Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Sep-14, 16:32
Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 10,088 Times in 580 Posts
Default Re: CFNM or CFNF Wrestling

Hi Nicepuppy:

The Doris Day-Polly Bergen CFNF catfight takes place early in the film – long before the courtroom scene where Day clobbers Connors, the guy , I believe, she was marooned on the island with. (It has been a long time since I saw that movie). I’d say the two women massage-fought within the first half hour of the movie.

I too, as a very young man, had such a big crush on Doris Day. I know she played roles where she seemed so pure and innocent, but I found her to be so sexy. I never pictured her, though, as a catfighter or a vamp. She was sexy in an I-want-to-marry-her way, not in the F-em-and-forget-em way. You know what I mean?

Polly Bergen also was hot in her time. Her characters often were the types you wanted to have the one-night stands with.

I do not know when you saw “Move Over Darling,” but if it was during its original theatrical release, I would have no difficulty believing that the theatre owners of that era would instruct the projectionists to edit out the frame or two where you could barely catch a glimpse of Bergen’s ass, or even the whole catfight.

It was disappointing that the fight was one of those blink-and-you-will-miss-it scenes and that it was interrupted with cutaways to Garner and his mother talking about his two-wife dilemma.

But if they did edit out the foot chase through the bedroom and bathroom, it would be difficult for the viewer to figure out how Bergen went from wearing a body-length towel during the massage to being clad in a big blue robe as she and Day continued a heated verbal fight in front of Garner.

Another point I want to make clear was that the nudity was not that profound. You have to slow down the DVD or videotape and stop it at the point where Doris snatches Polly’s to see Bergen’s bare ass. I was able to do it with an early Beta machine. (Those Beta recorders and tapes were so much better in quality than the VCRs that drove them off the market.)

But the tape was not quite clear enough to determine whether Polly Bergen was actually naked or wearing a super sheer body stocking. Again, given that it was the early ‘60s, I would not doubt that she was wearing some type of body stocking.

Thank you Nicepuppy for responding to my post.
The Following User Says Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-14, 16:46
Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100 Points: 80,809, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Talk about rubbing salt into a wound.

It’s bad enough when, during a no-holds barred CFNM fight a woman manages to land a solid punch, powerful kick, knee, karate chop, stomp, etc., to a man’s crotch.

The pain is excruciating and often expedites the poor naked guy’s humiliating defeat.

But that humiliation can be magnified at least tenfold when the woman stops her attack to take a moment or two laughing at or mocking the man’s horrible predicament before proceeding to finish him off.

Here are some photos that depict the thrill of the strike and the agony of not only the blow and pending defeat but also of the clothed woman’s gleeful response to the nude man’s obvious pain and suffering.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CFNM Rack 3a.jpg (165.0 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Rack 3b.jpg (151.4 KB, 268 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Bal Elbow 1.jpg (75.9 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Bal Elbow 2.jpg (131.7 KB, 389 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Bal Punch 1.jpg (93.1 KB, 346 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Pen Grab 22 2on1.jpg (161.8 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Kick 62.jpg (62.2 KB, 290 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Kick 72.jpg (71.7 KB, 441 views)
File Type: jpg CFNM Kick 73.jpg (35.0 KB, 527 views)
Old 22-Sep-14, 02:54
Last Achievements

I found this interesting set of photos the other day while surfing the ‘Net and found it to be most stimulating.

I don’t know about the rest of you but this is almost too painful to look at.

The bikini-clad African-American woman has a marvelous grasp of what no-holds-barred CFNM wrestling is all about – taking advantage of man’s most vulnerable targets to gain a handy victory.

Her grip on his nuts is so tight I don’t think he has any chance of escaping – at least with his manhood in tact. The look on his face shows he is really selling the move. The look on her face shows that she is really enjoying his precarious position.

She is an Atlanta dominatrix/fetish wrestler who goes by the most appropriate name Maxx Payne.

After squeezing the life out of the naked white man’s balls, Maxx plants a foot on – or stomps – his scrambled eggs in total victory.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Maxx 1.jpg (110.6 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg Maxx 2.jpg (111.1 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg Maxx 3.jpg (100.5 KB, 197 views)
File Type: jpg Maxx 4.jpg (118.9 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg Maxx 5.jpg (110.1 KB, 245 views)
File Type: jpg Maxx 6.jpg (124.8 KB, 218 views)
File Type: jpg Maxx 7.jpg (101.0 KB, 143 views)
Old 22-Sep-14, 03:07
Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretorius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great post. Thanks! Do you have more pics of this blond?
The blonde is Angel. She has been at Femaledom a long time. She is very fast with kicks and grabs and has a great attitude as a bully.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baldilocks For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-14, 04:42
Last Achievements

Thanks Baldilocks, I stand corrected. I did not mean to mislead Pretorius. I truly thought the blond woman in the photo was Amanda.

Femaledom is one of the best Web sites for CFNM fighting material. Over the years, I have enjoyed such FD regulars as Maria, Nadia and others – and have downloaded a whole lot of that company’s photos and videos.

The women primarily are Eastern Europeans and a number of the company’s blond performers – Amanda, Angel, Amy, Shania, etc. – look so much alike. They are all tall, slim and blond and seem to take great pleasure in kicking naked men in their balls.

Several years ago, I paid a monthly fee to belong to that site, but quit after a few months because the material was so repetitive. Also, on a personal note, despite having already posted a wealth of material, they were making far too few updates at the time I was a member and much of their new stuff then featured women in stockings (I prefer bare feet – no stockings).

Also, the producers kept using the same two bald male victims over and over. In more recent times they have signed on a wider variety of male victims to appear with their huge roster of female attackers.

Another problem was that, unlike American women who make these type of photos and videos, the Femaledom women seem to work exclusively for that one company and apparently many do not travel to do session wrestling.

American women like Lisa Comshaw, Robin, Christine Dupre, Nancy Novak and Jill Monroe work or used to work for a laundry list of companies, thus you have the chance of getting to see them in a variety of scenarios based on the particular taste of a particular company. And you have a chance to meet and wrestle with them because many of them do session tours or will talk with you on the phone for a fee.

It also is easier to identify the American women because you see them in a variety of different companies’ material and I believe that helps them develop their celebrity a lot easier.

I believe if I had seen Angel in other companies’ material I would not have mistaken her for Amanda.

Also, if you go to the Femaledom Web site and look at the models’ page – the only part of that portion of the Web site that is free – you will note that Angel plans to do no more photo shoots nor videos for that company. And she has not been featured in any new Femaledom material for quite some time.

So Pretorius, enjoy the Angel stuff available in the FD archives, because you likely will not see her again in the fetish wrestling and ballbusting world.

Thanks again Baldirocks for setting the record straight.
The Following User Says Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-14, 05:42
Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54
Last Achievements

I was a member a long time ago when Femaledom started. Angel was among the first. Her speed and attitude impressed me. I wish her luck and thank her for the pleasure of seeing her work. There comes a time for everyone when life moves on. I feel lucky she shared with us for a while.
Old 22-Sep-14, 17:28
Last Achievements

This is a CFNF fight supposedly between a wife and her husband’s mistress that was offered on videotape several years ago. I do not know the name of the company that produced it or how one can obtain a copy of the video. However, the short film has appeared on Web sites for free at times over the years.

The grainy photos below are captures from the video. I have never seen professionally shot photos from this match, only the captures that I gathered from several web sites and discussion groups over the years to string together a complete fight.

From the two hairdos and general overall look of the photos I’d guess that the wrestling match took place in the 1970s or ‘80s – or maybe as late as the early 90s.

The fight features the scorned wife choosing – for whatever reason – to battle topless and the much more attractive mistress competing in black lingerie.

I guess that the fantasy would be that the wife came to bed topless and caught the lingerie-clad rival already in the sack with her hubby, sparking a spontaneous physical encounter. Either way, both outfits are sexy but not quite practical for a catfight. Still, the mistress managed to remain fully clad throughout.

The fight quickly turned into a one-sided squash job with the mistress stripping the wife of her panties and totally dominating her.

The images below depict the battle from the initial lockup to the methodic stripping of the wife to the post-fight forced humiliation. In this case it is one of the most humiliating forms of forfeiture –the kissing and licking of the winner’s bare feet. (I especially like the last photo where the bare-assed wife tries to get the bitter taste of “de-feet” out of her mouth by rubbing her tongue with her hand.)

Despite the poor quality of the video captures, I believe this is quite an erotic display and an excellent example of the CFNF genre of combat.

What do you guys think?

P.S. BTW there was a sequel filmed but, like most sequels, it really sucked. The mistress also won the rematch, but the wife managed to keep her panties on, so it was not a true CFNF battle.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 1.jpg (111.6 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 2.jpg (94.2 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 3.jpg (113.8 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 4.jpg (98.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 5.jpg (89.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 6.jpg (114.1 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 7.jpg (105.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 8.jpg (101.9 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 9.jpg (148.5 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 10.jpg (81.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 12.jpg (65.6 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 13.jpg (58.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 14.jpg (80.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg CFNF MW First Match 15.jpg (66.6 KB, 43 views)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Sep-14, 22:49
Points: 47,539, Level: 95 Points: 47,539, Level: 95 Points: 47,539, Level: 95
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,473 Times in 1,829 Posts

nice thread, thanks.

Ariel X from xtremefemalefighting.com
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to femdomlurker For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-14, 14:42
Last Achievements

Here are some non-fight images of Lisa Comshaw followed by photos from her humiliating defeat at the hands of Santana in a CFNF one-sided ring wrestling match for the Double Trouble production company..

What I really liked about the video of this fight is that in the early going every time Lisa went down she was reluctant to get up knowing she would be further abused. So, Santana helped her to Lisa feet – by pulling on Lisa’s naked nipples!

Lisa had no choice but to get up to have her ass thoroughly kicked as the below photos depict.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A Lisa Comshaw 6.jpg (79.8 KB, 85 views)
File Type: jpg A Lisa Comshaw 7.jpg (178.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg A Lisa Comshaw 8.jpg (214.0 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 1.jpg (62.6 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 2.jpg (79.9 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 3.jpg (85.4 KB, 95 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 4.jpg (92.7 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 5.jpg (86.3 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 6.jpg (80.3 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 7.jpg (64.2 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 9.jpg (71.5 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 10.jpg (68.0 KB, 142 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 11.jpg (75.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg Santana vs. Lisa 12.jpg (57.2 KB, 107 views)
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to cigar4u For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Sep-14, 19:19
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

I find this thread quite interesting, in so much one of my own fantasies has much in common with this particular fetish - and yet, simultaneously is the complete opposite of it.

As far as the CFNM goes, I confess to having no interest in that at all. Whilst I understand the idea of it being all about the humiliation of the male in question, if I'm looking at a picture of a man and woman and only one of them is going to be naked, I know which one I'd prefer that to be!

As far as the CFNF goes, that is something that I've always been drawn to. Although perhaps for me, it would be more appropriate to call it Clothed Female/Sexy Female, as the latter does not to be completely naked in my own scenarios. The bigger, and much more fundamental difference though is about who is in the ascendancy. For me, the thrill comes from the nude/less clothed woman dominating her clothed opponent.

Why so? I think at it's core, our fantasies are both rooted in the idea of humiliation. But where we differ is the source of that humiliation. For the CFNF fan, the humiliation for the defeated woman is in the very fact of her nudity, that she has been stripped by another woman. For me, it's about the contrast; the idea of the nude/topless/generally 'sexier' fighter dominating a 'real' fighter, be that a pro-wrestler, a martial artist, or perhaps just a woman in 'everyday' clothing, thus making that defeat all the more humbling.

I posted some pics in another thread a while ago that illustrate my fantasy quite well, which you can see here; [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] As I say, they're kind of the antithesis of the theme of this thread, but they're a good way to highlight how we can sometimes enjoy the same basic idea, but from opposite sides of the coin!

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting, cfnm, cfnm wrestling