Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-May-16, 23:48
Points: 3,015, Level: 22 Points: 3,015, Level: 22 Points: 3,015, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Boxing

I believe when DWW were trying to make mixed boxing videos a few years back they had a real job with matchmaking, as they needed men who were a similar weight and height to their proposed female opponents.

To my knowledge they only produced two batches of videos. The first was in 1997-98, which was only available on VHS, and seemed to be filmed in a proper boxing gym with trained fighters. A few years later they produced the "mixed garden boxing" DVD which went much more for the "foxy" aspect, with the girls all being topless. As well as the height / weight aspect, none of the "garden" boxers (of either gender) wanted to repeat the experience - they thought it hurt too much (one chap sustained visible injuries).

While fantasizing about boxing a female is fine, making it a reality will need much more thought and much more care, even between opponents with the right training. (Of course, you would also need a willing partner, impossible here in the UK).

warrior
The Following User Says Thank You to future_warrior For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-16, 18:47
Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55 Points: 16,026, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Boxing

I liked the bouts in the boxing gym much more. Diana, Tunde, and Maja were all pretty good amateur boxers and the matchups were pretty even. Some of the BSA mixed boxing that I saw were pretty good too.
One memorable bout was Lena (18) vs Alexy (15). They were about the same height and weight and took the bout seriously.
DWW delivered mixed boxing that IMHO has not been surpassed.

I didn't like the Garden boxing as much. It seemed that the boxers were much less prepared. Sometimes it seemed like they were just flailing away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by future_warrior [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe when DWW were trying to make mixed boxing videos a few years back they had a real job with matchmaking, as they needed men who were a similar weight and height to their proposed female opponents.

To my knowledge they only produced two batches of videos. The first was in 1997-98, which was only available on VHS, and seemed to be filmed in a proper boxing gym with trained fighters. A few years later they produced the "mixed garden boxing" DVD which went much more for the "foxy" aspect, with the girls all being topless. As well as the height / weight aspect, none of the "garden" boxers (of either gender) wanted to repeat the experience - they thought it hurt too much (one chap sustained visible injuries).

While fantasizing about boxing a female is fine, making it a reality will need much more thought and much more care, even between opponents with the right training. (Of course, you would also need a willing partner, impossible here in the UK).

warrior
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mxboxer For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-16, 23:09
Points: 3,015, Level: 22 Points: 3,015, Level: 22 Points: 3,015, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I didn't like the Garden boxing as much. It seemed that the boxers were much less prepared. Sometimes it seemed like they were just flailing away.
Agreed ..... by that time, I think DWW had figured that there were better returns from nudity, than from fighting skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
DWW delivered mixed boxing that IMHO has not been surpassed.
Agreed a second time ..... more is the pity that original copies of these videos are now unobtainable.

warrior
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to future_warrior For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jan-17, 16:29
Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23 Points: 3,079, Level: 23
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

I like one sided boxing where the woman beats me. Since this is just fetish and fantasy, I'm only looking to be dominated, not looking to compete.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mtxship For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Feb-17, 21:55
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

I LOVE one-sided boxing / fistfight matches to watch, and love them in private sessions too.

I find women can be much more intense wth their fists, then they can wrestling. While, of course, a good (or very strong) female wrestler can really hurt you, I find getting punched much more vicious, and the girl can really "let loose", and go very hard, and when it's the right girl (like I've had), she can really make a mess of your face too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-17, 01:12
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17

Like many people on this thread, I like both mixed boxing and wrestling. However, I think people enjoy wrestling a little more because they're touching the skin of the woman a lot more whereas in boxing, you're exchanging punches with each other, but your bodies aren't going to be touching as closely. I think people just like having that body on body contact.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cd3a3ccbdc0abbc61c2d30fb81308222.cache.007.jpg (9.6 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg HTM 139.jpg (55.7 KB, 161 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to username1898 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-17, 02:02
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by travellerinlife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Like many people on this thread, I like both mixed boxing and wrestling. However, I think people enjoy wrestling a little more because they're touching the skin of the woman a lot more whereas in boxing, you're exchanging punches with each other, but your bodies aren't going to be touching as closely. I think people just like having that body on body contact.
I absolutley agree with you. And to combine the two, when I do a session, I like the girl to do things like "ground and pound" me, and punch me while I'm in a headlock.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marino2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-17, 09:59
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

There you can see mixed boxing videos from DWW [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Tunde is my favorite female bóxer, and I didnt expect her bout´s ressult!!
The Following User Says Thank You to geressen For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-17, 09:25
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I don't like boxing for real. In fact, I don't like real fights at all. But my fetish woke up when I was a child as I watched boxing matches on the TV. And it was the KOs.

My fetish is to be defeated and KO'd. Though I think I wouldn't like to be KO'd for real.

I enjoy wrestling a lot when my wife is all over me, immobilising, smothering, fondling, scissoring, manipulating my d!ck against my will. Close contact is wonderful. Being engulfed by her body until I can't stand it anymore and come or "making the mistake" of letting her "KO" me by neckscissors (she used to smother me out, but since she lost a lot of weight there's no tits anymore) and then finishing the job.

Still, there's something about having her standing in front of me in shorts, with a tank top or topless, holding her guard up, her full body threatening me, knowing that in a few minutes she will count me out and then masturbate me. Resting my chin on her shoulder while hugging and softly punching each other's belly. Looking down on her spread on the rug when we manage to insert a short downtime for her. The look of satisfaction in her face when she gives me the KO even though we know it's as fake as a three dollar bill, resting on the rug and looking at her standing over me doing the count. And then the finale.

I enjoy wrestling a lot, but the anticipation when boxing is far mor intense. Unfortunately, sometimes we get carried away by it and some punches do hurt. That's why we seldom do it. Also, boxing is better while standing on a soft surface, while wrestling can be done on the bed. And you can't go having sexy time in other rooms of the house when children are around.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixed For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-17, 09:15
Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1 Points: 2, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Any girls here wants to box or wrestle?

Tags
boxing, mixed boxing