true champion after all! She smiled at him as the pain in her cunt reminded her that she was not invincible. A warrior needed to re-learn that fact in every single fight.

Montalvo advanced and the woman straightened her torso and raised her fists. The kick to her cunt was an obvious tactic given the success he had with it last time. But the older woman knew that she was not the only one who was vulnerable to that tactic.

The man's foot passed by her sex as she ducked and weaved and she drew back her arm and her bulging bicep fired her right fist into his weighty testicles.

"Aaaaagh!" He stumbled and lowered his head as the pain radiated out from his balls.

Montalvo's relative inexperience betrayed him for an instant and Lenaki grabbed him by the hair with both hands and drove her knee into his face. Again and again, as the man wriggled and writhed and his fists blindly pounded her flesh, she rammed her knee into his nose, mouth, eyes, cheeks.

And then she released him. The young man's torso, rose, straightened and then swayed, as his knees trembled and he staggered backwards. A savage kick to the balls had the added effect of sending his erect penis slapping into his armour-like abdominal muscles.

"Uuugh!"

Somehow he was still on his feet, but only just. Fists at the ready she strode up to him. But the young man had stamina and strength as he now proved to the formidable female.

As she neared, his fists shot out and struck her in the abdomen and breasts.

Surprised by his assault, her own punches were weak and inaccurate in response. Her right hand banged against his hard abdomen and her left missed his testicles altogether and slammed into his thick thigh.

Montalvo steadied himself and smashed a right hook into the woman's left breast which made her grimace with pain.

"Eeuuugh!" She squealed.

The young man grinned at the admission that he drawn from Lenaki; she had been hurt by him!

The knuckles of his left hand swung up into her tight cunt and buried themselves between her sex-lips. The powerful woman suddenly slumped to her knees.

The sweating, muscular male was transformed into an engine of destruction as his veiny biceps pumped his tight-wound fists into the beautiful face of the dangerous older woman.

He was impressed that she did not collapse at his feet and beg for mercy as several of his male enemies had done in previous fights. Instead, Lenaki wobbled, tottered and swayed, but she took it!

"Tough bitch!" He muttered, in grudging acknowledgement of her endurance.

He stood back and allowed her to bleed in peace for a moment. Lenaki's nose was broken, her lips were cut open, her cheeks were puffed and bruised and one-eye was closed up in an angry, purple, swelling.

She felt his erection play on her bloody lips.

"Lick it, whore!" He commanded.

She did not need to see his face to know the man was grinning in happy anticipation of her rape. Weak and helpless, she had no choice but to submit to his cock.

The crowd, cheered, laughed and made obscene suggestions as the woman poked out her tongue in abject surrender to the man's superior sex. His hoodless cock-helmet was already wetted with his pre-cum and she tasted his ball-juice for the first time. His sweetness did nothing to take away the bitter taste of humiliation and his hand reached down and fondled her bruised right breast.

After running the tip of her tongue around his smooth helmet, she lapped at the trunk and coated his hot, firm sex-flesh with her saliva.

"Good bitch, now suck it!" He ordered as his other hand grasped her by her long hair. "And don't think about biting it, remember that I can kill you with one blow from up here!"

It was true, she could think of three ways he could kill her without much effort and certainly she would die before she could bite through that thick tube of skin, gristle and blood. She opened her mouth wide and enveloped the mighty, throbbing, man-meat.

After only a few seconds, her jaw was aching from the size of him! She concentrated on pleasing her master's fine cock as she vaguely wondered if she had ever sucked a bigger one?

Please him she did. With expert rhythm, she pulled and pushed his manhood deep into her throat while her head twisted from side to side and her lips caressed his veiny skin.

"Enough!" He gasped in extreme arousal.

Montalvo was superstitious and he did not believe in allowing any woman to swallow his seed. Any witch might use it against him! Besides which, he was keen to begin the long session of rape which would precede her death.

He pulled his long phallus from her throat and thought about which hole he should start with. The arrogant youth did not see her one eye which still worked, following his cock as it left her mouth.

The attack was a complete surprise to him when her right fist smashed into his low-hanging ballsack.

"Uuuugh!"

His knees bent as his body convulsed in pain. Lenaki grabbed his ankles and pulled, hard. The man was hauled off his feet and his buttocks headed straight for the ground. But they did not reach it, as the woman raised her knee and placed it under the strip of flesh that ran from his balls to his arse-crack.

"Aaaaaagh!"

The woman smiled in grim satisfaction as she felt his vulnerable spot crunch down onto her knee, the weight of all that masculine muscle grinding his flesh into her's.

"I wonder if anyone ever told you about that part of your body, boy? I bet that hurts a little bit?" She spat the words at him. "I was lucky enough to meet a woman you raped. Sadalka told me you were unusually sensitive in that part!"

Montalvo rolled onto the ground and began to crawl away from the woman that he had so badly underestimated.

Slowly and painfully, she got to her feet and strode after him. The pathetic sight of that broad back, beautifully rounded buttocks, hairy arse-crack and swinging cock and balls, as they attempted to retreat from her vengeance in an agonized, shuffling motion, was almost touching.

Almost.

She reached her hand down and grabbed his sweaty ballsack in her strong fingers, while her other hand took the man by the hair. A surge of strength raced through the woman as she raised the king's champion up and held him in the air for all to see.

Too weak to resist or even beg, he lay limp in her powerful arms. But limp was not good enough for a proud woman who has been forced to suck a boy's cock.

Her hand released his balls and moved upwards to capture his penis. As soft and pathetic as its master, it seemed dead in her grip. But Lenaki was a famed cock-tamer, a woman of exceptional skill. Slowly, inexorably, it rose up to greet its new mistress.

All men are betrayed by their penises at some time or other, but this was the proud youth's first - and last - taste of it.

"Nnn... nooo...!" He managed to splutter in desperation.

"Why not, boy?"

Boy. The small word stung deep as his mighty manhood stood pulsing in the grip of his tormentor.

"You are so proud of your huge cock - and even I have to admit it is a real beauty - so why not let it play with me?"

Sweat poured down the confused champion's face; he had no answer.

"Weren't you going to rape me with it? Rub my tits with your big hands and drool on my battered face as you fucked my cunt bloody?"

Her hand began a twisting, stroking movement that made the helpless man gasp in arousal - and fear.

"I will make a bargain with you, mighty, male warrior. You can live for as long as you can hold your cum in your big, hairy, balls!"

He could not see her sadistic grin but he knew it existed.

"You do not reply, but I am content to take that as a silent acceptance of my terms."

Lenaki's fingers raced along all those inches of Montalvo's most sensitive flesh. She pushed her thumb and forefinger under the cock-helmet and rolled the skin between them.

"Ugh... ugh..!"

The young warrior's breaths were short and sharp, his heart beat fast and he was sweating with extreme sexual arousal.

The crowd had been silent since the female had damaged Montalvo's perineum, now they watched in horror as their fellow male was tortured with his own penis.

"You do well for your age, but those fine, big balls must be aching, so full of cum!"

The woman's gentle praise was like an aphrodisiac and he felt his testicles pulse with sperm-filled ecstasy as her hand worked its cruel magic on his sore cock.

She pushed her face close to his and whispered:

"My cunt is wet for this magnificent weapon!"

An image of the tight sex-slit that had so enticed him, made the young man's body shudder and his erect penis suddenly erupted with his orgasm.

"Eeeeuuuuuugh!" He bellowed in manly sex-rage.

Lenaki smiled as his semen rained down over both of them. The man had at last surrendered his seed!

The audience gasped at the fountain of sex-juice and once more, as the female held her victim's body up and then dropped him onto the ground.

Montalvo landed with a deep thud and the woman dropped her right knee onto his empty balls and pinned them in the dust. Her fists worked over his abdomen, chest and genitals for some time until he was unable to move.

For the first time since he had entered the arena, the male looked worse than the female.

Lenaki stood up and ignored the jeers of the crowd as she strode over to one of the guards. The man was clearly nervous and he clutched his spear tightly and placed his shield to cover his cowering penis and testicles in their flimsy loincloth.

"I don't want your cock!" She said with a ferocious grin that did nothing to ease his fears, as her hand reached out towards him.

The man stepped back, but the female grasped the hilt of his sword and pulled it from its sheath. She waved it at the terrified soldier and then turned and walked over to where Montalvo lay.

The young man was finished. His whole existence as a warrior had been wiped out by this savage, naked woman who was twice his age. All of the men killed, all of the battles and combats in the arena had been a delusion. Lenaki was a fighter like no other and his vaunted skills had been swept aside by her strength, speed and most of all: her endurance.

Montalvo's end was sudden and bloody. Lenaki brought the swordblade down on his exposed neck and with one blow sliced his head clean off his shoulders. Then she knelt beside him and cut off his mauled manhood.

She held her trophy up for the audience to see. The king was no longer in his seat, he did not need to see his champion's final humiliation.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JohnByng For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-20, 17:44
Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21 Points: 2,714, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Sex and Death in the Arena

great story