Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-12, 17:20
figure4

Default How to get your girlfriend or wife to wrestle

How to get your girlfriend or wife to wrestle
by Alissa Wright (former C&B owner)

good luck

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-18, 12:48
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: How to get your girlfriend or wife to wrestle

Tbt
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 14-Oct-18, 19:46
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I gave that " book" to my sister in law. We had talked of wrestling each other. Her and my wife constantly wrestled growing up. That's where my wife knew all the moves and pins when she wrestled me! Finally did end up wrestling sister in law on two occasions. Very competitive matches, to say the least!
Old 14-Oct-18, 19:57
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think above is a bit outdated, in that women's wrestling has now been a recognized sport for more than 20 years. I don't think the younger generation sees anything odd or exceptional in women wrestling
The Following User Says Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-18, 20:13
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Nice post. I still have my copy somewhere and I gave an (illegal) photocopy to a friend who enjoyed it (Even though she never wrestled me, she became supportive of my fetish after and we talked about it a fair bit).

It probably is dated. It's written to for the woman who thinks it's completely weird, but that's what makes it useful. Alyssa has a straight forward style of presenting her wrestling experience.

I'm sorry I never wrestled her. I heard great things. Laura Otinaud (sp?) and Fushcia both got their start with C&B wrestling. It was perhaps the best company for a while.

She wrote about how sometimes when the were doing a shoot, 3 girls would drag a guy onto the mats and wrestle him unscripted. I wished I could have been there, but it was the other side of the country from me.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 15-Oct-18 at 19:20.
Old 16-Oct-18, 08:52
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

I didn't know about that booklet. Is there any chance you can upload it as a ZIP?

Thanks.
Old 16-Oct-18, 10:37
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

C and B initially offered sessions with the ladies, but not for long. I always wanted to wrestle Tigger and Katie.
Old 16-Oct-18, 11:56
Banned
Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12 Points: 968, Level: 12
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%

Very interesting article and of interest was Alyssa saying there was nothing sexual for the woman.

Juxtapose that with Joan Wise, DWW and others that eventually saw and sold sex between the wrestlers.

C&B was much more like Judell Dulong & Camp Amazon then other producers.

I'm sure Kim-ly, Luna, Petra, Jana, Gloria, AmyO, ArielX, Nadege & many others will tell you otherwise.

Also heard that Beatrice Goffin very much got turned on...
Old 16-Oct-18, 13:57
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

To quote Bill Wick, sometimes all you need to do is ask
Old 17-Oct-18, 22:08
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

C and B was a great outfit to work with. I did my first wrestling session with them back in 92. Bob matched me up with Raquel, holy crap she could wrestle.

As for getting a women to wrestle goes, it reminds me a little of working with hunting dogs. Some dogs love to hunt and others not so much. But these days women’s wrestling is much much more mainstream than years ago, thanks to hi school and college wrestling programs And best of all women’s MMA !
The Following User Says Thank You to AKgrappler For This Useful Post: