Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-16, 23:47
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts
Default My GF dominating people in the past

Yesterday i med and my girlfriend was going through her old computer. She wanted to look through old photo albums cause we are gonna make some photo albums from our time together.

For those of you that don't know my GF i suggest you read this if you are interested.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She had thousands of photos on the computer and the funny thing is that we found some pictures that involves wrestling from before i met her!! I was so excited about it. And asked several questions around the photos. So i had an hour or so listening to my GF reminisce about her past. I have heard a lot of the stories before but now i was able to see some photos.

The first picture i have added was the first i asked about. Its a picture of her sitting on some guys chest. Here is what my GF told.

«Ahhh. I remember that picture. It was from my last year at school. I was 18 years old and the guy i am pinning is an old friend of mine! It was right before i started bjj and i loved wrestling. We used to hang out after school and watch television. I have always loved popping pimples, and he hated it. So i straddled him down and sat on his chest while i popped pimples. I did that several times, but if i remember right its one of my childhood friends taking the picture.»

The second, third and fourth picture i found was of my GF wrestling a guy. My GF answered this.

«This is from the summer after the last year at school. I had been doing bjj some months and loved to show my friends my skills. At that time i often used to ambush the guys. I believe the guy was lying in the bed because we didn’t have enough space in the couch. I asked him if he wanted a massage and he said yes. So i straddled his back and gave him a minute with massage before i asked the others if who they believed would win if i started on top. So with that question the challenge was on and he quickly managed to turn around so i was sitting on top of his stomach he gave a good match but i was able to stay on top of him for some time before he tossed me of. He was about to get on top when i managed to get him in a front headscissor with one of his arms trapped in between. I squeezed all i got and he got all wild. I managed to cross my legs in a triangle and got on top of him. I had been practising chokes for some time but i didn’t manage to choke him properly while i sat on him. But i actually tried to choke him out. But i had him safely under my weight and controlled his head with my thighs. And since his one arm was trapped he didn’t manage to get out. So eventually to every girls in the rooms surprise he tapped my thighs. I remember i got off him and when he was about to roll of the bed i sat down on his face and stretched my legs out and squeezed my thighs together.

This is actually a milestone for me. Cause that was the first time i smothered a face. I had smothered my teddybear and pillows. And really wanted to smother a face. So i remember i didn’t want to get off when i sat there. But unfortunately he didn’t last long. When he tapped, maybe after 10 seconds i remember i sat there for a couple more second before i got off. If i would get the chance today i would make more out of it. He actually got really angry. Cause when i got up he jumped my back and choked my neck. I didn’t stand a chance and tapped. So i guess that was a draw. We here of course good friends afterwards»

The fifth photo was of my GF sitting on a guys chest in a living room.

« Thats the same guy as the last photos. We started dating that fall and dated for some months. We used to wrestle a lot and he won most at the start. But as i was training more bjj i started to win some to. This is at his parents living room. We where spending time there at the evening. It was the two of us and a female friend of us. I remember we play wrestled and i at some point managed to mount him. I was more comfortable in mount position after a lot of practice so i knew i had the chance to get him if i got on top. That was the problem. Cause if he got on top my defense wasn’t that good. And he never let me start on top. But this evening i managed to roll him over from guard. And when i got on top i quickly sat high on his chest and got my thighs under his arms so he didn’t get any leverage. And when i sat like that i found out how shitty his defense was too. Cause all he managed to try was to buck me off. But i was kinda heavy at the time and with good balance and some thecnique i managed to ride his attempts»

The sixth photo was of my GF reverse head scissoring the same guy in the same living room.

«Hahaha. I remember this very well. It was right before we broke up. It was actually the last time i wrestled him. I remember i actually was a bit angry on him because he was to hard. So when i got him in a headscissor i squeezed all i got several times. And when he tapped i only released the hold for some seconds before i squeezed all i got again. I remember i did this for a couple of minutes. I didnt want to let him go. It felt so great to have him in there between my thighs and feel his struggles to get out. And my stamina started to be good at this time after all the pillow squeezing so i was capable of holding a 80-90 percent squeeze for a long time»

The seventh photo was of my GF having a guy in a triangle hold in bed wearing grey leggings.

«Ohhh. That was one of my best friends back in the days. He is actually a really good football player. In this picture i was 19 and i was practicing choke holds on him. I remember we where video taping it so i could watch it. And i also remember my dad walking in on us when i had him in the triangle. He got so embarrassed when he heard the my dad walked up the stairs and asked me to get of. I fooled him and told him that my dad wasn’t coming in. I knew he where, but i was starting to get exhibitionist when it came to wrestling and female domination and loved it when people saw that i was dominating guys. So i wanted my dad to see it. So i didn’t release the hold and when my father opened the door my friend started to squirm like a worm. So my dad got a really funny view. There was his 19 years old daughter sitting on a 21 year old guys throat in a triangle choking him. I remember he got a little surprised at first before he started laughing. And then we had a 30 seconds conversation while i straddled my friend. When my dad left the room and i looked at how embarrassed my friend was i got so aroused. I remember that without saying anything i just looked down at him and placed my hand over his mouth and nose and started squeezing my thighs making him pass out»

The 8th photo was of my GF sitting on a guy talking picture in the mirror.

«This was actually in Hawaii from a holiday when i was twenty. I met this local guy and we talked a lot and i found out that he was into female domination. It was actually the first time i heard a guy say that. So i was super thrilled and we spent several days together. Cause i knew that with this older more experienced guy i could explore my fetish. In this picture i have tied him up and are choking him with my legs. I choked him so much that his eyes where all red.
He also asked me to face smother him so i remember i sat on his face a long time. It was this vacation that i could explore my darker and dominating side that had been taunting me for a couple of years. The feeling of having his face breathless under my ass smothering him with my weight really thrilled me. Just riding out his struggles and when i gave him air, hearing him gasping before i just sat back down. I also remember i placed a plastic bag over his head while i sat on his chest and choked him with a scarf. The look on his face while the bag started to get empty was like heaven»

The 9th picture turned out to be of a friend of my GF sitting on her brother. The 10th picture is of my GF sitting on the same guy.

«Thats me and Tina. You know Tina. We where hanging out and where in a playful mood so we asked her brother if he wanted to wrestle. He was two years younger than us and i remember we easily got him to the ground. And Tina is a heavy girl. She must have been around 75kg at that time.
Strong as a bull, but not a fighter. But i know she has pinned her brother before. She sat on his chest while i sat on his stomach. And we tickled him senseless. He laughed so loud that his mother, to my joy came in wondering what was going on. She laughed and made jokes while me and Tina pinned down her 19 year old son. After we had sat on him for 15 minutes or so i remember he started to breath heavily. Understandable since he had 145 kg on top of his 80 kg body. When he asked us to get off i remember Tina said okay. But i had been sitting on his stomach all time and wanted to feel his chest so i remember i told him that we would get off after we had taken one pimple each. Tina laughed and he agreed. After Tina had taken hers we switched place and i sat myself heavily down on his chest. On purpose i used several minutes to pop the pimple. I was actually only concentrating on feeling his breath. I remember sitting there wanting to smother him so bad. He looked so weak laying there. But after some more time i got off him. He was lucky»

The 11th picture.

«Thats aa guy i went to university with. We where on a holiday with our class and several of us stayed over at the same cottage. We had been flirting the whole holiday and i so wanted to sit on him while everyone watched. It was our first school trip. And we didn’t know each other that well. So sitting on this guy in front of people from the class would really thrill me. So one morning at breakfast i challenged him to a wrestling match in front of several others. He laughed at me and accepted the challenge. He didn’t know that i had been doing bjj for some years. So i couldn’t wait to surprise him. We decided to wrestle in bed and 7-8 other students followed us as judges. On the bed we got to our knees and i quickly attacked him and took him by surprise. I was sitting over his stomach while i was applying a headlock with my arms. He squirmed and tried to buck me off buy couldn’t manage to. But he was over average strong so i decided to tire him by sitting like that because i felt that i had good control in this position. After some minutes he started to get tired so i slowly with good control worked myself up on his chest. Step by step so i didn’t loose the position. I started to get aroused by his struggles and the cheering crown. When got in the chest sitting position with my thighs locked under his arms i almost fell off. But i managed to lock my legs under his neck in a triangle. When i got in that position i knew i had him. So i sat up and looked over at our fellow students that where watching, laughing and cheering. Some of the guys made comments about him loosing to a girl. Them i told that i would gladly fight them if they had the guts. The laughed it away. After sitting in a triangle some time i looked at him and asked him if he wanted to tap. He refused and continued to struggle. So i told him that although i like sitting on you, we have to finish this. So if you don’t tap i will make you pass out. He still refused to tap and continued struggling. So i started to squeeze my inner thighs and made and angle with my crotch to position myself for a choke out. And while i bent forward i turned my hips. I remember i couldn’t see his eyes so i just squeezed and squeezed until i heard snooring. Then i released the hold and sat on his stomach watching him going limp for some seconds. It was so thrilling to watch. But we all laughed at it. Maybe i was to sadistic on him. But i gave him a choice. And i was so in the moment.

Keep the pictures at this forum. I will have to stop adding photos if i see them anywhere else

Edit by admin: This story has been voted the story of the month in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Congratulations, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!

Attached Images
File Type: png 1.png (102.3 KB, 3238 views)
File Type: png 2.png (75.2 KB, 2487 views)
File Type: png 3.png (74.2 KB, 1928 views)
File Type: png 4.png (96.4 KB, 1604 views)
File Type: png 5.png (33.3 KB, 1807 views)
File Type: png 6.png (56.4 KB, 2031 views)
File Type: png 7.png (66.9 KB, 2322 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (592.3 KB, 3192 views)
File Type: jpg 9.JPG (51.3 KB, 1545 views)
File Type: jpg 10.JPG (32.3 KB, 1552 views)
File Type: png 12.png (83.4 KB, 2561 views)

Last edited by moc4a; 20-Nov-16 at 02:35. Reason: forgot something
The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 00:44
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My GF dominating people in the past

hi whats your g/f height and weight
Old 20-Nov-16, 00:48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

now she's 163 cm and 75 kg.
The Following User Says Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 01:27
bigbadbootyboy

Thank you for sharing these stories of your girlfriend's demonstration of power and skill over these lucky guys. I hope she continues to prove guys wrong who think girls can't beat up guys.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 05:13
Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36 Points: 7,300, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Thanks for sharing the stories and posts. I have to say you and your girlfriend have added some of the best posts on the forums. It's great getting the perspective from both sexes. Your girlfriend is also a dream come true for any mixed wrestling fan. I myself am a scissor fan and those scissor photos are great. Her legs look very strong. Each guys head is completely engulfed.

Where are you from? I'm from the U.S. so I had to convert her height and weight. So she is 5 ft, 4 inches and about 165 pounds?
Old 20-Nov-16, 06:34
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Great stories. Your girlfriend sounds amazing!!

PS: I thought your girlfriend was 5'6'' (167 cm)
The Following User Says Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 06:59
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Where are you from? I'm from the U.S. so I had to convert her height and weight. So she is 5 ft, 4 inches and about 165 pounds?
That's some terrifying stats. I'd have two inches on her but be giving up 30lbs. I doubt an average guy of my size could budge her in these scenarios.
Old 20-Nov-16, 10:26
Points: 3,814, Level: 26 Points: 3,814, Level: 26 Points: 3,814, Level: 26
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Moc4a you have to be the envy of this entire forum, she sounds like a dream-girl!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahemz679 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 10:52
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by scissorme2tight [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing the stories and posts. I have to say you and your girlfriend have added some of the best posts on the forums. It's great getting the perspective from both sexes. Your girlfriend is also a dream come true for any mixed wrestling fan. I myself am a scissor fan and those scissor photos are great. Her legs look very strong. Each guys head is completely engulfed.

Hi
Thanks for the compliment. Always great to contribute when people likes it.
We are from Scandinavia.
Yeah, that should be about right.
Old 20-Nov-16, 10:54
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holloway [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great stories. Your girlfriend sounds amazing!!

PS: I thought your girlfriend was 5'6'' (167 cm)
Yeah, it has to be me that has taking all the measurments wrong. sorry
The Following User Says Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post: