Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-May-12, 14:26
Points: 1,396, Level: 14 Points: 1,396, Level: 14 Points: 1,396, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: school girl pin

Whilst on one of my many long walks,I past through a playing field near a village called newton longville,As i walked i could hear voices,they got louder and louder,And then i saw in the distance a girl of about 12 ish?? running and just behind her giving chase was another girl she looked a bit older and was a little bigger that the other girl,They were both laughing,The bigger girl soon caught the other,and had hold of both her wrists, she spun her around till she fell on the grass,she then rolled her onto her back and stood astride her still holding her wrists,I herd her say im gunna sit on you now and pin you now,The other girl didnt answer her but went silent,I got the impression she liked the idea of her friend sitting on her and seemed to offer no resistance as the other girl sat herself ontop of her and pinned her wrists to the grass,The girl ontop was wearing a grey pleated skirt and the girl she was sitting on wore jeans,I had a great viewing spot and was hidden from them in some trees,The girl under her brought her legs up behind the other in a capital A possision with feet flatt on the grass and just lay still under her sitter!!! About twenty minutes past, and in that time the girl ontop must have told her she was going to stay sitting on her for ages yet at least four times, and the girl under her just saild ok!!They saild nothing for about five minutes, Then the girl ontop saild ( do you like it then ? ) Like what saild the other girl,, ( being sat on course like this ? ) the girl underneath took a few seconds to answer her then saild a long yyyyeeeeessss i do, they didnt speak again fer a few seconds then the girl being sat on saild ( do you like sitting on people like this then? ) The girl ontop thought for a second, then saild yes but ive never sat on anyone that liked it like you and layed still like this its nice....The girl ontop then asked the other if shed been sat on much?They then went on to tell eachother about who thed sat on and been sat on by and how long for!! This went on for about twentyfive minutes or so, then out of the blue the girl underneath asked the other if shed sit on her chest for a while?? Course i will saild the other and shuffled forward sat herself on her chest,,, Im gonna pin your arms with my knees ok??? yes saild the other thats fine,,, she did so and they stayed like that for about fifteen minutes just talking then they got to thier feet and brushed themselves down and walked away!!! Ive been back to the place a few times but have not seen then again as yet but i hope they turn up again!!!
Old 01-Jun-12, 18:27
Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31 Points: 5,612, Level: 31
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by malekjor20 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
hey guys ,

i just wann ask u, for who tried to be pinned by woman in a sgp type, is it har to free ur self if a woman applies sgp on u ???
please be honest with me
there is a girl told me that she can pin me in that type and i can't free my self. is it true ?????

thanks a lot ...........
Realistically, this depends on you and the girl. For a guy that isn't a martial artist and isn't too much bigger or stronger than the girl, then yes, the girl can potentially use it quite successfully, especially if the girl has some experience pinning guys and knows the common escapes (ie. bridging, hooking with the legs) and so is prepared for them. If you're pretty strong and she's a lot smaller than you, you're probably going to be able to escape from an SGP if you really want to, though. The better question there is why you'd want to ;-)
Old 01-Jun-12, 18:59
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Actually, the "school girl pin" is NOT a very good pinning hold, which is why you don't see it in real matches. It should be easy to unseat the girl on top and make her lose her balance.

If you want a good pinning hold, try a cross body or a cradle--"stack her up," as they say.
Old 30-Dec-13, 11:19
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

My experience with my wife and other women who wrestled, and I did the same to them, the SGP can be a surrender move or just for fun. If she really intends to force me to submit, when she slides up onto my shoulders and neck she'll pull my legs up in front of her shoulders. In that position you're stuck and she can apply as much leverage as she wants as long as she keeps her shoulders against or near my ankles. It can get really painful very quickly (as in knees are not supposed to bend that way). I totally trust her so I don't panic in that situation, but if say you had a large heavy female companion and she was let's say not experienced, then you could get a really bad knee injury so BE CAREFUL who puts a hold like that on you.

If she's playful and wants the wrestling to go on, then she'll just sit there and maybe tweek my nose or wiggle and wait for me to kick out. You can kick out pretty easy really as it's not a stable position if the rest of you body is free. The down side is that my wife is very athletic and quick, so it's hard to prevent her from grabbing the back of my head as she falls to one side or the other on a kick out and her SGP gets converted into a head scissors. That said her thighs are soft and smooth so it's kind of a "please don't throw me in the briar patch" kind of thing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrrassleswithgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Dec-13, 13:48
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife does not use the SGP a lot because zhe know how easy it is for me to get out

But like you, he will use it as a 'teasing" hold for a while until she decides what she wants to apply, its usually followed by a grapevine from he to get things started
Old 30-Nov-14, 14:13
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

This woman who I wrestled for 10 years pinned me a few times with the schoolgirl pin. I'm twice her size,but she worked out 5-6 times a week, incredibly strong. She sat on my chest,my head between her thighs and had my wrists pinned over my head,totally helpless. She would count slowly and as soon as she finished,jump off me like it was nothing!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bd324 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-23, 00:04
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

I was the only male with an older and a younger sister. My older sis was over 5 years older so it was kinda easy for her to pin me and keep me pinned. One day when I was a brat she pinned me when she was 18 and I was 13. She was really pissed and gave my younger sis a crash course in how to apply a schoolgirlpin and I was the victim.

If I resisted she vowed to beat me up so my younger sis eagerly sat astride me in behind my older sister. My younger sis then listened to the advice and I have to admit for her first time her technique and balance was surprisingly good. She boldly sat high up on my chest annd only her lack of body weight stopped her having a chance of pinning me for real. Every time i misbehaved older sis would overpower me and invite the youngest to take her seat astride me. This then evolved over time to her trying ambush pins on me and then inviting her cute friends to help her. So I had no problem with the younger girls pinning me down.

When I was 15 they were 13 and sometimes our parents would arrive home and I noticed it was getting more difficult to unseat my younger sis. I think she wasn’t sure if I was really struggling to escape them or not. I could easily escape her friends pins but when a cute short skirted girl sits on you it’s very arousing so I just acted out a long struggle to enjoy as long as I could. Short skirts were very in in the mid 80’s

Her ambushes became very sophisticated she even began waking me up on a morning with a mean schoolgirlpin and the annoying “bouncy bouncy bouncy” slamming her arse hard into my chest as I was entombed under the duvet. She thought nothing of sitting on my upper chest and neck knowing these bold pins were more dominant and harder to escape. Then she’d sneak up as I read and watched tv on the floor, attacked if I sunbathed and if I was ever sat on the floor with my back turned she would pounce. I admit it was fun and I didn’t really try 100% to escape and made it look like I couldn’t escape even though I was certain I could.

One day she pinned me in a very short schoolskirt after school and I heard the car pull up. Her Besty was the referee of sorts but would be her insurance policy and would double team if needed. This particular day sis ordered not to intervene but to just witness whether or not she could pin me. It was exciting and nervy. I put up maybe a 75% effort and she taunted me to put some effort in as she’s comfortably kept me pinned. She had me in a very humiliating schoolgirlpin. Sat on my neck with her crotch snug to my chin. Her skirt was pushed down acting as a barrier between my chin and her knickers. Her thighs frames my face tight and she had swept my wrists under her knees.

I knew I needed more effort to escape and boldly said she’d had her fun but it was time to show who the boss was. I honestly don’t know how confident she was but she had an excited smirk on her face and taunted me to try it. I tried to powerlift her but she had too much leverage and downward pressure on me. So I tried to free my arms. I slid them out briefly but she just comfortably swept them back under her shins. Her friend saying she’d got me good and I couldn’t get out of it.

I needed to make this look easier than it actually was to escape and I was aware our parents were due back anytime as was she. I tried to crocodile roll her but her horse riding experience and balance helped her stay atop me. I bridged up high on my tip toes but she just grabbed my forearms and used them like skis to stay on me. I had moved us around on the carpet but she was still rock solidly pinning me down. She arrogantly taunted me abd a quick thrust of her sense and my bridge collapsed and she slammed down hard on me emptying my lungs some. Her face lit up as we heard the car pull up in the drive.

Sis boasted I’m not letting you up this I’ll let them see you pinned like this. I thought she was joking but as she glanced at her Besty and insisted no joining in I knew she meant it. I tried repeating my earlier moves but failed again. She squished my face up in her thighs. I was breathing heavier now snd my face was clammy and sweaty as I blew breath to try cool down. I heard the key in the door and I flung my legs up to try scissor her head and neck. She smartly just stopped down and tucked her arms in to her sides as my feet tried but failed to sneak through her guard

The door opened and mum asked who’s home. Sis yelled we are in here I’m beating Gary up come see he can’t get out of it. I think mum thought she was joking and only the noise we made got her to walk in on us and there I was trapped in the most humiliating schoolgirlpin. I dread to think how pathetic I must have looked pinned by my mini skirted younger sis like that but I could barely breathe she had slowly worn me out as she adjusted her hair just because.

Thankfully she was not a snitch so spared me the by not telling my friends. She was even pinning me when we were young adults if we had been boozing or if I pissed her off but in my defence she couldn’t beat me from a standing start lol. I still get teased about it at family parties and get together a both sisters apologising insincerely for being meanies to me.

My Besty knew nothing of her pin abilities until he pushed her in a hedge and cut her arm. He laid down and invited her to get him back and oh boy did he get a shock when she put him in the schoolgirlpins she only usually reserved for me. She had really tight jeans on and even I expected a reserved pin from her but she was having none of it as she stood over him and asked him if he was ready. The look on his face when she dropped down sitting astride hos throat with her jeans seem pressing so hard into his chin that his head tilted back and he gasped for breat

At first I thought she was going to punch his lights out but she just wanted to humiliate him publicly on the road with about 6 of us watching and the occasional dog walker getting shocked as they stumbled on her pinning him down. She even removed his glasses and wore them for a joke then got her friend to pick some grass which she then sprinkled down on his face
Old 03-Feb-24, 15:14
Points: 686, Level: 9 Points: 686, Level: 9 Points: 686, Level: 9

I’ve been put in school girl pins in all of my sessions. The first time was mind boggling to me though. She was 125 pounds and I was 200. I was stronger but she was way more conditioned and significantly better at wrestling than me. This happened towards the end of our session so I was getting tired. I let her get me into a mounted pin and then tried to get her off of me. After a struggle that lasted about a minute she slowly pinned each of my hands to the ground above my head and moved into a school girl pin with each arm under one of her knees. I sat there for a while to regroup and then tried getting her off of me. 125 pounds is nothing but when it’s basically on your neck and arms and can push back it might as well be 225 pounds. I was stuck. I couldn’t push her off, I’m not very flexible so bridging was off the table, and my attempts at bucking her off failed as well. After what was probably 5 minutes she turned it into a reverse face sit and I eventually gave up. Every second of it was awesome. It was a true feeling of helplessness and embarrassment knowing I can’t even defend myself against a woman barely half my size.
Old 04-Feb-24, 05:40
Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

The school girl is a legit pin and can even turn into a choke if the lady is flexible enough. Just ask Nikki Fierce
The Following User Says Thank You to jagger1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-24, 05:41
Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34 Points: 6,436, Level: 34
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

The school girl is a legit pin and can even turn into a choke if the lady is flexible enough. Just ask Nikki Fierce