Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Aug-16, 20:20
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Monroe Jamison reviews

I've known of her for a bit. She's definitely a newbie but attractive and intriguing (hi Monroe, I know you're on the forum, lol). Anyone sessioned with her? She's been in touch with me but I really don't have a sense of her skills.

The Female Wrestling Channel videos aren't really enough for me to go on. A lot of the women she wrestles are basically unknowns, so her beating them means nothing in my book. Thanks for any feedback.
Old 27-Aug-16, 10:54
Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10

Default Re: Monroe Jamison sessions/matches

The FWC is different from other sessions in that there's a different setting and forum structure set in place, and it's what helps separate the FWC from the cliche session environment.

As someone who has taken part in 3 trips to them when they came to NYC I can say this:

Make sure to buy a couple of videos from their site to see what their format is. it will give you a btter idea of what to expect as far as rules and regulations are concerned. There are huge differences between a FWC mixed wreslting practice and what goes on in most wrestling sessions held in hotel rooms.

Make sure to wear knee pads. The wrestling is limited movement to where if you stand up for too long, a penalty will be held against you Most of your work will be on your knees, and on those thin puzzle piece mats, the last thing you want is mat burn.

Most of all, Monroe is very determined to make anyone tap and if you never wrestled on the FWC mats before and are new to the structure, then expect yourself to be caught in a head or body scissor from her. The fact that she has been more commuted to the FWC compared to others that come in and go after a match or two on there and going strong for close to 5 years is a feat in itself. Most of the girl are unknowns, but 9 times out of 10, they make the choice on not continuing their path there. It took her 3 visits, but eventually even I tapped to her body scissors and that NEVER happens up to that point.

Best thing I could recommend is to check out here : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and it will give you all the details on what to expect. Johnny and Monroe are good people that do their best to make the FWC different from other session and mixed wrestling experiences when they travel, and I think that's what helps them stand out quite a bit. It may nt be everyone's cup of tea, but it doesn't hurt to send an email and ask questions to them.
The Following User Says Thank You to dooleytech80 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Aug-16, 02:50
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: Monroe Jamison sessions/matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooleytech80 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The FWC is different from other sessions in that there's a different setting and forum structure set in place, and it's what helps separate the FWC from the cliche session environment.

As someone who has taken part in 3 trips to them when they came to NYC I can say this:

Make sure to buy a couple of videos from their site to see what their format is. it will give you a btter idea of what to expect as far as rules and regulations are concerned. There are huge differences between a FWC mixed wreslting practice and what goes on in most wrestling sessions held in hotel rooms.

Make sure to wear knee pads. The wrestling is limited movement to where if you stand up for too long, a penalty will be held against you Most of your work will be on your knees, and on those thin puzzle piece mats, the last thing you want is mat burn.

Most of all, Monroe is very determined to make anyone tap and if you never wrestled on the FWC mats before and are new to the structure, then expect yourself to be caught in a head or body scissor from her. The fact that she has been more commuted to the FWC compared to others that come in and go after a match or two on there and going strong for close to 5 years is a feat in itself. Most of the girl are unknowns, but 9 times out of 10, they make the choice on not continuing their path there. It took her 3 visits, but eventually even I tapped to her body scissors and that NEVER happens up to that point.

Best thing I could recommend is to check out here : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and it will give you all the details on what to expect. Johnny and Monroe are good people that do their best to make the FWC different from other session and mixed wrestling experiences when they travel, and I think that's what helps them stand out quite a bit. It may nt be everyone's cup of tea, but it doesn't hurt to send an email and ask questions to them.
Thanks for the feedback! Cool you tapped to her body scissors.

Yeah, I know about their rules and find them kinda weird, to be honest. Don't really want another dude in the room while I'm doing a session....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schatten_PhD For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-16, 01:10
Points: 3,532, Level: 24 Points: 3,532, Level: 24 Points: 3,532, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Wrestling match with monroe jamison

I didnt know where to post a review. I had a match with monroe jamison. Shes looks like a cute girl next door but is so much stronger than she look. The head scissors can knock any one out in seconds. Her scissors were extremely impressive. She uses her legs like a pyton. She times her body scissors to shorten each breath intake. Before you know it, your weak and out of breath. Its just squeezes and grinds you until you tap.* I was also impress by her ability to control my body on the ground. She knows how to use her weight to keep you down, no matter how big you are. Shes 136 and im 185. Shes makes you feel welcome and is very friendly. My body did hurt the next after rolling around with her. If your 150 or smaller, you will be thrown around at her mercy. She won 2 out 3 because my leg started to cramp at the end. A rematch is coming soon.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to djclem2004 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-16, 18:47
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling match with monroe jamison

Thanks for the review. She's definitly on my list of hope to see one day. She looks fun, seems like she really enjoy's wrestling and she's a girl next door type, not a hard body, which I prefer. She also looks like she's got a pair of strong legs in her too. I don't think I could take this headscissor.

Is she really 136 or is that her listed weight? She looks a few lbs over that to me based on her photos, which is fine. I've always wished wrestlers were honest about their weight. I think it's sexy when a woman can weigh 140 or 150 or even 160 but still look good, but our society has a stigma on weight, so I think some wrestlers fib on theirs. / / / but enough about my pet peeves.

She's visited this board from time to time.
Old 17-Nov-16, 22:50
Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24 Points: 3,359, Level: 24
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

I've inquired about a session with MJ as she was at the top of my "to session with" list.

But she insists on having a guy (maybe her bf) in the room with her while you session with her. That was a deal breaker for me.
Old 17-Nov-16, 23:01
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus33 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've inquired about a session with MJ as she was at the top of my "to session with" list.

But she insists on having a guy (maybe her bf) in the room with her while you session with her. That was a deal breaker for me.

I'd put a camera in his hand and tell him to make himself useful and film the session, but that's just me. I'd tolerate it in exchange for that, but otherwise - no deal. I think that would turn a lot of guys off.
Old 18-Nov-16, 10:26
Points: 2,504, Level: 20 Points: 2,504, Level: 20 Points: 2,504, Level: 20
Last Achievements

she look like very fast too .
Old 19-Nov-16, 00:35
Points: 3,532, Level: 24 Points: 3,532, Level: 24 Points: 3,532, Level: 24
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

She is really fit and she said she weighed herself before we went at it. You wont really notice the guy (Johnny) when he is there. They are both pretty cool. I should have thought about giving him a camera though Lol.
Old 19-Nov-16, 06:12
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I'd love to have a beer with him. But not a session. I think they are great but I don't want the practice or Johnny. Though I wish them well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:

Tags
female wrestling, mixed wrestling, monroe, monroe jamison, sessions