Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Dec-16, 07:03
Points: 5,327, Level: 31 Points: 5,327, Level: 31 Points: 5,327, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Scenario for a session with Arekah

Hi all,

I suggested the following scenario to Arekah. Of course this is very personal and fits my own fantasies, but l would appreciate any comment or advice especially if you relate to it and you also enjoy the combination of being loved and dominated by a tall muscular woman.

Herr the scenario:

I would love to be with you but even though you like me very much you don't think it's gonna work out. Because you love to dominate and squeeze your boyfriends as foreplay and during sex and you are afraid that if you lose control you could break me in half without even reliazing it.

So, now we meet in a hotel and I want to convince you that you can TAKE me as hard as you want, and I would love to do anything to satisfy you. So you accept to give it a try so I understand that it is going to be too much for me.
Old 17-Dec-16, 07:48
JohnODubhghaill

Default Re: Scenario for a session with Arekah

Arekah is perfect for a scenario like this. During what were excruciating bodyscissors', she'd often convincingly remind me that she wasn't even squeezing. She'd be able to speak/breathe perfectly while I was in extreme pain.
Old 17-Dec-16, 16:13
Points: 5,327, Level: 31 Points: 5,327, Level: 31 Points: 5,327, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnODubhghaill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arekah is perfect for a scenario like this. During what were excruciating bodyscissors', she'd often convincingly remind me that she wasn't even squeezing. She'd be able to speak/breathe perfectly while I was in extreme pain.
Thanks. Did you also try a role play scenario with Arekah? What was it then? How it worked out?
Old 17-Dec-16, 19:45
JohnODubhghaill

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhang223 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks. Did you also try a role play scenario with Arekah? What was it then? How it worked out?
I asked her in the emails to do a roleplay whereby I drop her up money (i.e. the session fee) under pretense of it being a repayment of a loan from a friend of mine to her. So the idea was that I would hand her back cash, then she would invite me in and (to my surprise/against my will) beat the c**p out of me.

I like roleplays like this because as far as Arekah knows, I could have been dropping money back for a friend, i.e. she couldn't be 100% certain that the person dropping off the money knew what she had in store for him.

Anyway, she never responded to my email suggestion so I presumed she wasn't up for it. But at the end of the session she said something like "why didn't you go ahead with the roleplay idea from your email? That would've been fun" so I guess I missed an opportunity for a good roleplay.