Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jun-17, 12:19
Points: 2,585, Level: 21 Points: 2,585, Level: 21 Points: 2,585, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mom vs Son Erotic Wrestling Match

Can't wait for the next part, loved the story so far!
Old 20-Jun-17, 01:02
Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57 Points: 17,620, Level: 57
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,626 Times in 111 Posts

I don’t think I’ve ever had the butterflies in my stomach the way I had when they called mom and me to the ring. We were wearing lose fitting white silk robes, which we dropped to reveal our matching silver his-and-hers thongs. Our opponents were then summoned forth from the darkness… at 5’5 and 155lbs was the mother Sophie, with messy tussled dark hair down to her shoulders. Her daughter, Anna, was a slightly taller 5’7 but a slimmer 125lbs. Both were wearing black silk robes which they dropped to reveal matching patterned leopard print bikinis. Anna’s was a racier thong set, her mother Sophie’s was a rather modest shorts and top. The crowd wanted more – egging on Sophie, as she smiled a naughty smile. She had clearly come prepared for this – her outfit was just her outerwear, and she shed her bottoms to reveal an even skimpier thong than her daughter, whilst discarding her top to exhibit her magnificent DDs. Anna rolled her eyes and took off her top, a much less seductive disrobing but her smaller pert breasts no less easy on the eye. Points for the two ladies, they had the crowd on their side already. So, the silver thong mom-and-son vs the leopard-print-thong mom-and daughter, all topless and barefoot. We had a slight weight and height advantage, but they looked sleek and athletic. As we were brought to ring centre for the ref’s briefing the elder Sophie winked at me and licked her lips. I wasn’t sure if she was flirting or sizing up her next meal. Either way I couldn't wait.

A coin toss decided that the youngsters would begin. The bell rang out and my butterflies disappeared, we raced to ring centre and circled at pace, all that adrenaline suddenly finding an outlet. As we narrowed the circle mine and Anna’s fingers interlocked, suggesting a test of strength that I thought she couldn’t possibly win, but it was just for grips as the fingerlock became a clinch, then fingers disengaged and the clinch became a mutual bear hug. Grunts and groans echoed around the ring to a silent, rapt crowd. I squeezed harder, she looked me right in the eyes and smiled, before doing the same. She was stronger than she looked alright, but I felt in control, if a little tight around the chest. Her perfect round breasts pushed against mine, I felt the tops of her thighs lightly brush mine, my hands wandered and deliberately light touched the top of her bubble butt.

“Concentrate!” yelled mom. She could see the seduction of the clinch before I noticed the threat. Anna had snaked her leg around mine and surged forward, we both went backwards and to the canvas as I tripped over her shapely leg. We hit the canvas hard and her demeanour changed – all business suddenly, writhing to get a better position, her other leg now snaking mine and her hips further up on me. Oh gawd, she’s going for the grapevine! I fought against her, pushing up – she took those hands easily over my head, and I got a mouthful of her breast. Pleasant though it was I started to feel the pressure on the inside of my knee. Mom was still yelling, not quite close enough to tag in. I felt like an idiot, all I could do was buck and writhe – hardly wrestling, more like not getting stretch-raped. Anna drew back her hips and pounded hard, then again, skewering my pelvis to the mat with hers. I couldn’t get over how quickly this sexy young body had entrapped and overpowered mine. She changed it up every few seconds, sometimes lunging forward to smother me, sometimes burrowing her pubic mound on mine, each jolt ratcheting my legs further apart.

I was going to lose to this grapevine and I knew it. I couldn’t help it, but I grabbed her hair. She gasped and yelped trying to disengage my hand, but before the ref could admonish me I had rolled her over and lunged for the tag. I thought afterwards that the organizers would probably thank me for not making this a three minute submission, but I didn’t feel great about the dirty play. Neither did the crowd who booed me as my mom tagged in. On top of everything else, I had the most outrageous boner – the silver thong threatened to burst open. I glanced at Sophie, who was telling Anna to watch out for my mom, she glanced back and caught site of my tent pole, with a smile.

Mom roughed up Anna pretty good for a while, headlocking her and then ring tossing the young teen around the ring whilst she tried to keep her off tagging in Sophie. Mom eventually womanhandled Anna into a lift and then dropped her lithe opponent on her back, her pert tits jiggled from the impact. I have to say, I’ve never been more turned on by my mom and I wanted Anna to tag me in so I could rip off our thongs and have at each other in a lusty wrestle-fuck. But equally, I also wanted us to win so I was hoping Mom would finish Anna off. The young grappler was good though – as Mom reached down to grab her up by the hair, she grasped Mom’s wrist with both hands and then locked her foot on Mom’s face – I wasn’t sure what you would call this but it looked like she was either trying to pop moms head off or rip off her arm. Whatever it was, it caught Mom off guard for long enough for Anna to kick out and then make the tag, leaving Mom nursing a sore jaw.

The crowd started to rouse as Sophie sauntered under the ropes and circled Mom. She looked like she wanted payment for roughing up her daughter and offered a test of strength. I thought Mom shouldn’t do it, but Mom accepted. Amazingly, they seemed evenly matched. I could see Sophie break her smile as they nipples came slowly together and Mom held her ground. With a gasp of frustration Sophie dropped back and monkey flipped mom to the canvas behind her. She was way out of my reach to try to tag in. Anna clapped, the crowd cheered, and Sophie rolled up and around, cupping mom under the chin and controlling her head whilst she slid her thighs around her head. Shit – there is no way Mom is getting out of that headscissors I thought as Sophie came up on her hands and squeezed. “UHHHHHHH” grunted Mom, as Sophie cinched into the hold. Once…. UHHHHHHH….. twice…..AIEEEEEE!!!!!!..... power rippled through Sophie's thighs and Mom looked helpless, pawing at the steely legs impotently. surely this was it, I thought, as Mom cried out and the ref dropped in close… do you submit? she asked....

Just as mom looked ready to tap out, Sophie opened her legs. She held her top leg aloft, showing the crowd that this was her choice whilst her crotch was pointing straight at me, no doubt deliberately. She relinquished the hold as if it were of no consequence. Mom rolled off her gasping and clutching her jaw, now twice assaulted… “tag me back in!” I yelled, Mom nodded, lumbering away from the cocky Sophie, who just lay there, beckoning me enter her widow's web.

SLAM!

Mom fell back with an elbow drop to Sophie’s chest that wiped the smile off her opponent with a gasp. Then she rolled up again and tagged me in. “Finish her off!” she smiled.

I came in quickly and grabbed Sophie’s ankles up, to under my arms. Sophie was still moaning and clutching her chest. In a fluid motion I turned Sophie over onto her front, and sat back into a boston crab. It was gorgeous. Anna was yelling and pointing, Sophie was thumping the mat in defiance. The crowd were now back on our side, and even my raging boner didn’t bother me as it popped out of my thong. Whatever, I thought, as I rocked on her firm ass, leaning back. Textbook. I imagined the fucking Mom and I would do tonight when we relived the move....

But karma is a bitch, especially in the ring. My hair is fairly short, but it didn’t stop Sophie from grabbing a handful and yanking my head back. I had leaned too far back and right into her grasp, and now the boston crab was unraveling as I tried not to topple backwards. The submission hold collapsed and I was soon on my back. Sophie’s breasts were in my face before I could get away and then I found myself under her body, bucking furiously. I managed to fend off a second attack going for a grapevine, but a full breast smother was expertly applied and getting tighter. Sophie now had her arms around my neck and had centred her weight on my body. All my thrashing did was get my fully engorged cock wet between us, now no longer held its thong. Sophie instinctively knew this and grinded down harder and more sensually with her pelvis.

I tried pushing against her hips, I tried squeezing her ass, I tried even pulling her hair back. I was locked tight. The thrashing slowed down but I was trapped and smothered. Slowly she drew me up to sitting up, still clamped around me and all I could do to breathe was take slurps of air from between her cleavage. She was sitting provocatively on my lap as this MILF grappler now circled her hips more deliberately. I started to sense my cock was touching something moist and realized that Sophie had pulled her thong to one side just as my cock had pushed its way out of its thong. She was also clearly not KO’ing me, although her grip was so tight she probably could have.

UHHHHNNNNN!!! She moaned as she took my cock fully inside her and started to gyrate rhythmically. I could hear the ref saying something to her like “do you want to submit?”. My hands were all over this older lady wrestler as her hip rocking sped up and she started to moan.

UhhHHHHH….yes…… you…..uhhhh….are….gonna…..uhhhhhb…..GIVE!!!!

I felt her vagina tighten on my shaft as she started to thrust her whole body against mine in this increasingly violent lapsit smother. I panted as the orgasm in me built quickly, although I couldn’t tell if she was closer or just enjoying the control. The smother was making me feel light headed and that just made the whole sexual climax approach more quickly. My fingers dug into her flesh, my tongue could taste the beads of sweat on her breasts. I could clearly now make out the ref's dulcet tones saying “he’s close… he’s gonna cum…. you wanna submit boy?” As if that was bad enough, I could feel that Sophie had wrapped her legs around me for support as her smother became a full karma-sutra inspired anaconda fuckhold.

UHNNNNNN GAWDDDDDDD SAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sophie screamed and squeezed my head whilst her legs and vagina tightened….. oh fuck... i was gonna cum... and HARD...

UHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFF!!!!

I GASPED my muffled orgasm and shivered in her grasp, whilst a muted moan acknowledged the submission, tapping her hips furiously. She held me in place, not releasing me whilst I convulsed, the tapping became just a grip of her flesh as I exploded inside her, and I felt her own breathless orgasm rip through her body.

DING DING DING DING DING!!!

Sophie slowed the hip gyrations. She had also cum, but the rules of simultaneously cumming were that the dominant wrestler is given the submission. She dropped the smother hold - moments before I would have passed out - and I slumped back to the canvas, still inside her. I was a pool of sweat and my vision blurry, but as cool air hit my face I couldn’t help but smile, despite the loss. I thought to myself, this could be the hardest I’d ever cum in a wrestling hold.. The ref came armed with cool damp towels to clean us off and wipe us down before sending me back to my corner. Our opponents remained in the ring to have their hands raised as winners.

The WINNERS…. and still the mom and daughter champions… by a body clamp breast smother fuckhold combo…. Sophieeeee….and….. Annaaaaaaaa!

Last edited by Skinnywrestler; 20-Jun-17 at 01:28.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-17, 01:28
Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29 Points: 4,894, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Great Story! The way Sophie and Anna worked over and finished off their opponents was wonderful. In my opinion it's the best out of all the one's you've written so far which is saying a lot given that all have been excellent.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 14600141 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jun-17, 01:29
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14600141 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great Story! In my opinion it's the best out of all the one's you've written so far which is saying a lot given that all have been excellent.
Really happy for this to be well received, thanks for the kind words!
The Following User Says Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-17, 00:06
Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25 Points: 3,575, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Really.... had us wait all this time just for them to lose..
Old 21-Jun-17, 00:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really.... had us wait all this time just for them to lose..
Sorry! I try to let the stories unfold as much by themselves as I can and this one just felt right flowing in this direction.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-17, 01:05
Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33 Points: 6,002, Level: 33
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I personally thought it was great!!! It definatly wasn't what I was expecting, no it was a LOT better than what I was expecting. I loved that it seemed the moms in both families were the better wrestlers. I think your stories are some of the best on here, especially since they are all in this storyline. However, I would not want to be in your position right now. Your mom is probably going to be frustrated with you since Sophia was able to make you cum and you couldn't stop her costing you the match! Hope to read some more wrestling matches! Also I'm going to ask if I can add some stories myself?, your not going to be in any of them, but since there is a lot of other matches going on, could I write some of those as another point of view or would that be to confusing? This is YOUR STORYLINE so if you don't want me to just tell me no. I just want to know your opinion either way.
The Following User Says Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-17, 23:04
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I personally thought it was great!!! It definatly wasn't what I was expecting, no it was a LOT better than what I was expecting. I loved that it seemed the moms in both families were the better wrestlers. I think your stories are some of the best on here, especially since they are all in this storyline. However, I would not want to be in your position right now. Your mom is probably going to be frustrated with you since Sophia was able to make you cum and you couldn't stop her costing you the match! Hope to read some more wrestling matches! Also I'm going to ask if I can add some stories myself?, your not going to be in any of them, but since there is a lot of other matches going on, could I write some of those as another point of view or would that be to confusing? This is YOUR STORYLINE so if you don't want me to just tell me no. I just want to know your opinion either way.
Hey Rookie , thanks for the support, I’m really glad you liked it. I’m also kind of glad you were surprised by the result – as appealing as the obvious outcome would have been, it started to feel a little pushed that our protagonists should always win, and even though this is fantasy, a little grounding felt appropriately timed.

I’m chuffed if you feel inspired to write a spin-off story. Go crazy. The purist in me would prefer to keep this thread for my own narrative (which I haven’t quite finished – see below) but I must remind myself that I am a guest on this forum and this isn’t *my* thread, so if there is a strong consensus to keep spin-off stories on the same thread, then be my guest. If instead you’d be okay respecting separate threads for different authors, but want some ‘connective tissue’ to these stories, then may I suggest:

- perhaps refer in the title to the connection – ie.
[Rachel, the wrestling mom: ] – yes, that’s her real name or
[Cougar Club: ] – that’s the group of wrestling milfs that mom belonged to, and which included the buxom Deedee
[Sophia & Aneka:] (aka Sophie & Anna) – that’s the real names of the mom & daughter wrestlers we lost to in the tag match
[The Leather Canvas] – that’s the underground erotic wrestling club run by Tonia, which meets in various venues and has an exclusive clientele
- try to keep the stats the same; I’ll post something to help that draws it all together, but fyi I think the adult star / milf Deauxma is probably as close as it gets for a lookalike for Rachel (at least, mom’s hair is usually a wee bit shorter, but she has been known to grow it long);
- yeh, if you could leave me out of it that’d avoid me finding it super weird!
- maybe link this thread at the top of yours… I dunno, is that presumptive to ask?

Anyway, these are stipulations, just suggestions. When you gotta write, write.

So you’ve already spotted the ‘hidden breadcrumbs’ I laid in the last chapter to this not being the end. There is one final epilogue, and yes Mom is mad at me for losing. Really mad. The overall story arc I always wanted to complete was supposed to start with a hidden fantasy that via some twists and turns gets brought further into the open, each iteration breaking down the taboo further. The culmination of this story will be the protagonists choosing to a full consensual nude public wrestling match, each in their own right a capable and brutal grappler, physically and sexually evenly matched so the outcome can’t be easily guessed. Anyway, that’s how it sounded in my head

So again, thanks, and watch this space for the final (yes, I do mean last) match in this story.

PS Deauxma (Rachel) inspiration pic below...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BcbfOEPCcAAy432.jpg (54.7 KB, 479 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skinnywrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-17, 03:28
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks man I have been wanting to write some stories about wrestling different women, but I couldn't come up with a good storyline so I guess I tried to piggyback off your storyline since it was really good. I will probably start a new thread being a spinoff of this one, where I join "The Leather Canvas" and get to wrestle different women. Thanks for the ideas. Also thanks for all these stories in this thread they are really great. I am sad to see that there is only one more match left, but I am also excited to read the last match. Hopefully you will write more stories on this forum, I have enjoyed reading the ones you have already written.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jun-17, 02:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Actually, I think i changed my mind, becasue this just limits me to writing stories about wrestling milfs and their daughters. However I hope you keep writing this storyline. It's really good
The Following User Says Thank You to rookie18 For This Useful Post:

Tags
erotic mixed wrestling, incest, mixed wrestling, mother, orgasm