Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jul-12, 23:13
sleepinbin

Default Could these celebs defeat me?

im around 6'0", 170lbs, pretty average shape, in my mid 20s. which of these five hot female celebrities do you think could beat me if i were to take them on one-on-one, facing each girl in wrestling match, a boxing match, and a street-fight?

1. amber heard: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2. emma stone: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
3. taylor swift: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
4. daisy lowe: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
5. carly rae jepsen: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 27-Jul-12, 23:24
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Could these celebs defeat me?

You'd probably lose to all of them. Celebs are ALWAYS in great shape and have time to excersize.

Taylor Swift would wrap her long legs around you and get a figure four, with long legs she'd have leverage so you'd probably be trapped.

Carly Rae Jespen has thick thighs, her thighs have a big surface area. And that's good for a classic headscissor, so if she got you in a classic headscissor her thighs would consume half of your face, enough to trap your jaw.

Daisy Lowe would just seduce you, she's a supermodel and could KO you with a sleeper.

Amber Heard sure likes to work her legs out, they look strong and fit so shed probably make you feel like your heads going to explode with those thighs.

Emma Stone is pretty hot, she's 23 but worked the fuck out for Spider-Man. I'd say she gets you in a headlock or SGP.
Old 27-Jul-12, 23:35
sleepinbin

thanks for the feedback man, guess things dont look too good for me! what do u think about the other non-wrestling fights?

p.s. bane, u need to free up space in your pm inbox!
Old 28-Jul-12, 01:07
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
im around 6'0", 170lbs, pretty average shape, in my mid 20s. which of these five hot female celebrities do you think could beat me if i were to take them on one-on-one, facing each girl in wrestling match, a boxing match, and a street-fight?
Hang on a minute!.......sleepinbin, are you Bane in disguise?? This topic seems a pure bobbydude rip-off thread, so I'm calling both of you out! You forgot to add that you're supposed to have grown up in a tough neighborhood, sparred with Tyson, done time on a chaingang and are a violent streetfighter/mugger..........come on guys, yo jivin' my white honkey, redneck ass, mofos!

(note self-derogatory comments, designed to elicit humorous response, ie you're supposed to fucking lol!)
Old 28-Jul-12, 02:10
sleepinbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hang on a minute!.......sleepinbin, are you Bane in disguise?? This topic seems a pure bobbydude rip-off thread, so I'm calling both of you out! You forgot to add that you're supposed to have grown up in a tough neighborhood, sparred with Tyson, done time on a chaingang and are a violent streetfighter/mugger..........come on guys, yo jivin' my white honkey, redneck ass, mofos!

(note self-derogatory comments, designed to elicit humorous response, ie you're supposed to fucking lol!)
i did lol

nah, maybe im just derivative, or maybe i just think he wasnt asking about the right women
Old 28-Jul-12, 08:57
Last Achievements

I've just had a go at your online poll for Jennifer. I thought I'd let you know, it was me who voted for her to break your left arm and KO you via rear naked choke.......nice!
Old 28-Jul-12, 12:54
sleepinbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've just had a go at your online poll for Jennifer. I thought I'd let you know, it was me who voted for her to break your left arm and KO you via rear naked choke.......nice!
lol, i didnt think id ever say thanks to someone for wishing a broken arm on me, but thanks
Old 28-Jul-12, 14:30
Last Achievements

I thought it only fair to leave your right arm in wanking, I mean WORKING condition!

ps don't tell me you're left-handed?
Old 29-Jul-12, 04:46
sleepinbin

Quote:
I thought it only fair to leave your right arm in wanking, I mean WORKING condition!

ps don't tell me you're left-handed?
lol, well played... i might have to learn to use the left hand
Old 29-Jul-12, 09:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lol, well played... i might have to learn to use the left hand
I'm ambidextrous. Our next door neighbour however, had to embark on an intensive exercise regime.......