Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Anna Konda 38 40.43%
Veve Lane 56 59.57%
Voters: 94. You may not vote on this poll

Old 15-Oct-14, 03:05
Producer
Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Anna Konda vs Veve Lane who wins?

sorry guys. i am first time now in this forum since many many months and what must i see? storys about me! the reason why i am here is because the forum owner wanted me to come back but if i see all that i think itīs a mistake! where is your respect to all the wrestlers? i see storys the fights would be scripted! i see i write too much! and i see many stupid stuff about me and more skilled fighters! the answer is simple! all lighter women lost vs me till now. if i beat a nadege people get upset here because i am sooo cruel! so what should i do? should i let get my ass kicked from smaller women???? no. i dont done that! i fought always real. and now to the answer what you all are intersted in: to my own suprise veve have beaten me. i had her but she escaped me. this is the simple message. and we both was at our 100%! noone of us had the other under control. what i got to do is next time i must squeeze harder. so simple is that. but she was like a fish when i had her. she can only get me at my throat and with an armbar when i offer my arm. nothing else. actually this is not so hard to defend but this is easy said. a match between veve and me got no clear favorite. if i can make it short i win. if not i lose strenght from minute to minute and my only gun is my strenght. but this is why i am so important for this wrestling scene. i am a special type of wrestler. i dont wanna change this. you can support the others. no problem. but accept that. you get the clip now in veveīs store and mine but let me tell you, if you guys would show the same respect like we both respect the other -everything would be much better! we wrestlers are not your clowns. and if anybody got doubts in our strenght -wrestle us! and i would say the same if i would be the winner. and when i say: "thank you for the visit" to veve on twitter -you guys dont got to comment that in the way you done it. believe it or not but we need each other to entertain YOU with good hard real action! down on your knees you losers now! i will have more matches. most i will win and sometimes i will maybe lose (i hope not) but i do it because itīs my lifestyle. you will never find me in the ass of the wrestling community. i give a shit if you like me or not or if you call me a fat cow now. that she is much smaller helped her to get out of my holds and get me at my throat. so my goal now is too get small too and to train much skills???? NO GUYS NEVER! my way is right and what i do works. i only must do it better. it was not good enought this time. but if i would had done with her the same than with nadege you guys would insult me too. 95% of the wrestlers are smaller than me. lighter then me. not strong like me. if i beat them i am your asshole! but if i lose in a hard match for both i am your fat uggly clown. thanks alot. who agree with my writing is welcome here and to the others: fuck off!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-14, 04:21
Producer
Last Achievements

maybe i was getting a little bit too upset because of some posts. mosts comments are okay and nice that you are interested in. i would wish more of you would be here to see it live. i think what we show here is more interesting than that what london shows and this is because of us. itīs different.
do you guys now what is better in weightlifting/powerlifting/strongwomen comp. than in fighting?
if i bench 150kg 5x people say "WOW"! noone say " i have seen someone who lift more, you are a loser...." if i lift a heavy stone and be nr.2 in a strongwomen competition noone say i am a loser. i get respect for that!
in fighting this is different. femaler wrestlers visit me! why? because i am the woman to beat. a anna konda fight is a highlight for them. those who see no chance to beat me will not meet me. itīs not here like in the other studios. the most important reason to come to my studio for other female wrestlers is to beat me. not getting paid here. pure wrestling darwinism. if i would be afraid to lose i wouldnt do what i do. i am only the strong woman next door and able to beat everyone but many of the real good wrestlers are able to beat me too. i have known that from the beginning. i am not an alien! i see many fbb getting her ass kicked in the wrestlingstudios from experienced wrestlers. me not. it is not that easy with me. the truth is that there are not much reasons to fight for me. my image? would be much better if i would only talk i can beat everyone like this woman do -what is her name? something with ebola dam.....arrrg. i show more! i got great lifts. i could film with weaker men and women -ooooh i would be sooo strong for all. trust me, these clips make my money at c4s. not that last fight! my hardest matches are not bestsellers. so if i would care about money and image i wouldnt do a single match anymore. the other women must do it. i look different and lift more! many guys love my look and you cant imagine how much fetish dreamers i lost after i lost my first match! ooooh -they was so disapointed! hahaha i lost vs ina and now again. who of them compete vs me in a benchpress contest???? but i compete against them in fighting and we have hard matches. itīs okay but never forget that. and we got a new wrestler in our studio. her name is joy. this is her first fight and this fight was vs veve. she is 20jrs. 75kg and do karate [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i will meet and fight minxy again soon and she spoke with venom. she wanna fight me too. i want more support of you guys for all that. i dont speak about money! i wanna hear a "thank you" from time to time. if this is not too much for you!
what make me so upset is that i dont see a video here of all the won fights. but the one that i lost! fights i won are only the proove here how "unfair" i am. only because i tossed someone around! the message to me in that is: " you got to be the victim! big girls are only victims! the community decided that and you got to be like we want. if not we start shitstorms...!" the reason that all youtube videos of my fights are deleted and that my facebook profile is closed are exactly these guys who report me wherever they can. i know these jerks are everywhere and they are my natural enemies. i will never have a friendly relationship with the community.
ah i forgot, someone said i should fight shereen. this is another match where i would be not the favorite but i would do it because i give a shit what the people say if i maybe looooooooooooose ! life is short. so no reason to wait for anything!

Last edited by anna-konda; 15-Oct-14 at 04:47.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-14, 06:07
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

hey anna, if someone says something you don't like, then ignore them. just respond to the people who have something nice to say. I myself see nothing wrong with you.
Old 15-Oct-14, 11:26
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts

Don't be disappointed Anna, probably the reason some people want to see you lose is the same reason why people want to see Ronda Rousey lose. Because it is a very rare occurrence and it would be special fight to watch where such a formidable fighter would lose. You are so formidable that very few wrestlers stand a chance against you and very few opponents have given you a tough time. So when someone challenges Ronda or you people are excited to know the outcome to see if anyone can succeed against you.

Just look at the interest that has been generated in the forum for your fight against VeVe another formidable wrestler. People would not have been interested if they would have not liked you.

Anyway, as a big fan of yours I wish you good luck for the Rematch (hope it happens & happens soon)and I definitely want you to win.
Old 15-Oct-14, 12:13
Producer
Last Achievements

hey guys. thank you very much. and i only post there where i feel i am welcome. so i posted here because this was never a bullshitter place for me.
we women are female gladiators. and i am a provocative type. my look and my attitude. this makes me having fans but also having "enemies". but i would seperate in good and bad enemies. the bad ones try to disturb what i do like i wrote it or tell lies. but the good "enemies" support my challenger and thatīs it! this is absolutely welcome. itīs that what i want. itīs necessary. i would have no motivation to fight if everybody would only say: "oh anna you are sooo wonderful"!
some weeks ago i heard here is a poll started about the match and so my mates started a poll on facebook. they made more optiones than here. there 30 people said i would destroy veve easy and 8 said she would beat me easy. only 3 said she would win in a hard match for both. the 3 was right. this is typically. for many guys it is always a black or white. always this "no chance!" when i have seen they all voted for me i thought "guys -if you would know what i got to expect here....!"
only because of the hard fighting style here veveīs victory is a big victory. if i would had hold back vs nadege, who would believe i done all i can vs veve? think about it! everybody know that i only show mercy when the other cant fight back anymore and so a victory against me means alot. this is not cruel because everybody can stop the match in every second of the match. this is enough safety. we are not little girls, we are fighters! who is afraid of pain and injury shouldnt wrestle. if i see someone got absolutely no chance like the woman from london who visited me short before i reduce the pressure alot.
i "serve" many wrestling fetishes with what i do. big vs big. big destroys smaller but now first time small beats big. so to my "good enemies" i say: enjoy the action! we are the only studio who share the copyrights of the clip with the guestwrestler so you guys can always support your own favorite with your order. veve fans can order it in her store now and my fans in mine.
itīs good to be the powerdom of the wrestling scene so i can say it like it is. things that many other female wrestlers maybe not say because they do nothing what is bad for their business. so itīs me who make the trouble with the cheeky of you!
with your orders you show me what is worth to do. at the c4s female wrestling category my match (i made before veve) vs the helpless wrestler was in the top ten in one day. itīs still there i think. till now the veve match got not such a performance. so show us women if your orders if you like more the strong vs strong or if it is more succesfull to fight only victims!
one more "secret" because you guys love so much to compare the women. i see god chances for me if veve and me will make a rematch one day. my style worked, i only was not konsequent enough. for a veve i must do more. i think i can. in a rematch vs ina i see a bigger problem. that day many things gone wrong. i spoke about it in my blog. but also if not, i can only beat higher skilled wrestlers if the strenght difference between us is big enough. ina got the strongest physis of the highskilled fighters. no matter how others perform vs here this is not interesting. smaller can switch out sometimes and use their speed. i am not slow but not small too, this is not my way. my ina match is the only fight i got to aplogize to my fans because i done nothing. but to expect a victory that day was not realistic. in a rematch i would do better definitly but i am still the outsider. also vs her i must make it short. she know this and know what to do. lets see. maybe one day. but before that i must do some things better. now minxy wanna meet me soon. i think she wanna pay back that i took her in a juicy facesit BECAUSE she told me before the match: "no facesits anna! i hate that!" -this is what they shouldnt say! lol now i wanna do it again! hehe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-14, 12:24
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts

Anna, as far as I am concerned, you are always welcome here. I have nothing but admiration for what you've done and continue to do. Thank you for being an inspiration to many women.
The Following User Says Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Oct-14, 13:14
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Hi Anna, in recent posts I named you a "sore loser" , which I based on what I saw in other forums and the social networks. Obviously it was wrong and factually incorrect, and I take my words back especially after your great behavior after the fight with veve lane. Sorry about that.
Old 15-Oct-14, 15:23
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts

I would love to see a freestyle (olympic style) wrestling match between Anna and Ina. I think in a freestyle points system match or a pins only match Anna would have better chance against Ina rather than in submission style competition.

But I have never seen Anna in a pins only match so I may be wrong too. What do you think Anna?
Old 16-Oct-14, 03:21
Producer
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] -thanx. yes -the problem what is written in other forums about me. -the reason is that i disturb the business of another studio in germany. this studio and a german forum is the same persons. they are only a handfull of trolls sended out to everywhere to say bullshit about me. only the fact that i exist disturb them. i dont wanna say too much about who and what they have done...- i am not interested in them, but they are always interested in what i do and comment it in a very bad way. itīs an inner german problem but i can say my studio is actually the ONLY real german studio! lol -this makes them upset! i am a berlin girl. born in berlin. my wrestling girlfriends live here. who wanna meet german girls must come to me. devil is born in moscow but she is too a "berliner" ! here the women rule! we got a real standing crew here. my guestwrestlers like veve last time are the most important persons when they come. we care for them. they are not vehicles to make money for us. we love to meet them to fight them to share experiences and have a nice time. all that is a problem for the leaders of a german forum. let them hate me but dont believe them what they post about me. good posts there get deleted and the owners post with other nicknames only to insult me. this is also the reason why i am not on the wb270 and also no girl who wrestle here. the list and the company i talk about work good together. hey i am born in the GDR (east germany) so i know what censorship means but i know also what to do! lol -believe your own eyes. if someone call me weak -watch my lifts, wrestle me....! all they got is words! i got more to convince you than only words. my body, my lifts, my fights!
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - i must tell you a story. before the fights my mates and the owner of this forum had a discussion about the fightclub rules. zweig had doubts that veve would know these rules and thought this is maybe too much or crazy or something. but veve wrestled this way.-watch the fight -she enjoy these rules. my rule is -not much rules! you see more details at the female fightclub berlin facebook site but the sense of all that is, all kind of strong women visit us and i dont want that someone got benefits or restrictions because of the rules. we wanna show no fightsport. we wanna show what works in real fighting situations. so only no hits and kicks to the face. if this happens the fight is stopped but no disqualification. the fighter can stop the match then and this round is not counted. and if the fight is finished them it is no disqualification but also no TKO if it was an forbidden action. so who won the most rounds to this moment won the match. i dont wanna win against someone only because i make rules the way that it helps me. i want it that they can show me all they got and i do the same! i dont want a referee because i only fight in my studio and so the referee would be MY referee. this all wouldnt look good and would turn out only to problems.
the fight vs veve is a very good example that this works perfect the way we do it. there is no doubt who won finaly. i got to work harder. i got to do some things better. than i can beat everyone. i dont have to change the rules. i only must work harder! i am still to lazy! lol
The Following User Says Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Oct-14, 04:16
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anna-konda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
down on your knees you losers now!
Make us!