Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Apr-11, 15:32
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Bondage and discipline

There's something profound about having a woman tie me up. It's especially profound the less I'm wearing, and if she sits on my back and straddles me while she ties my hands behind my back. I'm not really into the pain of discipline, which occasionally has followed bondage in the past, but again, there's something profoundly satisfying about being under a woman's control to the point where she has the power to spank me or whip me. Of course, I have also been forced to kiss a woman's feet or lick her boots after she's gotten me tied up and under control, and again, it's difficult to describe the enormous feeling of powerlessness that comes with obeying such a humiliating command, but also knowing there's no choice but to obey, because the woman will simply punish me for disobeying and then force me to obey. When I was a kid I didn't understand these feelings, and to an extent I still don't, and I don't spend nearly as much time under a woman's power as I'd like to, it's been years since I've been tied up, but each time has been extremely memorable.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-11, 12:11
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Bondage and discipline

Thanks for this truly personal confession. For a moment, between the lines of your text I saw a reflection of myself. Because our desires are alike. You're unhappy about the world not being so perfect, and you not being able to enjoy your sexuality as much as you could.
Let me say that I understand that very well.

The feeling of powerlessness is astonishing. Have been close to it, but never felt it completely, alas. Someday I will.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-11, 13:41
Last Achievements

I appreciate you replying to my post, and I think you've crystallized what I had to say very well. When you say you've been close to that feeling of powerlessness, what do you mean? In my own experiences, I must add I've never truly been powerless either, because I knew the woman would eventually release me. Could you imagine how it would feel to be so completely under a woman's power that you didn't know if she would ever let you go, or if you knew she never would? That's a feeling I think cannot adequately be imagined, it must be experienced to be understood.
I appreciate your input very much, it's nice to communicate with like-minded people.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-11, 14:35
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

I too appreciate your openness very much.
By saying that I was close to it, I mean that a few times in the past during a D/s session I have been close to feeling the feeling of total surrender, but never really crossed the line. The reason is most probably, that I never had a relationship with a woman who would appreciate the situation as much as I do, or even would want to dwell in it with me together, by taking complete control, and making me truly believe in my powerlessness, and thus inferiority, pull the strings that could cause true humiliation in the expense of lust or love. I don't know really, but I might have never met a truly dominant woman. I know for sure, that I do want to experience that feeling. And I will. But, maybe, not yet.

Also I think it might be difficult to truly humiliate someone who wants to be humiliated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Apr-11, 16:20
Last Achievements

You may be right about that last part, and I'm with you on not having met a truly dominant woman. I guess I've never really felt total surrender or powerlessness either, for the reasons I cited above, but I'm sure it would be terrifying and exciting at the same time. It would be a strange feeling even to simply be in disciplinary relationship, such as those detailed at the disciplinary wives club site, but to me that's only part of being truly dominant.
The Following User Says Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-11, 13:03
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Having someone helpless, being in total control is a potent aphrodisiac. That's the appeal of bondage for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-11, 18:09
sprog
This message has been deleted by sprog.
Old 10-Aug-11, 20:01
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts

As a teenager ,sure I had the pleasure in knowing a young girl, who was just as keen to experiment in bondage as I was.Not only saying that, she wasnt too keen to be tired up but to dish it out.
To be honest I wasnt totally forfilled ,it was fun to experiment, but we were both naive and didnt really grasp its full potential.
Now I cant stop thinking about it,it has sort of become an obsession.My wife hasnt really taken to it either..and its a subject that shouldnt be forced on anybody.So it looks like a fantasy too far..almost in touching distance,but a bridge too far
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sprog For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-17, 16:45
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

I've posted many stories about my girlfriend who has pinned me with my hands above my head in a schoolgirl pin. The first time we seriously fought competitively was when she was my ex. We're back together now. Again at the time she was my ex. We're got in a disagreement about a reason we broke up and she really did get mad and pinned me down in that position. I was scared and actually stuck. I left out the bondage part that followed until now cause I am alittle embarrassed. She pinned me. Front scissored me. Then hogtied me. It was the really the most powerless and most humiliating thing you can imagine. I see so many stories of people losing gfs on here. I actually think this helped me get back with her. I got lucky and found a girl who actually likes knowing she can beat me in wrestling and dominate me. It sounds fun until you actually experience a girl being able to do something like that to you. I'll never forget her being able to physically put me in those holes then tie me up. Looking up at my ex at the time and the look she gave me while hogtied at her feet was truly horrible. If you don't believe me that's fine. But here's a picture she took of me after she hogtied me. Not gonna show my face tho.
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_1799.PNG (1.65 MB, 337 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-17, 18:00
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80 Points: 33,829, Level: 80
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,810 Times in 504 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcress232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's something profound about having a woman tie me up. It's especially profound the less I'm wearing, and if she sits on my back and straddles me while she ties my hands behind my back. I'm not really into the pain of discipline, which occasionally has followed bondage in the past, but again, there's something profoundly satisfying about being under a woman's control to the point where she has the power to spank me or whip me. Of course, I have also been forced to kiss a woman's feet or lick her boots after she's gotten me tied up and under control, and again, it's difficult to describe the enormous feeling of powerlessness that comes with obeying such a humiliating command, but also knowing there's no choice but to obey, because the woman will simply punish me for disobeying and then force me to obey. When I was a kid I didn't understand these feelings, and to an extent I still don't, and I don't spend nearly as much time under a woman's power as I'd like to, it's been years since I've been tied up, but each time has been extremely memorable.
Thanks for your post, I found it really interesting. I know what you mean about something 'profoundly satisfying about being under a woman's control' and I enjoy that feeling of helplessness once a girl has me in bondage.

I particularly like it when it takes place during mixed wrestling, and Raven (Manchester Wrestling Factory) is really good at expertly introducing it into fantasy sessions.
The bondage often starts when she has my arms twisted up my back, and I'm forced to my knees. Then there is some clever footwork on Raven's part, and I find my head thrust down and my neck firmly gripped between her thighs. (photo 1,2)

Next she kneels down (photo 3) and my face is pressed near the mat, while she twists my arms tightly up my back, grabs a handy rope and proceeds to secure my wrists.(photo 4,5). Once secured I get that captured/helpless feeling which really excites me. Often Raven secures my ankles to my wrists in the classic 'Hogtie' position (photo 8), although its only necessary for just my wrists to be securely tied behind my back for her to be in complete control. At this point Raven either sits on my head (photo 6), or puts her foot on my neck (photo 7), to emphasise her victory over me, before rolling me on my back and subjecting me to full weight, prolonged facesitting.

It is, of course, part of fantasy which Raven knows I enjoy, which culminates in facesitting (which I enjoy), rather than whipping or boot licking. I'm not sure how would feel if I was forced to do something I really didn't like.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bonda.jpg (326.2 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg bond1.jpg (174.0 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg bondb.jpg (570.3 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg bond2.jpg (158.5 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg bond4.jpg (139.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg bond6.jpg (136.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg bond9.jpg (175.4 KB, 192 views)
File Type: jpg bondc1.jpg (139.6 KB, 228 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to al-uk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-17, 01:39
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts

So you enjoy facesitting do you al-uk ? Hell, what's not to enjoy about having a girl who looks like Raven, hog-tying you and then sitting on your face ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonnie4444 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bondage, discipline, female dominance