Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-May-17, 21:40
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts
Default Re: Anyone want a story wrote for them?

Not if it's going to contain mixed tenses.
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-17, 01:24
Points: 196, Level: 3 Points: 196, Level: 3 Points: 196, Level: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This sounds great, make them 18 or 19 and it could be that brother/sister team I made a new thread about a little while ago or just a guy & his new gf against his ex & her dude perhaps but really nasty with lots of crotch abuse. I assume you want it mixed and not FvF & MvM? I'm actually doing another story for a guy who asked for latino couple vs rich white couple where the gringos get beaten, humiliated and used sexually afterwards. I know I can't do 2 birds with one stone but I love nasty fights so please message me if you want to do details; otherwise here is fine.
yeah 18/19 yo im fine with any type of relationship u suggested, bro/sis vs bro/sis , bf/gf vs bf/gf is also good.. the fighting will be unorganized meaning the females will attack the males and vise versa.. could have some scenes where for example the girl is hurt and the two opponents team up on the male partner.. tons of crotch abuse on both sexes.. and preferably no witnesses or any kind of referee.. just a fight untill one pair is too hurt to fight back + some humilation/domination after, for the winning side..

update me!
Old 27-May-17, 03:00
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I don't want some freakishly muscular girl. I want a girl with a bottom heavy figure, not a physique. And it's certainly possible for a girl under 4'6" to outweigh a tall guy. You could make them both high school students and the guy hasn't filled out yet or you could make the girl very heavyset.
Old 29-May-17, 18:45
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would enjoy this too but when I sit down to right it's like I just get stupid that's why my dialogue is so corny. This sounds like it would be a long affair, it's a great pitch--I picture a more leaner version of maybe April Hunter--but to do something like this would devote a lot of time so I don't see me doing this one for free. Sorry to say I'll have to pass on this one unless you wanna chip in a commission but I hate taking people's money for my crappy work but that's how it is.
I'll see how you execute some of these other ideas before I commit to something like that, but if I like your stuff I might do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to nanomachines17 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-19, 20:23
Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22 Points: 2,884, Level: 22
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Can you write a story where young indian cousin sister humiliated her 4 years older brother.
Old 31-Mar-19, 03:55
Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20 Points: 2,405, Level: 20
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Not sure if your type of story or not, but maybe something where Harley Quinn uses her small and sexy feminine wiles to eventually beat or subdue someone like batman. Not something too unbelievable, but as the fight would go one, eventually wears them down or has them aroused to the point their fight is becoming less or at least less effective. Or maybe even something similar a small girl or group of girls does something similar to someone like superman. If not your thing I understand, but have always had a thing where a smaller petite girl was able to gain the upper hand against someone bigger and stronger by wearing on them and getting them aroused.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kwellmancpa For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Mar-19, 04:19
Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62 Points: 20,541, Level: 62
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,253 Times in 266 Posts

I know I'm a little late to the party, but mine's pretty low-priority. Even if you don't get to it, I'm just as satisfied to see you fully realize the other posters' ideas.

Anyways, mine is essentially a WWE-style steel cage match. You have only to combatants: one is a dominant and hulking specimen of a man who's at least six feet. Undefeated and has the confidence that comes with such a streak.

On the other hand, you have a newcomer making her debut against him. She's petite, blonde, and seems like just another victim to him. The match starts off as usual: he dominates and is in complete control. Throws her around like a ragdoll, etc. etc. But, somehow, she turns the tables, and ends up dominating him inside the steel cage. The rest is up to you, but bottom line is that she wins, and upon getting her hand raised in victory has him worship her in victory (ie eat her out, whatever you prefer).

If you don't get to it, that's fine, but I always like playing with the whole David and Goliath dynamics, especially in a sexfight setting. Happy Writing!