Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Aug-17, 10:23
Points: 2,992, Level: 22 Points: 2,992, Level: 22 Points: 2,992, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: JudoKid Fight Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great avatar pic, Jon.
Haha, thanks.
One of my favourite wrestling moves, that.
Old 31-Aug-17, 14:56
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

After that, Dean quit coming. His voice trembling, he had told Rob "That was personal, man. They took it too far."

Max became sullen and withdrawn, a ghost of his former self. It affected his performance on the field as well and he lost his starting position on the football team. Rob heard he started smoking a lot of weed.

Rob went a few more times. The money really came in handy for a while, but once school started up again he stopped going. He had never really gotten used to Princess physically dominating him and the last time he went, even little Amanda started getting cocky. They had done a scene together and she had tried to smother him the way she had done to Dean and it was all he could do to get away from the annoying little sixth-grader and her strong little fingers. It was just too much.

A couple of months went by and he had almost managed to put the memory of his humiliation behind him when one weekday, as he was exiting the front of the school, he saw a black Mercedes Benz SUV parked directly in front of the building idling at the curb. Leaning against the passenger door, staring down at her phone, was Princess.

Panic set in. She was probably the last person on earth he wanted to see right now. But she hadn't seen him yet - maybe he could take off before she did. But no sooner had that thought popped into his head than she looked up and saw him. He was still tempted to take off running, but the mental image of her chasing him down, tackling him and sitting on top of him in front of the entire school gave him pause.

She crooked her finger and beckoned him forward. Shoulders slumping, he trudged over. "Hi Princess," he said glumly.

"Hi Rob! Have you missed me - or have you found another girl to beat you up?" Princess said brightly.

"Ha Ha. What do you want?"

"Awww... his feelings are still hurt.... Actually, it's not me who wants you; The Director wants to have a little word." She inclined her head towards the SUV, pulled the door open for Rob to get in front and then hopped into the back seat.

Rob slid into the front seat as The Director greeted him. "Hallo Rob, we have missed you. Are you doing well?"

"I guess so."

"I can give you a ride home while I discuss the nature of my calling on you today." The Director put the SUV in gear and pulled away from the curb. Pleasantries out of the way, she got right down to business while Princess hummed to herself in the backseat with her ear buds in, listening to music on her phone.

"Business is not as good as it once was. Profitability is suffering. I think you are in a position to help us and yourself as well."

"Look, Director, I admit the money was nice, but I just can't take it anymore. It's too demoralizing."

"Jah, I can understand. It is only basic human nature. The last time, when Amanda nearly got the best of you had to be very disheartening. After all, she is only 11 years of age and you are 17 and twice her size."

"I'm 18 now," he said, "and thanks for reminding me."

"Jah, Jah, I know. But listen - it turns out that your DVD's and photo sets sold very well. Many of our customers, both men and women, said you had an attractive, wholesome appearance. This is something I think you can use to your advantage."

"I told you Director. I'm not letting those girls beat me up any more."

"I understand, that's not what I am proposing. Listen Rob; while many of our customers are very loyal to certain models, like Princess for example, it is also imperative that we introduce new blood into the system. The boys seldom last very long, for reasons similar to yours. And the girls start to develop other interests once they begin high school, like boys and schoolwork, and they leave us as well. And so it is thus that turnover is a big problem for me. I need to hire more young people."

"Can't you just put an ad out?"

"We do, and we get many applicants. But here is the problem; we cannot put just anybody in front of the cameras. The models must have two characteristics; they must be cute and they must be athletic. If they are not cute nobody cares to view them. If they are not athletic they will not be believable and the entire system breaks down. We simply cannot compromise on those two principles."

"Okay, but how does that affect me?"

"I would like you to be our front spokesperson, so to speak. Our customers said you had a very likable appearance. Trustworthy, a few mentioned. Und, I know for myself you have a good work ethic and are relatively intelligent. If you are in charge of the initial interviews I think we can improve our hiring rate. That is good business."

"You want me to be your recruiter," he stated flatly.

"Precisely! We will pay you the same and you will not have to fight anybody."

He looked over his shoulder at Princess, who was gazing out the window and humming to herself. "And you'll keep Princess away from me?"

A little glint behind The Directors glasses told Rob she found that remark to be humorous, but her voice was very business-like as she replied "If you wish."

At first he thought the job would be easy, but he soon found it to be exactly as The Director had said. Finding girls with the required qualities was going to take some work. The response from the online ads was good, but the quality of candidates was not. After a few days he began to spot a pattern – they usually came with their mothers, who were either overly-protective, or overly-competitive. Pushing their little darlings out in front of him they insisted they their little girl would be perfect for the job while the girls, for the most part hung back shyly, attempting to assess the situation and shooting glances at the handsome older boy and wondering what exactly was going on. If they were cute, they were usually too aware of it to risk appearing like a tomboy, and if they were athletic, they weren’t cute. One 12-year-old girl, Rob estimated, probably outweighed him. Over the course of a couple of weeks he refined his interview process to cut to the chase.

It all changed when Caitlin walked in. It was his last interview for the day, shortly after five o’clock. The first thing he noticed is that she came in by herself. She must have gotten dropped off, he surmised, which was great; no stage mother to deal with. Secondly, he noticed she was a little taller than most of the girls, around 5’4”, with a slender build. She walked gracefully, like a dancer, but wore a hoodie zipped all the way up and held herself hunched over, with rounded shoulders, as though protecting herself from something. Nevertheless, when she shook Rob’s hand she looked him in the eye and spoke with confidence as she introduced herself. She reminded him of someone, but couldn’t think who. They sat down at the small desk in the middle of the room. It was one of the unused sets frequented for practice by the JudoKids. It had a wrestling mat in the middle, some posters on the wall with various wrestling holds and not much else.

Rob said “Thanks for coming in Caitlin. I have a few questions for you, and I imagine you’ll have a few for me. But if you don’t mind I’ll go first. That will speed things up.”

She shrugged. “Sure.”

“How old are you?”

“Thirteen.”

He glanced at her face. Some of the girls he had interviewed had tried to pretend they were older, and a couple younger. She looked thirteen, he supposed, she had blonde hair peeking out from the hoodie that swept across her forehead and had clear blue eyes and had a clean, well-scrubbed complexion bereft of make-up. That nagging thought popped up again – who did she remind him of? “Have you had any martial arts experience?”

“A little bit, but mostly I was in gymnastics up until a couple of years ago.”

“Why did you stop?”

“I got too big.”

He glanced up again. While it was true most gymnasts were closer to 5’ tall, being 5’4” should not have been an impediment. Curious. He continued, “Even though it’s mostly acting, as our ads have said, there is a lot of physical activity required. How do you think you’d like wrestling?”

She wrinkled her nose thoughtfully. “Well, to be honest, it’s not something I pictured myself doing a week ago, but the more I think about it, the more interesting it seems. I mean, I’ve always like competition and sports.”

“How do you think you’d like wrestling boys?”

She laughed. “That’s what sounds the most interesting.”

“How do you think your parents would feel about it?”

She frowned and picked at a loose thread on her sleeve. “My dad hasn’t been seen in two years and my mother would be thrilled at the money, to tell the truth. It seems like the pay is pretty good, and I don’t live that far away, so it would be pretty easy for me to get a lot of work in.”

Rob looked up at her. So far she was giving all the right answers. She had just the right mix of confidence and honesty. “Are you currently in good physical condition?”

She grinned, and to Rob’s bemusement, propped her right arm up on the desk in an arm-wrestling pose. “Want to try me?” she said, with an impish grin.

Rob had to laugh at her impertinence. “Sure,” he said, putting up his own hand. He was left-handed, so he continued to make notes on his clipboard while she grasped his hand. It was a large hand for her size, he noted, with neatly trimmed fingernails and a firm grip. “Go,” he said.

She applied pressure and Rob was greatly surprised at how much. He didn’t really want to arm-wrestle her, and wasn’t really trying to win the match, but he was finding that he had to exert a great deal of effort just to remain in the neutral position. He tried to keep his expression blank as he wrote on his clipboard. He saw the sleeve of her sweatshirt swell as her arm flexed. After a few seconds, still locked in the neutral position, Rob said “Okay, I’m convinced.”

“Quitting already? I have more in the tank.” Her eyes crinkled in a smile as she looked across at him.

Rob laughed and pulled his hand away. “No, that’s fine.”

“You just don’t want to lose.”

Rob laughed again. He was starting to like this girl. The cuteness quotient was way up the charts, and her sense of humor was delightful. “Maybe that’s it,” he said, “But we need to move on. Come on over to the mat with me.” He set the clipboard down and walked over the mat, kicking off his shoes and stepping into the middle. She did the same.

He said “Next we’re going to go over some simple judo and ju-jitsu throws. I want to see how familiar you are with the basics and your sense of balance. Are you comfortable with that?”

“Sure. That’s what your ad said.”

“Okay.” Rob was wearing a white gi over his shorts. She was wearing yoga pants and the hoodie. Rob said “Do you want to take the hoodie off? We have a changing room over there with a gi in it if you like.”

She frowned and shook her head. “No, I’d rather keep this on.”

“Suit yourself. Now, the first thing we’re going to do is a basic hip toss. Think you can do it?”

For an answer, she stepped quickly forward, gripped the gi with both hands and threw him over her hip. It had been done so quickly and effortlessly Rob lay on his back stunned. And impressed. She hid a smile as she looked down at his expression.

Rob climbed to his feet. “Okay, that was very good. Why don’t you show me what other moves you know.”

For the next five minutes the lithe blonde proceeded to put Rob through a series of joint locks and throws that showed an impressive knowledge of martial arts. After one throw that left him gasping a little he sat up and said “I thought you just had a little experience?”

She shrugged. “I was a fast learner.”

“I guess so, that was very good. All right. Now we’re going to kick it up a notch. I’m going to come at you and I want you to defend yourself. Ready?”

She gave a quick nod and Rob went for a quick takedown with a sweeping hip throw but she was ready and countered his forward movement by using his momentum to step inside, kick his leg free and use his gi to throw him onto his back, falling down on top of him and capturing his arm in a leg lock. It was a brilliantly executed move and Rob was already wincing as she applied pressure. She raised herself up on one arm to look down at him.

Rob looked up and was startled. With all the movement she’d done, the zipper from her hoodie had traveled down and Rob found himself looking up into two huge mounds of breast flesh divided by impossibly deep cleavage right over his face. They were astonishingly big breasts squeezed into a pink sports bra. No wonder she had wanted to keep her sweatshirt on. He flushed and was immediately very uncomfortable. They were only inches away from his face. He started to sit up and push her off him.

Thinking that they were still doing the exercise and not noticing that her hoodie had become unzipped, Caitlin fought back and attempted to tighten her arm bar. In the process she dropped her chest down onto Rob’s face, nearly driving him crazy. No way could he let this girl cover him with her breasts!

“Stop!” Rob said, muffled and unable for the moment to break free, “You have to get off me.”

Confused, Caitlin released his arm and rose to her knees. Then she saw that she was unzipped and her sports bra was showing. She grinned ruefully and stood up, tugging at her zipper. “Looks like the girls tried to escape.”

Rob sat up and looked her accusingly. “How old did you say you were?”

“Thirteen,” she said quickly. “I was born April 29, 2004.”

Rob rose to his feet, looking at her suspiciously.

“Lots of 13-year-olds have big breasts,” she said defensively, “I can’t help it. But that’s what I meant when I said I got too big for gymnastics and had to quit. It wasn’t my height, it was my breasts. They were throwing me off balance.”

Rob was very uncomfortable. All of the other JudoKids he had fought with were not very developed. Just kids. The thought of wrestling with a girl with huge breasts was an entirely different situation he wanted no part of.

She sensed his discomfort and said “I’ll go put a gi on.”

He started to tell her not to bother but she took off towards the changing room. Slowly, he gathered himself and walked over to the water fountain trying to regain his composure. The memory of those breasts right over his face was troubling.

There was a chair next to the water fountain where Caitlin had tossed her small purse when she came in. Rob saw that it had fallen to the floor and some of the contents had spilled out. He bent over to pick them up for her and saw something he definitely had not expected to see in a 13-year-olds purse.

It was a driver’s license.

He stared at the name and information. It was her all right. But the date of birth was 1999, not 2004. This young-looking girl was actually two months older than he was. And there was something else, something that jogged his memory and then he remembered.

When she came out Rob was standing in the middle of the mat holding her driver’s license aloft. She looked at him and stopped.

“I thought there was something familiar about you,” he said, “You’re Cait, Dean’s girlfriend from ninth grade. And you’re eighteen years old.”

Her shoulders fell and she sighed. “Took you long enough, Rob. I haven’t seen you since we moved, but I still remembered what you looked like.”

“What are you doing here? This job requires kids ages 10-14. Not an 18-year-old with huge boobs.”

“I look 13 though, don’t I? I’ve always looked real young for my age.”

“Yes, but… but….” Rob gestured helplessly at her chest.

“I know,” she said, “They’re big. But they’ve been this big since I was 11. Surely there are other girls with breasts in there. If I strap myself in maybe no one will notice.”

Rob shook his head. He well remembered that she had been busty even at 14. For a while Dean had been the envy of his entire class. Then she had moved away and Dean had crashed to earth.

“No way”, Rob said firmly.

She tightened her lips. “You know, I’ve been Facebooking Dean for a long time. When he told me about this job I knew it would be a perfect fit. You said yourself I know martial arts. And I look the right age. And I’m strong.”

Rob kept shaking his head. “It’s not a question of that, Caitlin. It’s obvious you’re a good candidate for the job. It’s a question of this business being PG-rated and you are not that.”

“Look, Rob, I really need this job. The money is excellent. Are you going to keep me from it?”

“Caitlin, it’s just not a good fit.”

“I see.” Caitlin crossed her arms and looked at him pensively. “You know, I saw those JudoKids Fight Team photo sets for sale. I recognized you right away.”

“How did you do that? The Director won’t even tell me the website name. She says you have to be part of a club just to get access.”

“That’s true, but I spend a lot of time online. I have my ways.” She was looking at him now as though she were deciding something. “I have a question for you, Rob. How did it feel when that little girl, what’s her name – Princess? When that little girl had you kneeling in front of her with her legs squeezing your neck and your arms pulled up in the air? Your face looked as though you were in agony.”

Rob flushed. His worst fear was that some of his classmates would see the photos but the Director had assured it couldn’t happen. Now Caitlin just confirmed that fear. “We were acting,” Rob said.

Caitlin shook her head. “I don’t think so. I think that little girl beat your ass.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.”

Now she strolled up to him, less than a foot away, looking up into his face. “Remember when you said earlier you wanted to speed things up? Now it’s my turn.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Here’s the bottom line; I need this job and you’re going to approve me. If you do there will be great reward. If you don’t there will be punishment. Do you get my drift?”

“What are you getting at?”

“If a 13-year-old can kick your ass I’m pretty sure I can. And if you don’t get me that job that’s exactly what I’ll do.” She raised her eyebrows. “I’m telling you Rob, I’m desperate.”

Rob gaped at her. The cute 13-year-old had morphed into a determined 18-year-old and he didn’t like it. She was looking at him with her full lips pressed together and a steely glint in her eye. Rob handed her the driver’s license and said as coldly as he could muster “This interview is over.”

She slapped the license out of his hand and charged.

He should have been expecting it, but wasn’t. She barreled into him and he went down with her on top. He fought off an arm bar and rolled over on top but she had gotten her knees up to her chest and pushed back and he went flying backwards. She followed that up with a full frontal assault and managed to force a forearm against his throat. He fought back, pushing up with all his strength. It should have been easy for the 180-pound boy to shove the 115-pound girl aside but it wasn’t. She was all arms and legs, kicking furiously and trying to get him in a chokehold. Plus, she was damned strong and damned determined. He got a knee under her and shoved her to the side, rolling over on top of her and going for the schoolboy pin. She bucked him up in the air and when he came back down he was lying flat on top of her and she grapevined him.

“Yahhh…” Rob howled as intense pain shot up his inner thighs. He had to get out of this! It took all his strength, but he got a good grip on her gi and pulled her sideways, freeing one leg and rolling away from her. She wrenched the gi loose from his grip and rolled to her feet.

“This gi is a pain in the ass,” she said, “I never did like the damn things.” So saying, she loosened the belt and flung it aside, standing before him in her pink bra and skin-tight yoga pants. He jumped to his feet, facing her. Recognizing that the loose folds and belt of the gi was indeed a weapon that could be used against him by an experienced grappler, he removed his also and threw it aside, standing before her in only his gym shorts, his bare chest glistening with sweat. He saw the way her stomach was lined with muscle and the definition of her arms and shoulders. And something else – a number of scars peppering her left side and some smaller ones on the inside of her forearms. And there, near her hipbone a small tattoo that looked a lot like a gang sign.

Rob paused. “Let me ask you something, when you moved away where did you move to?”

She brushed her hair out of her eyes and said somewhat defiantly “Pacoima.”

“Isn’t that the hood?”

“It’s not the hood, it’s El Barrio.”

That gave him pause. His neighborhood was clean and safe, and all he’d ever known. Moving from there to someplace as tough as Pacoima had to be a real shock. “What was that like?” he asked softly.

She paced back and forth in small measured steps. “What do you think, Rob? A blue-eyed blonde girl who looks eleven with huge tits suddenly popping up in a new high school overrun with Latino gangs… You think I was popular with the boys? Oh yes. Popular with the girls? Not so much. I was thrown in the deep end. It was sink or swim.”

“What happened?”

She gave the approximation of a smile by tightening her lips. “I had no choice – I swam. Let’s just say my grades suffered a little bit that first year. It’s hard to concentrate on your homework when your first priority is to get home without getting your ass kicked. Then when you do get home it’s to a drunk for a father who liked to put his cigarettes out on my arms. But you know what? I figured it out Rob, I figured it out. This year, my senior year, is going pretty smooth. Now I just need money. If I can earn enough for a car by graduation I can go anywhere I want. Maybe even back to your snowflake little neighborhood.”

She looked at him and advanced. “Are you going to get me that job?”

Although lean, she looked formidable. The thought came to him that he might be in trouble.

“I feel for you Caitlin, but I have rules…”

“Oooofff,” air escaped his lungs as she slammed into him chest-first, her huge, solid breasts used as a battering ram. He staggered backwards just long enough for her to get him in a bear hug and squeeze as she tried tripping him. He avoided her leg and they staggered in a little dance pressed up against each other filmed in perspiration. Her breasts swelled up underneath her chin and they stood nearly face-to face.

She smiled and blew a puff of air up at a loose strand of hair. “What’s the matter, Rob? You’re getting all huffy and puffy. Am I wearing you down?”

“No,” he grunted and pulled her backwards. She landed on top of him but he countered by rolling over on top of her again, desperately avoiding her attempts at another grapevine. She was right, he was getting winded. He had been fighting her off with all his might and she had been matching him blow for blow. There was no way that should have been happening.

He got a leg under him and shoved himself away from her and they both scrambled to their feet, her a little bit quicker. She came at him again and he found himself backing up, wary of her speed. Recklessly, not even caring what sort of defense he had in mind, she leaped forward and snaked one arm around his neck and went for a headlock while bearing down with all her weight on his neck. Staggering a little he countered by locking up her other arm in an elbow lock and tried sliding his arm underneath her headlock but she tightened up and he couldn’t budge her. They strained against each other in a stalemate for long minutes, locked up like a couple of battling elks, his hold against hers, fighting to see who would prevail. He felt his elbow lock weakening and her headlock getting tighter. He had to do something. He mustered all of his strength and suddenly shifted all of his weight to one side and they fell together, with him on top of her.

Now she was looking up at him with one arm wrapped around his neck and the other underneath his arm pulling at his shoulder, rocking from side-to side. “I think I’m winning. Can you feel it? Can you feel yourself start to get tired while I’m getting stronger?”

“Bullshit,” he grunted, but somehow couldn’t manage to break loose from her even though he was on top. The cumulative effect of her throwing him around in practice was starting to take its toll. He tried to force an arm between their bodies but got nowhere. She seemed to be hugging him even tighter.

She leaned her head forward so that her lips were almost touching his ear. “Hey Rob” she whispered, “are you as turned on right now as I am?”

He jerked his head back as though snake-bitten. “No!”

But he was. Her body was rubbing up against him from hip to head, skin pressed against each other, panting into each other’s faces, eyes locked in a gaze only inches apart. And she smelled absolutely wonderful. He breathed in her odor, her body, her hair….

And she planted her lips against his while squeezing him tightly and slid her tongue into his mouth.

His body went into shock as he was flooded with pleasure and pain at the same time. He wanted to roll off of her and at the same time kiss her back. She decided for him and refused to let his head pull back, slowly exploring the inside of his mouth with her tongue. She was patient and thorough, and he found his body, which had been tensed from the beginning of their fight, beginning to relax. She used that relaxed state to roll him over on his back, never taking her mouth off his.

Dazed, he dimly realized he was no longer at the peak of his fighting ability, but that didn’t seem to matter anymore. She seized his wrists, pinning them to the ground and scooted up higher onto his torso. He was feeling drained and powerless to stop her at this point, and she knew it. She had won. She had beaten him.

She sat upright. “You still want to fight me, Rob? Or are you ready to admit defeat?”

“Get off me, I’m not finished,” he gasped, not meaning it but not knowing what else to say. He didn’t want to fight any more and he knew they shouldn’t be doing it in this place. And he knew she shouldn’t be on top of him victorious. She had submitted him. How had he lost to her?

She released one arm and took his chin, pushing it to the side. While he protested feebly, she held his chin and bent over and plunged her tongue deep into his ear, not stopping until his thrashing body was reduced to quivering, then sitting back up. “Make me get off,” she said confidently, her hands resting on her thighs.

He looked up at her mutely. Holding his gaze, she moved her hands to the front of her chest and unlatched the sweaty sports bra and threw it aside, wanting to see his expression as he looked at her breasts.

He couldn’t speak. Her breasts were glorious, full, firm, round, with erect large nipples and slightly wider than her ribcage. She scooted up higher and leaned over, planting her arms on either side of his upturned face. She slowly lowered her breasts until a swollen nipple was only a couple of inches above his mouth. He reached up to kiss it and she pulled back a little, teasing him, letting his head lunge greedily forward until finally she relented and lowered her breast until he could take her nipple into his mouth. Then she kept on lowering until his entire face was covered by her breast, her forearms bracketing his head, locking him in place while she pushed hard against him. When he began to make smothered gasps she rose up and repeated with the other breast, squeezing his head tight with her arms and completely covering his head with her chest, murmuring in his ear “What do think, Rob? You like this? You like my tits?” She stayed like that for a while, until his arms began frantically pulling at her shoulders trying to pull her away and she let him up for air.

While he caught his breath she rose to her feet and slowly stripped off her yoga pants, eventually standing over him, giving him a view of her lightly furred vagina and surprisingly full, sculpted ass. She stepped forward and this time dropped down and planted her knees next to his head, remaining upright and looking down at him. She flattened her hand against her taut stomach and slid it down her body, past her abdomen, down to between her legs, where she cupped herself.

“See this spot right here, Rob? The bottom of the V?”

Dumbly, he nodded.

She lowered herself slightly and reached down to take his head with both hands, bringing his face forward. “I want you to put your lips there, right at that spot…”

She pulled his face into her pussy and held it there until once again he started to struggle for breath. She pulled him back and bent over to stare into his eyes. “That’s your new god. That’s where you now worship. This is everything to you from now on.”

Rob, propped up on his elbows felt her demanding stare as almost a physical thing, the cute young blonde gone, replaced by a chiseled, scarred, hardened athlete now demanding his obedience. At that moment he realized that she was fully capable of beating him into submission. He nodded.

She smiled. “I told you there would be punishment and reward. That was the punishment. Are you ready for the reward?”

He looked up and nodded again. She could do whatever she wanted and she knew it.

She swung her leg over him and swiveled around to face his feet, lying on top of him on her stomach. She reached out and grasped the waistband of his shorts and slid his briefs and shorts down his thighs, ignoring his plaintive pleas. She gripped his erect cock and squeezed, almost painfully firm. She wanted him to know his cock was strong, but she was stronger. Then she moved forward and took him in her mouth.

His back arched and his eyes flew open as he felt the tight wet O of her mouth slide down his cock. She slid her hands underneath him and grabbed his buttocks fiercely, digging her fingernails in as, inch by inch, she took his entire cock into her mouth and sucked hard. He felt like she was trying to inhale him whole, starting at his cock.

There was no way he could hold out and felt like a volcano on the brink. Just before he climaxed she pulled her head off him and circled the base of his cock with her fingers and squeezed. He yelped.

“Not yet,” she said, “Not yet…” Now her legs slid past his head and still on her stomach, hooked a calf behind his head, locked onto her other leg and pulled his head up as she seized his wrists and forced his arms to his side. Then, laying on his upper torso she wriggled herself onto his face, using her calf to pull him in tighter until his head was buried in her pussy and ass, and her thighs wrapped around his neck. Completely throttled, he could only squirm as she settled herself onto his face. Finally, she let him up for a breather and looked back over her shoulder as he gasped for air.

She said “Now do I get the damn job or not?”

Up near the 20-foot ceiling a small glass window opened up into a drab little office on the second floor. Irina, The Directors Russian assistant was carefully monitoring the digital camera mounted on a tripod.

“She is a very impressive girl,” Irina said, “It’s a shame she is too old for us.”

The Director kept her eyes on the sweaty naked couple below, lost in thought. After a moment she said, “This is a very interesting dynamic. Perhaps we can broaden our hiring guidelines somewhat. ”

And for the first time in Irina’s memory The Director broke one of her own rules and pulled a cigarette pack out of her coat pocket and lit one, savoring the smoke as it trickled through her nostrils, never taking her attention off the scene below.

Irina glanced over. A drop of perspiration trickled down The Directors forehead and her breathing was irregular, and the hand that held the cigarette trembled a little. Almost, Irina thought, as if she had just had an orgasm.
Old 14-Sep-17, 14:10
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Request for a little feedback;
Every writer likes to know if his work resonates. The first chapter generated 29 thanks and four replies, which was gratifying. My fourth chapter generated only 10 thanks and no replies, a rather severe drop-off. My question is;
Not an interesting subject?
Too long-winded?
Too big of a twist in the last chapter?
Didn't know I posted a fourth chapter?
Any feedback you can offer would be helpful. Thanks.
Old 14-Sep-17, 16:26
Points: 5,466, Level: 31 Points: 5,466, Level: 31 Points: 5,466, Level: 31
Last Achievements

great story. maybe she has a younger sister, or maybe the director wrestles as well.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to notsostrong For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 16:54
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

That's just kind of what happens as things move on. More people check out the first post versus later posts. Personally, I'm really enjoying the story and have been eagerly waiting for it to continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 17:05
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I have another part just about finished, but it's from the guy's perspective, PG-13, and I'm thinking it might best be another thread. I dunno...
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 18:30
Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33 Points: 6,222, Level: 33
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

You have never written a bad story. I love the twist in the last chapter.
The Following User Says Thank You to sluger For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-17, 01:31
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,290 Times in 1,520 Posts

Sorry, mate, I was sure I had written a comment for this latest installment but apparently it didn't post. I really enjoyed it. It was a cool change for an older girl to need to pretend to be younger in order to be able to participate, and it helps that she is beautiful and aggressive and skilled to boot. Thanks for writing this for us mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-17, 06:01
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Last Achievements

this is great really enjoyed the last chapter ! keep going buddy!
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-17, 06:59
Points: 4,949, Level: 29 Points: 4,949, Level: 29 Points: 4,949, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Keep it going, I like the older girl and the sexier the storyline the better. Really appreciate your writing, love the helplessness and humiliation of your victims to woman/girls they feel they should be dominating.
The Following User Says Thank You to clcc2222 For This Useful Post: