Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jan-17, 04:31
Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27 Points: 4,361, Level: 27
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lost Opportunity

1. Cool story, I can read it just fine.
2. Cubsfan is an uncouth asshat
3. Paragraphs are easier
4. Critical thinking is a skill not many people have
5. haiku

How and what you read into his is due to your perception and attitude, not mine. I am happy and jovial.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to outcold For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-17, 14:43
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by outcold [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
1. Cool story, I can read it just fine.
2. Cubsfan is an uncouth asshat
3. Paragraphs are easier
4. Critical thinking is a skill not many people have
5. haiku

How and what you read into his is due to your perception and attitude, not mine. I am happy and jovial.
This. Especially #2. It's not the fact that paragraphs are grammatically correct and easier to read. It's the condescending way it is presented by inserting a collegiate definition thereby insulting the OP's intelligence and showing complete disrespect. Yes, ASSHAT fits the bill perfectly.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-17, 01:22
Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29 Points: 4,833, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I lost a few casual encounters with girls I dated when I was younger.
This one girl one time was trying to pin me down and was lightly choking me, but I fought her off. When I think back at that I start kicking myself because why the hell did I fight back??

And when I was in about 8th grade this girl had a crush on me, but me being shy never made a move . But sometimes randomly she would pass by my desk and grab me in a headlock. Of course I kick myself alot for that too, oh the fun we could've had
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tru_gent For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-17, 17:23
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I'm adding to it but Jesus Fucking Christ! I hope all these stupid paragraph posts get deleted. I see 3 pages and get excited that there will be cool stories and all I see are a bunch of fucking complainers.

This is a fucking fetish site. Its implied that no one gives a fuck about anything on here but this fetish.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-17, 18:10
Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57 Points: 17,515, Level: 57
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,966 Times in 332 Posts

That was a good read, grammar aside... Jenn sounds great, she obviously liked you man and was into kink... Just get in contact with her, what have you got to lose my friend. Im sure she will be frilled if you did.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-17, 21:01
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,193 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm adding to it but Jesus Fucking Christ! I hope all these stupid paragraph posts get deleted. I see 3 pages and get excited that there will be cool stories and all I see are a bunch of fucking complainers.

This is a fucking fetish site. Its implied that no one gives a fuck about anything on here but this fetish.

All you see are a bunch of complainers so you decide the thing to do is to add another complaint? Sorry but I don't see the logic in that. The topic of paragraphs came up mainly as a suggestion. The complaining was about one particular poster's way of making that suggestion. That's what prompted the posts you refer to as complaining. They were complaining about the poster, not paragraphs. No one said paragraphs aren't a good idea, everyone agreed they are. I think that part of the dialogue had pretty much concluded anyway. People were starting to move on until you raised it again.

As for no one caring about anything other than this fetish, I don't think that's true. I hope not, as that would be pretty limiting. A discussion board is going to be less interesting if it is too narrow. I see this as a place where people who have this fetish gather but I don't see why all the talk should be restricted to those fetishes. I don't really see a problem here, if people have stories to contribute, nothing that's been said so far should stop them from posting. Why would it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That was a good read, grammar aside... Jenn sounds great, she obviously liked you man and was into kink... Just get in contact with her, what have you got to lose my friend. Im sure she will be frilled if you did.
Are we really saying that suggesting long blocks of text be broken into paragraphs is the same thing as criticizing grammar? Paragraphs are structure, not grammar. I didn't see anyone critiquing the post's grammar. There is simply too much outrage for no real reason here. I suggest everyone tone it down and let the thread return to its intended purpose.
The Following User Says Thank You to brooksie For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-17, 21:38
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's been well over a year since I last saw Jenn. I'm thinking what I might do is send her a text that I'm going to be in Orlando and asking if she might want to meet for a few drinks. If she says yes then I will try to book sessions with two girls in the area I've always wanted to see,JC and Goddess Amadahy. Though getting Amadahy to respond to you is like winning the lottery.
If it falls into place and I make the trip I will see where the conversation leads with Jenn and decide if I should pursue further asking her if she might want to indulge in some fetish play.
I have a feeling if I ever did have a session with her it would be one of my best ever just due to the way it came about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-17, 17:05
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,013 Times in 624 Posts

Well, in the spirit of getting the thread back on track, I will share my own lost opportunity that was also my first real experience grappling with a female.

I was just barely 19 and home from university for the summer. Me and a few old friends from school went out drinking. She was a good friend from the last few years, not stunningly pretty but a bit of a tomboy. I wouldn’t say we had ever been attracted to each other but there was a fairly friendly chemistry that we probably could have moved to the next level if we had wanted to. I remember her wearing blue jeans and a blue strapless top with her upper chest exposed. It had no sleeves and was a little loose so her breasts always threatened to pop out but sadly they never did.
At the end of the night when the pubs kicked out we were walking around the town, getting everybody home, some of us stopped to chill for a bit near a playpark and field. I don’t know exactly how it got started but some kind of challenge or comment was made, probably by me.

Next thing I know we are semi-playfighting on the field. She got me into a headlock pretty quickly and dragged me to the floor. We rolled around for a few seconds before she managed to straddle my stomach and tried to pin my arms to the grass. One of my friend started doing a dramatic WWE style three-count and on the 2 ½ I strained and threw an arm up. Each time I managed to partially roll over between her legs to avoid getting pinned but each time she grappled with me and managed to turn me over onto my back again and try for another pin, each time I genuinely had to conserve a burst of energy and strain a shoulder up before I got counted down. She obviously got annoyed with me because she punched me in the back a few times when I managed to turn onto my stomach but eventually, she got me on my back and got hold of my wrists. I guess she figured out how I kept ‘kicking out’ of the pin and she crossed my wrists across my chest and moved up and sat on my arms. It was pretty intense and we were both breathing heavily by then. I was so out of breath and she had her weight centred on my chest with my arms under control, I couldn’t struggle at all so I got counted out. She did pose but only for about a second with her arms in the air before she stood up. Thinking back now it was such a thrill to look up at her with my arms crushed to my chest and totally unable to keep fighting. I was genuinely struggling during that fight as we rolled around but she was so ferocious and energetic I really could not resist for more than a few minutes before she broke me.
A few minutes later I rushed her again, unawares, because I wanted another tussle and even though I managed to grab her leg and make her hop around for a few seconds, as soon as it went to the grass she was on top again and I couldn’t move her. Another pin followed pretty fast, although I felt it was a fast count that time.

Afterwards when we carried on walking people from the group home we got to her house and she asked if I wanted to come inside, but me being a total idiot and a shallow bastard as I was, decided not to. Every time I remember that night I imagine what would have happened if I had gone with her, most likely it would have resulted in another round but in private with a lot more going on afterwards.

We kept in contact for a few years before our lives naturally moved in other directions. Looking back, I should have made a lot more effort with her but hey, if any of us had our time again I’m sure we would all be quite different people.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-17, 17:52
Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15 Points: 1,511, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she asked if I wanted to come inside, but me being a total idiot and a shallow bastard as I was, decided not to.
I know this feeling too well sadly...
The Following User Says Thank You to azbwc For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 00:03
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's been well over a year since I last saw Jenn. I'm thinking what I might do is send her a text that I'm going to be in Orlando and asking if she might want to meet for a few drinks. If she says yes then I will try to book sessions with two girls in the area I've always wanted to see,JC and Goddess Amadahy. Though getting Amadahy to respond to you is like winning the lottery.
If it falls into place and I make the trip I will see where the conversation leads with Jenn and decide if I should pursue further asking her if she might want to indulge in some fetish play.
I have a feeling if I ever did have a session with her it would be one of my best ever just due to the way it came about.
Crazy idea, but if it feels right, ask her if she wants to watch/come to one of your sessions.

on Amadahy, somebody said that buying her a gift first might work to get her attention. More expensive that way, but better chance of success. I'm guessing she has a public Amazon wish list.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: