Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Aug-18, 01:13
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How not to fight a drunk girl

Nice instalment...
The Following User Says Thank You to HermanDG For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-18, 03:44
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Whoa whoa wee whoa there Rabbit! There are legal rules and regs to moving in and out of condos you can't just tell the current tenant I'm moving in like that without his say so and getting your name on the lease. I mean who does this girl think she is his supreme master capable of kicking his but and maki g him do whatever she feels 😉😉. Like a little teen girl could ever control a big college man.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-18, 08:45
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

The situation itself is crazy hot, but some of the things Jessica says are really exciting, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
“What - you don’t like being called FuckFace?”

“It’s just plain crass.”

“Aww…” she strokes my chin with her index ginger and laughs when I slap her hand away. “Why don’t you make me stop saying it then?”
I just love that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyandy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She addresses me like an out-of-line child. “Now Justin, we talked about this. I don’t want to hear any kind of excuse comin’ out of that mouth of yours – that mouth I’m going to be sitting on in a little bit. You just put on those gloves or I’ll start beating on you right damn now. Got it?”
Also damned hot.

Quote:
She kicks off her UGGs to go barefoot and pulls off her hoodie, then hooks her thumbs in the waistband of her Yoga pants and starts to pull them down.

“Hey! Hey!” I protest, What do you think you’re doing?”

She looks at me as though I were slow-witted. “These are my favorite leggings. I don’t want to stain them when I cum on your face.” She wiggles her ass as the leggings come down and stands facing me in skimpy white panties, a blue sports bra and starts bouncing a little on the balls of her feet.
This whole situation would be a dream come true for me. Justin is one lucky bastard.

Quote:
“Cruel nicknames are mean,” I say, “I agree with you one-hundred percent on that.”

She pats me on the cheek, still very much in command, sitting easily on top of me. “That’s sweet.”

“So, can you not call me FuckFace anymore?”

Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth to hide a huge smile. “Damn! You’re right! That makes me sound kinda mean!”

“You think?”

Now she leans over me, planting her hands on either side of my head. She brings her face close to mine so our noses almost touch. Softly, she says “But just because I stop calling you that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop doing that. You know what’s coming, right?”
I love her attitude and confidence.

Quote:
“Here is my pussy, here is your face
This means I own you
This is your place…”
You've created another brilliant character, mate, and I am loving this story. Thank you so much.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-18, 15:49
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Great story. I like how you included the male vs male fight in the beginning where Justin's embarrassing loss to a drunk man starts making Jessica question his manliness.

Maybe you should include someone else beating up Justin in front of Jessica so that she loses respect for him even more and starts treating him like a complete wimp.

Like for example some younger female relative of Jessica coming to a visit, for example a 16 year old who behaves respectful at first but then they start drinking alcohol and the 16-year-old suddenly starts behaving like a bratty little girl due to the effects of alcohol. She then starts taunting Justin about his losses to Jessica and challenges him herself and then the sober Justin manages to lose to a drunk bratty girl and his sense of manliness completely evaporates in front of Jessica. The girl apologizes the next day but the irreparable damage to Justin's ego and manhood has already been done.

That's just some idea I got after reading this and since you're title is about fighting drunk girls. Maybe you'll like it.

Last edited by Amazonia; 21-Aug-18 at 16:01.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 17:45
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Wednesday is a full day of classes with two labs so I usually get up early, but I don't usually do it with a face rubbed raw by a teenaged girls crotch and a humiliation hangover. If I had a choice I'd take an alcohol hangover any day - at least you know at some point that it's going to end. I don't know if a shame hangover ever will.

I start in with a long shower trying to wash away some of the mental anguish, wolf down some cereal and hustle off to campus. As I do I start calling Dean but he doesn't pick up. All morning, in and out of class I keep hitting redial but get nothing. Ditto for text.

I have a two-hour break at noon so I get in my car and start driving around the Ann Arbor campus looking for his pickup. It's a two-tone King Ranch Ford F250 Crew Cab and it's kind of hard to miss but I come up empty. After my four o'clock class I blow off my evening lecture and head over to the dorm where Jessica rooms but I don't see anything in the parking lot. As a last resort I head back to the condo and as I round the corner I see Dean's truck backed up to the front door. I park in a hurry and race over just as Dean is coming out carrying a box overflowing with clothes. In the back of the truck I see a lot more boxes, probably everything he brought with him.

"Dean!"

He stops dead for a moment when he hears me, then resumes. "Sorry, bro, “he says hurriedly, "didn't want to spring it on you like this but I'm out of here."

"What's up? What's going on?" I try to get in front of him but her won’t make eye contact and goes back inside for another load.

"Don't have time to talk," he says, stuffing a big green garbage bag with some things from his closet floor. He looks around to see if there's anything he missed.

"Dean, come on, man! Tell me what's going on!"

Finally he looks at me and I see he's got an angry-looking welt on his cheek, his hair is mussed, and he has a wild look in his eye. He says, "Look - something's come up and I have to go back to Dallas."

"Dallas?! But you're paid up here for another six months!"

"You know what? Fuck it. Fuck the money, fuck this condo and fuck Michigan. I'm out."

He brushes by me as I stand with my mouth hanging open, jumps into his truck and peels out. I stand there watching him until he rounds the corner.

It's nearly seven o'clock when I hear a key in the front door. I'm sitting at the kitchen table on my laptop but don't get up. I have a sinking feeling I know who it is.

"Follow me, ladies," Jessica calls out cheerfully and pushes the door open. She's carrying a big suitcase in one hand and an armful of sweaters in the other. She sees me sitting there and lights up with a sunny smile. "Hi Sugar! I didn't know you'd be here - I thought you had a late class on Wednesday."

She doesn't stop for a response and heads into what had been Dean's room and begins piling clothes onto the bed. I hear the front door bang into the wall and see two young girls come in carrying bags. They look around the room as they head into the bedroom, completely ignoring me.

"Oh, this is really cute" I hear one of them say. "This is so much better than the dorm."

A moment later Jessica comes out with the two girls in tow. "Justin, this is my friend Tiffany and this is Mercedes. They’re like my best friends in the whole wide world."

“Aww…” the two girls say, and pat her affectionately on the arm.

I nod silently. They could all be sisters they are so much alike in the way they are dressed, their youth, and their quick, birdlike-movements. They give me a little wave.

"I just have a few more things. Would y'all mind giving us delicate young girls a hand?" Jessica looks at me expectantly as Tiffany and Mercedes titter. They seem to be completely under her thrall.

I know a showdown is coming but I don't want it in public so I rise to my feet and go outside where an old Honda Civic is loaded with the rest of Jessica’s belongings. We make a couple of more trips, the girls all gabbing away a mile a minute until the car is empty. The two handmaidens get in and drive away and I go inside where Jessica is in the kitchen going through the cupboards.

She looks at me frowny-faced and says, "Y'all have anything good to eat? All I see is Ramen."

Now it's showdown time.

"What in the FUCK do you think you're doing?!" I practically explode. "You can't march in here and lay claim like some... some... hillbilly homesteader!"

She bats her eyes at me. "I really don't think there's any need for that sort of language," she says primly, "You know, one of the things I really liked about you is your vocabulary. I suggest you use it young man."

I start to say a number of things, entire sentences log-jammed in my throat, but nothing comes out and I open and close my mouth several times.

She goes over to the table and pats it. "Why don't you sit here for a moment Justin, I know you must have a lot of questions and it's just vital we start out on the right foot, don't you think? I know a lot of relationships that have busted up faster than a gangbangers birthday party because there was no communication and I'd just hate to see that happen to us. Sit down, Sugar."

I finally remember how to work my vocal chords. "We don't have a relationship," I manage to utter finally as I sit across from her.

She cocks her pretty head and looks at me like I'm teasing her. "Well now, you know that's not true. After what we've been through this last week? I'd say we have the beginnings of a very good relationship."

"What?!! You call the way you treated me the beginning of a good relationship! You...you..." My vaunted vocabulary seems to be failing me as I’m so outraged I can barely think.

"Well you know," she says, leaning forward as though she were about to share some intimate secret, "the most difficult part of any relationship is finding that spark, that special chemistry that brings two people together. I think we had that at the get-go, don't you?"

"That wasn’t a spark – that was friction from you rubbing your vagina all over my face!”

She tilts her head back and laughs. “Oh, listen to you – you are so funny!”

“Look, Jessica; I don’t know what you think is happening here but you are not staying. This is ridiculous!”

She leans back in the chair and starts rummaging through a little purse hanging from a shoulder strap. She’s dressed in a long-sleeved top under a furry vest and another pair of yoga pants – black this time, and her shoulder-length blonde hair falls loose as she looks through her purse. “I think I have a coupon in here for pizza if I can find it. This purse ain’t very big but I can never seem to find anything…”

“Jessica – are you listening to me? This is an untenable situation. You cannot stay here.”

“Here it is,” she says triumphantly, holding up a slip of paper. She looks at me and nods. “You see, there’s one of those words I so admire when you talk. Un-ten- a- ble. I like the sound of that, what’s it mean?”

I lean forward until we’re almost nose-to-nose. “It means that this arrangement is a non-starter. It can’t happen!”

She leans back and folds her arms across her chest, which only serves to emphasize the fullness under her top. I try to ignore it. “And why not?” she says.

“Well…well… for one thing. What about Dean?”

“Dean and I are O-V-E-R.” she spells out as if I were a kindergartener, “We are so through. Did he tell you he’s going back to Dallas? I told him he should tell you, it’s only common courtesy.”

“What happened?”

She loops her hair behind her ear and starts drumming her fingers on the tabletop. “Before we get into that can you call in for a pizza? It’s kind of a long story and I’m so hungry I could eat anything that don’t eat me first.”

“Jesus!” I snatch the coupon and call in an order while she smiles sweetly.

“I’m broke, too,” she says, smiling winsomely, “Y’all have any money to pay for it?”

“Fine, fine,” I say impatiently, “But what about Dean?”

“Okay, here’s what happened, but you have to promise to get all judg-ey on me. You do that sometimes.”

“Just tell me.”

She sighs and looks upwards as though searching for a written clue on the ceiling. I can’t help but notice the way her chest expands when she inhales.

She starts in, “So Sunday night we’re hanging out in my room, not doin’ nothin’, just talkin’, and I start thinking about how you and him wrestled and if you didn’t have your head up your ass you might have been able to beat him. Then I think about how easy I whupped you and wonder how I’d do against Dean.”

“You didn’t.”

“Yep. Now, me and him go way back to when I was a sophomore and had been getting’ in a lot of fights. To tell the truth I was kinda sick of it and Dean was this handsome jock, real popular and all, and we just sorta clicked. We’ve been together ever since but I never thought about what it would be like to wrestle him. So anyway, we were lyin’ on my bed and I start getting’ frisky with him, kinda playful, actin’ like I’m gonna pin him. So one thing leads to another and before you know it – BAM! – we are goin’ at it like two cats in an alley. You shoulda seen us.”

I can see where this is headed and get a sinking feeling in my gut. She’s perched on the edge of her chair waving her arms and using a lot of gestures to describe the action, getting more animated as she goes. She pauses and says, “Ain’t you got a Coke or somethin’? I’m as dry as a bad well.”

I get up and go to the fridge and get her a Sprite as she pops the top and continues.

“So I got him in a headlock, you know, like I did with you and his face is all smushed in chest? I almost have him pinned and goes kinda crazy and starts thrashin’ about like a wild man, bangin’ into the wall, poundin’ on my back and we end up rolling’ off the bed onto the floor and I lose my hold. He gets up on his knees and looks at me and his eyes are blazin’! I know he’s pissed off now and he starts talkin’ to me like he never done before, callin’ me a bitch and whatnot, askin’ me if I’m crazy.”

She takes another sip and says, “When’s that pizza comin’ anyway?”

“Ten minutes.”

“Okay. So, I don’t take too kindly to bein’ called the B-word and I tell him to take it back. He says he won’t. I say you will or I’ll make you. He says ‘Girl, you are out of your blow-dried mind if you think you can talk to me like that’. Then he calls me the B-word again.”

“You don’t like that.”

“No sir, I do not. I think it’s disrespectful. So anyway, now I’m madder than a wet hen and tell him to take it back and he won’t so I’m on him like a duck on a June bug. I dive at him and we start wrasslin’ around on the floor and in a little bit I catch him in a real good arm bar. You know what that is?”

“Uh, I’m not really sure.”

She winks and says, “Maybe I’ll show you some time. Anyway, poor old Dean don’t know what to do at this point except cuss, callin’ me everything except my name. So I’m still mad so I get him on his back and sit on him, a schoolboy pin, my Va-Jay-Jay tucked up right under his chin and his arms pinned under my knees. Then I start slappin’ him back and forth like I did to you, tellin’ him this is what happens when you insult a lady. Now his eyeballs are poppin’ out of his head and he somehow finds the strength to throw me off. We both get up on our feet and I’ll be damned if he doesn’t take a swing at me! His girlfriend!”

“Dean hit you?”

“He damn sure tried! This ain’t no more fun wrasslin’ now. So I duck his punch - you could see it comin’ a mile away- then hit him with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head and he drops like a sack of cement. Now I feel kind of bad because I think it really hurt him.”

“He had a red welt on his cheek.”

“Yeah, that was me. So I bend down to try to help him up and he just bats my hands away. I say, ‘Dean, let me help you,’ and he says ‘Just back away from me you crazy bitch.’ And I get mad all over again and tell him if he ever calls me that again I will beat the snot out of him. He starts to say somethin’ and I stand over him and cock my fist. I say, ‘Do you doubt I can beat your ass, cowboy?’ No lie, I was ready to knock him out. But then, don’t it beat all if he don’t start cryin’. Tears rollin’ down his cheek like a little waterfall and he says ‘I’m leavin’. And I’m never comin’ back!’ Then he crawls over to the door and I chase him out to the parking lot tellin’ him all sorts of things. Then he drove away.”

I feel sympathy for Dean. He wasn’t the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but he was an okay guy. “Well, he’s gone now. But that doesn’t mean you get to move right in here. This is my condo.” I glare at her as she sips her Sprite.

“Look,” she says, carefully placing the can on the table and delicately dabbing at the corner of her mouth with her little finger, “I know I might have come across as a little bit… bossy… the other night…”

“Bossy?! You call sitting on my face a little bit bossy?! It was practically rape!”

She frowns. “And I’ll do it again right this minute if you don’t calm the fuck down. Just settle.”

I blanch inwardly. The look she is giving me is a no-nonsense kind of look.

She says, somewhat calmer, “Here’s the thing… I know I kinda roughed you up the other night, and maybe took you by surprise, but there’s one thing you have to admit.” She waits expectantly for my response.

“Okay. What’s that?”

“You think I’m hot.” She smiles smugly as she says it, waiting for me to deny it.

“I…I…” Hell, I don’t know what to say at this point. “So what?” I finally get out.

She smiles again. “So maybe if you stop kickin’ up a fuss I’ll show you my titties.”

“Jesus…” I wipe my face with my hand and try to stall while I think of a rejoinder. “Look – titties is a slang form of the word ‘teats’ which is term for the udder of a female mammal. Are you a female mammal?”

“Damn! I don’t know.”

“You are not; you are a young lady. Say, ‘breasts’.”

She blinks a couple of times then gives me a sly grin. “Alright – I’ll show you my breasts. Is that what you want? Ever since I was in junior high guys have been wanting to see my ‘breasts’.” She uses air quotes when she says the word ‘breasts’.

“Well, I don’t –“

She gets up from her chair and comes over to where I’m seated. She doesn’t say a word as she drops her purse, shrugs out of her vest, and, grabbing the bottom of her top, pulls it up over head, standing before me in her yoga pants and a black bra that is over flowing with her full, creamy breasts. Then she reaches behind her and unsnaps her bra which adds to the pile of clothing on the floor.

I can’t take my eyes off her chest. She has a golden tan on most of her body, and the whiteness of her breasts make them look even larger, and it’s made even more remarkable by the rest of her well-muscled torso. Most strong girls have such low body fat they don’t have much in the way of boobs but Jessica is an exception. I see a spray of freckles across the upper part and the slightly puffy protruding pink nipples and my mouth goes dry.

She moves forward and effortlessly climbs onto my lap facing me and takes my face between her hands. “Now Justin, don’t tell me we can’t come to some sort of agreement here. I know we can get along like two peas in a pod if you just pull that stick out of your ass and loosen up a little.” She leans forward and pulls my head down into her chest. She smells like a spring garden. “You can have visitation rights to the gals if you like,” she murmurs into my ear.

I’m ready to spend the evening in her cleavage but the doorbell rings and I realize the pizza guy is here and I come to my senses. I start to rise but she playfully maintains a hold on me as I struggle to get to my feet. “Hold on there, buckaroo, where are you going?” she giggles.

I feel the strength in those arms once again as I’m held tight against her. “The pizza!” I say, muffled by warm flesh.

She releases me and I stagger to the front door and pay the pizza guy, who catches a glimpse of her behind me and practically has a cardiac arrest. I slam the door in his face and go back to the table, where she is back in her chair, still topless, her heavy breasts swaying a little as she cups her chin in her hand grinning at me. “I’m so hungry I could eat the south end of a north bound cow,” she says.

I drop the pizza box on the table and stand there woozily while I watch the busty teenager pick up a slice of pizza and try to inhale it. I feel like I’m high on something. Running my fingers through my hair I try to regain my foothold on reality.

“Okay, Jessica, Okay… now listen, I have a girlfriend. This could never work! Do you know what she’d say if she found out I had a roommate that was built like a porn star?”

“Aww… that’s sweet. Do you really think I look as good as one of them plastic surgery girls?”

“Never mind. This isn’t going to work. You can’t stay.”

She has a mouthful of pizza and can’t answer right away but she finally swallows, takes a napkin to wipe tomato sauce off her chin and says, “Okay, Justin, I understand where you’re coming from, I really do! But here’s the deal – I can whip your ass and we both know it. Furthermore, I can hold you down and rub my pussy all over your face, take a nice video of it, and post it on IG. What do you think this mythical girlfriend of yours will say when she sees that?”

I gape at her while she looks at me chewing contentedly. After a while I say, “She’s not mythical. Her name is Janice.”

“And where is Janice?” she asks me with her mouth full.

“She’s in Chicago.”

She bangs her hand on the table and says, “That settles it! She’s never gonna find out - I’m stayin’. Case closed.”

Last edited by boyandy; 22-Aug-18 at 22:23.
Old 22-Aug-18, 18:43
Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30 Points: 5,216, Level: 30
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Another great installment, your dialogue has always been amazing. Can't wait to hear more about Jessica!
The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous 14 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 20:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Oh, right, Janice is never going to find out. Because, obviously Jessica has never read a Boyandy story before. I can't see any way Justin is going to be able to kick her out, anyway, so he should accept it for the blessing it is. If he doesn't I would move in with her in a heartbeat. Thanks for this, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 20:21
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh, right, Janice is never going to find out. Because, obviously Jessica has never read a Boyandy story before. I can't see any way Justin is going to be able to kick her out, anyway, so he should accept it for the blessing it is. If he doesn't I would move in with her in a heartbeat. Thanks for this, mate.

I'll let her know!
Thanks mixfightor. I read your comments about dialogue last post I really started thinking it over. I think the tendency in this forum is to focus on action, but as you and Amazonia pointed out, dialogue can be pretty friggin' hot too, so I really worked on it. Thanks again for the comments. I really, really enjoyed writing this one. I feel like I've know a few Jessica's before - just not how Justin has...

Last edited by boyandy; 22-Aug-18 at 20:21. Reason: duplicate
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 20:27
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
I'll let her know!
Thanks mixfightor. I read your comments about dialogue last post I really started thinking it over. I think the tendency in this forum is to focus on action, but as you and Amazonia pointed out, dialogue can be pretty friggin' hot too, so I really worked on it. Thanks again for the comments. I really, really enjoyed writing this one. I feel like I've know a few Jessica's before - just not how Justin has...
Personally I like nothing more than taunting and trash-talk. Taunting for breakfast, taunting for lunch, taunting for dinner and then the big fight and the winner gloating over the loser with some more taunting for good night, making the loser pay for all the trash talk he/she uttered while the winner gets away with it and becomes even more cocky. This is my favorite type of story.

Last edited by Amazonia; 22-Aug-18 at 20:33.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-18, 22:21
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

LOL!
That must be why you're so good at it!