Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Old 13-Jun-17, 13:05
Session Wrestler
Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27 Points: 4,122, Level: 27
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amethyst hammerfist - s e d u c e d e s t r o y

This one is for all the shiny leotard pervs. It's a nice psychedelic grapple, two skilled wrestlers looking the business in their thong leotards. I love these two girls.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightsman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some great clips expertly filmed and also very skilful wrestlers who definitely know they're art just a small request would it be possible for the female to wear pantyhose/tights for a clip thanks and keep up the good work
Thank you, yes, I have lots of plans and ideas and pantyhose will certainly come into that! Thank you for the nice comments.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-17, 17:41
Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36 Points: 7,133, Level: 36
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thank you very much.still hope you are carrying on with your session mixed wrestling as well
Old 20-Jun-17, 12:21
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

The new Minxy film is out, it is really feisty and aggressive, check it out here:

The new Minxy Li film is out, it's feisty and nicely aggressive, check it out!

She blows my mind. I love this woman!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-17, 23:11
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

TRASH TALKING SMOTHER QUEEN

Bert is manhandled by Leona here, she is rough and mean with him, so much so, he has to ask her to lay off, she does, only for a bit though. There are some nasty knees on face and a lot of aggressive trash talk. This strong and curvy amazon means serious business. Both wresters both go for it and Bert manages to pin Leona a few times, this really annoys her and the trash talk continues even when she’s the one submitting, when she escapes his holds she sure gets him back! Leona’s huge chest is another weapon and Bert is suffocated and smothered into submission: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-17, 14:41
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

I finally did a film!!! It's my first mixed wrestling film this year! I did two, one with the lead singer of a band and one with Bert... on a thong!

As some of you know, I love my rock gods. I love cute, grungy, young guys with long hair, and this young guy is the singer and guitarist in a rock band so I am truly in my element here. When I saw him on stage I totally fell for him. It’s his first ever time mixed wrestling and I don’t think he knew what he was in for, saying that, he was tough, he could take an awful lot, he barely tapped. Both Kali and I noticed how much stronger he was than Bert; sometimes skinny boys are deceiving like that.

This fight is nicely fast and aggressive, we both go for it. It gets quite erotic as we start to sweat and get worn. There is certainly chemistry between us, we are both clearly highly enjoying it. It was a tough match because he was stubborn. I squeezed hard but his skinny frame was hard to grip. I got him in many headscissors, usually I make a man tap in seconds but I am pretty sure this young guy was into the pain, he took more than my clients who’ve been wrestling for years! I loved dominating him and mounting him with a schoolgirl pin, I loved the way he wrapped his arms around me when I was on top, groaning right into his ear. I think this was one of the sexiest rear naked chokes I have administered; I really liked him there and you can see it on my face just how much. The rock singer wrote to me the next morning saying how much he enjoyed it and then asked me out on a date. I can’t wait to wrestle him again, in private.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jun-17, 16:35
Points: 16,162, Level: 55 Points: 16,162, Level: 55 Points: 16,162, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

You may very well be the sexiest tough woman in the business! If I was a younger man, I would definitely ask you on a date if ever I got lucky enough to score a session with you. Wishing you continued success...keep on keeping on!!
The Following User Says Thank You to du-man For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-17, 12:45
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

The film with Sativa in that incredible, bright green thong leotard is now out! I was getting fed up with the amount of emails about that one, haha! I set it to automatic upload whilst I was away but wasn't here to promote it, so i can tell you all now...[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 17-Jul-17, 18:39
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

This was the first time I saw Kali wrestle and i was so impressed. She was string and skilled but also incredibly sexy and dominant, wasn't expecting her to be [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. I really liked this guys too but maybe just cos I had a bit of a crush on him.
Press the play button to see trailer.

I loved her bitchy comments to him, I think he did too. There is certainly something about her!

Check out the other latest wrestlers and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The new Satvia clip is out now too, the one where she's in that neon green leotard, it looks awesome on her. [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Amethyst Hammerfist; 17-Jul-17 at 18:45.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jul-17, 13:03
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Here is the latest film, Bert and myself wrestling on one of the hottest days of the year.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] Film is in colour.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-17, 09:47
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements

Jade stars in...

OLD ROCKER VS ROCK CHICK FROM HELL

This old rocker impressed me a lot. His speed, strength and stamina made for a very fast-paced, feisty fight. Jade is as impressive as always; strong, fun, charismatic, dominant, feisty and hot as hell. The two had chemistry. In a punky, rock chick outfit, Jade’s incredible physique and pretty face was something out of the old rocker’s dreams, only she made him go through hell.

With an array of moves from Camel Clutch and Boston Crab to Schoolgirl Pins and Triangle Chokes, the old rocker submits to Jade and taps many times, Jade has him under control throughout with her scissors, and when she finishes him off, she facesits him, trash talks and shoves her cute feet in his face. The energy of the fight is excitingly feisty from beginning to end and Jade’s strength and physique is better than ever.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amethyst Hammerfist For This Useful Post: