Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-18, 18:13
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What was your trigger point for wrestling or femdom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidjeff [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Avengers got me excited. Years later when I was in a hotel room during a session with a visiting female who knew how to fight, she said she was too young to have seen this show, but other men told her that The Avengers sparked their interest in being beaten up too.

Diana Rigg, as Emma Peel made getting beaten up by her look appealing to me. How did her character get that name? I read the writers wanted a co-star with Man Appeal, M. Appeal, Emma Peel.

Later, movies allowed longer fight scenes than television broadcast. Some of my favorite fighting movies can be found here
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Apparently "M-appeal" was in fact the source for her name: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I had no idea.
Old 05-Sep-18, 18:36
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts

Well my case it's very simple. Like many of you I was around 7 or 8 years old. The judo team of our school was staging a performance in the gym and this girl, at the time stunning in my eyes, was showing us kids some basic judo-throws. She kept a mate much older and bigger than her and brought him to the ground. I had a reaction immediately. I was very embarassed and tried to hide the situation walking away. So I guess that this fetish has always been in my mind somehow.
Old 06-Sep-18, 03:29
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Apparently "M-appeal" was in fact the source for her name: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I had no idea.
This is such a coincidence...just yesterday I happened to watch a few yt videos with interviews from not too long ago of Avengers stars Macnee, Blackman, Thorson, and Rigg, and where the M-Appeal name for Cathy Gale's replacement originated and why, they wanted even more man appeal than Honor Blackman had. I had no idea either.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Sep-18, 15:52
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is such a coincidence...just yesterday I happened to watch a few yt videos with interviews from not too long ago of Avengers stars Macnee, Blackman, Thorson, and Rigg, and where the M-Appeal name for Cathy Gale's replacement originated and why, they wanted even more man appeal than Honor Blackman had. I had no idea either.

That's wild.

The problem the show must have had was replacing Diana Rigg, who still buzzes the boys a half-century later.
Old 06-Sep-18, 23:12
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I had a really hot girl bully me in junior school. She never actually touched me but a couple of guys 2 years above me picked on me and she kinda joined in. Did it alone too though, she was a proper bully. I fancied her so much, it’s weird - she was threatening to beat the crap out of me and I was turned on even at that age. And a bit scared too as she definitely could have, I would have curled up in a ball back then!
Was at school with her around 3 years and towards the end I think I was antagonistic trying to get her to follow through on her threats - she never did

She’s still hot though
Old 08-Sep-18, 07:54
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's wild.

The problem the show must have had was replacing Diana Rigg, who still buzzes the boys a half-century later.
It was so weird. She left to go back to theater, earning like only $200 a week. Of course she eventually returned to mainstream, doing the Bond film. She even tried a Mary Tyler Moore clone on american tv, "Diana" that flopped after only a few episodes.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-18, 09:36
Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I have been into it as long as I can remember. As a baby growing up I watched the Power Rangers and my favorite was the pink one, Kimberly! Something about Kimberly I liked yet as a baby I don't understand the concept of a crush. I didn't know why my parents were so uptight about me liking the pink ranger and the color pink as well "because pink is for girls" as they would tell me.

Growing up I would enjoy watching the Hercules and Xena Warrior Princess tv series enjoying the sight of all sorts of clad badass women.

Then I got into watching wrestling as I would have a thing for the divas. I would watch WWF (World Wrestling Federation at the time). One woman I took a particular interest in was Chyna. I found her so hot with the attire she wears, the attitude she displays, and her will to fight in the ring. At times when I would put on WWF I would hope to see her on and found her to be an alluring site.

From there on out I have just had a thing for strong willed women that can fight. An easy woman would be a turn off for me as I prefer one that would fight for it.

Reading into history I discover a woman named Khutulun. Khutulun wouldn't just settle for any man to marry. He would have to defeat her by wrestling her as he gave up his horse in exchange. She ended up with about over 10,000 horses as a result. When it comes to historical women, Khutulun is the type of woman I admire. She possesses a very rare trait that is difficult to find in modern women today. She wouldn't settle for less. I desire a woman like Khutulun, one that isn't easy and would fight for it testing my worth to confirm that I am her alpha.
Old 08-Sep-18, 11:55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was so weird. She left to go back to theater, earning like only $200 a week. Of course she eventually returned to mainstream, doing the Bond film. She even tried a Mary Tyler Moore clone on american tv, "Diana" that flopped after only a few episodes.

Always weird when actor/actress has an iconic role and never again finds big success -- especially a woman with as much M-appeal as she.

"On Her Majesty's Secret Service" is one of the few early Bond films I've never seen.

At least from the movie stills, it looks like Diana and George Lazenby had good chemistry.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-18, 19:59
Last Achievements

Quote:
it looks like Diana and George Lazenby had good chemistry.
She said in the interviews he did a fine acting job for a newcomer, but was such a horrible arrogant egotistical prick the producers, etc. didn't want to work with him again.

I read years ago that Diana had such a bad back, she had even tried faith healers to help. Maybe just a tabloid tale though, they always recycle stories from one celebrity to another. But it got me to wonder if that could be part of the explanation why she quit the Avengers and never really capitalized on her "kickass" iconic status. I don't even know when she supposedly got the bad back condition either. But you never know all the behind the scene stories about the whys. When Dick York left (actually fired) from Bewitched, the official story was he didn't want to be typecast and to pursue other opportunities. When the real reason was he had a disabling back injury and was addicted to pain killers, as was revealed many years later.

Last edited by stymie; 08-Sep-18 at 20:22.
Old 08-Sep-18, 22:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
She said in the interviews he did a fine acting job for a newcomer, but was such a horrible arrogant egotistical prick the producers, etc. didn't want to work with him again.

I read years ago that Diana had such a bad back, she had even tried faith healers to help. Maybe just a tabloid tale though, they always recycle stories from one celebrity to another. But it got me to wonder if that could be part of the explanation why she quit the Avengers and never really capitalized on her "kickass" iconic status. I don't even know when she supposedly got the bad back condition either. But you never know all the behind the scene stories about the whys. When Dick York left (actually fired) from Bewitched, the official story was he didn't want to be typecast and to pursue other opportunities. When the real reason was he had a disabling back injury and was addicted to pain killers, as was revealed many years later.

Her Wikipedia profile says she disliked the lack of privacy the brought, and that she wasn’t comfortable being a sex symbol.

She apparently doesn’t like feminism.

It also she held out after learning she was making less than a cameraman.
The Following User Says Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post: