Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Aug-18, 20:22
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,924 Times in 486 Posts
Default The Modern Amazons

This story will revolve around a fictional group of young attractive and athletic women who subscribe to the ideas of amazon feminism and form their own women-only movement that promotes women empowerment through women getting physically stronger and more athletic by working out and training martial arts.

Amazon feminism is a branch of feminism that emphasizes female physical prowess as a means to achieve the goal of gender equality. Adherents are dedicated to the image of the female hero in fiction and as expressed in the physiques and feats of female athletes, martial artists and other powerfully built women in society, art and literature.

The story will start in a quiet German town and the women from this amazon feminist group will then challenge some local men to all kinds of physical competitions. It won't be a totally femdom story, men will get some wins as well to make it more realistic and unpredictable. Women will be encouraged by the girl power ideas and the men will try to shut them up. There will be a lot of taunting and trash talk.

I got the idea for this in my previous story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] where the member @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] complimented me how I created "a world where young men and women are constantly battling with neither gaining the upper hand". I decided to expand on this and create a setting where I could create even more different intergender rivalries and altercations. I'll use some of the popular characters from the previous story and reintroduce them here.

I was also inspired by the historic suffragettes forming a group of "amazons" who trained jiu jitsu and boxing and fought with their male opponents. You can read about them here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. My story will take place in the present era.

Part One is just a short intro, the second part with the first intergender fight will be up soon afterwards.

----------------------

Part One: The Idea

Anastasia met with her friend Alma to go to the gym and work out together. Both women were very athletic and loved to do all kinds of sports. At 5'11'' tall and weighing 155 pounds, the former volleyball player Anastasia was quite a model athletic amazon. Blue-eyed with long blonde hair, she looked like a Germanic valkyrie. At 21 years of age, she was in great shape and full of energy.

Her friend Alma was shorter at 5'6'' tall. She had more of a girl next door type of look. She liked to keep her blonde hair in a ponytail and had blue eyes just like Anastasia. He was her age as well, also 21 years old. Alma worked as a receptionist at a hotel and when she wore her suit and had her glasses on during the work, the she looked totally feminine and harmless. However she had few years of training boxing and muay thai behind her and had been doing all kinds of sports all her life, particularly gymnastics and handball. In the gym, where she was wearing only her tank top, it became much more apparent that she was in great shape and very strong for a girl. She weighed around 135 pounds and had a nice muscular looking athletic body but not too muscular so she still looked feminine.

The two girls went to the gym and started working out. When they finished with training, they decided to go to a dinner together. They were good friends with common interests and liked to hang out.

"Good training session today. We are getting better and better," said Alma.

"Yeah. It would have been even better if those guys didn't stare at us all the time," laughed Anastasia.

Both girls laughed. Alma then commented, "You always have these idiots in the gym. They probably think we work out to look good for men."

"Yes. It's still very hard for some men to accept that many women like to be strong and athletic these days. They don't give us the respect we deserve," said Anastasia.

"Indeed. There still isn't enough respect for athletic women out there. You know what I find the most funny? A lot of men these days just sit behind computers all day and are completely out of shape yet they still think they can beat athletic women like us just because they are men," said Alma.

"Yes. I humbled some men like you described in the past. They couldn't believe that a girl beat them but ultimately had to accept it in shame," laughed Anastasia.

"I humbled some men too. Sports can be a great way for women to get empowered and more confident! I'm not saying that women are stronger than men in general, but a trained woman can definitely beat a non-trained man!" said Alma.

"Definitely!" Anastasia agreed. "Especially these days when men don't do so much physical labor anymore. They don't exercise a lot either while more and more women are doing sports and martial arts. Just like us. We are a perfect example of girl power!" Anastasia was feeling confident.

"I don't have anything against men, but sometimes I have to deal with creepy male guests in the hotel and it's nice to know that I can defend myself. I would like to see more women adopting the same attitude as me. I think I would describe myself as an Amazon feminist," said Alma.

"A feminist? I don't know. A lot of feminists seem to be bitter fat women who hate men. I don't want to be associated with them. I love men. I love my boyfriend Julian. I just also like to beat men in something competitive, like beating them in some sport," said Anastasia.

"I don't want to be associated with that type of feminists either. That's why I said I'm into Amazon feminism. It's a type of feminism that emphasizes women physical prowess and praises strong athletic women like us. I read articles about it. I think more women should work out and do martial arts instead of just complaining," said Alma.

"Ok, I understand now. I can agree with that. It's good for female empowerment and it's a lot of fun too! I wish more of our friends would train together with us," said Anastasia.

"I wish we had a private gym around here just for us women so we could train alone without men lurking around and making comments," said Alma.

"Yeah, that would be nice! Just us girls! I miss the times when I used to train together with my girls from our volleyball team," Anastasia agreed.

"We could set up a private gym and invite some of our girlfriends for a start. We could work out together and train fight sports like boxing, wrestling, jiu jitsu. It should be for women only! This has been my idea for quite some time and I wanted to talk to you about it, I guess this is the right moment now," said Alma.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Anastasia was a little bit confused but interested at the same time.

"It would be nice for us strong women who are into sports and martial arts to get together and set up a private club where we could train and socialize. Like some sort of a girl power sisterhood, the modern Amazons," said Alma.

Anastasia looked interested and was listening carefully. Alma continued, "A lot of girls I know from training boxing and muay thai would be interested in something like this. I also know some rich women who like the idea of female empowerment and could contribute if we present our project the right way. We should set up a club which would promote women training martial arts and getting stronger, just like the ideals of Amazon feminism!"

"I like the idea. Go on," said Anastasia.

"I would need a bit of your help. I know you have money now considering your boyfriend is from a filthy rich family, maybe you could get us some money to start things off. You can consider it an investment. We could cover the expenses with membership fees and donations later on," said Alma.

The more Alma talked about it, the more enthusiastic Anastasia was becoming with her idea. Alma sounded really convincing and it looked like she had really thought about everything. Anastasia's boyfriend Julian was indeed from a very rich background and was a successful businessman himself. Anastasia and Julian bought a house together a year before and were having a great relationship. Anastasia used to work at the same hotel as Alma, but now Julian was really generous with money and she didn't need to work anymore. However Julian had a lot of work himself and was away a lot and Anastasia was getting a bit bored being all alone and having nothing to do. She spent most of her free time working out and hanging out with her friends. Setting up a private gym and an organization promoting girl power would be a great way to put some meaning to those hobbies and perhaps also a way to earn some money on her own.

Alma was really intelligent and Anastasia trusted her. They talked a lot about the project over the next few days and were working on it with great enthusiasm. They informed their female friends who were mostly very enthusiastic about it as well. They soon got together a group of around ten girls who were into sports and who were willing to help them and wanted to train with them.

Eventually they found a nice place and set up a small private gym with mats for wrestling and a boxing ring. There were also some heavy bags and some basic gym equipment like weights.

"It will be good enough for a start. We can expand later," said Alma and hugged Anastasia. They were happy that the project started well.

They named the club The Amazon Club and put an image of a strong muscular and attractive blonde girl next to it for the logo. They put a nice visible sign over the entrance of the gym.

"I wonder what the men in this town will think about all this. They will probably mock us," said Anastasia.

"If they will have a problem with it and if their fragile male egos can't handle a group of athletic amazons in their town, we will challenge them! You said yourself that men who underestimate athletic women should get humbled," laughed Alma.

"Indeed," said Anastasia. "If some cocky overconfident and out of shape boys want to challenge us, they are always welcome here."

"Yes. They are welcome to come here and get their butt kicked! But otherwise it will be just us women. Even our boyfriends can't get in," said Alma.

"Unless they want to challenge us as well!" laughed Anastasia.

Alma laughed as well. After some jokes, she became more serious however. "We shouldn't get too cocky and overconfident ourselves, otherwise we might end up being the one getting humbled. I don't want us to get humiliated by men. If we're ever going to challenge some macho men out there, we need to take it seriously. I think we should just be focused on improving ourselves first," Alma warned Anastasia.

Alma wasn't delusional about her abilities but was rather realistic. She realized that men have a certain physical advantage. On the other hand, she was also confident that trained women can overcome this advantage. She wasn't sure to what extent this was true however and was curious to try it out.

Furthermore, in the town where Alma and Anastasia lived in, most of the male population consisted of privileged upper-middle class and rich men who lived in sheltered environments. The majority of them were never in a real fight and didn't face much adversity in their life. Particularly men from the younger generation spent most of their time behind computers or were outside drinking and partying. Alma was annoyed that most of those men still thought that they were superior to trained and athletic women like her and Anastasia and were disrespectful to them. She was confident that a lot of these men could get humbled by superior athletic and martial arts-trained women. Most of all, however, she wanted the women of from the town to join her club and follow her girl power ideas about women getting empowered through physical activities and martial arts and set up an amazon feminist movement.

After around two months of training in their new gym together, Alma was happy that a lot of girls that have been invited were really dedicated and enthusiastic about the idea. They were mostly friends and relatives of either Alma or Anastasia. Alma decided to form an inner circle out of the most serious girls to help her run the club and invited them on a special meeting.

Alma invited five of the girls that took training the most seriously and shared her Amazon feminist ideas. Those were the following girls: Nina, a 21-year-old red-haired girl with blue eyes and 5'8'' tall who used to train some judo. She was an old friend of Alma and they have known each other since childhood. Along with her, Alma invited the 20-year-old Lena who was 5'9'' tall and had some wrestling experience and her 18-year-old cousin Ida who was a 5'6'' tall former gymnast. They were both typical German looking girls with blonde hair and blue eyes. Alma also invited a girl named Natalija who worked at the same hotel with her. Natalija was 5'7'' tall with semi-long brown hair and brown eyes and was from a Serbian immigrant family. She used to play handball and was very athletic. There was also Anastasia's friend Silvia, a 5'9'' tall 21-year-old girl of Italian heritage with dark hair and blue eyes who used to play volleyball with her. The two were very close and Anastasia trusted her and wanted to have her around.

Together with Alma and Anastasia, these five girls now formed the leadership of the club.

"What a nice group of cute little Amazons we have assembled here!" said Anastasia and wrapped her arm around her friend Silvia who was standing the closest to her. Silvia responded by giving Anastasia a little kiss on the cheek.

Alma was happy at the sight of these young, athletic and attractive women. She was convinced that they were the perfect specimens to promote the girl power ideas. She informed them carefully about the principles that she wanted to promote and made sure that they understood the basic ideas behind running their club and training at their new gym.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 03-Aug-18 at 19:34.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 22:59
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Re: The Modern Amazons

Part Two: A Thug Gets Humiliated by a Young Athletic Amazon

Anastasia was very happy after the successful start of their project. She was also happy that her boyfriend Julian was so supportive and contributed money. She was having a great relationship with him. Julian was 21 years old like her and had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was 5'10'' tall which made him slightly shorter than his girlfriend. While Julian wasn't totally out of shape and worked out from time to time, Anastasia looked more athletic than him as well. Julian, however, was comfortable with that. He grew up with a dominant older sister and was used to be around dominant women. Despite Anastasia being taller and athletic, he was still sure that he could hold his own against her in a physical contest like wrestling because he was a man. He was also a rich and confident young businessman.

Unlike Julian, who grew up in a rich family, Anastasia grew up in a more working class environment. She decided to finally invite Julian to meet her parents who lived in city nearby where Anastasia grew up when she was younger. Julian agreed. Anastasia's parents lived in a bit more rough part of the city and Julian wasn't used to being in such environment. The couple walked to the apartment block where Anastasia's parents lived. Julian wanted to make a nice impression on Anastasia's parents and wore a suit, but he soon felt a bit out of place being dressed like this. Anastasia wore a pink floral blouse and a dark blue pleated skirt. She put her blonde hair in a ponytail. Despite being 5'11'' tall, she still looked very feminine when dressed like that.

Anastasia and Julian spent few hours at Anastasia's parents' place and then headed back home. On the way back to Julian's car, Anastasia pointed at a local fast food restaurant. "Look, they have great pancakes there. I loved to eat those when I was young. I know it's not healthy but I can't resist eating one after a long time, I'm feeling so nostalgic," said Anastasia.

"Alright, let's eat some pancakes then," said Julian.

They went to the fast food restaurant, ordered the pancakes and sat outside on the fresh air. Julian finished eating quicker than Anastasia and as he was about to pay, he noticed that he left his wallet in the car.

"Damn. My wallet is in the car. I'll just run to the car to get my money and I'll be right back," said Julian. His car was parked on the next side of the street.

Julian ran towards his car over the street. As he was running, Julian was a bit careless and didn't see that a car that was speeding down the road and barely managed to stop before hitting him. The guy driving the car was furious at Julian and started shouting. "Watch we're you're going, you faggot," said the guy driving the car.

Julian was scared at first after almost getting hit by a car but then quickly became annoyed at the guy shouting at him. While he was a bit reckless himself, the guy who almost hit him was driving way too fast and was just as guilty if not more. Julian was a confident rich young guy and didn't want to let some poor guy barking at him without retaliating with a insult of his own.

"Shut up you idiot, you were driving way too fast. You moron!" Julian shouted back.

Julian wanted to turn around and walk to his car but then he noticed that the driver became really aggravated at his comments. The driver stepped out of his car holding an iron rod as an improvised blunt weapon and started screaming at Julian. "Do you want to talk tough now? I'll teach you a lesson, you stupid faggot," said the aggressive driver and started walking towards Julian.

Julian took a quick look at the man approaching him. He had brown hair and brown eyes and a dark complexion. He was a bit shorter than Julian at 5'9'' but looked very aggressive. He had to be around 30 years old and was dressed in jeans and a brown leather jacked. Julian figured out that he just provoked some local thug. He was now starting to get intimidated. Considering that that thug also had a blunt weapon in his hand, Julian didn't want to risk an altercation and decided it would be the best to just run away.

Julian started running for his life in the direction back to the restaurant. He noticed that the thug was running after him and looked determined to beat him up. Julian now became really scared and intimidated.

"Help! Help!" Julian started to scream as he was running. However it was very late in the evening and there were very few people outside and the ones that were looked like they were minding their own business.

Anastasia heard the screams and looked what was going on. She quickly saw that her boyfriend Julian was chased by some thug. Anastasia got up and started running towards them. Julian didn't notice her coming to help and just kept running and the thug kept chasing him. Anastasia was now running after both of them. She was faster and was catching up. She eventually caught the thug in a dark alley nearby and pushed him to the floor.

The thug didn't expect it and fell down. He quickly turned around and noticed that a woman dared to intervene and pushed him down.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" said the surprised thug who was now laying on the floor.

"What is wrong with me? What the hell is wrong with you running around with this iron stick and assaulting people?" said Anastasia. She took a good look at the thug. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a brown leather jacket and looked shorter than her. Anastasia wasn't intimidated by him. She felt like she could run away from him easily if she wanted as she was quicker than him and in better shape.

The thug was furious at Anastasia. He couldn't believe that a woman dressed in a feminine skirt and blouse dared to push him and talk to him like that.

"You stupid bitch!" the thug shouted as he got up from the floor. He started walking towards Anastasia and pointed the iron rod at her.

Anastasia was considering to run away but decided to try to hold her ground. It wasn't very wise of Anastasia to challenge a local thug who was armed with a blunt weapon but she was very emotional after the thug called her a bitch and wanted to retaliate. As he was slowly approaching her, Anastasia instinctively grabbed the thug's iron rod and tried to disarm him. "Give me this!" Anastasia shouted as she tried to pull the iron rod away from the thug's hand.

The thug didn't expect such resistance and was surprised at Anastasia's quickness. He also quickly found out just how strong she was as well which surprised him even more. Suddenly the thug was forced to use all of his strength to desperately hold on to his weapon.

Anastasia and the thug were now involved in a test of strength, each one of them trying to take the blunt weapon from the other one's hands.

The thug tried everything he could to hold on to it. He just couldn't believe that this girl was giving him so much problems. Not only this but to his utter humiliation, it appeared that Anastasia was actually stronger than him as she was now clearly starting to get the better of him. As the thug was holding on to the weapon Anastasia just kept pulling him towards her until he eventually stumbled and fell to the floor, releasing the iron rod.

Anastasia managed to grab the iron rod from the thug's hands and briefly afterwards kicked him while he was down on the floor.

The thug couldn't believe what just happened. It all happened very quickly. As he realized in what kind of situation he was in, the feelings of extreme embarrassment just completely overwhelmed his entire body. A woman just managed to disarm him! Before he could try to think of something, Anastasia hit him with his own iron rod to the stomach. The thug was lying on the floor completely helpless and just covered up as Anastasia was beating him up with the iron rod.

"What are you going to do now after I took your toy away, you little boy?" Anastasia started to taunt the helpless and humiliated thug. She gave him some more kicks and lightly hit him with the iron rod a few more times which made the thug moan in pain. She didn't want to seriously injure him but just wanted to teach him a lesson for cowardly bringing a weapon into a fight.

"What a coward! You needed a weapon to be brave enough to assault an unarmed woman like me. And you still couldn't beat me! In fact, I'm beating you up now!" Anastasia taunted the thug some more who was now at her mercy and was getting beat up by his own weapon.

To make it even more humiliating for the thug Anastasia then threw the iron rod away. "I don't even need this to beat up a wimp like you," said Anastasia.

The thug suddenly felt like he had a chance and tried to get up as he saw the overconfident woman throwing the blunt weapon away and provoking him to a fist fight. He desperately wanted to regain his pride and fight back but before he could stand up Anastasia immediately hit him with a right uppercut to the face. Anastasia had some boxing training and had a very strong punch. The thug felt the pain immediately and fell back down to the floor, moaning in pain and frustration. Anastasia then kicked him some more, including giving him some degrading kicks to the ass and taunted him while doing it. "What happened to the tough guy now? I'm literally kicking your ass!"

Meanwhile Julian stopped running after he noticed that the thug wasn't following him anymore. He was badly out of breath after he was just sprinting away from the thug with all his strength and was still feeling scared and intimidated. To make it even worse, it was just after he had a dinner and a full stomach. He was slowly walking back to the restaurant hoping that the thug was now gone. He just wanted to get out of this place together with Anastasia as soon as possible. As he was walking back to where he ran away from, Julian suddenly noticed a strange scene of a woman beating up somebody in the alley. He took a better look and noticed that his girlfriend Anastasia was beating up the thug who tried to assault him.

It was a totally humiliating sight for the male thug! A woman dressed in feminine skirt and blouse was giving him a one-sided beating. It started with him being armed and him initiating the attack on an unarmed feminine looking woman and it ended with him being disarmed and helpless. The thug didn't put up any resistance anymore and just turtled up, completely defeated.

Julian ran towards them. Anastasia noticed him and commented, "I took care of your problem. I beat up this bitch!" Anastasia was feeling triumphant and dominant. She just managed to totally humiliate a male thug who tried to assault her.

Julian was pleased that Anastasia handled his attacker although he was feeling a bit emasculated that his girlfriend had to save him. He was also surprised at how easily she handled him. Anastasia didn't have a mark on her face while the thug was bruised and was on the floor in pain.

Despite Anastasia controlling and dominating the thug, Julian still wasn't feeling comfortable being in a dark alley in a rough neighborhood. He was still feeling a bit frightened from what just went on. He just wanted to leave.

"Let's just leave this place and go to the car," said Julian.

"We still need to pay for our meal. Did you get your wallet?" said Anastasia.

"No, I didn't. This thug attacked me before I could get in my car," said Julian.

"Well then he is going to pay for our meal," said Anastasia and looked at the thug. She then got on top of him and started frisking him to find his wallet. "Where is your money you loser? You owe a nice lady like me a dinner after all the trouble you caused!" Anastasia was now robbing the thug!

The thug couldn't believe the humiliation. He was getting robbed by a woman dressed in feminine clothing who just beat him up. It was just an unbearably embarrassing and emasculating scene. He was completely helpless and beaten and couldn't do anything to prevent it.

"You bitch!" the thug shouted as Anastasia was searching his clothes for money. He wanted to show Anastasia that he had at least some male pride left and insulted her out of frustration. It backfired badly, however, as Anastasia just gave him two humiliating slaps to retaliate for the insult.

"Is this really necessary?" Julian was feeling a bit uncomfortable. He just wanted to leave the place.

"I need to teach him a lesson. He wanted to rob you and now he is going to get robbed himself. By an unarmed woman! How humiliating for a wannabe tough guy!" Anastasia laughed.

Julian didn't bother to explain that the thug attacked him over an insult and not because he wanted to rob him. He figured out that this thug might as well have robbed him also if he had the chance so he probably deserved what Anastasia was doing to him. Anastasia eventually found the thug's wallet and took the money out of it. She noticed that it wasn't much but still enough to pay for the meal.

"You loser!" Anastasia commented on the small amount of money that the thug had with him and then threw the wallet on the beaten and humiliated thug. "Here you go! A nice lesson in humility for you! You will think twice now before attacking a woman with a weapon!" Anastasia was still taunting the thug who just covered up his face in embarrassment.

Anastasia and Julian then went to the restaurant and paid the bill and then returned to the car. As they were driving back home, Julian was a bit anxious that the thug might report the robbery to the police but Anastasia just laughed at him, "Are you serious? What is he going to tell to the cops? That a woman beat him up and took the pathetically little money that he had from him? After he tried to assault both me and you first? I had a right to defend myself! He is obviously some street thug from around here, why would he otherwise attack someone with a blunt weapon?"

Julian was still worried. "What if he tells this story to his criminal friends and they will come looking for us?"

Anastasia burst into laughter. "Do you think he is going to talk to his macho thug friends about the embarrassing beating that a girl gave him? He will just have to accept the fact that I made him my bitch and hope that no one will find out about it," said Anastasia.

Julian was feeling a bit more relaxed now. What Anastasia said made sense. "You're right. He initiated it and got beat up. He got what he was looking for."

"Yes, just relax and stop thinking about it. You clearly don't know how things work around here. I was just protecting you," said Anastasia and gave Julian a patronizing kiss.

This made Julian feel emasculated again. For a moment he wanted to protest and assert his manliness a bit, but he had nothing to say and decided to remain silent instead. Anastasia liked to show her dominant side from time to time and this was one of those times when Julian had no choice but to let her be the one wearing the pants in the relationship. Anastasia did protect him from the thug after all and handled the situation well. Julian was just glad that it was over and wanted to forget about the entire incident as soon as possible.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 03-Aug-18 at 19:34.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 23:39
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Last Achievements

This is awesome! I love the setting and all the ladies sound great. Any chance of sgp and/or facesitting in future parts?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Aug-18, 23:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da best [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is awesome! I love the setting and all the ladies sound great. Any chance of sgp and/or facesitting in future parts?
Thank you for your post. SGP and facesitting will definitely happen. Also, I have no problems to adapt to whatever the readers want. I did that in my previous story where there were a lot of great ideas in the feedback and I included pretty much everything that I could. So just give me feedback and suggestions, I appreciate all of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 00:03
Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38 Points: 7,878, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Oh nice! One thing that I think could be a good storyline is a guy who is like 6ft and really strong keeps bothering the amazons but nobody wants to challenge him because he's so big and imposing. Then one day by luck, one if the girls meets a woman who is even taller at 6'3 or something and equally strong with especially big legs(as the taller you are you'll need stronger legs to support your weight) and they get her into the club and she wrestles the big guy and wins.
The Following User Says Thank You to Da best For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 00:25
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Great start to a fantastic sounding story. So now I think the next step of the story is Julian feeling less masculine that he needs to assert His masculinity because his girlfriend came to his aid and as he was running away from his Assaient. To prove his masculinity he is going to challenge her to a fight. She doesn’t want to and beat him with her fist but will suggest a wrestling match where she will show him that she is in the physical dominant in the relationship.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 01:34
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da best [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh nice! One thing that I think could be a good storyline is a guy who is like 6ft and really strong keeps bothering the amazons but nobody wants to challenge him because he's so big and imposing. Then one day by luck, one if the girls meets a woman who is even taller at 6'3 or something and equally strong with especially big legs(as the taller you are you'll need stronger legs to support your weight) and they get her into the club and she wrestles the big guy and wins.
Something like this can be done eventually. One thing I like to do is to have a lot of build up before this type of confrontations with a lot of taunts and trash talking from both sides. This guy would obviously talk a lot of trash and feel (over)confident because of his strength.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great start to a fantastic sounding story. So now I think the next step of the story is Julian feeling less masculine that he needs to assert His masculinity because his girlfriend came to his aid and as he was running away from his Assaient. To prove his masculinity he is going to challenge her to a fight. She doesn’t want to and beat him with her fist but will suggest a wrestling match where she will show him that she is in the physical dominant in the relationship.
Yes. A wrestling match to determine the dominance in relationship between Julian and Anastasia would be good for these initial chapters and from there I'll start to include more characters into the storyline.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-18, 10:47
Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41 Points: 9,393, Level: 41
Last Achievements

This is absolutely amazing, thank you so much!
Old 03-Aug-18, 19:33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part Three: Deciding Who Wears The Pants

Julian and Anastasia arrived home. They were both tired and went to sleep immediately.

When Julian woke up the next day, he kept thinking about what happened. His girlfriend had to protect him from a thug. He was still feeling a bit emasculated and ashamed about it. Julian and Anastasia had a rather complex relationship. They have been together for almost three years already. Julian had mixed feelings about female dominance in relationship. Part of him liked it and enjoyed being in the company of a strong and confident woman which is why he was with a woman like Anastasia in the first place, but on the other hand he still wanted to have some sort of control. There were times when Anastasia was in full control but there were also times when Julian tried to assert some dominance as well. Especially over the last year Julian felt like he had become more manly and started to feel more dominant. Ultimately they still got along well even though it sometimes did get a bit competitive between them.

Julian tried to just forget about what happened the day before and move on but eventually at some point during the afternoon when they were watching the TV together, Anastasia brought the whole situation up again.

Julian and Anastasia were sitting in their living room. Anastasia was wearing a pair of shiny pink adidas shorts and a white tank top, revealing her athletic physique. She had her long blonde hair in a ponytail. Julian wore a light blue polo shirt and a pair of gray casual pants. They were watching TV and enjoying a nice warm summer day.

"I'm still feeling so great about myself after I handled that thug yesterday," said Anastasia. She was in great mood after feeling the pleasure of victory just the day before.

Julian on the other hand wasn't is such a good mood anymore after that situation was brought up again mainly because of how bad it made him look. However he was still proud of his girlfriend and also grateful to her for saving him. "You had your way with him," Julian congratulated his girlfriend and hoped that she would now change the subject.

"I can't wait to tell my friends about what happened. It's such a great story that I was able to protect my boyfriend from a street thug," said Anastasia and gave Julian a little kiss.

Julian was now starting to feel a little insecure. He didn't want this story to go around. He wanted to portray himself as a strong and confident businessman and didn't want to appear weak in front of other people. He definitely didn't want to be known as someone who ran away and had to be saved by his girlfriend. He looked at Anastasia and said, "Please, just don't tell about my part in the story. You know, that I was running away. I don't want to look weak."

"What? It doesn't make you look weak at all! It makes me look strong and brave! You did what a normal person would do, you ran from a dangerous and armed thug. You shouldn't be ashamed. And I did what a heroine would do, I stood up to him and disarmed him! Then I spanked him with his own weapon," said Anastasia. She really enjoyed talking about how she asserted her female dominance over the attacker. To her, it was a perfect display of girl power.

"You were great and I love you for being such a heroine like you say, but it doesn't change the fact that it's just very emasculating for me that you had to save me to be honest," said Julian.

"Oh I see! You are so insecure! I bet that if the story was the other way around and you saved me you would be telling everyone about it. Yet I can't tell about it to my friends?" said Anastasia.

Julian was now feeling a bit concerned that he might anger his girlfriend. "Calm down! You can do what you want. I'm just saying that I prefer if you wouldn't bring this up to other people," said Julian.

"You shouldn't care about what some morons might think," Anastasia was trying to cheer up Julian, "The only thing that is important is that we love each other. It's not a big deal for me at all if you are weaker than me. You know this. I love you like you are," Anastasia started to cuddle Julian.

This only made Julian feel more insecure and emasculated. "Weaker? I don't think you can say that. It's not like you beat me yesterday. You just handled yourself better in a dangerous situation and I admit, you were more brave than me. It doesn't necessarily mean that I'm weaker. I'm just not used to being assaulted by some madman with a weapon. I didn't grow up like this," said Julian.

Anastasia started to laugh while still gently caressing Julian. "Don't be in denial now big boy! How about those times when we used to wrestle each other years ago? When was this big and strong man then? You did rather poor. To say the least, you didn't exactly mop the floor with me," said Anastasia. Anastasia and Julian used to wrestle a lot but then stopped when Julian got more work.

"It was a long time ago and it was playful wrestling between two lovers, a bit of exercise. I think I'm stronger and more manly now. No one knows what would happen now so don't act like you can just whoop my ass any time you want," said Julian.

"You are right, it was long time ago. It's a shame we didn't keep that tradition. I wonder why... I guess your fragile male ego couldn't handle potentially losing to a woman in a wrestling match since you started to act like this big businessman, am I right?" Anastasia started to tease Julian. Anastasia liked to be brash and provocative and loved to taunt people into competitive challenges when she felt like she could beat them.

Julian was starting to get a bit provoked by Anastasia's teasing. Anastasia was right in a way. Julian lately tried to build himself up as a manly businessman. He didn't want to risk hurting his confidence as a man by wrestling Anastasia and potentially losing to her, that's why he had shied away from physically challenging her for a while now. Part of him believed that he could beat her if he really tried but he wasn't completely sure, especially looking at her athletic physique and considering the fact that she was a bit taller than him at 5'11''.

Julian eventually replied to Anastasia's taunts, "My fragile ego? Well you definitely have one as well. You hate losing, admit it! And when you win you're a pretty bad winner also, always taunting the loser."

Anastasia laughed. Julian was right about her, she simply liked to talk trash to her opponents. "I guess we're both really competitive," said Anastasia.

"I think cocky is the word that would describe you well," Julian was now teasing Anastasia back.

"Cocky? Look at yourself, big man! You like to parade around like some macho entrepreneur these days. Since you started wearing these manly business suits you act a lot as if you wear the pants in the relationship as well," said Anastasia.

"And you think you wear them?" Julian answered back to Anastasia's provocative remarks.

There was a moment of awkward silence between them as they both looked each other.

"Why don't we wrestle right now and find out?" Anastasia was now openly challenging Julian to a wrestling match!

Julian was hesitant and didn't respond immediately so Anastasia gently nudged him and kept taunting him, "Come on Julian! Don't you want to show me what a man you are? Especially after what happened yesterday. I'm just a mere woman challenging you, don't you want to put me in my place?" Anastasia was having a lot of fun tormenting Julian with her provocative comments.

Julian would indeed want nothing more than to assert his manliness again. The taunts were now getting to him. "Alright then. But if I win, you will promise me that you won't speak about what happened," said Julian.

Anastasia laughed. "Oh my, you're really insecure about that, aren't you? Ok then, if you beat me, I will act like some submissive wife when we are in public and I won't talk about your part in that little incident yesterday. I will tell everyone what a dominant man you are," said Anastasia.

Julian was now very motivated after hearing this. He loved Anastasia but he would have also loved to humble her a bit and establish himself as the man in the relationship. Subduing and overpowering Anastasia would be a great way to wash the shame away and build his confidence. He took a good look at Anastasia and sized her up. She was casually leaning against the couch, looking really relaxed. She wore only shorts and was revealing her long muscular legs and her sleeveless tank top was revealing her strong arms. Looking at such an athletic young amazon was a bit discouraging to Julian, but at the same time, he was also looking at her girly ponytail, her breasts and the pink color of her shorts which reminded him that she was still just a woman. Julian worked out a bit and wasn't totally out of shape. He wasn't a fragile boy anymore that he was when he first started to date Anastasia. If he wanted to consider himself a man now, he simply had to be able to subdue his girlfriend, no matter how tall and athletic she was.

Anastasia then looked back at Julian and continued to talk, "But if I win, you will have to admit that I'm the one wearing the pants here once and for all. Do we have an agreement?"

Julian agreed with Anastasia and was now really eager to wrestle her. Anastasia was just as motivated to win. There was now a lot on the line. Julian felt like this was the last piece of encouragement that he needed and it really motivated him. He now simply couldn't afford to lose this wrestling match.

Anastasia and Julian started wrestling immediately right there in the living room. They were both fired up and didn't want to waste anytime. After all the taunts, they wanted to get their hands at each other immediately. They didn't even set any rules or time, they just both wanted to overwhelm and subdue their opponent as quickly as possible.

Julian was fighting really emotional. As they both stood up to start wrestling, he launched at Anastasia and tried to instantly bring her down but she managed to withstand his attack and pushed him back a little with her strong arms. Her shoulder muscles started to look really intimidating to Julian. He tried desperately to overpower his girlfriend but had very little success. In fact, it seemed like Anastasia was slowly starting to overpower him.

Julian figured out that he needed to change something and tried to take Anastasia down by trying to make her lose her balance. He reached her legs and tried to take her down. Anastasia defended well but as Julian was trying to wrestle her down they hit a couch and they both stumbled and fell down to the floor.

Anastasia tried to take the initiative now and crawled on top of Julian but she was too clumsy and Julian managed to flip her over.

The two started rolling all over the floor, both of them eager to assert their dominance. It was a vicious battle of strength and will. Neither of them had good technique, they both just tried to overcome their rival through sheer power and ferocity. It was getting really wild and they were hitting pieces of furniture while rolling around.

At first, it was a total mess and it was hard to tell who was getting the better of who. Eventually, however, it seemed like Anastasia was starting to get the upper hand. Her athleticism and great physical condition started to become too much for Julian too handle. He was trying desperately to get an advantage but was starting to fail miserably. Anastasia was training a lot since she didn't have to work anymore and was now even stronger than the last time they wrestled, as Julian quickly found out.

Julian started to lose the fight mentally as well. Suddenly his body was overwhelmed with emotions of shame and embarrassment as he now had to accept the fact that a woman was getting the better of him in a physical contest. He was starting to feel very frustrated. It was almost like as if the feelings of shame and humiliation of losing to a woman were now sapping energy and strength out of his body.

Julian tried to keep his composure and tried to regain mental focus but very quickly Anastasia ended up firmly on top of him and was pinning him down. She eventually slid her knees over both of his arms and secured a schoolgirl pin. Julian tried to get out of it but couldn't find the strength and the will to do it. It was now becoming increasingly one-sided.

Anastasia was now completely confident in her victory and started to taunt Julian, "What exactly did you say earlier? That I shouldn't act like I can just whoop your ass anytime I want? Well it looks like I can!"

This motivated Julian a bit to try to break free one last time but Anastasia sitting on top of him just felt way too heavy and way too strong. He felt helpless and subdued.

Julian tried to preserve some pride and didn't surrender immediately. However this just made Anastasia taunt him more, "Are you now finally ready to admit that I wear the pants in this relationship? You know that I won't let you go until you do."

Julian was now helpless. He looked at Anastasia's strong thighs that were pinning his arms down. He tried to shake Anastasia off of him one more time but failed miserably which just made him feel even more weak.

Anastasia laughed at Julian's pathetic attempt. "Don't struggle, boy. You know that I can hold you down forever now."

To his utter embarrassing, Julian felt like Anastasia was right. The more he struggled the more he felt like there was just no way he could free himself now and the more he was prolonging this one-sided match, the more embarrassing and emasculating it was for him. He had to admit his defeat.

"I give up, you won. You wear the pants in this relationship!" Julian said, hoping that Anastasia will now allow him to get up.

"I'm glad that you admit it," said Anastasia.

"You were better than me today. Now please let me up," said Julian.

Anastasia was in no hurry to get up. She wanted to tease Julian some more and enjoy her victory for a bit longer. "Not so fast. If I wear the pants, what do you wear then?" said Anastasia.

"I don't know. A skirt?" said Julian. He was feeling embarrassed and emasculated saying that, but he had no choice but he had no choice to play along.

"That's a good idea! I think you were starting to behave a bit too macho in your business suits. I should get you a nice skirt," Anastasia teased Julian. She wanted to really assert her dominance. She didn't want Julian to forget about this defeat anytime soon.

Julian didn't say anything and was just waiting for this ordeal to be over. To make things even worse, he was now starting to get unwillingly aroused by his girlfriend dominating and humiliating him. Julian had some fantasies about female domination in the past but tried desperately to suppress them. It seemed like Anastasia's victory over him was now starting to uncontrollably trigger those secret desires again.

Anastasia taunted Julian some more. "I really enjoyed this victory. You were so delusional thinking that you could beat me. Men like you are no match for me. I'm glad I proved this to you once and for all." Anastasia was feeling really triumphant.

Julian had to listen in shame. Anastasia continued, "You gave me a bit more problems than that pathetic thug yesterday. I guess I should compliment you on that at least."

Julian was glad that he got at least some credit. "Well, thanks, I guess," said Julian.

"Neither of you are on my level though. You shouldn't feel bad about it however. I'm just really strong and athletic. Hell, I think I would even be able to beat you up both at once," Anastasia was feeling more confident than ever. She just managed to beat two grown up men in two days.

The victorious Anastasia kept sitting on the defeated Julian. Julian just couldn't restrain himself from getting more and more aroused at this display of his girlfriend's female dominance. When Anastasia finally released him and let him get up, she noticed that Julian was aroused and had a visible erection. "Oh, look at that! You enjoyed my victory just as much as me," said Anastasia and started to laugh.

Julian was embarrassed and didn't say anything. He congratulated his girlfriend and tried to leave. Anastasia, however, gently grabbed him and prevented him from going anywhere. "Wait, I still need to give you a present," said Anastasia.

Julian was confused. "What present?"

"A little reminder about what happened this weekend. Wait here," said Anastasia.

Julian submissively waited for Anastasia to return. Anastasia came back with the shiny dark blue pleated skirt that she wore the day before, "I told you I need to get you a skirt. Here, put it on. We need to demonstrate who wears the pants here... And who wears the skirt," Anastasia giggled.

Julian looked at the soft and shiny feminine silky skirt that Anastasia gave him. It was emasculating to even think about putting it on after what just happened. "Ah, come on Anastasia!" said Julian.

"Don't be a bad sport now, darling! You promised me that you will accept my dominance in case I beat you. What better way to show me that you are sincere than this? I gave you a fair chance," said Anastasia.

Julian had no other option but to do what Anastasia wanted. She was the winner and he was the loser. He had been trying really hard to build up his masculinity as a manly businessman and now it felt like it his manliness was slithering away from him just like the soft silky material of Anastasia's feminine skirt that he was holding was slithering in his hands.

As these thoughts were going through Julian's head, Anastasia kept talking, "This will be a nice little memory that will keep reminding you that you have a strong girlfriend. You should be proud that I gave you this! I beat up that pathetic male thug while wearing this skirt. It's almost as if a wonder woman gave you her skirt as a souvenir," Anastasia giggled.

Julian was about to start stripping his pants down to put on a skirt, but Anastasia decided that she was going to do it instead of him. "Let me help you. I'll wear these pants of yours for the rest of the day. They're mine from now on, I want some memory of this match as well," said Anastasia. She started stripping down Julian. The humiliated Julian felt like it was very symbolic. As she was taking down his pants he felt as if she was symbolically stripping him of his manhood. Anastasia was having a lot of fun. She stripped down Julian's underpants as well and playfully spanked him on his naked butt.

Julian then put on Anastasia's skirt over his naked and spanked ass. He was still aroused from being dominated by Anastasia and his erect penis was now touching the soft feminine silky material of Anastasia's skirt which made him even more unwillingly turned on. He felt like he was about to cum and barely managed to control himself. Anastasia then hugged him and gave Julian some comfort, "You're not a bad loser after all! In fact, you seem to like it." Anastasia then gave him a passionate kiss. She was glad that Julian's macho phase was no definitely over. She liked him the most when he was being a submissive cute rich boy. They spent the rest of the day dressed like that to truly affirm who wears the pants in the relationship. Julian couldn't believe how embarrassing it felt. Words couldn't describe how emasculated it was to walk in front of his dominant girlfriend who beat him wearing a skirt and being feminized by her as a result of his humiliating loss. She was now definitely wearing the pants in the relationship both figuratively and literally.

Anastasia was really pleased with herself after she asserted her dominance over her boyfriend. She also couldn't wait to tell the story about her humiliating a male thug the day before to the rest of her girl power friends. She wanted her story to be a nice encouraging example for them to empower them to be able to do similar things.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 03-Aug-18 at 19:40.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-18, 21:30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part Four: Silvia Confronts Her Older Brother

The girl power amazons at the club all loved Anastasia's story about her defeating the male thug. Particularly her good friend Silvia was very happy and proud for her.

After the training session, Anastasia drove Silvia home. Silvia was a 5'9'' tall 21-year-old girl of Italian heritage with dark hair and blue eyes. She had a cute feminine look but was just as athletic as Anastasia. She used to be in the same volleyball team together with her. The two were close friends.

Silvia was still in awe of Anastasia's triumph. "I'm so proud of you. You beat up that pathetic male thug. It's crazy that he was armed and you were totally unarmed yet you still beat him with ease. What a strong woman you are," Silvia complimented her good friend.

"We are all strong women in our club, Silvia. I hope that what I did will give encouragement to all of you. You would probably be able to beat up that thug as well," said Anastasia.

Silvia thought about what Anastasia just said for a moment. Anastasia's triumph was indeed a great encouragement to her. They used to be equally good at playing volleyball back in the day. Silvia started to feel that if Anastasia was able to beat up a man, maybe she would indeed be able to do the same.

"Maybe you're right," said Silvia. "Thinking about that thug, he sounds like a lot of Italian men I know. They act like some macho mafiosos. I wouldn't be surprised if beneath all that bravado there isn't much fighting ability just like with that thug that you beat up. I think my brother Roberto is like that too."

Anastasia barely knew Silvia's brother Roberto despite being so close to Silvia. Silvia didn't talk about her family much. Anastasia became curious. "Really? What is your brother like?" asked Anastasia.

"He can be really annoying. He is 4 years older than me. We often get into some pointless verbal fights. He always tries to shut me up with some macho act. He is a known womanizer and has very little respect for women. What more should I say? I think you get the picture," said Silvia.

"Didn't you say he went to some other city to study?" said Anastasia.

"He did but he has a summer break now and is at home all the time being a jerk," said Silvia.

"I didn't know your brother is such a problem. You never talk much about your family," said Anastasia.

"It's just too boring to talk about. As for my annoying brother, I just try to ignore him, what else can I do?" said Silvia.

"If he gives you hard time, maybe you should just beat him up like I beat up that thug," Anastasia laughed.

"I know you're joking but you really gave us girls at the club a lot of inspiration. Maybe I should be more assertive," Silvia started to wonder.

They arrived to Silvia's home. She lived with her family. Anastasia wanted to drop her and say goodbye but Silvia encouraged her that they should hang out some more. "I'm so bored here, why don't you go inside with me for a drink? We could chat a little bit more, it's fun!"

Anastasia agreed and decided to spend some more time with her friend. Silvia was from a rich family and they had a big and luxurious house. They went to the kitchen and sat down.

"What do you want to drink?" Silvia asked and walked to the fridge.

"I don't, give me some juice or something," said Anastasia.

"You know what? I think we should celebrate your victory a bit! How about I get us some really fine and expensive Italian wine?" said Silvia.

"Wine? I don't know. You know that I don't like to drink alcohol much," Anastasia wasn't sure about it. She was really dedicated to her training and her athletic lifestyle.

"I know. But you really deserve a treat. Just relax and let me spoil you a bit," said Silvia. She walked behind Anastasia who was sitting on a chair and started to gently massage her back a bit and said, "You train so hard, you deserve a bit of a break from all that. Something to relieve all this stress."

Anastasia liked the affection her friend Silvia was showing to her. She gave in and decided that she could allow herself to have a cheat day and drink some wine for a change.

As Silvia was gently rubbing Anastasia's back and encouraged her to have some wine with her, her brother Roberto walked in to grab something to eat from the fridge. He briefly greeted the two girls and they greeted him back. He then left back to his room.

Silvia decided that they should rather go to her room. "I think we should go to my room where we will have more privacy. My brother walking around the house annoys me. I don't want him to listen to our girl talk. I'll grab the wine bottle and you take those two glasses and we'll go upstairs," said Silvia.

The girls went to Silvia's room and started drinking wine. They were having a good time together already and now the wine just made it even better. Anastasia and Silvia were chatting and laughing. They joked a lot about how laughingly pathetic the modern men were. The hours were flying by and it was soon very late in the evening.

"I'm so sad but I'll really have to go now," said Anastasia. "Thank you for such a great time!"

Silvia was sad that her friend had to leave but she understood that it was very late. "Thank you for a great time as well!"

"I love you!" said Anastasia and hugged Silvia for goodbye.

Just as Anastasia wanted to leave, Silvia grabbed her hand to prevent her for leaving. "Come on, just give me a goodnight kiss for goodbye," said Silvia who was sitting on her bed.

Anastasia leaned down and quickly kissed her friend on the cheek. She liked exchanging these affectionate gestures with Silvia to show each other how close they were. "Now you should give me one as well," said Anastasia.

Silvia kissed her back. "One more for me on the other cheek!" said Silvia. Anastasia sat down on Silvia's bed and gave her a kiss and got another one in return.

Anastasia kept looking at Silvia. Anastasia was into men but had some lesbian feelings and experimented with girls in the past. As she was looking at Silvia's beautiful face and her blue eyes, she was feeling more and more attracted to her.

Silvia was looking back at Anastasia. "Do you want one more?" said Silvia.

Anastasia didn't answer anything back but just passionately kissed Silvia on the lips. The wine was making her more bold than usually. She was starting to lose her self control.

Silvia couldn't resist Anastasia's passionate kiss as well. She had some lesbian feelings too. The two girls started making out passionately. Emotions were getting the best of them. A lot of repressed feelings about each other and repressed frustrations about men were starting to burst out as they were losing self control and were letting their passion to fully take over. They were kissing each other wildly.

Meanwhile Silvia's brother Roberto was in the kitchen and just finished his late dinner. Roberto was a bit taller than his sister at 5'10''. He had semi-long dark hair and blue eyes and had some facial hair and had a slim physique.

Just as Roberto was about to go to his room, his mother Ilaria walked by and said, "When you go back to your room, can you please just remind Silvia that she forgot her gym bag in the kitchen." Silvia forgot about it when she got home as she was too busy with her guest. She just dropped the bag in the middle of the kitchen and left it there.

Silvia's room was right next to Roberto's so Roberto did what his mother wanted and stopped at Silvia's room on the way to his own room.

Roberto opened the door of Silvia's room. "Silvia, our mother... Oh!" Roberto was shocked to see his sister passionately making out with another woman.

Silvia and Anastasia stopped and looked at Roberto and didn't know what to say. It was very awkward.

Roberto didn't know what to say at first but then started to laugh. "Well, what is going on here! I didn't know my sister is a lesbian!"

"It's not what you think it is!" said Silvia.

Roberto continued to laugh. "Sure, sure..." said Roberto.

Silvia was feeling embarrassed and didn't say anything back anymore. It became very awkward.

Roberto decided to tease his sister a little more, "To think about all those times you mocked me for being a womanizer and bringing all those different women home. You seem to like women in the same way that I do! It seems like you are now following your older brother's footsteps!"

"Shut up! You moron!" Silvia was furious at her brother making jokes after he walked into her room without a warning like this and interrupted her and Anastasia. "What do you even want here in my room? Get out!"

"I just wanted to inform you that our mother wants you to remove your stinky bag from the kitchen. You shouldn't leave your stuff all over the house, you lazy woman!" said Roberto.

Roberto and Silvia's mother Ilaria was Italian but their father was German. They got used to speaking German at home so Anastasia could understand what Roberto and Silvia were arguing about. She wasn't pleased about Roberto teasing his sister but ultimately didn't want to meddle in Silvia's family affairs. She just gently placed her hand on Silvia's shoulder to give her some comfort. Silvia felt encouraged by that gesture. There were now two women against one man. She didn't want to allow her brother talk to her like this.

"At least I worked out today. That's why I forgot my gym bag there, I was tired from training. When was the last time you worked out? And you dare to call me lazy?" said Silvia.

"Just because you did some girly push ups and some sit ups doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want in this house for the rest of the day," said Roberto.

"Look who is talking! What the hell do you do in this house all day? Nothing! It's also funny that you make fun out of my training, when you are probably totally out of shape. You would get outperformed by us athletic women at our club. We would kick your butt, you wimp!" said Silvia. She was getting really emotional and fired up. Having Anastasia by her side was making her more confident.

Roberto was getting increasingly annoyed with Silvia's girl power comments that were becoming more and more frequent over the last couple of weeks. He also noticed that his sister was much more assertive and pugnacious than usual. Silvia usually used to back off from verbal arguments quickly but this time she was really defiant.

Silvia mentioned to Roberto that she was training at The Amazon Club with fellow athletic girls several times but he just ignored her. This time, however, he decided to tease her a bit by mocking their club to retaliate to her for calling him a wimp. "It looks more like a club for lesbians to me! If your training consists of cuddling with women I'm sure that I can perform quite well! Maybe you should borrow me your training partner," said Roberto.

Anastasia wanted to stay out of it but now that Roberto insulted her and her training club, she had to get involved. "Alright! That's enough! You idiot!" Anastasia was angry at Roberto's remarks. She quickly calmed down however. She was a guest at the house and didn't want to start some drama or even worse, a fight. The tensions were now really high.

For this reason, Anastasia quickly tried to calm everybody down, "You two stop arguing and don't insult our club, you moron! Just leave us alone now."

Roberto was angry at Anastasia for insulting him but eventually calmed down. "Whatever, you two sweethearts. Just get your bag out of the kitchen, Silvia, and then you two can continue with your romantic evening as far as I'm concerned."

Silvia stopped arguing as well. Roberto left the room. Anastasia looked at Silvia and said, "Don't worry about him. You held yourself well. You didn't let him insult you without insulting him back. You let him know that you don't like his macho act! I'm proud of you!"

"Thanks. I'm sorry for all of this. It was such a mess! I got so emotional, I'm so sorry!" said Silvia.

"Don't worry. We had a great time today. I think I should really leave now. We'll see each other tomorrow!" said Anastasia.

After Anastasia left, Silvia went to the kitchen to drink some water to prevent having a hangover after drinking wine. She then picked up her gym bag and went to the washing room to put her dirty gym clothes in the laundry. She finally went to her room, feeling very tired.

It was a warm summer evening. Silvia put on her short dark blue satin pajamas consisting of shorts and a matching camisole top with spaghetti straps. She loved how comfortable the soft feminine material felt against her skin. Before going to sleep, however, Silvia desperately needed to go to bathroom first. After drinking so much wine and water she needed to use the toilet.

Silvia's and Roberto's room were right next to each other's and the bathroom was in the same hallway opposite to the both rooms. Silvia went out of her room to go to the bathroom. The very next moment her brother came out of the room as well, also needing to go to the toilet. He was wearing just his gray boxer shorts. There were still a lot of tensions between them after exchanging so many taunts and insults between each other that day.

Silvia reached the bathroom door first. "I'll go first. Wait a bit," said Silvia. Roberto was right next to her, however, and felt like he should go in first.

"No you won't!" said Roberto and pushed Silvia away. There was just a lot of animosity between them at the moment and Roberto wanted to assert his authority a bit.

Silvia was furious at her brother. As Roberto walked into the bathroom, Silvia decided that she had enough. She was very emotional and encouraged by Anastasia's example of how to deal with male thugs decided to start a fight with her older brother!

Before Roberto could close the door, Silvia jumped on him from behind and wrapped herself around his back. "You bitch!" Silvia started to shout.

Roberto tried to shake Silvia off of him but she was wrapped around him really tight. "What the hell is wrong with you!" Roberto started to shout back.

Roberto desperately try to regain his balance and then shake Silvia off, but her entire weight on him was making it harder and harder for him to stand. As he took a few steps forward, Roberto quickly fell to his knees with Silvia still wrapped around his back. The bathroom was very large and luxurious with a big bathtub on one side and toilet on the other. As they fell down, Silvia and Roberto landed near the big bathtub.

Roberto was now using all his strength to fight back. He wanted to flip Silvia over but as they were tussling around Silvia somehow managed to maneuver on top of Roberto .

Silvia now had Roberto pinned down. Roberto was now in a very unlucky situation as he was stuck in the corner between the wall and the bathtub with Silvia pushing him down.

Silvia really surprised him and it all happened so quick. Roberto was in a very desperate position and he knew it. Silvia's weight and her strong athletic legs and arms were pushing him down and combined with having so little space to maneuver presented a pretty much impossible challenge for him to get up. Roberto now felt helplessly trapped.

"You wimp!" Silvia started to taunt Roberto. She sensed that she was victorious. She got very lucky but her bold plan worked. She now had her brother right where she wanted - she had him helplessly subdued under her. Silvia was now in full control, "What are you going to do now?"

"Get off of me, you crazy bitch!" Roberto started to shout in anger. He couldn't believe that his little sister who was 4 years younger than him had the audacity to physically attack him like this. It was also very embarrassing that she managed to subdue him, no matter what the circumstances were.

"What did you call me? I think I need to teach you a lesson!" Silvia was now equally emotional as her brother.

Roberto now realized that his sister wasn't going to release him and tried some more desperate attempts to free himself. "Wait until I get up you stupid bitch. I promise you I will retaliate for this! I will beat you up! Let me go now!" Roberto was furious. His attempts to get up were futile however. Silvia managed to keep him pinned down and cornered in a desperate position.

Despite being in full control of the situation, Silvia felt a bit intimidated by her brother's threats. She felt like her brother could indeed do something crazy and punch her if she would let him back up while he was emotional and angry like this.

"You stupid caveman! Calm down you hothead! I'm not going to let you up until you admit that you lost!" Silvia was determined to keep her brother down.

Roberto had too much pride to admit that he lost a physical confrontation to his 4 years younger sister. He kept barking back at Silvia in fury, "I lost what? You cowardly assaulted me from behind and got lucky that I landed trapped in this corner. You will have to let me up eventually and then I will kick your ass for this you bitch!"

Silvia remained calm, "Alright then. You give me no choice but to keep holding you down here. Until you behave like a child, I will keep you restrained and helpless like one!"

Roberto tried to get up a few more times but he was really trapped in the corner right next to the slippery wall and the bathtub. He took a bit of a break to recover some energy. As he was resting while he was pinned down, the feelings of shame and humiliation started to kick in. He couldn't stand looking at his younger sister having him subdued like this. Silvia, on the other hand, had a really triumphant look on her face. Her feminine satin camisole and shorts that she was wearing were adding to the Roberto's humiliation as they were very clearly reminding him that he was at the mercy of a woman.

Silvia was enjoying this a lot. After all the taunts and insults that she exchanged with her brother that day, this was very satisfying. "So you're not going to admit that you lost? Fine then. We have all night! I'll just sit on you!"

"You bitch!" Roberto kept insulting Silvia back. He was clearly getting really frustrated.

"Just to remind you, the reason why I wanted to go the bathroom in the first place is because I needed to take a leak. If I will have to hold you down for much longer I will just have to empty my bladder on you." said Silvia.

Roberto was now starting to get a bit worried. This would have been utterly humiliating. "Don't you dare!"

"I'm afraid you'll giving me no choice! I won't be able to hold it for much longer. I really have to go. If you won't admit your defeat and capitulate soon enough, I will piss all over you!" Silvia started to threaten Roberto some more.

Roberto felt like Silvia could be crazy and emotional enough to do something like that. He decided to swallow his pride before things could get even worse and even more humiliating. Every second that his younger sister had him subdued and at her mercy was pure torture for him. Roberto couldn't hold on any longer. "Alright, you win!"

Despite Roberto admitting his defeat, Silvia was still a bit hesitant. She was still worried that her hothead brother might try to retaliate. "You need to promise me that you won't try to do anything stupid if I let you up!" said Silvia.

Roberto was now completely frustrated. "Ok then. I promise. What more do you want me to do? Stop playing games with me! I demand you let me up now!" said Roberto.

"You don't make any demands here!" Silvia was now getting angry at her brother again. "You won't order me around anymore! You know what, from now on I will only take orders from women in this house! If you want me to get up, call our mother to come her and if she tells me to let you go, I will do it," said Silvia.

Silvia was proud of herself that she figured out such a great plan. When their mother will be present, Roberto won't dare to attack her. She was also very happy that their mother will witness the sight of her dominating her older brother, her sitting on top of him.

"You bitch! You'll pay for this!" Roberto couldn't believe how humiliating this was. He now had to beg his mother to save him from being tormented by his younger sister. He had no other choice. At least his father was away on a business trip so he won't witness his humiliation. "Mom!!! Mom!!! Come here!!!" Roberto started to shout.

Eventually, their mother Ilaria heard the shouting and came to the bathroom to see what was going on. She opened the door and walked in wearing her beige silk robe.

"What is going on here?" Ilaria said. She looked and was shoked to see her son being helplessly pinned down by her daughter. She was now really curious what happened.

"This crazy bitch attacked me from behind and cornered me here. She doesn't want to let me go now," said Roberto. He felt extremely ashamed and emasculated but was at least glad that his mom responded to his calls for help.

Silvia was eager to tell her side of the story. "He started it! He was rude to me and pushed me away. I had to teach him a lesson," said Silvia.

Ilaria was still in shock to see Silvia in a dominant position on top of her 4 years older brother. She didn't want to take sides, but she was feeling a little bit embarrassed for her son.

Ilaria just wanted this to be over and decided to assert her authority, "Let him go Silvia. You two should stop behaving like little children! Don't you dare to fight anymore in this house! This is embarrassing! When will you two finally grow up?"

Silvia finally let Roberto to get up. They were both still very angry at each other but didn't dare to continue to fight in front of their mother.

Ilaria noticed that there was still a lot of animosity between them and insisted that they shake hands and apologize to each other. They did what their mother wanted and shook hands. However despite this gesture of friendship there were clearly still tensions between them.

Ilaria left the bathroom and went back to her room. Silvia then told Roberto, "Now give me privacy and let me use the bathroom. You will get to use it when I'm done." Roberto was feeling too defeated and embarrassed to protest and left the bathroom in shame.

When Silvia was done and left the bathroom. Roberto was waiting for his turn. As the two met in the hallway, they quickly exchanged some more insults.

"You bitch!" said Roberto.

"You pussy!" Silvia said back to him.

Roberto then walked into the bathroom. He was determined to get back at his sister for humiliating him as soon as possible.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amazonia; 06-Aug-18 at 09:00.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post: