Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Sep-18, 16:08
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Females on top always dominate! And they use a very effective tactic: Rubbing their pussies with dicks... a guaranteed victory!
Attached Images
File Type: gif 0437-shayla-laveaux-cowgirl-riding-a-big-cock.gif (620.4 KB, 539 views)
File Type: gif rubbing2.gif (879.2 KB, 462 views)
File Type: gif tumblr_n2ta7hIcbM1revz5to1_500.gif (862.6 KB, 450 views)
File Type: gif 16174652.gif (942.2 KB, 443 views)
File Type: gif rubbing7.gif (807.8 KB, 329 views)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-18, 12:19
Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77 Points: 31,609, Level: 77
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,251 Times in 430 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Females on top always dominate! And they use a very effective tactic: Rubbing their pussies with dicks... a guaranteed victory!
In the first gif she is really dominating him. I think the look on his face perfectly symbolise the slack-jawed idiocy of the male orgasm.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-18, 19:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In the first gif she is really dominating him. I think the look on his face perfectly symbolise the slack-jawed idiocy of the male orgasm.
Yes. Actually, he is in a trance that is leading him to ultimate defeat. She knows exactly what to do to defeat him: move up and down as fast as she can (faster than him) since remember pussies' endurance is superior to dicks'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-18, 09:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes. Actually, he is in a trance that is leading him to ultimate defeat. She knows exactly what to do to defeat him: move up and down as fast as she can (faster than him) since remember pussies' endurance is superior to dicks'
That's true, pussies' endurance is virtually limitless whereas a dick's doesn't even compare. IMHO men realise this and resent it, albeit subconsciously, and that has been the root of mysogyny throughout history.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harry Cake For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-18, 14:15
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
When a guy can't set the pace, he is totally done. Or, maybe, even MORE done, as he's in trouble regardless. And yeah, that slack jawed expression is great, a little edging and a guy's overloaded pleasure centers really shut down the mind... willpower, reason, morality, common sense, resistance. Great post, great clips, and great comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Cake [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's true, pussies' endurance is virtually limitless whereas a dick's doesn't even compare. IMHO men realise this and resent it, albeit subconsciously, and that has been the root of mysogyny throughout history.
That first sentence is a simple merciless fact that I think all guys know - some celebrate it, some fear it, and some lie to themselves about it. But deep down, guys KNOW.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-18, 01:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shado [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When a guy can't set the pace, he is totally done. Or, maybe, even MORE done, as he's in trouble regardless. And yeah, that slack jawed expression is great, a little edging and a guy's overloaded pleasure centers really shut down the mind... willpower, reason, morality, common sense, resistance. Great post, great clips, and great comments!

That first sentence is a simple merciless fact that I think all guys know - some celebrate it, some fear it, and some lie to themselves about it. But deep down, guys KNOW.
I am a straight male and I'm conscious since I was a teen (first time I had sex) that women are sexually (not to mention other aspects of life which are not being discussed in this post) superior. And that didn't make me feel unconfortable at all, to accept the superiority of the female sex (sexual organ as well), but it helped me understand women better and their incredible and limitless capacity to give and receive love, twice or thrice the amount we can offer.

I try to upload the best of the best (crème de la crème) and add some exciting and sexually suggestive comments to the gifs. You can do it as well if you are interested. I have no trouble at all. Everyone's imagination and creativity are welcome in this post.

I'll add another one (the one you can see attached). In this one, it is shown how in a real face to face battle, the pussy has, yet another time, the edge over the opposite sex...
Attached Images
File Type: gif 123.gif (1.70 MB, 299 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-18, 10:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
I am a straight male and I'm conscious since I was a teen (first time I had sex) that women are sexually (not to mention other aspects of life which are not being discussed in this post) superior. And that didn't make me feel unconfortable at all, to accept the superiority of the female sex (sexual organ as well), but it helped me understand women better and their incredible and limitless capacity to give and receive love, twice or thrice the amount we can offer.

I try to upload the best of the best (crème de la crème) and add some exciting and sexually suggestive comments to the gifs. You can do it as well if you are interested. I have no trouble at all. Everyone's imagination and creativity are welcome in this post.

I'll add another one (the one you can see attached). In this one, it is shown how in a real face to face battle, the pussy has, yet another time, the edge over the opposite sex...
Thanks for your sharing your thoughts on superiority of women both sexually and otherwise, which I agree with.

An excellent gif btw. He is obviously bigger and stronger than her but once again the pussy subtly, almost lovingly, inflicts irreversible defeat on the dick. Who is the stronger now?
Old 05-Oct-18, 10:29
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Relentlessly, methodically finishing him off. He may at first think he can take it, but...no chance. And she KNOWS it. Her internal muscles milking, her firm toned butt cheeks pounding his groin, stroke after stroke, until far too soon he feels that inevitable "Oh @#$@#$" moment and knows..he is GONNA lose it. Sees her confident, amused, knowing smirk, her hips never breaking rhythm...and then..... LOL
Attached Images
File Type: gif 042_1000.gif (1,021.1 KB, 345 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Oct-18, 20:46
Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67 Points: 23,576, Level: 67
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,294 Times in 271 Posts
Grappling Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Quote:
Yeah, that is true. But I mean, the woman can last more "rounds" than the man, we all know it. Even compare how many orgasms (real orgasms, not just cumming) can a man and a woman have through masturbation (yes, just masturbation) and the woman will probably win without effort. And she can go on, and on and on if she is really aroused. The man will come 4 or 5 times and that would be all. But the woman, she can have as many orgasms as she wants. That's the power of the pussy.
While admitting that the pussy has more stamina than the cock it must be said that most masturbation records are held by the cock.

The world record for longest masturbation, where you are out when you stop stroking or you orgasm, is held by a man. So is the record for the distance of the ejaculation.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The record for most number of orgasm in an hour though is admittedly held by a woman at 134 orgasm in an hour. THough the male numbers are also astonishing.

I like to have competitive sex and in a bid to do that often bet with my partners in a game to see who can make the other cum first. The loser has to get the winner off orally. I can say that in this game I have my fair share of wins and on an average my cock makes its opponent pussy submit twice before being submitted. So in my opinion in a marathon wrestle the vagina is superior and destined to win but in first cum type matches the penis cannot be written off.

I have a few masturbation matches against women on cam again with 1st to cum loses rule and can say that the results are 3-1 in my favour. So in masturbation competition the male may have an edge, may be cause the cock has so much more practice than the pussy
Old 07-Oct-18, 22:36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheehan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
While admitting that the pussy has more stamina than the cock it must be said that most masturbation records are held by the cock.

The world record for longest masturbation, where you are out when you stop stroking or you orgasm, is held by a man. So is the record for the distance of the ejaculation.

The record for most number of orgasm in an hour though is admittedly held by a woman at 134 orgasm in an hour. THough the male numbers are also astonishing.

I like to have competitive sex and in a bid to do that often bet with my partners in a game to see who can make the other cum first. The loser has to get the winner off orally. I can say that in this game I have my fair share of wins and on an average my cock makes its opponent pussy submit twice before being submitted. So in my opinion in a marathon wrestle the vagina is superior and destined to win but in first cum type matches the penis cannot be written off.

I have a few masturbation matches against women on cam again with 1st to cum loses rule and can say that the results are 3-1 in my favour. So in masturbation competition the male may have an edge, may be cause the cock has so much more practice than the pussy
Well, still compare 134 to 83... and in the woman's case you are talking about an hour, in the man's ONE WHOLE DAY! If that isn't superiority, what is it?

The problem here is not only the amount of orgasms... but the quality. It is very difficult to cum and go for another one just immediately. We have to rest, it's nature and it's called refractory period. And we can cum without experiencing the so called orgasm. Ours last from 20 to 50 seconds the most, right? And women's? I think theirs last longer.

Probably many women have lost these types of battles, but I know that if you face one that is determined to make you cum, she will leave you helplessly on the dust. Female determination is endless if they are really into the match. I know some women don't take it as serious as others, and they let themselves go and "enjoy" the moment. Those are the one who may lose. But those who take it as a real battle for sexual supremacy are unbeatable! (source: my own experience. Though I've won some times, she has the edge in the general score)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post: