Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 11-Feb-17, 18:51
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: RIP Goddess Amadahy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cubs fan I'm sorry for upsetting you. Hopefully we can be friends despite our differences.
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm there?
Old 11-Feb-17, 20:27
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
People die from drugs regardless of the industry they are a part of.

I can say with some amount of certainty that over 90% of the ladies in the wrestling-video-session business do NOT do dangerous drugs. Those few that do and suffer the unfortunate consequences, are those who we hear about. So, unless you have any other source of information to rely on when making such statements, other than your personal fears and prejudices, I suggest that you shut up about it, at least in THIS thread.
I thought the 90% claim was crazy high too. I've known a few session wrestlers outside the business and none of them did drugs. That's a small sample size, obviously, but I don't think it's close to 90%. I'd believe 30%. Unless by drugs the poster mean things like pot or the occasional Vicodin, which is hardly drug abuse.

I didn't know Amadahy at all, so I have no opinion. She was great though, what little I knew about her from her videos. She was drop dead gorgeous and a great trash talker with a perfect smile. I have nothing to say about her except that I liked what little I knew about her a lot.

Somebody called her by her real name on twitter, first name only. It's strange how that feels more intimate, but it does. It's a stupid thing to say cause it's so meaningless, but I appreciate being told name. It's a small something. I don't think anyone should share anything public about her (if they know anything), cause it's too soon, but 3 years from now, if someone wants to share their time with Amadahy story when the clock was off, I'd appreciate that.

It reminds me, perhaps oddly, about something my mother said about Carole Lombarde. Carole Lombarde was the highest paid actress in Hollywood in the 1930s. She was enegetic and fun and mostly she did comedies. She was discovered as an 11 or 12 year old, playing baseball with teh boys and she did her first silent film at 13. Unlike many actresses she transitioned into takies easily cause she had a good voice and she was a natural infront of the camera. I remember her from my man Godfrey, which was a great film, if you haven't seen it. The 1936 version, not 1957. I'm not an old movie guy either, but that one translates well into today.

After watching my man Godfrey with my mom, and I usually don't make it through her old movies, but that one I did. She told me about how Carole Lombarde's death made her sad when it happened in 1942. Carole was 33 at the time, my mom was 21. We talk sometimes and shed told me about how she felt about several events in history. JFK's death, the great depression, world war 2, rationing during the war, fear that Hitler might win, which a lot of people had early on. She'd never mentioned an actor or actresses death to me, before or since, so Carole's death had clearly an effect on her, if she'd mention it to me 50 years after the fact with emotion.

I don't know if Amadahy was anything like Carole Lombard, apart from being a natural infront of the camera. I'm not even comparing them, just saying, that people being sad for her, it reminds me of what my mom told me several years ago. I didn't know Amadahy at all, but I know she was great because she was a rare talent.

Sometimes people die too young. Rest in peace Goddess.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Feb-17, 23:07
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], this is not a topic about what mixed wrestling is or isn't. Post removed.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 12-Feb-17, 00:38
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 9,194 Times in 794 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], this is not a topic about what mixed wrestling is or isn't. Post removed.
I, obviously, agree.
Old 12-Feb-17, 09:42
Points: 3,466, Level: 24 Points: 3,466, Level: 24 Points: 3,466, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hi, her friend Mishka Valour is making a gofundme to help the family to cover the expenses for the cerimonial.
Anyone wants to give his contribute can do it here: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The twitter channel of her firend is:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks
Old 13-Feb-17, 00:23
Points: 3,607, Level: 25 Points: 3,607, Level: 25 Points: 3,607, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Hello Community,
sad and true,SHE has passed away,a close-by freind of her didn't know exactly
either.You can donate like i did on gofundme.com/goddess-ava-amadahy

for funeral expense. I found old tweets when she was in hospital( 1 y ago),
and ,close view,her breast seem to "grow",perhaps wrong pills .I can remeber her,when she mourned on Alexis Carter,died because of Asthma,got no breath,perhaps this happened to her,too??I am not sure,look on twitter
Mishka Valour .

Added after 1 2 minutes:

and she was always talking about her two cars: she must have had lots of debts,i found it strange ,too,why two cars??The run a fund to finace the funaral,i spent,but why does noone pay with HER own money or sale all her goods/house.There are hundreds of clips in the net free /forums to download,why didnt she react on that???

Last edited by germslave; 13-Feb-17 at 00:23.
The Following User Says Thank You to germslave For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-17, 15:22
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Does anybody know something more about the case of death?
Old 13-Feb-17, 17:18
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by germslave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello Community,
sad and true,SHE has passed away,a close-by freind of her didn't know exactly
either.You can donate like i did on gofundme.com/goddess-ava-amadahy

for funeral expense. I found old tweets when she was in hospital( 1 y ago),
and ,close view,her breast seem to "grow",perhaps wrong pills .I can remeber her,when she mourned on Alexis Carter,died because of Asthma,got no breath,perhaps this happened to her,too??I am not sure,look on twitter
Mishka Valour .

Added after 1 2 minutes:

and she was always talking about her two cars: she must have had lots of debts,i found it strange ,too,why two cars??The run a fund to finace the funaral,i spent,but why does noone pay with HER own money or sale all her goods/house.There are hundreds of clips in the net free /forums to download,why didnt she react on that???
No new information? Sure some people knew what she was doing that day.

I know it is now the thing for even well to do to use GoFundMe to raise funds, but again I didn't know her, but she seemed to live a very affluent lifestyle.

Again this is a discussion board where one should be allowed to ask questions or make statements based on information.

Quite obviously there are questions that people would like answers to and I have not seen any conjectures or comments that are out of line or that the curious would not want answered.

Last edited by mypredilection; 13-Feb-17 at 21:36.
Old 13-Feb-17, 23:51
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No new information? Sure some people knew what she was doing that day.

I know it is now the thing for even well to do to use GoFundMe to raise funds, but again I didn't know her, but she seemed to live a very affluent lifestyle.

Again this is a discussion board where one should be allowed to ask questions or make statements based on information.

Quite obviously there are questions that people would like answers to and I have not seen any conjectures or comments that are out of line or that the curious would not want answered.
I'm wondering if that affluent life style wasn't more of a twitter character. Or if her boyfriend had money. Or maybe those cars that she sometimes showed photos of actually belonged to slaves that let her use them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 02:51
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm wondering if that affluent life style wasn't more of a twitter character. Or if her boyfriend had money. Or maybe those cars that she sometimes showed photos of actually belonged to slaves that let her use them.
I wondered the same thing. But I appreciated how she never broke kayfabe. I also do think she believed in the lifestyle. I always tend to believe dommes who write W/we and Me etc. (Capitalize when they refer to themselves and lower case when they refer to men, even at the beginning of the sentence.)

On another note, I tried watching one of her vids today and it was just so fucking sad. There is a .00000000000001% of me that still holds hope this is the worst publicity stunt of all time. (Relax Cubsfan, I know its not, its just my way of coping)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread