Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 08-Jan-12, 16:08
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,835 Times in 9,934 Posts
Default Re: Introductions

Hi, Mira! Welcome aboard! When did your love to wrestling start?
Old 08-Jan-12, 20:59
Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33 Points: 6,183, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Wow!! I found this place by accident, but I'm glad I did. I became a member of a different forum a few months back, but that place is kinda a ghost town. This forum seems to have a pretty strong community, which is a good thing.

Well I had a long winded back story typed out, but my POS computer locked up and I lost it.

Basically, I'm into Mixed Wrestling and pretty much most clips and pics of women beating up men. I've been into this since I was a lil kid in the 80s. I first got turned on by watching Emma Peel beat up guys in "The Avengers" and I also remember the movie "Octopussy". The last part where the women raided the bad guys base and they were beating up his guards.

Also as a kid I remember seeing advertisements for mixed wrestling videos and photos in the back of pro wrestling magazines, and muscle magazines. The advertisement pics were small and black and white, but they still turned me on, seeing Kay Baxter scissoring a guy. I remember wanting to be the guy, lol.

I'm also into womens feet, and legs. Wrestling videos that incorporate that are a big plus.

So yea. Thats my quick story. I've pretty much been into those fetishes since I was 5 years old.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MixedWrestlingFanBoy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jan-12, 21:47
Administrator
Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100 Points: 869,140, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MWFanBoy, welcome to the forum! I bet you will find many people here that have similar story. I am one of them.
Old 11-Jan-12, 11:52
Banned
Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Since I was a kid

Hello. I'm Antonio from Argentina.

For me, the fetish of fighting goes back to when I was five or so. I remember getting erections while watching boxing matches on TV. Later on, I staged boxing matches with the maid at home (she was about 20) in which I would lose by KO. Sometimes I staged them with other kids, but I was always afraid of getting hurt IRL.
By my teens I began to masturbate and I found it was far easier to do it while thinking of fighting with the girls in the pictures. There were also these chicks with whom I went to the pool and loved to wrestle underwater. It was such a turn-on! And, of course, there was GLOW on TV.
I used to wrestle in school, but I quit it after ejaculating twice during a match. I became worried because I was not attracted to men at all, but I could not help it.

I have had many girlfriends, but to my bad luck only two of them have agreed to wrestle me down. I think, though, that most of the chicks I've sought after have been the athletic type. Fortunately, I have a good sex life regardless of the fetish.

I have never resorted to mistresses, nor is it very easy to find them down here.

My favorite scenario is to wrestle a normal woman (not skinny as that would make it unreal, nor a bodybuilder as that would be for me like wrestling a man), both of us in shorts and she in a top or sports bra. We will both aim for submission but I will lose by KO (never been KOed IRL) after letting myself be overpowered by her. Bonus points if the bra gets out and jackpot if the KO is by breast smother. I also fantasize about boxing matches, but I'm afraid of hurting and getting hurt.

In my scarce real wrestling matches with women who really know how to fight I have prevailed whenever I have not had an orgasm during the fight. The few ones with my girlfriends (which left me longing for more) have been the way I described before, but the lack of fighting skills was obvious.

I found out I was not alone thanks to the internet about ten years ago. I like less than a third of images and videos because either the woman is too strong or the man is too passive. Lately I have been following the israelis of MWI and Renegade, which made an interesting turn with UMW, but they have lately resorted to a bit too much sado and domination.
The Following User Says Thank You to TNO For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jan-12, 13:20
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Last Achievements

@Mixedwrestlingfanboy

Same as that for me too. Seeing Octopussy in the cinema when I was 12 brought it all into focus. I always thought there should have been a spin-off about Octopussy's army - there never was of course, so I am trying to create my own version in comic book form - it's called "The Tales of Amazonia" - check out my profile page for a preview... cheers!
Old 11-Jan-12, 15:33
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: Since I was a kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnorozco [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
We will both aim for submission but I will lose by KO (never been KOed IRL) after letting myself be overpowered by her.
Why not get really overpowered? In a competitive match.
Old 11-Jan-12, 16:07
Points: 7,670, Level: 37 Points: 7,670, Level: 37 Points: 7,670, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedWrestlingFanBoy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Basically, I'm into Mixed Wrestling and pretty much most clips and pics of women beating up men. I've been into this since I was a lil kid in the 80s. I first got turned on by watching Emma Peel beat up guys in "The Avengers" and I also remember the movie "Octopussy".
Oh, yes! I second that.
Then my biggest revelation was the movie Firecracker with the lovely Jillian Kessner. I was hooked on this genre ever since.
Old 11-Jan-12, 16:44
Banned
Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18 Points: 1,981, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Default Re: Since I was a kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why not get really overpowered? In a competitive match.
That would depend on the rival, and my aim is to be defeated.
Old 11-Jan-12, 20:13
Points: 5,331, Level: 31 Points: 5,331, Level: 31 Points: 5,331, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Been a member since the board came about but due to the area I live in I just now got reliable internet...woo!

I've posted quite a few what I consider rare(ish) out of business or older videos...there is just something about the old stuff that grabs you.

I love the Stanton videos, Nancy Novak has always been a favorite, the Joan Wise girls...the list goes on...I like the women with fuller bodies.

Been married for awhile now I've been interested in wrestling with women for as long as I remembered and prefer to be on the losing end.

Over the years I've moved away of pure wrestling and into being purely dominated by the holds like scissors and smothers...being bound etc... I'm lucky that my wife tends to my sub needs from time to time.

I've been scissored and smothered every which way I can think of it never gets old. Yes, she even let me video a couple of them. I may be able to post them at some point.
The Following User Says Thank You to blues1916 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jan-12, 17:12
Points: 7,798, Level: 37 Points: 7,798, Level: 37 Points: 7,798, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Wow, I'm glad there's finally a forum for this! I guess I'll tell you what I tell every girl who asks: I'm not sure! I just know I love having my neck squeezed, or my face sat on!

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling