Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Mar-19, 18:32
Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Females who train + dating ?

Maybe it’s just me because I’m looking in the wrong place but why do females who train martial arts act pretty stuck up or play hard to get? I usually have no issues with dating or getting with females who don’t train but it never turns out well with females who trains.
Old 11-Mar-19, 19:40
Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24 Points: 3,523, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Females who train + dating ?

Ego. I think it's mainly the chicks that haven't been training for too long who think they are top shit (i.e. has done BJJ for half a year and thinks they can take on men with 50 lbs advantage in a fight).
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleCat For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 20:05
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

I don't think it's that they think they can beat any guy it's just they are a bit more independent and self-confident in general.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 20:30
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunk [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe it’s just me because I’m looking in the wrong place but why do females who train martial arts act pretty stuck up or play hard to get? I usually have no issues with dating or getting with females who don’t train but it never turns out well with females who trains.
It's probably just you. Or them.

The vast majority of women who train in any martial arts discipline simply do the thing, because it's what they enjoy doing. It isn't a factor in other areas of their lives.

If you fetishize or over-obsess about *their* involvement in martial arts, then you're going to be hypersensitive about things like this.

That said, no one should be "easy" to get. Know your worth.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 20:53
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Such a great Topic
I would love nothing more to be in a relationship with a girl who knows Martial arts (Especially jujitsu ) I can't stand girls that think its only for men.
And would love to have her as my teacher nothing ego about it - its love she care about me as I do to her.
Gils who do it are well disciplined outgoing adventurous meaning they like to do adventure stuff something I like doing as well and loyal.

The problem is I never get find such a girl, I always end up with one who hates it or thinks there no point in doing it. I'm to think what wrong with my outlook and what girls who do Martial Arts look in a man, because as of now I'm only getting ones that have no interest and never done it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's probably just you. Or them.

The vast majority of women who train in any martial arts discipline simply do the thing, because it's what they enjoy doing. It isn't a factor in other areas of their lives.

If you fetishize or over-obsess about *their* involvement in martial arts, then you're going to be hypersensitive about things like this.

That said, no one should be "easy" to get. Know your worth.
What do you mean ?
Please do explain. ve to hear your tips
Old 11-Mar-19, 20:55
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

This is the same kind of thing as the "hot girls are stuck up" theory. When you approach someone because of any one reason, whether it be how they look, how much money they have, whether they do martial arts, or any other reason, the chances of you checking one of those boxes for them is probably pretty small.

I think martial arts girls are like anyone else and would be very receptive to a guy they think is attractive. But I can tell girls in this element get turned off by all of the random guys asking how much they can lift, if they want to arm wrestle, and so on. No one likes that kind of attention.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 21:11
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is the same kind of thing as the "hot girls are stuck up" theory. When you approach someone because of any one reason, whether it be how they look, how much money they have, whether they do martial arts, or any other reason, the chances of you checking one of those boxes for them is probably pretty small.

I think martial arts girls are like anyone else and would be very receptive to a guy they think is attractive. But I can tell girls in this element get turned off by all of the random guys asking how much they can lift, if they want to arm wrestle, and so on. No one likes that kind of attention.
I never asked that question unless i;m married to her and we are at a stage of full trust and have children that level I probaly might for a laugh
not when I'm dating and certainly NOT soemone I don't know
Its just rude full stop
Old 11-Mar-19, 22:26
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you mean ?
Please do explain. love to hear your tips
Although the rare exception does exist, the large majority of women who train in martial arts do not have "so that I can improve my dating prospects" as a factor in why they chose to do so. There are martial artists who like it when a guy is into what they do - regardless of his reasons - but that has nothing to do with why SHE chose to study/practice in the first place.
Old 11-Mar-19, 22:42
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Although the rare exception does exist, the large majority of women who train in martial arts do not have "so that I can improve my dating prospects" as a factor in why they chose to do so. There are martial artists who like it when a guy is into what they do - regardless of his reasons - but that has nothing to do with why SHE chose to study/practice in the first place.
Yep. If she thinks you're interested because of 1 specific thing about her she's not likely to be impressed. Obviously there are exceptions to this but it's better to assume it's the case.
Old 11-Mar-19, 23:30
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never asked that question unless i;m married to her and we are at a stage of full trust and have children that level I probaly might for a laugh
not when I'm dating and certainly NOT soemone I don't know
Its just rude full stop
Yeah we are at a point in society that just about any kind of advance from a guy is borderline harassment and generally makes women feel uncomfortable if they are not mutually interested. Times have changed.

But even beyond that, a martial arts girl just probably isn't going to be flattered by a guy liking her because she's a martial artist. A Korean girl probably isn't going to like a guy who has a thing for asian girls. A tall girl probably isn't going to be receptive to a guy who likes tall girls. Those aren't traits that they would want to be desired for.

Now if a guy was really into martial arts himself, it would be very possible to hit it off with a female in a class if they clicked in other areas too. I just don't think a guy will have much luck if he is going around looking for a karate girl to dominate him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post: