Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 11-Mar-19, 22:58
Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Females who train + dating ?

In my opinion, they want security and someone who is better than their in that field.

Also, for example, I never saw any female doctor in a relationship with some men who are under their level. Most of them were with doctors also, and the ones who are not, they are with some big businessmen, professors or lawyers.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-19, 23:31
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca12345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah we are at a point in society that just about any kind of advance from a guy is borderline harassment and generally makes women feel uncomfortable if they are not mutually interested. Times have changed.

But even beyond that, a martial arts girl just probably isn't going to be flattered by a guy liking her because she's a martial artist. A Korean girl probably isn't going to like a guy who has a thing for asian girls. A tall girl probably isn't going to be receptive to a guy who likes tall girls. Those aren't traits that they would want to be desired for.

Now if a guy was really into martial arts himself, it would be very possible to hit it off with a female in a class if they clicked in other areas too. I just don't think a guy will have much luck if he is going around looking for a karate girl to dominate him.
Nothing to do with society of
"any kind of advance from a guy is borderline harassment and generally makes women feel uncomfortable " its just common sense rudness

"But even beyond that, a martial arts girl just probably isn't going to be flattered by a guy liking her because she's a martial artist."
Well no some may like the ideato be with guys who can work with them

"A Korean girl probably isn't going to like a guy who has a thing for Asian girls."
Yet there are East Asian girl who have a thing for white boys yknow white fever

"A tall girl probably isn't going to be receptive to a guy who likes tall girls. Those aren't traits that they would want to be desired for."
Now I know you're making stuff up

"Now if a guy was really into martial arts himself, it would be very possible to hit it off with a female in a class if they clicked in other areas too. I just don't think a guy will have much luck if he is going around looking for a karate girl to dominate him"

Wrong there are many guys that have no experince in MA have been hooked with girls that do or even married them

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Although the rare exception does exist, the large majority of women who train in martial arts do not have "so that I can improve my dating prospects" as a factor in why they chose to do so. There are martial artists who like it when a guy is into what they do - regardless of his reasons - but that has nothing to do with why SHE chose to study/practice in the first place.
I agree but somehow my luck always ends up with girl who doesn't
Old 12-Mar-19, 00:29
Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29 Points: 4,901, Level: 29
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh6 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nothing to do with society of
"any kind of advance from a guy is borderline harassment and generally makes women feel uncomfortable " its just common sense rudness

"But even beyond that, a martial arts girl just probably isn't going to be flattered by a guy liking her because she's a martial artist."
Well no some may like the ideato be with guys who can work with them

"A Korean girl probably isn't going to like a guy who has a thing for Asian girls."
Yet there are East Asian girl who have a thing for white boys yknow white fever

"A tall girl probably isn't going to be receptive to a guy who likes tall girls. Those aren't traits that they would want to be desired for."
Now I know you're making stuff up

"Now if a guy was really into martial arts himself, it would be very possible to hit it off with a female in a class if they clicked in other areas too. I just don't think a guy will have much luck if he is going around looking for a karate girl to dominate him"

Wrong there are many guys that have no experince in MA have been hooked with girls that do or even married them

Lol well maybe you have it all figured out. I'm not trying to be negative or saying it's impossible to find a martial arts woman. I'm just saying there isn't anything about martial arts that makes its participants less receptive to the opposite sex. There are other factors in play.

If you do a Venn diagram of what percentage of the female population that would date you at first sight and combine it with the percentage of women who do martial arts, the simple math says you may have a small overlap and you might introduce yourself to a lot of female martial artists before you find one that lands in the middle circle.
Old 12-Mar-19, 01:38
Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22 Points: 3,032, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Appreciate it guys. I’m not over obsessing it, it’s just my two cent on how my experience is with these certain type of females. Bu still young and I’ll just be patient for just the right one regardless if she trains or not.
Old 12-Mar-19, 07:08
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my opinion, they want security and someone who is better than their in that field.

Also, for example, I never saw any female doctor in a relationship with some men who are under their level. Most of them were with doctors also, and the ones who are not, they are with some big businessmen, professors or lawyers.
A curious thing I've noticed in Spain is that a good portion of female doctors are with men that hold careers you would call "below" being a doctor, such as policemen, nurses, liberal arts, etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-19, 09:54
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I have notice that too Mixed,

But I would like to said,

I don't agree on the part that a police officer is below a doctor

(with all the respect, this is my opinion nothing more)

I believe a police officer is equal with a doctor (at least), they are both very important figures in today society.

I think none of them is better or more important, but are complementary to each other.

From the cases I know, none of them will tell me that been a police officer is qualified as a low job....

Once again this is my opinion, everybody has one, some people might like it, some other might not ;-)

Have a lot of respect for doctor or police officer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-19, 10:35
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

I know when my spouse did martial arts that clubs can become "cultish/cliquish" and that many do pair up there. And because single women are the minority they may look for others who share that passion in the dojo.

Probably see the same at Crossfit too...... These activities that attract a certain type.

Last edited by lovefvsf; 12-Mar-19 at 15:07.
Old 12-Mar-19, 12:12
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,928 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefvsf [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know when my spouse did martial arts that clubs can become "cultish" and that many do pair up there. And because single women are the minority they may look for others who share that passion in the dojo.

Yeah, exactly. Think about it, women are a minority in those gyms and there are dozens of muscular athletic guys competing for their attention every days. They share common interests and social circle with those men too. An outsider would have to be something special in order to attract those women.
Old 12-Mar-19, 13:48
Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A curious thing I've noticed in Spain is that a good portion of female doctors are with men that hold careers you would call "below" being a doctor, such as policemen, nurses, liberal arts, etc.
Interesting, in my country - Croatia - I never saw neither one female doctor who isn't with some doctor or university professor, also, I didn't call them bellow because of my opinion but because of some social status, money and that kind of stuff. Of course, policemen, nurses and other professions are important part of every society.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ced [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have notice that too Mixed,

But I would like to said,

I don't agree on the part that a police officer is below a doctor

(with all the respect, this is my opinion nothing more)

I believe a police officer is equal with a doctor (at least), they are both very important figures in today society.

I think none of them is better or more important, but are complementary to each other.

From the cases I know, none of them will tell me that been a police officer is qualified as a low job....

Once again this is my opinion, everybody has one, some people might like it, some other might not ;-)

Have a lot of respect for a doctor or police officer.
Well, I didn't say that being a police inspector isn't a good and important role in society. I just said that I never saw any female doctor with someone who isn't a doctor, professor or lawyer. I believe there are examples of a female doctor with a police inspector or something like that.

But also, never heard of a female doctor to be in a relationship with some barmen or electric technician. Vice versa is already possible.

Male, if crazy enough, he would destroy his family because of female works as barmen or something, females won't.

Last edited by trump55; 12-Mar-19 at 13:48.
The Following User Says Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-19, 15:49
Banned
Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5 Points: 264, Level: 5
Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1% Activity: 61.1%

Ok so where do we men start to find one
The Following User Says Thank You to Josh6 For This Useful Post: