Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-18, 02:41
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Friends with Mixed Wrestling Benefits

Friends with Mixed Wrestling Benefits (True Story)

Part 1: Introduction to Schoolgirl Pins

It happened in high school, shortly after I had learned how much I enjoyed losing to Andrea. This girl, Brittany had a crush on me but she was one of those types of girls that made other girl’s jealous. The kind that didn’t really get along with other girls. We lived in the same town but attended different schools. She was 2 years younger than me and I kind of took advantage of that, getting her to talk about sexual stuff with me, much before I had ever actually experienced anything. I was still figuring out how mixed wrestling played into all of that for me. We’d talk late at night and online just riling each other up but at that point never had acted on anything.

Anyways, time wore on and I took a liking to one of her friends, Jane. Brittany was hot, but in that trashy sort of way if that makes sense. Not the type of girl you’d want to take home to Mom. Jane was more of a classic beauty, Wholesome and sweet.

One time, the three of us hung out at Brittany’s place to watch a movie. I was a junior and the 2 girls were freshmen. I tried to use the time to get close to Jane and Brittany got a bit jealous. She began getting kind of physical with me, playfully wrestling, knowing that I’d get worked up. And I started to tell that she was getting worked up too. It was an odd situation because while Brittany was definitely turning me on, I didn’t want Jane to know it.

After that night, I realized I could probably get Brittany to have a more formal match with me. And unlike my encounters with Andrea and Katie, this time there was no denying the sexual component to it.

The first time we wrestled, it was in the middle of the night. Brittany was a child of divorce and as a result got away with a lot. She had an entire basement apartment to herself with its own back door entrance. This made it easy to sneak in and out of.

She messaged me one night because she was concerned about her bf at the time. They had had a fight and she was worried he’d come over there and be violent (I don’t think this was true, I think she just wanted me to come over. I was a scrawny kid, 5’ 4” 115lbs)

I rushed over to keep her company, although I was a bit worried the bf may show up. I don’t think I could have handled a real fight! Anyways, she was wearing a tight white camisole that night with small loose black sweat shorts. She was barefoot with her light brown hair thrown together in a messy bun.

We hung out for a bit but eventually she started asking about wrestling so I eagerly showed her how to schoolgirl pin. I laid down and explained how to secure it properly. I then went on to pretend like it was impossible to escape. She was probably like 5’ 2” 125lbs or so, not a big girl by any means but curves in the right places. I struggled under her and acted like it drove me nuts that I couldn’t escape. She giggled and sat strongly above me. Eventually she got off and challenged me to a match. In an effort to show her that I was not too weak, I pinned her and she pulled me in for a kiss. We made out for a bit but that was all.

Eventually she decided she was safe from her bf and I could leave. I told her that I wanted to make sure I left her in a good mood and that to prove she was the real winner she could pin me again. Her face lit up and she sat triumphantly on my chest for a few minutes. She asked if I wanted to go home but before I could answer she said “too bad, you can’t leave til I let you up!” I did my best to seem like I was trying to escape, causing her to laugh more. Eventually she “let me up” and I left but I knew that this encounter most likely would lead to more.
Old 16-Feb-18, 20:35
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Friends with Mixed Wrestling Benefits

Brittany sounds great, really exciting and playful. I'm really glad to see another of your mixed stories on here, J. I do enjoy reading your girl on girl matches, but your mixed wrestling ones are fantastic. Thanks for writing this for us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 05:18
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 2: The Rematch: Truth or Dare

The next time we wrestled was the summer before my senior year and her sophomore year. Between our encounters, I always tried to steer our conversations toward wrestling, probably too much. One day, she invited me over because her and a different friend, Nicole, were bored. She wanted to show Nicole how she could pin me. My heart raced as I rushed there, anticipating a possible 2 v 1 match but I got there to find out her friend was quite ugly!

It didn’t really matter because Brit wanted to wrestle one on one so I took her up on it. I was a bit nervous knowing there was an audience as I still felt a bit ashamed about my desires.

Brittany was wearing a tight orange camisole with thin, snug, light grey cotton sweatpants with the word “Juicy” printed across the butt in orange lettering. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she was wearing white cotton socks.

We got on our knees and started struggling against one another. Nicole watched as I proceeded to avoid pin attempt after pin attempt, really frustrating Brit. She had just assumed it would be easy like the last time but I didn’t want it to look like I was just trying to get sat on.

Eventually I let her get on top with a school girl pin. I prepared to stay like that for a while but then Nicole started counting! One! Two! I didn’t know what to do! Escape the pin and expose my lies about being trapped? Or take the loss and miss out on more wrestling?

I had to think fast and I did. I threw my shoulder up and rolled Brittany sideways. She was pissed!

“How did you get out!” She yelled, pouncing back on top of me. This time I crashed to my stomach and she straddled my back. She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward. She then turned to her friend.

“I told you that you couldn’t really pin him.” Nicole remarked.

“What are you talking about? I’m pinning him right now! Why aren’t you counting?” Brit asked, suddenly desperate to show her superiority.

“He has to be on his back for it to count!” Her friend responded with a laugh as I stifled a giggle myself.

Brittany was not amused. I had done such a good job at acting previously that she just assumed I’d never be able to escape. The fact that I had really seemed to tick her off and suddenly she became much more aggressive.

“I’ve pinned him plenty of times! I’ll prove it!” She exclaimed, grabbing one of my arms and wrenching it sideways in an attempt to roll me over. I offered a bit of resistance but slowly got turned over until she was back seated on my chest. I quickly got my hands on the top of her thighs as Nicole started to count my shoulders down. At the count of “two” I rolled sideways and maintained my grip on her legs. I forced her shoulders down with a jackknife pin and pressed downward, forcing my face as close to her in the process. Brit screamed in both pain and anger as she realized what had happened. She furiously kicked my back repeatedly as her friend made the count. One! Two! Three! I had won!

I collapsed sideways with a grin on my face but Brit was not pleased. She hopped right onto my chest and began bouncing on me.

“That hurt you asshole!” She shouted, bouncing her ass harder down on me. I groaned with each one, selling it more and more as her friend sat back astonished. I was obviously enjoying it and must have cracked a smile. That’s when her hands darted toward my throat.

“You like getting beat up by girls? Huh?! Well let’s give you what you want then!” She shouted as she began throttling me. My arms were trapped under her knees and I couldn’t reach her hands as they tightened around my neck. I began trying to roll free but she widened her stance and leaned forward with all her weight, her surprisingly ample chest hanging inches over my head.

“I guess you really can pin him!” Nicole proclaimed with a giggle before uttering the words that really made my day. “You know, your tits are already pretty much in his face. You should try smothering him with them!”

Did I hear that right? Was her friend really egging her on? Brit released the choke hold and looked down at me. I stopped struggling and did my best to shoot her a scared look.

“No.., you wouldn’t do something like that...” I stammered out, desperately hoping that she would.

“Do you think that would work?” She asked her friend, not taking her eyes off of me.

“Nope! Definitely wouldn’t!” I cut in, acting like it was the last thing I wanted. A devious smirk then formed across her lips.

“Oh my god! He’s terrified of you right now! Do it!” Her friend urged and Brit began leaning forward.

“No... no...N-!” I started to protest before being cut off. Brit had cupped one of her breasts and mashed it right over my mouth. At first I could breathe through my nostrils but she made the necessary adjustment and covered those up too. I could hear her friend cackling in the background and suddenly I was incredibly embarrassed. I began to wonder if this experience would stay between us or not. My feelings of humiliation coupled with my need for air were battling with my desire to stay close to Brit’s body.

After soaking up the feeling for as long as possible, I decided I needed to break free in case this story were to be made public. I couldn’t have it look like I would lose in such fashion. So I lurched sideways and twisted my head free from the smother, but only for a moment. Brit had expertly maintained the pin and locked her boob right back over my nose and mouth. I tried again but this time got even less air. At this point I noticed that each time the hold was broken, Brit would always strategically place her nipple right over my lips before locking down. I couldn’t tell if this was by design to maintain a perfect smother or if perhaps she was getting somewhat excited by our body contact. I never really figured it out and it didn’t really matter much because either option was a turn on for me. So I stopped wondering and went for a third escape but this time Brit was prepared, and held strong in her smother.

“He’s really trying to get out now!” Nicole exclaimed but Brit remained silent. She didn’t have to say anything really. The look of determination in her eyes as she smothered me told me everything I needed to know. She was displeased with me and wanted to use the very body that I had grown infatuated with to punish me.

As time passed, my need for air grew more desperate. I planted my feet and bridged, catching her off guard. It granted me a couple sips of air before she was locking back down in her smother again. Of course once more, she cupped her tit and positioned her nipple right over my lips. She was a fast learner because when I attempted the bridge a second time, she was prepared. She rode out the escape attempt without losing her seal.

By this point, I thought for sure the playful nature of my mixed wrestling partner would eventually return and I’d get to breathe but I was wrong. My situation went from being sexy to dire in almost an instant. Suddenly the lack of air was unbearable. So despite my pride and devotion to being under this girl, I tapped out. But nothing happened. I tapped out again, more desperately this time but still nothing. For a brief second I realized that in all our talks about wrestling, submissions were never discussed. It was always about pinning. This girl had no idea what my tapping actually meant! Luckily her friend did know and got involved, peeling her away from me.

“He’s giving up! You beat him! You beat him!” Nicole shouted as she pulled Brittany away from me.

“I can’t... believe.... you actually... did that...” I muttered out through heavy breaths and both girls collapsed into a fit of laughter on the floor.

“I can’t believe I beat you so bad that you had to give up!” Brit responded excitedly before adding “You’d never see me giving up!”

I saw this comment as a great opportunity to wrestle some more. I’d had a taste of smothering under Brit and now I wanted more. So despite my embarrassment at her friend watching me get beat, I decided to make the challenge.

“I haven’t been trying to make you give up but I bet I could!” I answered back.

“Yeah right! That’s not what it sounded like with my boob in your face!” Brittany said giggling.

“Big deal! You beat me once and I beat you once so we’re still even. Lets go again then! And this time no pins. We’ll wrestle until someone gives up.” I suggested, hoping to manipulate the situation into a facesit. Brittany grinned, whispered something in her friend’s ear and then declined the challenge. I was disappointed as I thought we were having fun but didn’t want to push too hard and make things weird. It turns out, things were still going to go my way.

Instead the girls wanted to do something else. They wanted to play “truth or dare” which I was more than happy to oblige. To a high schooler, truth or dare usually would escalate into something sexual.

They insisted I go first but I opted to play it cool and chose truth.

“Truth? Ok... do you like me?” Brit asked. It was an easy question meant to put me on the spot in front of her friend but I didn’t mind too much.

“Ummm yea...” I answered nervously and her friend reacted with an over the top “ooooooo”

Next was Brittany’s turn and she chose dare. With zero hesitation Nicole said “I dare you to smother J again!”

Suddenly it became clear what Brit had whispered prior to the game and I couldn’t be happier. Of course I tried to hide my true feelings.

“Seriously? No! That’s not fair!” I protested as Brit dove towards me. She tackled me and straddled my waist as I did my best to act defiant by staying on my side. Brit managed to get one knee on my bicep but couldn’t manage to lock down my free hand.

“Get his arm!” She ordered Nicole and soon her friend had my wrist and was helping force my other shoulder down. Brit quickly got her other knee over that arm and just like that I was back under her. Nicole then moved away to watch their plan unfold.

I quickly pulled my arms out from under Brit’s shins and hooked my hands in front of her stomach, just to make her work for it. Nicole interfered again and together they broke my grip and forced my arms by my sides. Brit then backed up onto my stomach and tucked her legs in tight, trapping my arms by my side.

I probably could have pulled free with a full effort but I wasn’t about to try. I had put up a believable enough fight to make it look like I really was stuck. I played my part by kicking my feet and wiggling as if this was the last thing I wanted.

“No! Come on Brit! Not again!” I pleaded as Brit cupped her breast and started leaning forward.

“Sorry J but a dare is a dare!” She proclaimed, settling into what was becoming her signature one boob smother. The center of her breast once more pushed tightly against my mouth, causing more flesh to cover up my nostrils. The two girls cackled in enjoyment as I did my best to sell displeasure by flopping about. And then suddenly I was released. I looked up and saw a concerned look on Brit’s face.

“Shhhh I think I hear my mother.” She said, still seated on top me. I became paralyzed with fear as I heard the upstairs door open. Without another thought Brittany was up running toward the stairs and I grabbed my sneakers and rushed out the back door. I ran to my car in my socks, clutching my shoes, hoping my presence was not discovered.
Old 17-Feb-18, 18:30
Last Achievements

Damn, hearing her mother moving around above must have been like a bucket of cold water to the face. It was a real shame the truth or dare game got interrupted. That sounded like it could have been a lot of fun.

Thanks again for writing this for us, J. You make these stories so much fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-18, 12:46
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Really,really good. Loved the dialogue and the thought process of the "victim". He wants to lose, but he doesn't. Been there!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 21:09
Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35 Points: 6,847, Level: 35
Last Achievements

These stories are fantastic. Thank you for sharing
The Following User Says Thank You to Newsooner For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 23:17
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

This next one is pretty embarrassing and the reason I hadn’t told the full story til now. Here goes...

Part 3: Brittany’s First Facesit

The ending of our last encounter only served to make me crave even more from Brittany. Luckily enough, her mom did not notice my escape last time, avoiding what could have been big trouble for Brit.

After the breast smother situation, our talks really intensified. I’d constantly ask for a rematch but there was always an excuse on her end. The summer would pass without any action.

One day in the fall, I finally managed to talk Brit into a rematch. This time I would pick her up and bring her back to my house with the plan of wrestling in my bed. The idea was incredibly appealing to me as Brit had developed a bit of a reputation as a slut. I had fantasies in my head of being wrestled into submission and getting some release to the sexual tension that had been building between us.

We got up to my room and she kicked her sneakers off to reveal white cotton socks. She had her hair down and she was wearing tight, flared, dark blue jeans and a red camisole. She looked amazing! We each knelt on the bed and sized each other up.

I made the first move, attempting a sloppy tackle only to end up on my back. Unlike our last encounter, there was no audience to see my effort and I was comfortable enough with losing easily. Brit ultimately knew I enjoyed it as I’m sure she felt the bulge in my pants whenever we’d tussle but she also believed her own hype in a sense. She really thought she was stronger than me and I was okay with her believing that, I just preferred that it stay between us.

Brit straddled my waist and grabbed my wrists, attempting to pin my arms down on the mattress. I offered a bit of resistance, pushing back up on her until eventually getting pinned. She hopped forward onto my arms and sat up straight, crossing her arms and looking down at me.

“Looks like you’re pinned again.” She remarked, clearly proud of herself.

“Not for long!” I answered, planting my feet and bridging. It was meant to make it look like an escape but my goal was to get her to sit higher on my body. It worked as she slid up my torso.

“Do you really think you can break free?” She proclaimed with a giggle.

“I have to try! Otherwise you’re gonna smother me in your tits again!” I responded, putting a quiver in my voice before adding cryptically “or worse!”

“And what could be worse than that?” She asked inquisitively, dropping her hands onto her waist and inching a bit further forward. We had discussed facesitting briefly in the past and it was time to try to nudge her in that direction. But as usual, I couldn’t come across as too eager.

“Um nothing. I don’t think you’d actually do it anyways.” I said back casually.

“Do you mean sit on your face? Why do you think I wouldn’t do that?” She asked, pushing another inch forward.

“I um... just don’t think... you would...” I said back meekly, suddenly out of clever retorts.

“And why not?” She asked, inching just beneath my throat.

“Cuz you won’t” I said back quietly, completely at a loss as to what else to say as this gorgeous teen came ever closer to my face.

“But why?” She asked again, pushing her crotch right under my chin.

“Cuz I don’t think you will” was once again all I could manage to spit out. I wasn’t thinking straight anymore. I could only focus on her body slowly making its way up mine. I had run out of things to say!

“Oh... you sure?” She asked, right before settling right over my mouth with her crotch. She shimmied herself a bit further up until she was right against my nostrils with her jeans.

“Mmmphhh!” I mumbled up at her causing her to laugh.

“Ummm looks like you were wrong!” She proclaimed, sitting eerily still on my face. I soaked up the moment best as I could. Her jeans made things less than comfortable, but the fabric did allow some air to sneak my way. I could feel her grinding ever so slightly into my face and wondered if that was out of her own enjoyment or a strategy to add pressure to the humiliating hold.

Despite the bit of oxygen squeezing through the fabric of her jeans, it was barely enough so I started struggling. At first I’d fail to budge her but would occasionally lift her an inch or two, sneaking brief bits of air.

“I can feel you getting weaker. Sure you don’t want to quit?” She asked after one of my more extended attempts at escape.

“Uh Uh!” I mumbled into her, desperately wanting this to continue as long as possible. This is when I stopped trying to free myself. I wanted her to believe that the smothering has weakened me to the point where I could no longer budge her. This started a routine where she’d sit on me for awhile before lifting up and asking for my submission. Each time I would refuse and she’d sit for just a bit longer. Eventually my refusal to quit began to frustrate her.

“Just quit already! You aren’t going anywhere!” She insisted after another prolonged bout of smothering. I knew if something didn’t happen soon, she may grow tired of the position.

“Never!” I shouted back and she sat right back down, although this time it felt a bit heavier, giving me the vibe that she wanted to end this thing. Of course, instead of just quitting and ending the tussle, I decided I wasn’t quite done with wrestling. I stayed trapped for as long as possible, deciding to wait for her to back off one more time.

The time passed and I struggled not to struggle. Deep down I knew I could throw her if I really needed to but I wanted her to think that she was in control. It would be the only way that my daring escape idea would work. Eventually she lifted up, most likely because she believed it was the only way that I would get a breath.

“Do you quit?” She asked as I huffed and puffed beneath her.

“Give me... a sec...” I muttered through deep breaths, as if I had finally had enough. Then in a flash I went for my escape. The plan was to slide right out from under her before she realized what had happened, thus extending the fight and ultimately earning more time under her. However it didn’t exactly work out as planned. Brit reacted quickly and sat down incredibly hard as soon as I had moved. Her ass crashed right down on my nose, squashing it in the process.

“Mmmmph!” I wailed in pain, tapping out as she covered my entire face in her facesit. I wanted to at least enjoy smothering in this new position but it was too painful!

“Is that a tap? Are you giving up?” She asked innocently, not budging off my now aching face.

“That was a really stupid move you know.” She added casually, as my body flopped uselessly under her. The entire time I had felt like I could always escape yet for some reason, in this position, with my nose squashed and unable to see I actually felt completely helpless.

“Mmm mmm!!!!” I mumbled up in agreement, hoping she’d move soon. She didn’t.

“Are you sure you give up? You don’t want to try to escape again?” She asked with a giggle, her jeans pressing tighter into my face with every passing second.

“MMMMPHHHH!!!” I shouted in submission, doing my best to nod my head. And with that she finally peeled off my face.

As I laid on my back collecting my thoughts, she removed her top to reveal a black bra. She then straddled my waist and began dry humping me.

“I think I won that one.” She cooed, grinding her hips into mine. I looked up at her magnificent body and nodded.

“I ... think so... too” I said back through deep breaths. She then leaned forward with a smile and started kissing me. What happened next remains one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

In a fit of passion for what had just happened, I rolled on top of her and started really grinding into her as we kissed. I recalled the image of her sitting on my face, her body as she sat straddled over me, the feeling of helplessness when she engulfed my face and smashed it under her when I tried to escape. The whole thing was just too much for me and before I realized it, I had crossed the point of no return. I started cumming right in my pants!

I barely had time to react. I tried to keep the same rhythm we were grinding at, hoping she wouldn’t notice but if I’m honest, I probably wasn’t very good at hiding it.

“Ummm did you just...” She asked with an awkward giggle.

“What? What’s wrong?” I asked, trying to play it cool as if I hadn’t just exploded in my pants. She gave me a knowing look but I was too proud to admit what had happened. And too stupid to realize how obvious it was!

“Oh... nothing. Hey since we’re done wrestling, maybe you should just take me home?” She suggested, pulling herself away from me.

“You want to leave? Yea sure that’s fine.” I responded awkwardly, deep down knowing the reason but not acknowledging it.

“Do you need to like, go to the bathroom or something?” She asked, pulling her top back on. Stupidly I declined and proceeded to drive her home with a load in my pants. I can only imagine what was running through her mind, wondering why I wouldn’t have just cleaned myself up. It’s a shock that I ever was lucky enough to see her again!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Feb-18, 06:06
Last Achievements

Thanks for sharing such an intense and private experience with us, J. I know it embarrassed you, but at least for you it was with a girl. The first time I lost control and blew like that was when I was sitting there watching the film "Stripes" with my family. To this day I don't know if my Mum and Dad realised why I excused myself and came back a few minutes later wearing different jeans.

Thanks again for continuing this story, mate. I am loving it.
Old 21-Feb-18, 23:59
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Nice story. I'm waiting the next part
Old 22-Feb-18, 16:32
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Part 4: The Pajama Pants

Needless to say, our previous encounter really affected our relationship. I became more desperate to see her while she became a lot more distant. The power dynamic that had initially existed between us, her being the younger girl with a crush on the older guy, had completely shifted. Suddenly she had all the power, and she no longer was interested in a guy that couldn’t handle some dry humping.

With the benefit of hindsight, it’s easy to see now what I didn’t realize then. Brittany had me wrapped around her finger. I’d try to always reach out to her while she’d only contact me if she needed something. Usually this led to me taking her to the mall or sometimes just driving her around town. I always did it with the hope that one day, I’d get a chance to wrestle her again.

Now this whole time, she was routinely hooking up with other guys. Meanwhile, all I ever did was drive her places and get teased with the occasional make-out session. I was so blinded by my desire to end up under her again that I couldn’t even see what was going on!

My devotion would eventually pay off though. One late night, Brittany and her friend Nicole were bored and gave me a call. Apparently, Brit had filled in her friend on our previous match. Not only that, but Nicole just couldn’t believe that Brit had won by sitting on my face.

I informed Nicole meekly over the phone that Brit had indeed beaten me by sitting on my face. She still didn’t buy it and I heard Brit in the background saying that I should come over right now so she could prove it. Well that was all the invitation I needed and rushed over there.

It was quite late and very cold out that night so Brit was wearing pink and white plaid pajama pants with a grey hoodie. Her hair was down and she was barefoot. After she let me in, I immediately started to antagonize.

“There’s no way I’m going to let you beat me again! I know all your tricks now and will not let it happen!” I told her but she just grinned back at me.

“That’s cute but if I remember correctly, you won’t be able to stop me.” She responded casually so I decided to try to up the ante.

“Well if you’re so confident, why don’t we make things more interesting?” I asked, hoping she’d go for it.

“And how are we supposed to do that?” She asked back, genuinely confused by what I meant. I knew whatever my suggestion would be, it couldn’t be too outlandish, so I tried to keep it simple.

“What if, whoever wins gets to tie up the loser?” I suggested, studying her face to see how it would be received.

“Ok... if you really don’t mind me tying you up.” She said almost indifferently. Just as always, losing didn’t even seem to be a possibility for her. It almost made me want to win.

Almost.

We both got on our knees and started struggling against one another. I took her down and pinned her with a schoolgirl pin of my own. She squirmed under me but I could tell she wasn’t going to break free. I felt like this should bother her but she didn’t seem concerned. Instead she just stopped struggling and let out a sigh.

“Now what?” She asked, with a bit of a smirk on her face. I wasn’t expecting indifference and it certainly wasn’t the reaction I was going for. I was hoping to anger her and bring out some aggression.

“Now? Well now you’ll learn what it feels like to not be able to breathe!” I threatened, pinching her nose shut and plastering my other hand over her mouth. For a brief second her eyes went wide but that quickly changed as I heard wheezes escape through my fingers. I adjusted my grip to try to plug the holes, but Brit responded with a quick head turn that gave her more air.

Determined to make her at least somewhat concerned, I put all my focus into the hand smother. But every time I re-gripped, sure enough I’d hear oxygen getting through. And the more times I tried, the more arrogant Brit got. She started laughing at my inability to properly smother her as time and again my efforts fell short.

“You kind of suck at this.” She remarked casually after another failed attempt before smiling up at me and adding “I don’t hear you breathing at all once I get you pinned down.”

She was right of course but for some reason this hurt my ego. What I couldn’t accomplish with my hands, she could do simply by sitting still! Then I got an idea.

“You’re right... if I want to make a point, I should just sit on your face. Like you did to me!” I proclaimed, as the idea formulated in my mind. That was it! I’d make the threat, act like I actually would but ultimately let her escape before completing it. That would open the door for her to try to get revenge.

“You better not!” She shouted up at me, showing the fire I was hoping for as she started struggling wildly. I laughed down at her and slid forward onto her chest.

“I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner.” I remarked, acting casual as I purposely let her arms out from under me. I pushed up toward her head slowly, which gave her more than enough time to scoot out from under me.

Once she had slid away, she was on my back in a flash. She threw her legs around my waist and an arm around my throat. She yanked backwards, causing us both to tumble to the ground.

“You think that was funny!?” She asked, rearing back on her choke. The hold was sloppy but the aggression was exactly what I was looking for. She started to kick her heels into the tops of my thighs, presumably trying hit my nuts. It was a decent idea but far from well executed.

As she proceeded to attempt to kick me in the balls from this position, I managed to get my fingers under her arm, relieving much of the pressure. I pulled my head free and spun around on top of her, driving my hips into hers. She instinctually locked her ankles and squeezed in a body scissor. It wasn’t a particularly strong hold for her, but I sold it by acting as if she was breaking my ribs. I collapsed sideways and she rolled on top of me, grabbed my wrists and slammed them to the ground for a pin of her own.

I say pin, but as usual, I easily could have escaped had I wanted. She was still sitting way too low for it to be effective but I didn’t mind, especially when she started grinding her crotch against mine. It was an amazing feeling, much better than her jeans the last time. I then realized that I couldn’t enjoy this position too much, or I’d risk another embarrassment. I looked up at Brit and she gave me a knowing smirk as she slowly rubbed back and forth against me. It suddenly became clear that this was her intention. She was trying to make me cum my pants in front of her friend! I couldn’t allow that to happen but at the same time, it felt so good! I met her gaze and pushed upwards into her, careful not to lose control. The two of us kept going like that without any words for a minute or two.

“Are you two going to keep wrestling or what?” Nicole chimed in, snapping both of us out of the zone we were in. It was almost like we had forgotten someone was watching.

“Not really. He’s done.” Brit answered confidently and then slid forward, pressing her crotch right under my chin. She sat up straight and pulled her sweatshirt off to reveal a loose black t-shirt. She then turned to her friend and asked “ready to be proven wrong?”

“Come on J! Don’t let her do it!” Nicole cheered, apparently not wanting to be proven wrong.

Meanwhile I was squirming as Brit’s crotch pressed tighter against my chin. I was so close to getting back under her and I could practically smell it. In fact, I actually did catch a whiff of her aroma. It wasn’t foul, just a bit surprising. Last time I didn’t smell anything. I once again chalked this up to her wearing thinner pants than our previous encounter.

It felt like an eternity of silence as I waited for the last step but in reality I’m sure it was merely a few seconds. But finally Brit settled forward and pushed her soft pajama pants right over my nose. It was a snug fit, much cozier than her jeans but also as a result, a more effective smother. She rocked her hips back and forth as I tried to appear unhappy by stomping my feet and twisting my body.

“So this is what happened last time. I lifted up to ask if he wanted to quit.” Brit explained and raised up “Then he tried to slide out.”

She then looked down at me, almost instructing me to repeat my previous mistake.

“Go ahead. Nicole wants to see how it happened.” Brit urged, hovering over me ominously.

I had already decided earlier that I’d play the long game. I was going to sell the smother as unbearable and tap out. That way when she tied me up after, it would be the only thing that she’d want to do to me. This really just played into my hands. I took a deep breath and met her gaze. Then I tried to slide out.

Just as I did, Brit predictably slammed her ass down, engulfing my face in her pajama pants. This time my nose didn’t get squashed, instead it seemed to have found a crevice. It was much more pleasant than the last time but I didn’t want them to think I enjoyed it. I flailed about, hung in for a few seconds but ultimately tapped out. And just like last time, Brit didn’t budge.

“See? I told you he’d give up!” Brit proclaimed, as I soaked up the warm feeling of her bottom covering my face. I wanted to stay there as long as possible but very soon she was moving. I suddenly could see again and what I saw really disappointed me. Nicole was getting involved, pulling Brit off of me.

“It’s over! Let him breathe!” She was yelling. It was ultimately a merciful gesture but dammit she robbed me from more time under there! Despite my displeasure from being freed from my pajama pants prison, I was anxious to move onto the post match shenanigans....
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
facesitting, humiliation, pins, smothering