Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Announcements

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Feb-16, 20:10
Session Wrestler
Points: 872, Level: 11 Points: 872, Level: 11 Points: 872, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Monroe Jamison - Want to Wrestle? (Updates)

Hi everyone!

Started doing mixed wrestling for the first time in 2015 and really loved it!

If you are a male that has wrestled against me, feel free to share your experiences in this thread.

For those who want to book a mixed wrestling match with me:

1. Fill this out to see if you are a good fit - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
2. I will want to skype with you beforehand or talk to you on the phone if I have never done business with you before.
3. To limit wear and tear, and to keep my responsibilities as the Female Wrestling Channel Competitive Champion, I don't wrestle as often
as most ladies in the industry. Book with confidence and quickly.
4. I honor my commitments and have plenty of references. I expect the same in return or we cannot do business again.
5. I don't travel as often as other ladies at this time, but we have a full studio in West Lafayette, Indiana if you are willing to drive/fly to me.

You are also free to email me questions at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

If you want to get an idea of my competitive wrestling style before you take me on, our downloads are some of the most affordable in the industry, and you can see me take on females and a few males as well.

FWC Free Episodes - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FWC Episodes - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FWC Extras - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Get a Membership - Details - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Current Available Travel Openings

NYC - March 4th, (5th is booked), and March 6th ---- (4 spots left currently)
Kansas City, Missouri - April 1st and 2nd ----- (7 spots left currently)
Ohio - Late March or April, still in the process of setting up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Monroe Jamison For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-16, 20:27
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Monroe Jamison - Want to Wrestle? (Updates)

Welcome to the forum, dear Monroe!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-16, 07:37
Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Hi Monroe , welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to Wreath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-16, 10:44
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

I've been a fan for a while, and I've always liked this video, the way you talk about scissoring and the kind of playful/relaxed energy to it.

Would love to meet you one day, but I don't think I can swing this trip though. My schedule's too full of unpredictable events. You're on my bucket list.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Feb-16, 04:57
Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10 Points: 788, Level: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been a fan for a while, and I've always liked this video, the way you talk about scissoring and the kind of playful/relaxed energy to it.

Would love to meet you one day, but I don't think I can swing this trip though. My schedule's too full of unpredictable events. You're on my bucket list.
Monroe!!! You made it on here!!! YAYYY!!!!!

Well, I can honestly say, both Monroe and Johnny are good people who are trying to make the FWC legitimate, and the difference between last year and this year is night and day for the better!!!

I was fortunate enough to make it to NYC for the first time they came out, and although the format for a session is different, it's still a great time. The FWC rules are very different from most "sessions" but that's makes it so unique and fun!! I definitely recommend booking it!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dooleytech80 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-16, 17:43
Session Wrestler

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give you my updated Travel Schedule for Mixed Wrestling.

-West Lafayette, Indiana(My studio and I am usually available most dates)
-St. Louis, Missouri: July 22nd-23rd 2016
-Columbus, Ohio: July 29th-30th 2016
-Tampa, Florida: October 21st-23rd 2016

Email me for bookings/details: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Find me on Facebook: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Find me on Twitter: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Watch me dominate on the competitive wrestling mats: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Learn more about my Mixed Wrestling Process: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to Monroe Jamison For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jul-16, 20:57
Session Wrestler

Wanting to find people who are interested in doing mixed wrestling with myself and an FWC roster lady of my choice. (most of them are not as active at this as I am)

The more people we have in certain states will decide where we will be taking our next trip.

Get all the details at the below link and please make sure you fill out the short mixed application on the same page if you are at all interested.

Mixed Details/Application: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Wanting to come to the following States:
-NYC - September 23-25
-Tampa, Florida - October 21-23
-Texas - Nov. 11-13
-California - Dec. 9-11

Old 19-Jul-16, 18:04
Banned
Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19 Points: 2,221, Level: 19

Hi Monroe... I'm really a big fan of urs... I would hv loved to do a session with you... But, unfortunately, I'm not able as I'm very weak compared to you... But I would luv to be dominated by you
Old 28-Feb-18, 18:45
Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25 Points: 3,692, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I had my first session ever back in October. I chose Monroe because she's pure wrestling, she doesn't do any TnA stuff. She does straight wrestling. We talked on the phone before the session. She such a sweet person and we really hit it off. She's such a sweet person. When we met at the FWC new studio in Indianapolis It was like we'd been friends forever. After a tour we got started. I request a hold session. The very first hold she put me in looking up at her I was hooked. We went though her putting various holds on me. Monroe is a lot stronger than she looks. Her head scissors is deadly and she loves to use it. After about 45 minutes we went competitive. As sweet as she is Monroe is just as competitive. She'll play with you for a bit but when she needs to get serious oh she does. If you want a real competitive wrestling session she's the lady for you. I can't wait to have another session with her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ncl_1701 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Mar-18, 05:20
Points: 2,388, Level: 20 Points: 2,388, Level: 20 Points: 2,388, Level: 20
Last Achievements

After years of wanting to do sessions but never having the money or time I had some life changing opportunities and long story short in the last 6 months I have made TWO trips down to Indianapolis from Edmonton (through Ontario) and neither trip was I let down. Monroe is a sweetheart in person, even more so than on skype to be honest! She did everything she could to make things work well for me while I was visiting on both trips! On my first trip down I wrestled Monroe, Callisto and was another girls first mixed match. All of the FWC's girls I got to meet were all amazing! I lost every match the first trip down but their fun attitudes had me not even bothered by that fact. My second trip unfortunately Monroe was injured before so I couldn't wrestle her but I took on the other 2 again and Callisto beat me again. However once again Johnny and Monroe were great. I found when hanging out Johnny is very easy to talk to and you can tell the passion he and Monroe have for the industry. Him and I were engaging about ideas, what I would like to see and what I think works and doesnt work.

Overall everyone at the FWC gets an A+ from me!
The Following User Says Thank You to ikaberg For This Useful Post: