Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Feb-18, 14:47
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Defeated by the Champion, an interactive story on CHYOA

I wrote an interactive/choose your own adventure erotic fighting story, found on CHYOA here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It casts you as a member of a fictional erotic fighting league who’s been chosen at random to face the league champion in a match for charity. As the title suggests, it’s a femdom story in which she easily overcomes you both physically and sexually.

Obviously, it is explicitly sexual and very NSFW. And though nothing overly brutal happens, a “don’t try this at home” disclaimer still applies because I’ve taken a great deal of artistic license with the effects of high-flying pro wrestling moves, among other things.

It’s my first foray into writing mixed fighting stories or erotica, so it will probably be pretty rough around the edges, but I enjoyed writing it a lot and I wanted to share it with all of you.
Old 09-Feb-18, 20:10
Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28 Points: 4,514, Level: 28
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeated by the Champion, an interactive story on CHYOA

Looks good!
Old 09-Feb-18, 21:13
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts
Female Supremacy Re: Defeated by the Champion, an interactive story on CHYOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wrote an interactive/choose your own adventure erotic fighting story, found on CHYOA here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It casts you as a member of a fictional erotic fighting league who’s been chosen at random to face the league champion in a match for charity. As the title suggests, it’s a femdom story in which she easily overcomes you both physically and sexually.

Obviously, it is explicitly sexual and very NSFW. And though nothing overly brutal happens, a “don’t try this at home” disclaimer still applies because I’ve taken a great deal of artistic license with the effects of high-flying pro wrestling moves, among other things.

It’s my first foray into writing mixed fighting stories or erotica, so it will probably be pretty rough around the edges, but I enjoyed writing it a lot and I wanted to share it with all of you.
Wonderful. Very sexy and hot mixed erotic wrestling. More, please!
Old 12-Feb-18, 17:00
dude501

Amazing job!
Old 12-Feb-18, 17:32
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

This was incredible. Would love to see more in the future.
Old 12-Feb-18, 21:06
Last Achievements

Anything in particular anyone would like to see that doesn’t show up right now in the story?
Old 12-Feb-18, 22:01
Banned
Points: 2,626, Level: 21 Points: 2,626, Level: 21 Points: 2,626, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Love this interactive, one of my absolute favorites i have come across. Anyway, if we're talking about things we want to see added my suggestion is to add a couple finisher options for Melody. my suggestions for the finishers would be after the suplexes Melody grabs him applies a vicious split legged throat sit and either submits or kos him with it, and after her facesit she is called back in the ring as the champ realizes Melody took the fight out of him and tells her to either pin him in a humiliating fashion or submit him (front headscissors)
Old 12-Feb-18, 22:14
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silnafawn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Love this interactive, one of my absolute favorites i have come across. Anyway, if we're talking about things we want to see added my suggestion is to add a couple finisher options for Melody. my suggestions for the finishers would be after the suplexes Melody grabs him applies a vicious split legged throat sit and either submits or kos him with it, and after her facesit she is called back in the ring as the champ realizes Melody took the fight out of him and tells her to either pin him in a humiliating fashion or submit him (front headscissors)
Ooh, fun. I don’t know if I want Melody to be able to end the match (since it’s not you vs her, it’s you vs the Champion guest-starring her), but I definitely considered adding more move options for her and these are pretty solid suggestions. Or I might use those for another thread—one of the CHYOA regulars suggested I add a branch where another female wrestler enters the ring, and those could be moves for her to do as well if I decide to go that route.
Old 15-Feb-18, 07:48
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great story - one of the best I’ve read in ages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anything in particular anyone would like to see that doesn’t show up right now in the story?
I’d like to see more humiliation, like a spanking over the champion’s knee or something.
Old 15-Feb-18, 18:06
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
A bit more of description of her long hair would be cool. Also the thread I was going through had jack meeting her again after beating you and just dropped off. It might be cool to see a rematch where she goes all out and humiliates you again to prove she can do it anytime, anywhere.
The Following User Says Thank You to nanomachines17 For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic fighting, femdom, interactive, pro wrestling, sexfight