Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Mar-18, 15:28
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,048 Times in 141 Posts
Default Never challange your man

Hi guys! I'm beginning a new story. Just want to warn you that it will switch soon enough from female to male domination, reaching a point where it will be a crossing between mixed wrestling and BDSM.

Never challenge a man’s pride

My fiancé Paul is a very good looking and masculine man and this is one of the main reasons why I fell in love with him. We are both employed in the assurance services, working in different fields within the same company. I met him while I was developing a project and it was love at first sight. After just one year spent together we have made up to getting married as soon as possible.

He’s a sensitive guy and has never tried to impose me something or force my will. Being an handsome man he catches the attention of our male and female colleagues: he’s short blonde hair, large shoulders and draw attention for being definitely tall, standing almost 190 cm. His entire body is shaped by the gym but he’s not a muscleman, just a regular fit. I don’t know exactly what he saw in me and why he choose me in the first place. Yes with my 173 cm I’m quite tall for a woman and I’ve a firm and large D-cup breast which usually helps with the men but I’m not the perfect beauty that you often spot at the gym. In fact the gym has never been a cosy place to me and since my teenegarehood I had always relied on suddenly diets to prevent my body to getting fat. Living together with him helped me to slowly change my mind, brining me to wonder how would my body change if I have practiced some sport. One day I spoke with Paul asking for advice and he suggested after a brief talk me to follow a class of martial arts, either karate or judo. I wasn’t happy at first because I just wanted, like many women, just a calm workout to keep me in shape but he managed to convince me.

Well, the first judo lessons showed me how well he knew the person that I really was. The judo instructor amazingly was a girl younger then me and she could throw on the floor easily all the big guys in the class . Despite these mixed gender’s demonstrations, staged mainly for our girls in order to explain how much was critical the weight balance in a fight, she did not gave us the chance to test the flips and the throws on our male gym mates and always arranged the couples for the ground fight training avoiding any mixed combat. After just three months of judo I was becoming another person. I had dropped a few pounds replacing the fat with muscles. I was more relaxed and self-confident. I knew that the judo had changed a bit my personality, what I couldn’t imagine was how it was going to change my relationship with Paul.

It was Friday night and I was at home watching the TV. My body was flat on the sofa, the pink shirt of my pajama on my side because the hot temperature inside the house, my bare feet put on the arm’s couch. Paul was coming home from the gym and was late, something that pisses me off. What was he doing? I had texted him that I wanted a pizza because I didn’t feel like cooking. Of course no reply. Suddenly I heard the keys in the lock and stood up. I turned to the door ready to school him for coming late. He approached me smiling, relaxed “Hey honey sorry for coming late, the weight room trainer squeezed me like a lemon, I can barely lift my arms!”. I crossed my own arms on the chest, standing before him. He was wearing shorts and that basket sleeveless shirt that I despised. “Where is my pizza?” I asked cool. He stopped smiling “Yeah I saw that you’ve texted me but I haven’t read it yet”. He was pissing me off more “What? Why? It was about the dinner, your guess was that I was staying here waiting for your return to take the dinner out from the oven? I don’t wish to cook tonight, I wanted the pizza”, “Oh well Laura..” he answered lowering his bag “The pizzeria can deliver too, just call them and I will pay for it ok?”. He came closer and hugged me. His answer was kind and I was already giving up when I felt something strange. I couldn’t feel his grip on me.

He was hugging me but his arms were like those of a child. Where was the usual strength that I was used to associate to him? Yes, he was tired for the workout and I was becoming stronger but was kind of weird anyway. I wanted to punish him somehow for having ignored me, so I hugged him back but slowly triggering into the grip my full force. He moved his body uncomfortable “Honey..” he started talking but quickly realizing how emasculating would have been to admit that I was hurting his body he changed his sentence “..thank you..”. I let him go and stared his eyes “I was crushing you with my arms..isn’t it true?”, “What?? No!” he answered defiant “You can’t hurt me!”. This sentence made me angrier “Yes, your girl was crushing your muscles..just say it!” I taunt him pushing on his chest. He stepped back. I had a sadistic smile on my face and suddenly I realized that the situation was turning me on. I pushed him one more time. He was surprised and tried to push me back but to not avail, he was too weak and I had a perfect balance of my body. “Say it Paul! Say that I’m stronger right now!” I keep taunting him pushing his chest and shoulders. He was going backward. “No way Laura! Don’t challenge me!” he warned.

“Oh really?” I asked and saying that I put my right foot behind his left ankle, throwing him on the ground. He fell stunned with his back on the floor. His big and tall body was on the ground and me, his shorter girl, was standing over him. I walked slowly on his side. He tried to push up but I placed my foot on his throat. “Stay down!” I commanded, pushing more and more the plant of my foot on his trachea. I looked him in the eyes. I had never seen him like that. He was confused, scared and a bit angry. I sat on his toned belly “So my love, do you admit now that I’m stronger?”. “Laura..” he answered with a quivering voice “Get up immediately..” “Or what?” I asked him “Look at you, scared beneath your woman. We both know that I can make you cry if I wanted to..”.

He didn’t reply, just tried to grab my shoulder with his big hand. I thwart his move choosing to apply a self defense finger lock, one of the first lesson that I learned doing judo. I took his index finger and bend it first back and then on the side. He yelped in pain and on his face appeared an expression of grimace. “SAY UNCLE!”, I ordered him. He fell his head on the floor taking his breath, trying to close his lips to resist, so I had no choice but to increase the pressure even more. The pain must have been unbearable because he immediately gave “Ok! Ok! Stop! Uncle! Uncle!!”. I couldn’t believe what was happening. My big man was at my mercy. I could now feel my wet slip that was soaking my pajama pant. I took off them to free my pussy, dripping liquid on him. I took his cock in my hand, it was half erected so with just a couple of stroke it was yet ready to take me. He didn’t say a single word. I lower my pussy and started to ride him, loving to watch the shades of his facial expression. In less than one minute he came explosively, but I did not.

I was enjoying the domination of my big man. Sliding upward on his body I trash talked to him “I taught that you were a big and strong man but you are just a pussy..your woman has kicked your ass and fucked you, but you are no man enough to satisfy her neither..”. Now his face was sorry, deeply humiliated. Why I was doing that to him? He didn’t deserve such an humiliation. I taught to slide my pussy a little more upward to put it on his tongue and finally come but it was growing inside me a sense of guiltiness, so I just straddle his powerful chest, rose his strong arms above his head and kissed his weak muscles. I looked down at him, staring his eyes “I guess that you’ve learned the lesson”. I went up and could not avoid the temptation to put my right foot on his powerful chest “Now you can call the pizzeria..hurry up because I’m hungry”. I took my clothes from the ground and went to the bathroom with my pussy on fire, looking for some relief.

Last edited by John3; 11-Mar-18 at 19:50.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Mar-18, 10:21
Last Achievements

Default Re: Never challange your man

I saw Lucille coming a moment too late and I didn’t realized what she was doing until I collapsed with my ass on the floor. She had swept my leg in a good Okuri Ashi Barai, a judo move that unbalances your back foot to send you on the floor. I braced myself: we have agreed a submission rule, so I knew that she was coming to finish me off. Lucille quickly jumped over me and tried a Straight arm crush. I countered opposing my arm to her throat but she locked it instead, pushing my elbow in a Waki Gatame. I was forced to move my body, turning upside down with my face on the ground. I felt the pain in all my arm and the elbow . I had no choice but to tap out. She let me go and we both stood up. We were training in our judo kimonos in my flat. We were alone at home and the sparring was getting on from the after lunch. We both took our bottles, drinking water. I caught my breath and looked beyond the window: the sunset was casting a red light over our neighborhood and probably Paul was coming home. In the class me and Lucille were called the “two brunettes”. We were the same size and that’s why we started off to spar together, becoming soon friends. She was a few years older than me, had short hair, long nails and a beautiful smile. “Laura thank you for your hospitality but I’m afraid that I should go, my lazy husband will never cook the dinner without my presence nearby”. I smiled. “Well just call him and say that you are coming, sure enough that he will jump up from the couch running to the kitchen”.

Lucille had told me earlier that her husband was looking like scared of her after our last judo exhibition that he attended watching us from the audience. She was using this as a joke but I hadn’t had the courage to come out and share my exciting experience with Paul. You know, it might be fancy for a woman to beat up his man but she’s not happy to hear her friends mocking him around. Lucille changed her clothes, taking off her kimono and putting on jeans and t-shirt. She was on the door when Paul rang the door’s bell. I opened the door and kissed him on the cheek staying on my toes. Then I introduced Lucille to my almost-husband. Spotting her first look I saw a bit of envy for my beautiful man. Smiling satisfied I said her goodbye. I walked to the kitchen still wearing my kimono dress to take another bottle of water from the fridge and drank it fast.

Paul was on the doorway, watching me “You are beautiful in such attire Laura, even better that long dress and heels..” he said with a low voice. I smiled him back and walked toward him. Since that night when I laid him down I had fantasized to rape him in my kimono, completing the total domination over him that I had interrupted. I moved my fingers up and down on his blue shirt provocatively “I’m happy to hear that..” I said “..in fact raping you wearing my kimono would be much better..”. I had never hit that argument, I had never reminded him the night of his humiliation. I was afraid of his reaction. What was his feeling about it? I didn’t know. But in that moment the words slipped out of my tongue. I was right to be afraid, he changed suddenly his face. Without saying a word he took off his shirt and stared my eyes “So, do you want to fuck or not?” he asked. Those words slap me on the face. He had never used them before. I was becoming furious. He could not speak to me that way just because I was stronger than him. I had to teach to this wannabe macho another lesson in humility.

“Paul don’t speak me like that..I warn you..” I said stepping back. “You warn me??” he asked and suddenly pushed me backward on the wall. He was heavy and I was not ready, so my back slammed on the wall behind me. I yelled surprised and in pain. He took my hands and brought them over my head, looking down at me. I was mad at him for this foul attack. Lifting my right leg I pressed with all my might my bare heel down on his snicker to crush his toes. He probably suffered a bit but not as much as he would if he was barefooted like me. Tough I got him distracted. I immediately tried to push him back and on the floor. He went one step backward but didn’t lose his balance, instead he interlaced our fingers and began to tight up the grip on my hands with all his power. As I saw the muscles in his chest and arms flexing I got that I was very lucky the last time. He was probably really out of energies that evening because his strength, his usual strength, was outstanding for me.

In a few seconds I felt an aching pain all over my hands: on my grinded fingers, on the hand’s trapezium that he was compressing so unmercifully but especially in my wrists that he was bending in an unnatural position. I screamed out for the pain, my brain unable to think on what was happening and how to react. In a reflexive impulse my body looked for an alleviation from the pain getting lower on the ground. I bent a knee and then the other one. I rose my eyes looking him towering over me, depicting a sorry face. I had to submit. My only desire was for the pain in my hands to end. “Paul stop! Enough!” I pleaded “You are hurting me..”. He smiled but didn’t let me go. “Will you take my cock in your mouth now?”, “What?” I asked outraged “No! Never!”. It was the wrong answer.

I felt the waves of pain coming back on my hands and this time on my shoulders too. From that kneeling position I could do nothing, my judo proficiency was pointless “Ok! Yes! Yes!” I conceded mumbling. “Yes what?” he asked with a grin. What a pervert..but did I behave better during our last confrontation? “Yes, I’ll suck your dick, ok?”. He let me go and pull out his large cock. My arms fell useless on my sides, aching for pain in every inch. He took with his big hands the back of my head and pushed me over his erected penis, moving me rhythmically to keep up his pace.

I could not believe that I was on my knees in such degrading position wearing my kimono, the symbol of my strength and independence, but what could I do? I was not ready for a new fight, he had drained both my strength and my fighting spirit. Paul kept taunting me, clearly looking for some revenge “Do you really believe that judo has made you stronger than me? Poor girl”. I couldn’t speak, just do my best to milk him as soon as possible. After a couple of minutes he speeded up, fucking me deep on the throat. I was chocking and he was about to come “Good blowjob..good..judo has improved your sucking skills..”. I swallowed his load together with my pride hearing this sentence that cut me in half. Finally he let me go, giving rest to my mouth. I breathed the fresh air through my nose. His strong hand gently touched the back of my chin and moved my look upwards to him. He stared my eyes, probably hoping to print that moment in my memory “I guess that you’ve learned your lesson” he said, mocking the remark of our last fight. He turned his back and I saw his large shoulders walking away.

I was arouse sexually but that was not the point. The point was that he had humiliated me and my pride of woman and judoka. If the last time I had regretted something of my domination I swore to myself to not show any mercy the next time. I wanted to destroy him, make him beg and cry, up to the point when he would have wondered if he was the man or the woman of the couple. He was big and strong but didn’t know what I was capable of. His “tiny” woman had to kick his ass once again.

Last edited by John3; 12-Mar-18 at 23:46.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-18, 23:41
Last Achievements

I knew what I wanted. I wanted to fight and defeat him in a fair fight. No ambushes or jokes, no excuses. After a month from my previous humiliation the perfect occasion came in. It was a Saturday night and we were on our way back from our favorite restaurant. In the car he had started to touch my bare tights and arms, saying that he was, after years, still totally aroused by me. I had just smiled back, the desire to submit and sexually dominate him growing inside me. Yes, we had to have sex after all but under my conditions. We entered in our silent flat. How I was predicting he almost jumped on me, kissing my neck and touching my bra and the tits behind. I indulged to his will and took slowly my clothes off. He did the same roughly, throwing the coat and the white shirt away and pushing me on the bed. He pull my slip and I took off my bra. I was there on mattress, totally naked. My brown hair were like snakes on the bed, my big boobs hilled my flat and fit body and the tanned skin. My pelvis was shaved like my quite big thighs, with some bruise on them due to the judo. He kissed me on the chest and softly on the lips. Then he took off his pants and shoes.

I watched his body and the large shoulders, the shape of the muscles on his arms, his slight abs and asked myself if I was about to bite off more than I can chew. When he tried to come back at me I stopped his momentum, moving on my side and going on my knees. He looked at me at a loss. “Paul” I started talking “I don’t wish to have just sex tonight. I want something different. Do you remember our last confrontation in the kitchen?”. He depicted a regretful expression on his face “Yes honey, I’ve been chauvinistic and rough that evening. About it I wanted to ask you..”, “Well don’t”, I interrupted “I liked it”. He was surprised and almost drop his jaw. “Really? What did you like..exactly??”. I smirked “You were excited, weren’t you?”, “Ehm..yes..” he admitted, “Me too..” I concluded naturally. That part was easy, now was coming the hardest. “You know, I have rethought to what happened the first time that I dominated you and I’ ve concluded that you, dirty asshole, the last time have taken me completely off guard to assert your male dominance. I’m sure that, if we wrestled, you wouldn’t stand a chance against me”. He almost laughed “One more time? Really? I have to submit you one more time? If you want to do this try it in a more peaceful way..armwrestle me and If I win there will be no doubt about our power balance”. “Oh no..”, I answered back “you are for sure stronger than me and would be unnatural the opposite..you are taller and stronger but in a real fight or a wrestling match? You wouldn’t stand a chance”.

As far as I can see he was intrigued. He was thinking. “You know” he said “I don’t want to do this because fighting you trigger some sadism in me and I don’t want to overreact this time..”. It sounded me like he was playing macho and was my time of laughing “You have no idea of what you’re saying..you will be the one to be humiliated this night so I’m not concerned..but in the unlikely situation the reverse would happening you can be as much rough as you wish to me, I don’t care”. He was not yet totally convinced “I knew” I provoked him “You saw my judo skills and you’re realizing that I could kick your ass for real. Ill’ tell you: if you don’t fight me you won’t have my body nor tonight neither the nights following..if you piss yourself in your pants before your woman you don’t deserve to fuck her! Do you agree?”.

Probably I touched the rights spots because Paul seemed more convinced after my words. He looked at me and asked with an imperative voice “Come here!”. I approached and stood in front of him with my hands placed provocatively on my sides. Our height difference was evident “Look at you..” he said “You are like a dwarf compared to me..”. Well, it wasn’t the exact truth, actually with my highest heels I could reach him..more or less.. “Look me well honey..” he continued with the arms crossed on his chest “Do you really believe that you stand a chance? I’ll make you cry”. I smiled, got closer and whispered in his hear “After this night you’ll be my little bitch. You will be fearing my smaller arms, the tights that will squeeze tears from your eyes. I’m going to rape you in every possible way, and you won’t stand in this proud position never again..”. He smiled and I smiled back. Everything was at stake now. I couldn’t imagine a loss after those words. We went on the bed in a kneeling position, both completely naked.

His penis was erected but I was turned on as well. Even in that position he seemed to me very big. Was I ready after my four months training? I felt the trepidation on my back. I had to break him and drain his energies as soon as possible, so I chose from the first moment to play on attack.

Last edited by John3; 13-Mar-18 at 23:28.
Old 14-Mar-18, 15:16
Last Achievements

We were confronting each other in a kneeling position on our large bed, both naked. I knew that I had to take the initiative to surprise him. He was smirking confidently. As I saw him getting closer, trying to grab my elbow, I moved on my knees on his left side, avoiding his arm and sliding quickly on his back. From that position I took him from behind, choking his throat in a classic headlock. My movement was fast and unexpected. As he tried to rise his arms to break my grip I went backward, closing in the meantime my thighs on his midsection. He came backward with me and I heard his gasps for air, but the air was not filling in his lungs. I closed tighter the choke tasting the sensation of the moment: his big shoulders and back on my tits, his body compressed on the smaller of his female opponent beneath him.

Unfortunately he had still the weight advantage so tried to take my arms and roll on his side, back and forth. He was moving convulsively and had succeeded in twisting his body to allow his head to have room enough to breath. I wasn’t going to submit him in that way and besides playing with him was much better. I let him go and he tried to push up, catching his breath. But I couldn’t lose my advantage. Still laying I rose up my legs and intertwined them on his neck once again, a painful headscrissor. As he tried to break my hold I changed the position of my feet and knees, closing the tights in a figure four, and then rolled his head with my legs. For a moment his face met the mattress and my butt was on his head but he escaped pulling back his head just a couple of moments before I could secure my position. I turned on him, concerned for a possible attack but as I saw him I almost laughed: he was in a defensive position, with the arms over his head. His big body was almost in a fetal stance to prevent my next painful hold. My big man wasn’t bold anymore, he was starting to fear me. Me, his “little” girl, the woman of the couple. I slowly mounted him, passed my arms under his arms and closed them on the back of the neck in a full nelson. After that I shifted my body balance on my side, bringing my man with me and landing over him. His shoulders were trapped. I got horny watching him so helpless and licked slowly his back taunting his pride “Don’t cry now honey..the men are not supposed to cry..”. He was grunting in effort “Come on! Say that you are a my pussy..”. He didn’t answer.

I wanted to fuck him but I needed a submission first, so I shifted my position once again: I jumped on his shoulders, my legs took his left arm and my body transitioned to take his right arm with my hands, then I rolled him back with me under him, both his arms locked by my legs and arms. This is called ura-gatame in judo or just “crucifix”. I dreamt to made him submit with this hold since I had learned it. I pulled backward his arms and asked him to submit again. I saw his face: he was looking at me, probably wondering how I could dominate him so easily. Well was not so easy, I was getting tired to move his body back and forth and to kick his ass all around the bed, that’s why I needed his submission. He was in pain and I was convinced that his fighting spirit was fading away but I was wrong. Surprising me he pulled his head on the mattress using his heels and with a very athletic jump he flipped his legs over me, rolling completely on me and escaping my hold. I was forgetting how strong and athletic Paul was. In a moment he was on me in an aggressive mood and I had to fence his attack using my feet and kicking his chest. We both went back on our knees, sweating a little.

I wasn’t happy. He should have had already give up, instead was fighting back and my tiredness was not the only problem: if you have ever wrestled with your partner you know what kind of experience it can be. Feeling his muscles or curves, rubbing up against him or her is a turning on experience that brings you to lose your concentration. I opened my palms trying to figure out a strategy. He was now calm, waiting for me “Have you already realized that you can’t submit me little loser girl?” he asked. I lost my temper hearing his words “Are you still talking bitch?” I asked and lunged forward to take him a frontal headlock. That was a huge mistake. Paul seized both my arms as I got closer, dropping backward and rising his legs. Pulling my elbows with his hands he closed his tights in a classic guard position. I didn’t realize what he was doing, I knew how to escape from that position. I realized a moment too late what he had in mind. He crossed his feet behind me and squeezed me out, closing his strong hands on my slender arms. The pain exploded in my midsection, cutting off my breath. I had never suffered so much for a squeezing and I thought in that moment how wrong it was to train judo only with female mates. I tried to stand and to roll away but his grip on my arms was difficult to break and painful to the extent that I was about to crying out. Understanding my position he relaxed for a moment the hold, keeping me captive with his arms “Ready to concede sweetheart?” he asked. I buried my face on his hard abs, taking my breath.

It was not fair. I had dominated him for the most part of our match..how could I let him win? I renewed my struggle to get free from his hands, loosening his grip on me. Watching me trying to escape he moved my body entangled between his legs on his side. I was laying with my back on the bed, his tights closed in a bodyscrissor. My left arm was useless under him, the other one was a little help to defend my tits from his assault. He tightened his tights on my stomach and in the same time moved his hands and mouth on my left boob, at first licking around the nipple and then sucking it like a baby. He was crushing my abs, I wasn’t strong enough to resist him. How much were strong his legs? I didn’t know. How much he could lift on the leg press? I had never asked. The pain was very bad and the pleasure that his tongue was giving me, exploring every inch of my breast, was driving me crazy. I began to groan like a bitch. I wanted to feel his hands all over my body, my willingness to fight him almost over. “Who is the little bitch uhm?” he asked and I didn’t know what to answer. I opened my mouth emitting no sound. Paul smiled, probably imagining what I was feeling and pressed his legs even harder, crushing me. My abs and all the muscles under my belly were being destroyed and the pain was like that of a long punch in my stomach. “Paul ok! Please! Please!” I begged, “I am your little bitch..I am..”. He let me go and I crumbled in a ball to alleviate my suffering.

After a few seconds I suddenly noticed that he had left the bed..what he was doing? Rising my stance I saw him searching on the wardrobes and taking my judo kimono, pulling out my white belt. I froze as I watched him walking toward me. I don’t want him to humiliate my judo belt, it was not fair, so I struggled briefly with him but having lost my energy he went on top immediately, sitting on my stomach and resuming my pain. He brought my wrists up and used the belt to tie my hands. He was sitting there on me with a satisfied expression and a large mocking smile. His hands were now completely free to touch my neck, my face and my breast. He pinched my nipples and moved his fingers over my upper body “Who wear the pants in this house?”. I remained silent. He asked the question once again, this time giving a slap to my tit which electrified my body “Not you asshole!” I retorted in a lush rage. He snorted and switched his position giving me his back, moving his bare and beautiful ass up on my abdominals. Then he caught my leg and rose it in the air, keeping it with his arm. Paul used his free hand at first to touch my pussy and then to spank it, harder and harder. His slaps were hurting my vagina and my clitoris, stimulating and inflicting me pain in the meanwhile. I gave up immediately, throwing away my pride and screaming “You wear the pants in the house Paul! You! Only you! But please stop!”. Luckily he was satisfied and stopped his punishment.

He moved between my legs, rose up both of them and fucked me hard in the missionary position. With my clitoris already stimulated I came immediately. He kept pushing inside me with rough violence, putting his weight in every hop. I came with a multiple orgasm a second time. He had not come yet. Sitting on me he grabbed my tits and jerked off between them in a Spanish titjob. He eventually came on me, his load exploded on my face. I couldn’t react, I was just in another world. He kissed me on the mouth saying “If you wanna a rematch you are welcomed judo pussy”. In the following days I reminded many times what happened that night, convincing myself that he got lucky to win. I had proved myself a better fighter and I could still dominate him and release the painful revenge that I was planning.

Last edited by John3; 15-Mar-18 at 10:02.
Old 15-Mar-18, 15:25
Last Achievements

I checked the clock: 8 pm. Damn! I knew it. We agreed with the Bellmans 8.20 at the restaurant and I had barely put on the makeup. Paul impatiently came in the bedroom, unhappy. I noticed that he was fully dressed: casual blue shirt, black pants and shoes. “Paul just one minute and I will be ready!” I reassured him. “Laura I’m going to leave you at home..”. I looked him dirty “I said one more minute..”. I put my black and white short skirt and the bra. In that moment my sister called me. I tried to dump her but with little success. I went to the living room looking for something still speaking to the phone but I forgot almost immediately why I was there. Paul was getting very anxious “Laura..if you don’t hang up I’m going without you..”. I dirty looked at him once again and went back to the bedroom with the phone in my hand. I heard the door opening and walked fast toward him outraged “What you think are you doing?”, I asked astonished “I told you, I’m leaving you here”. What an asshole..I told him to wait just one minute. I checked the clock once again: 8.06. From bad to worse. I had to close the conversation, even abruptly. “Ehi Angelika I have to go now..yes ok later on..yes..by!”. I looked at him “Paul let me dress, I have just to choose the heels and the shirt to put on and then we can go!”. “It’s like saying wait me for a month!” he objected.

I had enough of him, with a fast move I got the car’s keys from his hand “You have no choice but to wait, be a good boy sit on the sofa..”. I tried to walk away. He didn’t accept it and grab back his keys from my hand. “Ehi!!” I protested, “Give me the keys back!”. “No way” he responded. Was he fucking with me? I was getting furious “Give me the keys or I’ll take them!”. He looked at me defiant “Don’t try..”. With my bare feet I walked the few steps that were separating us.

He tried to hide the keys on the other hand but I had something else in mind. Stepping between his legs I placed my right hip under his left and caught his arm, tossing him on the ground. It was a classic hane goshi, a very basic judo move. He landed dazed and releasing a deep sound for the sudden pain. I knew too well why, in the judo throws the more you weight the harder you suffer on your ass and back when you hit the floor. I was keeping his hand with mine while he was on the ground, the keys fallen somewhere near him. As I saw him there and I watched his painful face I instantly forgot the dinner and the rush. A warm sensation was fulfilling my body instead. Without thinking much I put my bare foot on his cheek, keeping him down “As I said we have plenty of time, right Paul?”. He became as red as a cucumber and tried to catch my foot with his free hand. I couldn’t let him go risking his revenge, so I twisted his hand and his elbow backward, transitioning him in a position that could help me to control his strength. Twisting the elbow I was inflicting him an unbearable pain on his arm that left him no choice but to turn his body first on his side and then upside down. I had twisted him face on the ground and his mouth was eating the home dust. I sat on his back and didn’t let him go but instead twisted his arm even more until he yelled. “Say that we have plenty of time..” I ordered. To my surprise he immediately gave up “Ok..we have plenty of time..” Paul said with a down voice. I freed him and he sat up, massaging his elbow.

As I started to walk to the bedroom he quicklystood up and tried to grab me by the shoulders. I was expecting his fury and was ready. I quickly turned around, put my foot on his belly and threw him backward, following the thrust. I landed on his throat in a motion. My move was very well executed and he didn’t offer much resistance. I sat on him, my pelvis on his throat. To my surprise he didn’t fight back but just looked at me, staring my eyes “Oh look..” I taunted him “I have put you helpless on the ground..what did you mean to do before, uhm?”. He didn’t react, his big body remained motionless on the ground but his eyes told me that there was a huge boner behind my back. I was experimenting a wonderful sensation. My dream was coming true. Finally I was controlling and dominating him. “Tell me why I should marry such a sissy that can’t even defend himself?”I said trying to provoke a reaction. I looked down his face, but after my last words and the following fire that I spotted in his eyes I couldn’t wait longer. I slid my pussy on him stepping aside the slip. He immediately pull out his tongue and started to licking it. My pussy was wet and in few instants the waves of pleasure overwhelmed me and I came loudly.

My hand caressed his face and I stood up, satisfied “Wash your face” I recommended him “Now we can go..”. In the bedroom I felt my body trembling and I picked up the first heels that I found, a random choice that wasn not very me. I didn’t’ want to attend that stupid dinner, I wished to stay home and play with my boyfriend but my rational part understood that we had to go. I got out from the room and walked to the front door where Paul was waiting “Can I hold the keys?” he asked smiling “Now you can..” I answered back. He hugged me “You know that I let you win, right?” he asked. I felt a shiver on my back “Don’t be silly..I saw you in trouble down there..”. “Yes” he admitted “But I didn’t fight back as much as I could..”. I didn’t answer, maybe it was true or maybe he was just trying to cover his complete defeat. “We will discover soon..” I responded “As you said we have plenty of time..”. I winked him and he laughed, closing the door behind us.

PS Soon the final chapter!

Last edited by John3; 17-Mar-18 at 11:14.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 21:36
Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25
Last Achievements

thank you mate you rocks !!
The Following User Says Thank You to jujigatame For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Mar-18, 01:53
Last Achievements

The open window let flow the smell of the garden flowers in our flat. I was bent forward, touching the toes with my fingers. That was the usual stretching that always preceded my judo training with Lucille. Paul was walking around the house shirtless with his shorts, talking to the phone. It was a lazy Sunday morning and we were resting after a week for both harder than usual. It has passed a while since that night when I have taught him a lesson, almost one month. We hadn’t had the time to stay in the same room except for sleeping and sometimes that neither. It wasn’t a bad month, just a busy one. We had to take back our time, the wedding was planned for September, only few months left. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. Unwrapping my body I walked to the table and took the mobile. It was a bad news: Lucille was feeling sick and couldn’t come over. I went back on the carpet unhappy. In fact I was feeling great that day but my plans were crumbling. Paul saw my face and drop off the call “What’s happening?”, “Lucille is sick..” I answered. “And now what?” he asked, “I don’t know..”. I looked my kimono tight fitting on my body, the brown nails of my toes on the tip of my feet. “Wait honey..why are you not wearing a bra?” Paul asked me. I looked down to my tits which were surfing free under the Gi “I don’t wear it for stretching, somehow it clog me up”.

I fixed my eyes on him and got an idea “Why don’t you help me?” I asked “We can train together..”. He probably got what I had in mind and he was right because looking at him was slowly stocking the fire inside me. “How can we train together?” he asked “I don’t wear a Gi and wouldn’t be the same”, “Oh never mind” I replied “We can play a self defense lesson. Just try to attack me and I’ll fight you back”. He put his phone on the sofa placing his hands on the hips “Ok just pretend that I’m a rapist that want to rush a judo girl”. “Exactly” I agreed. “Ok, what if the rapist wins?”. I smiled “You won’t. Do you remember our last scuffle? The foot on your face?”. I smiled “Today will be a good demonstration of how a smaller woman can defeat an aggressive man. For you and..wait, why not, not only for you!”. I took my phone “I will record it, like a video instruction and then I’ll send it to Lucille. What do you think?”. I knew that I was very provocative but that day I was feeling good and I remembered how easy it was to submit him the last time. He shook his head “You are too self confident. Do you remember? I’m your little pussy..you wear the pants Paul..”. He was mocking my voice during our bed fight. What a pig! Now was a personal matter “You got lucky that time! Today we will record this video and things are going to be bad for you. I can already spoil you the title”, “Oh really? Which one?”. I got closer to him, challenging my tall man and staring his eyes button up “We will call it The rapist get raped. If the quality is good we will upload it on you tube..”. He grinned “It’s most like a You porn title but ok, let’s do it. Record, I don’t mind..”. I put the phone on the chair near the table, it displayed a nice framing of our living room.

I went back to him that was crossing his arms on one corner, confident, at least apparently. I felt the legs that were quivering a little, I didn’t know if it was depending on the fear or to the sexual arousal that had taken me. I had to focus my mind. From our last fight I have learned the right strategy: weak him with throwing and projections and then finish him off on the ground. I was ready and waited for him. He approached me aggressive but cautious, trying to rise his hands and grip my Gi to unbalance me. It was a game to which I was used to. I played with him a little, taking his arms and moving my feet. When I felt him loosening his balance I put my right arm under his armpit and grab his left, throwing his huge body over me. He hit the ground with a thud. I didn’t try to engage him on the ground, instead following my strategy I waited for him to recover. After a moment he jumped on his feet, turning on me. “Come on!” I said “You are the rapist and I’m the woman, remember??”.

He immediately charged at me like a bull. I was barely ready for such aggressiveness and had to react quickly. I went below him under his legs and used his run up to push my shoulder on his crotch and glide him on me. The move that I tried is called Kata Guruma but the execution was not perfect. He fell on the ground but I followed him falling on my side. I had hurt him but he was strong and in a moment I saw his massive frame coming back. The ground fight had started earlier that I planned. I caught him in my guard and getting the threat he instantly tried to break free from my legs. I closed my tights on his bare midsection and his face changed, he was suffering from my squeezing but of course not as much as I would in his position. Seeing that he was doubling his efforts to break my squeeze I pushed up and tried to catch his head but surprisingly he bent himself forward and started to strangle me wrapping my kimono’s collars on my throat. I had his weight between my legs that was keeping him at bay, but the air was barely filling in my nose “How do you call it?” he asked “Something like shime waza? You know I’ve studied a little, is always a good thing to know your adversary, even though she is a weak and sexy girl..”. I was struggling to resist to his weight and strength. I slid my foot from his side to his stomach and then on his plexus, pushing with all my might in order to try to put some distance between us. He slowly followed the pushing going backward. In a last attempt to maintain the position over me Paul grasped my belt, but eventually when the belt untied under the pressure he was forced to change his position and let me go. I tried to regain a standing position but he didn’t gave me respite.

He grab my Gi and pull its sleeves toward him to unbalance me forward. I bent over and fearing his next move I did the only possible thing: I rose my arms and slipped out of my kimono. He tossed the Gi jacket away and I rolled before him half naked. I regretted the choice to not wear my bra, my exposed tits gave me a psychological disadvantage over him. It was not my only problem, he was very aggressive and I suddenly realized that I could lose for real. Could I just call it a draw? He probably wouldn’t have accepted that. Besides we were recording. I appealed my courage and lunged forward to grapple my man on the ground. At first I succeeded to unbalance his head backward and to close my arms in a tight headscrissor around his neck, but he counter me with his legs and rolled us over using his weight. We wrestled a little and I wildly attempted to stop him, unsuccessfully. He tried to sit on me, but I was able to close my tights around his right leg and unbalanced him on my side. The best thing would have been to get up as soon as possible but I was spent, so I figured out to roll out his range, escaping from his attack. I had gone on the defensive. I moved on my side giving him the back. I was tired and wasn’t thinking clearly because I had put him in a good position to rear chocked me from behind and it was exactly what he did. I felt his legs around my stomach intertwined in a figure four. As I tried to escape he caught my right wrist with his hand bending it behind me. His other arm was sneaking around my neck to strangle my throat and I was only able to prevent his chocking lowering my chin. His arm was now pushing on the chin and not on the throat but my head was still pull backward. I was helpless, unable to counter him. His legs were wrapped on my body like a constrictor, my hand painfully bended was trying to get free from him but he was way stronger. I could feel the warm skin of his muscles like steel all around my body, that suddenly appeared me weak and defenseless.

My mind winced hearing his whisper in my ear “What’s the matter judo pussy? Am I whipping your ass? Should we change the name of the video perhaps?”. I was losing badly. Unlike our bed fight this time he knew what to do and was more ready to counter me. My skills were no match for his strength and agility. Paul underlined my humiliation by licking my neck and sucking my ear. I was starting panicking “Paul! No!”, I protested. He laughed and reversed me with the face on the ground. Then he sat on my shoulder and crossed his legs under my armpits. His mass was enough to keep me on the ground, my face on the carpet where I was used to train. “Well well..” he started talking loud “We have demonstrated that a girl should never rely too much on her training, forgetting her gender..”. He was a completely bastard. I had some difficult to breath and my breast was painfully compressed on the flat floor. In a nutshell in that moment I was not in a position to object. He let my arms go, and lowering his head whispered again to me “Now stare the camera and say that you are utterly helpless against me..”. “No!” I tried to resist, “Really?” he asked smiling “Do I have to spank your ass or your pussy to prove this point?”. I froze in fear. “Please..” I could only say “Not again…”. His merciless look gave me no choice. I rose my head watching the mobile on the chair in front of me and repeated what he said. He stood up satisfied and went to my phone, stopping the recording. My body was aching, the adrenalin had hided until that moment the pain in my arms that was now exploding.

Paul knelt on my side “It’s not over yet..” he said, showing me my judo belt. “What do you want?” I asked mumbling “I want you to bite it and take it in your mouth..”. Hearing his words I felt a chill on my back and complied, fearing more punishment. I went on my hands and knees and he moved on my back, drop my judo pants and took the two extremities of the cotton belt. He started to fuck me holding the belt, controlling my head like an horse. I had never been so horny in my entire life. Even today just thinking to that moment has the power to soak me under my pants. He pushed inside me with all his power and I came countless time screaming, slightly muffled by the belt in my mouth. Eventually he came and stopped his riding. I fell on the floor again. He stood up and walked on my side, then turned me on my back and put his big foot between my boobs. He looked tired but not exhausted. Wrestling me gave him an incredible sexual load and I was actually eager for more. He looked down at me “Do you see this phone?” he asked showing up my Samsung “I’m going to send the video of our wrestling training to Lucille. It was your first intention, wasn’t it?”. I wided my eyes terrified “No..no Paul..don’t do that..”. Even if the sexual part was missing that video was incredibly embarrassing. He stepped out of me and stared my face satisfied.

I kneeled before him “Paul please you have destroyed me. I will do whatever you wish, I will be your sex slave..”. Listening my words was exciting him but he didn’t say anything. What else could I do? I gave up my dignity and kissed his feet, hoping to convince my fiancè of my submission. Watching it Paul touched gently my face and then helped me to go up on my feet. He put the phone on the table and drove me to the shower. We both entered in it naked, the warm water gliding over our bodies. He commanded me to lean against the wall and took me again in that position, his hands on my hips controlling the pace of our movement. Feeling him again inside me was wonderful, I was beyond the pleasure and started to cry. It had never happened before. He turned me around, smashing my body on the wall and pressing his powerful chest on my tits, kissing me. After that in a last prove of strength he lift me up and fucked me again. I was at the end of my rope. He let me go and I slowly slip on the shower’s floor in a sitting position. I saw his beautiful body towering on me, completely out of energies. “That’s enough?” he asked breathing heavy. I could only nod my head, speechless. He left the shower, letting me exhausted and wondering if I will ever have the bravery to challenge him anymore in the future.

Last edited by John3; 17-Mar-18 at 16:49.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to John3 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-18, 20:08
Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58 Points: 18,217, Level: 58
Last Achievements

That was a great story and it was refreshing to have the guy win for a change.
I enjoyed her victories as well but in the end he was the MAN!
I hope that you continue writing as I enjoyed this story.
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:

Tags
bdsm, maledom, mixed battles, sex mixed wrestling